My Dr. Beloved (Yoongi Ff)

By epitomixoxo

"I thought I healed myself, until you came, treating the wounds I didn't know I had" When an unfortunate acc... More

1. Appointment
2. You Are...!!
3. Boiling Noodles
4. Cut
5. The Eyes
6. Interest
7. Ringing
8. A Date?
9. Closer View
10. Tteokbokki
11. Unwanted Message
12. Watching You
13. I.C.U
14. Feelings
15. Hometown
16. part i: Blush
16. part ii. Seaside
18. Behind Your Eyes
19. Official?
20. A Trip
21. Lost
22. Imposter
Author's Note
23. Into His Den
24. The Last Fight
25. Healing him
New Story!
26. 'Stay Alive'
27. Warmth
28. A Year with You
29. Luke Warm
-THE CONFINED-
30. Gift!
31. Confronted

17. Waves

12 1 0
By epitomixoxo

Yn's POV,

The droplets crowding my eyes rushes out spreading all over my cheeks. I don't know how to process the bubbles of emotions coming out all at once.

He visibly gets nervous. A splash of concern and the hesitation of his hands if he should or shouldn't wipe those tears, makes me chuckle in love.

Seems like that helped him realize, I'm not sad and there's nothing to worry about. Cause a hint of smile passes by his lips smoothly. The lips that has touched mine, a few seconds ago.

"Do I take that as a yes? Do you allow me to love you?" He states while wiping the tears with his thumb.

"You didn't ask me if I love you back!?" My voice is inaudible, but I guess it reached him.

"I don't want to force you to give me any answer. You don't have to say anything against your will just to please me. I'm fine if you just allow me to love you!"

No way this man is real! NOWAY! He's...a complete men written by women! And who wouldn't be in love with a person like him?

"I love you!" , I finally say.

"I love you Yoongi! And it's not forced, nor to please you. I planned to tell you this today...I felt some feelings brewing up in me way before we met....

In the initial days of getting to know BTS, I felt an weird attraction to you. It...came so easily.
And that time I didn't think I would fall for you this hard. *soft chuckle*

Sometimes, I thought it's just a celebrity crush and a fan daydreaming about her idol. And I continued to feed myself that thought until...."

"Until?"

"Until I met you that day."

Yoongi: The first time we met?

Yn: No. It's the second time. You remember when you found me in the shop heating up some noodles?

Yoongi: Yes. At first I wasn't sure if it was you. But when I made sure, I thought of apologizing. Both for my rudeness and the thought that probably you told the media about my accident.

Yn: But you weren't rude!

Yoongi: Really? Then maybe it was an excuse I fed myself with!

He leans upto my eye level and gave a mischievous smile. I couldn't help but find that cute. This man!

"That night, you gave me your beanie. You know, I don't like wearing beanies. But weirdly enough, I found myself giggling in front of the mirror when I got home."

Oh! I think I shared too much. Isn't it early for him to know about that? I mentally slap my head for the stupidity. But here we are anyways.

I was looking at the ground. Because the realization of sharing this TMI made me shy enough to keep the eye contact. But I want to know what he's thinking!! I wanna check his reaction. So, very slowly I lift my head up and see...

He is staring at me, mouth agap a little, as if he wasn't expecting this information, just like I expected. And very clearly, he is questioning something! I don't know what, but his mind is traveling through many thoughts. His pupils aren't fixed. They are fidgeting on my face. He's getting extremely nervous. Great Yn! You've made both of us Awkward! Very Good!

" Yoongi! "
I call for him, which made him stop and return to earth....

The cold breeze blowing my hair a little too much. And seems like, it made his, staring my soul out, a bit tough. So he removes the hair from my face, once again. There's literally no expression on him. I don't understand what thoughts are traveling his mind anymore. It's just both of us, with a comfortable eye contact, pupils not moving from each other. And a warm, fuzzy feeling near my chest, making us live the slow burning love we're getting to experience.
He comes towards me, taking one step at a time. Although there wasn't much space left anymore, he kept leaning. We shut our eyes, matching the slow pace he's hinting with.
And the next moment, he places a tender touch on my lips. He.. kisses again!

This time it doesn't stay as a touch. Nor a glide on the skin. He rushes in. Quite desperately. And meanwhile hovers over me making me sit on the big rock behind me. Although I'm not complaining, but the attack is a bit new to my body. The emotional maturity between us, that I noticed before too, is adding the sparks. It's not the desperate will to eat each other's faces, or make the other person mine. But the desperation in his touch, has the respect, the mature feelings, the assurance of us being for each other, the assurance of love without saying anything.

My hands goes looking for support. One hand stops on the rock surface to prevent me from falling. And another one goes up to his chest while his saliva gets mixed with mine. He suddenly gets rough with the squirreling of his tongue. I'm trying hard to match his pace. But he takes the responsibility of leading the moment on him. Even if I try, I wouldn't be able to get over. He swiftly brushes his hand from my waist, upto my shoulders. Another hand grips my neck as he forces his tongue inside to just play with mine.
Both of our eyes are closed. And the darkness helps me feel his moves in ease. Having the peace of mind, no one is able to see us. Knowing that, this is our little secret!

Suddenly, he starts biting. And my senses return to me. Some tight clasps on my lower lips follows up with the bite. His hand glides down to my waist. Making my body tense up with the fragile touches. And I know very well, if this continues, he's gonna leave a mark.

Unconsciously a sound leaves my mouth which is being crushed by his teeth. He gives another swirl and soon, the speed slows down. And eventually he backs off just a bit to seperate our skin.
Immediately, we start to take in large gasps of air. Seems like, both had a shortage in our lungs. But no one stopped first.

"Are you scared?" He asks breathlessly.

"No!"

A smirk forms on his face. A small one. And he tucks the loose strands of my hair that was bewildered by the sea wind and obviously by the wilderness we just went through.

"Can I ask you something private?" He asks under his breathe.

"Sure!" I say. I wonder what is in his mind!

"Is this your first kiss?"

"Huh?"

"You're quite good with the pace. But you were nervous. So is my assumption correct? Am I the first one?"

H-he..noticed that? He noticed but, how? I nod shyly. Not knowing how should I reply.

While he just smiles.

"What about you? You seemed quite experienced?" This is my turn to make him feel the heartbeats.

"Me!?" He scoffs. And reaches my left ear. His hot breathes brushing my exposed nape..."Did you get to experience every type of patients that you read about in your college? My Miss Doctor?"

He plants a kiss on my jaw, and my breathe hinges inside my chest. I was supposed to raise his beats but he pulled the uno reverse card again.

"I know a lot of things. Not doing practicals doesn't mean I'm dumb! I'm thirty years old Dr. Yn!" He trails off whispering those words, while his mouth air sends my body rails of goosebumps and unnatural sensations. I shut off my eyes and clutch his arm not being able to tolerate the closeness anymore....

*Phone rings*

I get a call and we separate ourselves quickly. I'm shaking under my exhales, but manage to stay strong over the phone.

(On call) Byul: Pookie! WheRe ArE YOU TWO?!? YOU BOTH JUST VANISHED IN THIN AIR??!

Yn: Umm! NO NO! We..we just..

Yoongi wishpers, "..trailed off to the west coast by the beach."

Yn: TrAiLed off By..ThE Beach..Wes-west Coast!

Byul: West Coast?? Ou! Alright. BUT COME BACK. WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN. AND WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!

Yn: OKAY, okay. Just stop screaming!

(On call) Hajun: Wait, Byul-a, Don't disturb them. Maybe they went for some privacy!

Yn: W-WHAT?!? YAAA! NOO! I, I, WE DON'T..WHAT THE HELL? WHY WOULD WE NEED PRIVACY?!?

Yoongi suppresses his lips together to eat a laughter, by my side. And I'm awkward as hell. My own family has to do this to me?

Hajun: Now, How I'm gonna say WHAT TYPE of privacy you two need!

Yn: OPPAA!!!

Sounds of bursting out in laughter comes along through the phone. They're having the fun of their life teasing me. So I cut the call, being all red with the abnormal amount of blood being rushed to my face.

"Let's go. Or they'll be teasing me the whole night."

I start to make my way through, but he grabs my waist and pins me on the rock again. Now that..is something I didn't expect from him! Why and how he's being so brave suddenly? Why he's wrecking my soft heart again and again?

Yoongi: You told them we traveled down the West Coast. And that's fifteen minutes from here by walk. If you just appear in front of them now, don't you think it'll be more suspicious?

Yn: Wo....Woah! You...*GASP* DON'T TELL ME YOU DID THAT on Pur..pose...

Yoongi: I'm quite of a Genius, I know!

He makes THE FACE of being proud filled with swag, pouting cutely. I swear he's the exactly the depiction of his name, SUGA! It makes me laugh out loud again. And I take a good look of him. Like screenshoting this moment for the last days of my life. Cause surely this is gonna be beyond my lifetime memory. It's gonna be a good time Dating him!

"Yes!" I touch his chin, caressing it gently..

Yoongi: Yes?

"I..Give you the permission to love me."

......

Yoongi's Pov,

Next day, around 11 am,

I woke up to the light knockings on the guest room door I was staying in for the night. And the first thing I was handed over with was a cup of steaming hot coffee.

I usually keep spare clothes in my car, so a sleepover wasn't a problem. And my silently agreeing mind fully gave in when her mother offered me to not stress over a night drive. I was beyond satisfied, cause maybe I really liked her family and home.

Although, since when I woke up and made myself comfortable with the breakfast, which also had reached my room, I haven't seen Yn, even once.

Is she busy? Doing chores? What is she upto? And how's the environment after what happened last night? Are we okay and easy with each other? Do we need time? Does she need space?

So many questions crowded my brain as well as the thought if she's gonna change her mind. For some reason, I'm not sure of her father agreeing with us. Maybe I'll have to work hard to win him over my side. Hmmph!

Suddenly a loud noise of glass breaking comes from the distant room of this floor. And heavy footsteps follow through. Me being curious and cautious hurry to the source. Only to find out...

...a scared, shaking Yn standing near the doorway, making herself take the smallest space on earth, with a flood of tears down her tinted cheeks. In front of her father, who has supposedly just forcefully broke the glass plate along with the coffee mug he was offered. His eyes are red, and face is wearing the furiously agitated emotions coupled with frustration and annyonace, towards...his own daughter.

Her mother is standing there, shocked, embarrassed and slowly approaching towards her husband. She reaches her and tries to calm him down, with slow pats on his arm, with a gentle voice. While some few other family members gathered there.

Yn's Mom: W-what happene..

Yn's Dad: ASK HER! ASK YOUR ONLY BUT GORGEOUSLY IRRESPONSIBLE DAUGHTER WHAT HAPPENED!!

"Yn-iee, what have you done this time?" Her mother asks her, politely, but in an exhausting, nagging tone...

She doesn't reply. She's still shaking, her head down, face covered with loosened hair, just the frequent drops from eyes are visible. Can I go over to her? But would it be right when none from her family members are interfering?

"This is a house full of guests and with very new ones too, Don't make a scene, I beg You! She came home after a long time!" Yn's mom sulks trying to get it together. While I stand there, waiting for the one chance to take her out of the chaos.

"ME? I'M THE ONE CREATING A SCENE??? WHAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER DOING THEN??? WHAT IS SHE THINKING TO DO WITH HER LIFE??"

Yn's Mom: I don't think she has done anything wro..

Yn's Dad: I ASKED HER, Calmly enough, When she's gonna take her Next course! Cause I KNOW AN EXCELLENT FRIEND WHO CAN HELP HER WITH IT!
What does she says?? "I Wanna persue my hobby in the free time instead of the course Dad!" Is SHE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OUR REPUTATION DOWN TO THE SEA-BOTTOM, ALL AT ONCE???!... SHE'S TRYING TO PERSUE A MERE DANCE CAREER??!"

"APPA! It's not a MERE Dance Career!" She finally talks back, holding back her shaky voice, trying to be strong. I hope she'll be able to fight it..

Her father looks at her, eyes filled with disgrace. And fun fact, I'm quite familiar with this gaze. My and her father got a lot of similarities huh?!

He starts using his deep, authoritative voice, "Then what it is? You're going to answer me today. WHAT. IS. IT?"

A smirk flashes on her face. The relatives that gathered around seems shocked by that. But I think, I certainly think she needs that attitude right now. If she wants to fight for herself. It's true I don't know shit about her hobby or dreams. But her red eyes, trembling body ain't lying. And, I trust her.

"Honey, Please Stop it here, oh!? We'll talk about it in right mind, after the get together okay? Please.." Her mother comments.

"NOPE! She needs to put her point, how this brilliant opportunity of her being able to work with country's no. 1 , topmost Doctors and authorities, is Mere than her HoBbY, that's nothing but basically showing off her edges to the world !!"

Her fiery gaze returns. She stares at him, and if looks could physically affect, her gaze would've made a burning hole in them till now!

"So you finally want to know about my dreams, after 26 years of giving birth!... *chuckle* I'm truly touched by your support, APPA!" She bites with those words.

"YN!" He warns her by raising voice. To be honest, I'm feeling so restless and want to say something to support her. Cause, no one here is doing that apparently. But I'm still just an outsider. Shit!

Yn: There's no point in telling you what I want. You know why? Cause you don't Deserve it!

Her voice is exceptionally calm. It's like she's very tired of fighting. And it's the time just to say whatever comes upto her.

Yn's Mom: YN! THINK BEFORE YOU TALK! HE'S YOUR FATHER!

Yn: Exactly.. He's my father. You all are my family. They are His Colleagues, Those are the neighbors, and them, yes they are people on this DAMN EARTH!

Byul: Yn-iee!!!

Byul goes to pat her, but gets stopped by her in the middle. Rushes of tears flowing down her eyes. UGH!!! WHY I'M SO HELPLESS RIGHT NOW??!

Yn: Even though you ALL are my family, NO ONE EVER DESERVES TO KNOW WHAT I WANT! Because, Nobody listened when I asked for myself, Nobody listened when I said I can't do it, I don't wanna be a DAMN DOCTOR! I DON'T WANNA BE SOMEONE GREAT!...
I just wanted to Dance, and sing, and let the PeOpLe on ThE Earth Know what I HAVE TO SAY!...

She breaks down sobbing. And drops on the ground. That's it. I can't stand here being dead silent anymore. I go to her hurriedly, grabbing her body before she completely falls. And gradually, Her sobs, turn to Howls of cry! She's sitting there broken, helpless, hopeless and possibly angry over the world or...

"You know what Appa? *sobbing* I won't ever be able to hold your Reputation or Your Public Image. Cause, no matter how much I do, how much I compromise and tell my heart, I'm fine, I'll be able to go through it....
I...I'll never reach the potential YOU see in me! Even though I'm the Head of My Department in Hospital, Even though I'm one of the top Neurosurgeons in all over Seoul, and Achieved a lot of more milestones in my 3 and a half years of career, I managed to top all my classes, and stayed far far away from dating, cause you told me so...
YOU STILL WANT ME TO GIVE UP ON MY DREAMS! YOU STILL CAN'T SEE ME HAPPY DANCING MY SOUL AWAY. YOU NEVER CAME TO ANY OF MY STAGES, YOU NEVER CHEERED FOR ME Dad! I NEVER FOUND YOU WHEN I WANTED YOU BOTH TO BE PROUD FOR ME! NEVER! *VIGOROUSLY SOBBING*"

She grabs my shirt in a desperate need for air through her Loud Howls, and support for her weakened body...

I grab her firmly and stand her up. Not letting her loose the lean on me. I say to her weeping mom, "Omoni, I'm taking her away, please excuse us!"

But before leaving the scene I had to say this, " You Should have let her live Her Life first, instead of your own! This broken girl in front of you, is an effect of you two's bad parenting. I'm sorry I had to interfere. But Please try to be a better Parent before expecting your child to win you the World for you! "

"And Maybe this is not what I should say in the middle of a fight between a father and a daughter, BUT, I won't stay silent the second time she has to lash out like this! Sir!"

I take her nearly senseless, collapsing body down the stairs, towards the garden. The only thing can help her right now...

..is fresh air, away from her suffocating bondings!

I think I judged her house too quickly as her home.

[ Hi! How are y'all? It's a bit late update. But I'll try to post regularly from now on. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

Thanks, Be happy, and I'll meet you in the next one! Bye Bye! ]

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
52.6K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...
2.4K 674 9
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
290K 12.9K 38
When a lawyer meets a serial killer, what do you think will happen? Conservative Y/n dashes into the careless Min Yoongi, and spends several days wit...