My Dear Superstar

By ra_aira20

Ohm is a stylist and Make up artist of different Artists also he is a single parent ....And Nanon is a Supers... More

Character Intro & Author's note
1.Smile
2.What is with him
3.Dangerously Close
4.Unexpected Kiss
5-Boiling Jealousy
6-Falling In Love
7-Bitter Past
8-Accepting Truths
9-Family is an emotion
10- Opening Up
11-Fresh Start
12- Love in the air
13 .Unfolding truth
15. A chance to love
HAPPY 5K READERS.......♥️💚
16.New Life
17.Guilt
18. Jealous
19.Promises
20.Spending the night
21.Unexpected Events
22.A Day in our Life
23.Hangout
24.Love Love
25. Congrats !!
26.I am Pregnant !

14. Falling Apart

500 35 135
By ra_aira20

Author's Pov

[Before this part starts, can I take a moment to justify myself ? This part may be a little more emotional, and you may be triggered by some scenes and must be gonna blame me to make it like that . But just think it as a storm before a peaceful atmosphere, okay? But okay, to curse me, just kidding, guys. I'm just making you guys prepared for the whole chapter the complete mess. Wow, it's better to make this as a title, but it seems like not have any sense...OK I am stopping the blabbering ... and just get back to the story ...]

Both Ohm and Nanon were shocked by the sudden revelations and truths they heard . Nanon was trying to remember about that night, and even in his inner dreams, he was not sure about that night. But it was sure its all happened and as Nani said the product of his mistake and the victim of his rape can he say that really ,when he was also not in a real mind to think straightly and leave Ohm there like that.He felt his past is hitting him hard . Eve was already asleep in the chair, and he was tied up. But the sudden revelation is the elephant in the room now, and nanon is trying to swallow the truth. It's not easy for him to accept something like this, which he can't even remember . He looked at Eve, who was asleep with a pale face, and he couldn't believe it was his own blood, and that made him more guilty and angry towards Nani at the same time .

Ohm was already out of his sense, and seeing those videos more, he is disgusted by himself, and he felt very much awkward. His mind is really having difficulty accepting the sudden revealed truth. He was ready to accept Nani, denying Eve's parentcy, and he didn't even mind it because he already faced that denial but he can't accept that Nanon is Eve's parent and he was wrong about all the things happened in his life until now . His mind only has a question. Now, what to do with this new information?

As a man who has his own pride and ethics, he can't even accept this fate and accept Nanon . Even though he had this doubt when he saw Eve and Nanon together and how they were bonding with each other so much, which is surprisingly new , he really once thought Nanon is Eve's father but the next moment he lughed off his stuid thought. Everyone who saw Nanon and Eve together they all thought Eve is Nanon's son . Now, Ohm can connect the dots . How his parents said and how others said about Eve and Nanon all are now making sense . Why was he so stupid to think Nani was the father when Eve didn't even have any features or similarities with Nani ? How can he brush off smaller details and blame himself for his own mistake when someone else was the reason for this misery in his life . All the sorrow and all the breaking he had was all because of Nani, and he can even blame Nanon, too .

Even though it's good that Nanon is Eve's father and Eve finally got 2 parents, it was so hard to accept for Ohm that he slept with another man . His own boyfriend sell his body, and they even have sex and the outcome of all that is Eve . He can't even think all of these , disgust and pain that is making him a dead person with only breath and a heartbeat . How can he avoid this all . How can he only think that Eve got his other parent, and it is Nanon who is his current boyfriend, and he even wanted to be his father even before the truth is revealed .

The more Ohm think the more Ohm suspect Nanon . He now even has a thought that Nanon was faking all these things. But in the next instant he reached in a better conclusion that Nanon may already know about this all and that's why he came to Ohm's life from the start and trying to get a good bond with Ohm and Eve . May be he felt guilty or he is planning something else . Or else how can a complete player who can't even stick with one relationship more than a week dating him for 2 months and even wanting to be his son's other father whom he met only for 2 months .It's so hard to have a bond with a kid and want to be a parent. I heard once chimon teased him by saying he hated kids' presence and he didn't want a kid . So how can he be close with Eve and want to be his parent so soon . Ohm looked at Nanon with a blank expression. Ohm is believing now that Nanon already knows about this all, and that's why he came to Ohm's life and wanted to be Eve's parent .

On the other hand, Nanon couldn't believe what all he saw . He even thought it was a made-up video edited like this . But it didn't feel like that. He slept with a lot of people and had a lot of one night stand, so it's not even a big deal, and it makes right that he couldn't believe this all . Before Wave's incident, he even used drugs, and he didn't even care about gossip or media. So it must be true, but hearing all truth like a flood, he couldn't contain himself and more he worried about Ohm . How can Ohm accept all this ? That was the only thing in his mind, and he didn't even think about himself and his reputation if this video went public .

Nanon, on the other hand, was so glad that he wished to be that kid's father, and he got that wish granted . He wished to be with Ohm but on the same time he felt guilty all over gulping down him alive because eventhough he don't remember or he also have no idea about all this but he was one of the reason for Ohm to get suffer in his whole life like that . He is also part of the reason that Ohm's life turned upside down. Even though Nani sold Ohm to him, why did he ruin Ohm like that ? Can't he be gentle to this precious man ? Nanon thought so many times, and Nanon also wished before to meet Ohm soon, but he didn't think they met already like this, and he felt like his world is crashing. The guilt is gulping him alive . He looked at Ohm, who had a broken expression. He went near to Ohm, and he didn't know what to tell and what to do with Ohm and the newly discovered truth .

Nanon touched Ohm's shoulder hesitantly and looked at Ohm with a guilt expression. Nani was smirking as his plan was successfully done well, and he broke the two hurt at the same time .

"Ohm....Ohm... " Before Nanon can utter any word, Ohm shook off his hand and gave an angry glare to Nanon .

Ohm have tears flowing through his eyes, and he couldn't control himself. He looked at Nani, who had a victory smile . Ohm gritted his teeth and went towards Nani with the anger and grabbed his collar .

"Are you happy now ? Successfully ruined me and broke me into pieces, right ? What did I ever do to you ? You asshole...what do you want from me ? If you ask for money, I will give it to you somehow . I loved you that much to the extent I gave my life to you . I was so ready to kill myself for you . I am disgusted to myself now to love an asshole like you . Why do I have to love you, and why do I have to trust you in the first place ? " Ohm said yelling at Nani and at the same time crying his heart out .

Ohm looked at Nani . Then he punched Nani on the face and then gave him a slap . He was constantly punching Nani . Nanon was terrified and worried after seeing all this, and it's the first time he is seeing Ohm like this . He went towards Ohm, but Eve has already woken up because of all the noises, and seeing Ohm like this the kid is really panicked and terrified at the same time .

The whole kidnap drama already made an impact on Eve, and together with that, seeing his Papa being aggressive with this man made him more scared by the environment. He started to cry and call out for his Papa. Nanon heard it and went near to Eve to soothe him and calm him down . Because he thought Nani deserved some punches, and he clearly knew Ohm would be calm once Eve called him . So he thought Eve was the one who needed him more now .

Nanon went near to Eve and untied him and also hugged him tightly . Eve hugged him back as he already knew its Nanon, and may the son instinct and the father's warmth really calmed him down . Eve tugged into Nanon and was not ready to let go of that hug . He was shivering as well . Nanon felt so emotional thinking it's his own son and also felt anger towards Nani .

"Eve...are you okay...Daddy is here naa...look I am here don't worry . " Nanon said but the Daddy word made himself surprised . It just came out of his tongue naturally . He wanted to assure Eve that whatever problem happens he and his Papa are not alone there will be his Daddy and he have a Daddy like other kids who have 2 parents .

Nanon remembered once Eve talked him about this . When Nanon couldn't resist his urge to ask this question to Eve . That if he ever thought about two parents . Eve told Nanon that he really wanted two parents he even asked to Ohm about it . But Eve being the Papa boy when he saw his words made Ohm sad . Eve didn't asked those question ever . But by hearing Eve Nanon understood that Eve really craved for two parents .

"Daddy... you are my daddy ?? " Eve asked looking to Nanon with tear filled eyes and a pout . Nanon tried to resist the tears but he couldn't. Nanon tried to smile and nodded .

"Yes..from now on Eve and Papa is not alone okay . Eve have a Daddy and its me . Yes.. I am...am..your ..D..Daddy..." Nanon said to Eve who is curiously looked at Nanon . Hearing a new word from Nanon and getting a new affection made that kid curious . But he was not in a state to think more about the newly discovered truth. He only thought about him being safe in this man's hand .

The previous events traumatised him so much that he is still shivering and tears are falling from those little Bobba eyes.
Also the cute face is now so pale .

"It's okay baby..you are now safe..I am here okay . Nobody will not do anything to you . " Nanon said in his soft tone caressing Eve's back and hairs .

"Papa.." Eve asked to Nanon pointing Ohm who is not letting go off Nani and he was in a rage and not in his self conscious.

"Papa is just punishing the one who made you like this . Isn't he the superhero of Eve ? Papa will be here soon okay ..aren't you strong? Eve is a good boy right ? Now don't be panic . Daddy is here okay . " Nanon said distracting Eve from the view of Ohm being out of control .

He wanted to drag ohm from there. But he know Ohm will not stop like that . Also Nani deserved this from Ohm . He done that much to Ohm who didn't even deserved any of this in the first place .
Nanon felt so sad about Ohm . Someone like Ohm deserve something more . He didn't even deserve a kind of person like Nanon . But what he got at the end . Why God is so cruel to this guy .

"Daddy.. Are you really my Daddy ? Uncle Non is my Daddy ? " Eve asked to Nanon looking at him blinking his eyes with a happy eyes .

"No he is not .. you only have me and its your Papa . Give me back my kid . "

Ohm who saw this left Nani there and went towards Eve because he didn't like the sight of Nanon and Eve together . By now, Nani was so tired, and Chimon and Perth came there . The police were also with him .

Ohm forcefully took Eve from Nanon and pushed Nanon away . Also, he hugged his son tight .

"Eve...are you okay ? Did he do anything to you ? You are okay right... don't worry okay . Papa is here. No one will do anything to you. Papa is here . Calm down. Okay " Ohm said while crying . He caressed Eve and he embraced him in his arm . Ohm felt like if he let go of Eve's hand someone will snatch Eve from him.

Perth came towards Ohm and Eve with a worried expression .

" Ohm ..Eve .. are you guys okay ? " Perth asked to Ohm and caressed Eve .

Ohm was crying and when he heard the voice of someone whom he can trust he looked at Perth and broke down in tears . Perth hugged Ohm . Eve was already back to normal by Nanon's talks but he felt so sad looking at his Papa crying .

Nanon was not even uttering a word . He was stuck in his place looking at the scene . If the mistake wasn't there then instead of Perth it will be him . Nanon looked at the scene with jealous and sad expression .

Chimon went near to Nanon and he have those worried eyes for his friend .

"Non..what happened ? Why are you looking like this ? Ohm and Eve are they okay ? Did that bastard done anything to you guys ? " Chimon asked worriedly.

"Mon...Calm down . Everything is fine . But the mistakes can't be vanished right ." Nanon said . He already know by now Ohm will not gonna let him so easily back to his and Eve's life .

"What do you mean? " Chimon was clueless and looking at his bestfriend 's face and Ohm's condition he can say that this was clearly a mess and something happened . He didn't liked Ohm hugging Perth but he didn't have any other choice but to accept the friendship .

"Perth...take me from here . I don't wanna be here . Please .." Ohm said to Perth in between sobbing . Perth looked at Nanon and chimon . He eyed Chimon buy Chimon looked at him questioningly .

Nanon went near to Ohm trembling on his feet .

"Ohm ..." Ohm didn't even looked at Nanon but he was rushing Perth to go from there .

"Sir .. We are taking this kidnapper from here. You have to give us explanation and also ..." The police was about to say something but Chimon went near to them .

"Inspector .. They will come once they are stable and you can guess the situation right. Thankyou for helping us . You can call me if anything else procedure is there . And don't make this news go out and about Nanon's involvement in this too . Hope you understand or you know right what will happen. " Chimon said in a serious tone . Others are glad that Chimon handled the situation nicely and the inspector nodded and take Nani with them . But Nani didn't forget to give a smirk to Ohm and he mouthed Ohm about the video .

Ohm got suddenly panicked . He only wanted to go from there and relax his mind with his son .

"I think that asshole want more . Look at how he have those smart ass look . " Chimon said with a pissed off look .

Ohm turned towards Chimon . Without even looking at Nanon.

"Thankyou Chimon ..I owe you in this and you can call me if there's anything more on this case . Please make sure that asshole not gonna be out of the jail . That will be a big help. " Ohm said and sighed . Perth was surprised and shocked to hear those words from Ohm . Because the Ohm he know will never curse Nani and never even blamed him .

"Don't worry Ohm I will not let him out of the jail . He placed his filthy hand on my son and I will not gonna let him see the outside . " Nanon said gritting his teeth and placed a hand on Ohm's shoulder assuring.

Ohm brushed off Nanon's hand from his shoulder and gave a cold look to him . He didn't liked the word 'My son' it made Ohm remember about the video .

"Mr. Nanon ,Thankyou for your all help. Sorry to bother you . And it's not your son. If you are referring Eve , he is my son . He only have a Papa and its me Ohm. I hope you are clear about this . And don't ever come into my life again ." Ohm said with a serious tone gaving Ohm an angry glare . Then he looked at Perth.

"Can we go ? Why are we standing here now ? " Ohm asked to Perth . Perth was shocked to see the whole thing but he nodded to Ohm . Mentally taking a note to ask Ohm about all the thing happened . He gave a side eye to Chimon . Chimon nodded and blinked his eyes in an assuring tone . Perth gave a smile to Chimon . Chimon also smiled back to Perth .

Perth went with Ohm and Eve .

"Papa...Daddy..why is Daddy not coming with us ? " Eve asked to Ohm .

"Who is your Daddy ? He is not your Daddy . You only have me and its your Papa. Don't ever call him Daddy . " Ohm said to Eve angrily . Eve looked at Nanon with a pout.

"But Papa.." Eve was about to say something but Ohm suddenly cut his word .

" Do you want that man more than me ? I am the one who gave birth to you . Not that man . And if you want him more than me , If you want a man whom you saw 2 months ago then why did I grow you up . Did I grow you for this ? To call someone else Daddy and wnt their presence in life. " Ohm shouted at Eve . And make him stand down .

"Ohm..." Nanon called Ohm loudly . He didn't liked how Ohm acting up with Eve .

"What the hell you want now . And don't interfere with me or my kid . " Ohm said in a warning tone .

Eve started to tear up pouting looking at Nanon who he newly discovered as his Daddy and he couldn't let go of that man so easily . Something is there to connect with that man inside him . Something in that man he felt so secure and the warmth is so nice like he felt in his Papa.

"But Eve want Daddy to come with us . " Eve said sobbing. Nanon went near to Eve and kneeled down to his height .And cupped his son's face . Then he wiped the tears falling from those little eyes .

"Papa is little mad at Daddy . So we have to patch up with him . Daddy will be there in home soon okay . Don't make Papa sad and be my good boy . Daddy will bring your favourite chocolates okay. Now go home with Papa . Daddy have some other works . Okay my little baby..." Nanon said in a cute voice and it was so adorable to see the father son duo . Nanon ruffled Eve's hair . And kissed on his both dimpled cheeks which was looking alike Nanon. Eve also cupped Nanon's face with his small palms . And kissed on his dimples .

"You will come to Eve right ? Pinky promishe.." Eve said in a cute tone with a pout. Nanon nodded tearing up . Gulping the lumb formed in his throat .

" pinky promise baby.." Nanon said . Before the Daddy and son can interact more Ohm felt it all making him difficult to accept and disgusted to himself .

" Eve are you coming with me or are you gonna go with your so called Daddy . " Ohm asked with so much anger . Nanon gestured Eve to go with Ohm . Eve nodded and Ohm took Eve in his hand .and went from there without even looking at Nanon .

Eve waved at Nanon and Nanon also waved his hand at Eve .

Perth went behind a rushing Ohm with a confused and shocked expression seeing all the drama happened infront of him .

Chimon was looking at his bestfriend for an explanation but to his most shock when Ohm and Eve went from there Nanon fell on the ground and started to cry . Chimon was shocked and confused for a moment because he don't even know what to do and why Nanon is crying .

"Non..." He placed his hand on Nanon's shoulder sitting on the ground . The next moment Nanon hugged Chimon and started to cry .

"Chii...it's my son...its my son..Eve..Eve is my son ..I am the one who made Ohm's life like this. I am ..I.." Chimon was shocked to hear all this thing but he didn't asked more . He patted on Nanon's back . Eventhough he have so much doubt he didn't want to ask that all to Nanon for now . Because seeing his bestfriend all broken like this is the second time after Wave's death . Nanon sobbed hard by hugging Chimon and Chimon tried to calm Nanon down .

On the other hand through out the whole journey back to home Ohm didn't utter any word . Perth didn't asked anything because he didn't want to bother Ohm also . Eventhough he have a lot to ask he didn't want to ask to Ohm anything. Eve fell asleep on Ohm's hand the kid is tired because of all the drama happened in few hours .

They reached home . There was Film and her Mom there . Ohm gave Eve to Film's mom he is sleeping . They felt so happy to get back Eve . She took Eve to the bedroom .

Ohm didn't utter a word . He went to the other room and shut the door and locked it . He fell down through the door and started to cry . He felt like his heart is breaking.

Film looked at Perth who have the same expression as her . They both are worried about Ohm . They went to the door and knocked it to check their bestfriend .

"Ohm..open the door ..Ohm what the hell happened..Don't do this ..shiaa Ohm.." Perth knocked and started to yell.

"Ohm..please talk to us ...ohm.." Film called Ohm in more calm voice.

After a few minutes Ohm opened the door . He look like he is broken . They felt like seeing their bestfriend again in the same situation as before when he lost everything.

"Ohm..what happened? Why are you looking like this ? " Film asked to Ohm placing her hands on his shoulder.

Ohm booken down in tears and hugged Film more tightly and started to cry ...

Film and Perth looked at eachother. Film patted Ohm's shoulder and tried to calm him down .

They made Ohm sit in the bed . Locked the door to have a conversation.

"Now tell us what happened ? Did that asshole do anything ? Did he hurt you or Eve ? " Perth asked to Ohm . He shooked his head .

"He is not Eve's other father...He drugged me and sold me at that night to Nanon and ..." Ohm broke down in tears while saying all this . Film and Perth was in shock and they felt anger towards Nani . But seeing their bestfriend in this situation they Don't know what to say .

"So Nanon is Eve's Father ? " Film asked to Ohm hesitantly to which Ohm nodded.

" That asshole Nani..I am gonna beat him to death . Why did he have to do all this ? And Nanon ? Did he know about this all long? " Perth said in frustration.

"I don't know ..but I don't want him anywhere near me . Nani showed me the clip of me with Nanon...it felt so disgusting to see me with Nanon and ...I don't want him to be Eve's Other father ..I don't want to be disgusted and feel bad about me all the time. I don't want to live my life in disgust . " Ohm said in between sobbing.

"Ohm...First you have to calm down ..its okay ...Eve is your son .." Film said trying to calm Ohm down .

Both Perth and Film stay with Ohm the whole night and they didn't know how to calm Ohm down . But they are afraid to leave Ohm alone in this situation.

That night was sleepless for both Ohm and Nanon . Finding the new revealed truth is made them hard to sleep . They felt heaviness on their chest . Ohm don't know whether to accept Nanon or go somewhere far from here with Eve where Nanon can't even track them .Nanon was finding ways to make a talk with Ohm . He know if he talk with Ohm sincerely Ohm will understand him and forgive him for the whole thing. He miss Ohm and Eve at the same time . He miss the embrace , Ohm also miss the warmth of Nanon he felt for the 2 months. He hugged Eve who is sleeping soundly near him .

In the outside now NanonOhm relationship is the hot topic. Chimon don't know how to handle this . He tried his best to not spread this all . He had a conversation with the company CEO .They wanted an explanation from Nanon but As Nanon's bestfriend more than his manager he know his friend is in no state to manage this news . He tried to call Perth to know about Ohm's condition but Perth is not picking up his call . Namtan is with Nanon and trying to cheer him up and finding ways to make Ohm talk with Nanon . She is now close with Film so she tried to call Film but Film denied her request and she also giving her a cold voice .

The whole relationship of the three couples is a big mess in this two days . Ohm didn't left Eve's side . Nanon tried to reach Ohm every way. He called Ohm , He went to the home, He tried to call Perth but Perth yelled at him and Hang up the call . So he is now frustrated of all the things happening around him .

One mistake can make the whole life filled with guilt . Nanon already know this . But again he realised his whole life is being a mistake .

Ohm on the other hand is not sure anything happening around him. He already came to know about the photo leaked in that him and Nanon is hugging and so close . He is done with all this chaos after Nanon came to his life . Eve is asking for Nanon and Ohm is giving Eve an angry tone always .

It's hard when life is playing more and more games like this . Not only Ohm and Nanon is suffering because of this . Perth is not even talking with Chimon . Everything is a mess and Chimon is done handling all Nanon's things .

It's been 1 week and Nanon is locked himself up in the room after every rejections of Ohm. Both Namtan and Chimon are worried about their friend. Even P'Jimmy and Sea came to talk with Nanon but he refused to even open the door . They felt like Nanon is going back to the time when they lost wave .

"What are we going to do with him ? If he don'tcome to the company they are gonna terminate him because he is not giving them any explanation till now . I tried my best but they are not even hearing . The fans are making too much chaos all over the internet . Iam tired of this all . " Chimon said in frustration.

"Where is this Ohm living ? Can i see him ? " Jimmy asked to Chimon and Namtan .

"I don't think he will allow . He is not even letting any of us near him. I wonder why Perth is not trying to talk with me . I am tired of him also . Can't he atleast hear me out . What am I done with him ? Do he really have to behave like this to me for his bestfriend's issue with mine bestfriend. What am I done in this ? " Chimon said in frustration .

"We are going to meet Ohm . " sea said in a determined voice .

To be continued...

..................................................

Hey dear readers...it's been so long right. I felt so long uploading this story . Because I really have a nice bond with this one story . So how is this chapter. I know it's a very sad one . But hope you guys liked this chapter.

If you guys liked this chapter vote ,support and let me know the comments . See you all in the next chapter on Friday.

Thankyou and Love you all❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 101 7
"I will follow this thorny path to you again and again even it gives me scars. I don't want to trapped in this lonely darkness anymore....... ,Pleas...
25.3K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
3.4K 198 12
Nanon - "Are you cheating on me?! Ohm - "So what if I cheat on you?!" Nanon - "We're already married!" Ohm - "it's just all in a paper! It's not true...
6.1K 498 18
OhmNanon AU💚❤️ "Am I too late Now ?? " " My world is always you, My Sunshine. But Am I too late Now ? " . . . Destiny is always be the game changer...