Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
3. I'll be good
4. Who calling?
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
13. I promise
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
18. Are we pa?
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
29. I don't know
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

17. Please let her be okay

3.4K 326 397
By InfinitiAkira

Be sure you've read last chapter, "Je tape |filler chapter|,"

Also, no way my chapters not hitting 100 votes, about to start holding out until y'all vote more. Wtf?

March 15, 2017

••••••

The throuple were all frantically rushing around their home getting dressed in anything that they could throw on.

Kylan was being released today, TP was starting his first day at the new highschool Zuri enrolled him in and she'd be watching the triplets for him, Lei and Chase were also getting their keys and wanted to finally reveal to Kasim where they'd be staying—needles to say, everyone was behind schedule.

Kasim, of course was the one to blame due to him keeping them up all night turning them every which way but loose, he knew their periods were in sync and would be coming soon, he had to get them while he could. Neither women wouldn't so much as give him head on their time of month, he dreaded it. Granted, he could have took it easy on them knowing how busy their days would be but he might've gotten carried away.

"I swear you're not touching me again for a while," Nala complained as she finally pulled her jeans on and limped to the bathroom so she could brush her natural hair into a ponytail, "I mean it too,"

Kasim chuckled and kissed her cheek, "see you later baby—and I love you. Would a new bag make you feel better? I supposed to stop and see Ray today, you know she loves to hide shit at Saks for you and Zuri,"

He referred to his bestfriend Sarayah—the one who worked at Saks fifth and had held their Valentine's Day gifts for him—she'd texted him that it was urgent he met up with her today, and they had been neglecting eachother so it was time for a pop in anyway. He missed her, it was clear she missed him too.

At that Nala's ears perked up, "well—I guess it'll make me feel a little better,"

"I saw this raincoat," Zuri spoke from the room, shuffling around. "That'll make me feel better too, I'll even give you some more pussy tonight,"

They all burst into laughter, "I must be y'all trick or something?"

"Oh boy—we were your tricks first—never forget where you came from," Zuri made her way into the bathroom and kissed them both.

"Damn, humble me then Red," Kasim chuckled, "I'll see y'all for dinner later right?"

Tonight they were hosting family dinner—they'd start having them every Wednesday as a way to wind down in the middle of their busy weeks. It'd be for them, Lei, TP, The triplets, and Kylan. They wanted to start their own new healthy family tradition, Orion would eventually join soon. Hopefully—they still haven't heard much back from his lawyer, or even Orion himself about how his trial date went Monday.

They were nervous—Nala especially.

"Yes, I love you daddy," Zuri kissed him, "and I love you sunshine," she kissed her and then rushed out of the home.

"I love you baby," Kasim kissed Nala, he too headed out of the home.

Nala smiled and grabbed her things—telling Kylan she was on the way and then left the home too.

He had to stay a few extra days in the hospital due to his body rejecting the fluids that was given to him, they had to keep an eye on him and figure out a way to get his body to take to them.

Kylan had refused Nala to stay with him, and that he had someone to keep him company.

He wasn't used to having someone care for him so passionately, and with how Nala was he wasn't sure how to accept it.

It was new, and it'd take time to adjust.

••••••

Arriving to the hospital—Nala had heard laughter from Kylan's room and before barging in, she decided to knock.

She'd had a conversation with her partners about how she felt that Kylan didn't mess with her like that and that she felt like she irritated him but they both reminded her that he wasn't used to people genuinely caring for him—and that they weren't alike. Nala took to love and received it fairly quickly, whereas Kylan probably needed time and that Nala could be clingy and overbearing to those who doesn't know that it's just her. So, she was trying to take it down a notch and step back a little.

Hopefully he'd come around soon, she just wanted him to be okay.

The door opened and she smiled at the little boy who opened it, "damn," he muttered and stepped to the side. She chuckled at the heart eyes he was giving her, "you never told me your sister was so—beautiful Ky," he complained, "my name is Pierre by the way,"

Nala grabbed his hand that he held out, he kissed the back of her hand. "I'm Nala,"

"Bro, back the fuck up off her." Kylan groaned, Pierre waved him off and took a seat, "anyway—hey sissy,"

"Hey," she smiled at him, refraining from helping him stand. "Will your friends be coming over?"

Kylan took the time to introduce his friends one by one, and then he paused when he looked to the last boy who had sat in the corner scrolling his phone. The tension between the two were thick and she could tell that it was Kilo, "that's Kilo.." he mumbled, "and no—they're not coming, I know today you said is family dinner. I'm not going to bring extras to our new tradition,"

Kilo stood and shook her hand, introducing himself properly before deciding to grab his things.

"Well—they're welcome anytime,"

"Don't tell me that now," Pierre cheesed.

Nala laughed, "I'm a happily taken woman—I'm not sure if my man or woman would break you in half first," she told him.

Pierre eyes widened, "I mean—depending on the breaking we're talking about..."

He hissed when Kylan punched him in the shoulder, "stop playing with me forreal,"

"If you weren't crippled right now I'll show you something," Pierre snapped.

The two started to bicker back and forth, "aight—we out," the young boy by the name of LJ cut them off, "we'll give you time to say bye to your boyfriend Kilo," he smirked.

Kilo sucked his teeth as his boys started to snicker, "this is why I didn't want to tell y'all,"

"Nah, you ain't tell us because you were pussy. Now look at you, pissed cause he don't want you." Quadir shrugged, "like we care where you stick yo' dick,"

With that, they said their goodbyes and left the three alone. Nala stepped out of the room too, she figured he might have wanted some privacy.

After about ten minutes the door had opened and she smiled seeing Kilo carry all of Kylan's things and hold the door open for him, they looked more relaxed than they had been when she arrived so hopefully they were good now. Nala hadn't even been around long but she could feel the love the two shared and just how much the young boy truly looked lost without Kylan.

After they headed out of the hospital Nala tried her hardest to let Kylan walk on his crutches without her help but he was getting frustrated each time he came down on his side, "just walk with one—it'll be easier," she spoke softly and took one away from him, he gave her a small smile and nodded. His frown still etched onto his face, "and—you are able to bring a plus one to family dinner if you want,"

Kylan looked to Kilo who had already had his eyes focused on him, Nala laughed at the pout he was giving him. It was something she used to get her way with both Zuri and Kasim, "if you come I hope you know that it doesn't mean anything,"

"I hear you Ky," Kilo for the first time since Nala had seen him had smiled, "I'm just going to tell my mom she doesn't have to cook dinner for me tonight,"

"No reason to be smiling," Kylan rolled his eyes, "ain't shit sweet,"

Nala burst into laughter as she popped the trunk, Kilo opened the door for Kylan and then started to load his stuff into the trunk while Nala got into the front seat, "you've been acting weird today, am I being a burden already?"

"What?" Nala faced Kylan with a frown, "what are you talking about?"

Kylan shrugged and looked out of the window, "you rarely talked to me yesterday, then when you show up today you didn't hug on me, kiss on me, you even knocked on the door..."

"You're the one who said I was overbearing, I'm just trying to respect your boundaries—I don't want to smother you and you grow tired of me, you're never going to be a burden," she assured him. "I'm clingy, I have to accept that some people won't take my clingyness how Kasim, Zuri, and Orion does. That's just me and how I show my love though—you seemed to have hated it,"

He faced her and wiped his eyes, "I'm just not used to being loved by family, I didn't want to get used to it and then you stopped because the moment wore off or something, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were a bother to me."

Nala reached over to hug him, "you'll never be a bother to me—and I'll never switch up on you."

Kylan smiled and hugged her, "thank you for everything—I love you,"

"I love you more Kyky," she kissed all over his face making him laugh and aceept her kisses. "Kilo is very cute, I need to know how he ended up here and when did he tell his friends the truth?"

He burst into laughter, "girl—here you go, give you a inch and you take a mile," he joked. The backdoor opened and Kilo got in, "I'll catch you up later,"

"What'd your mom say?" Kylan turned to face the backseat, "what time do you have to be home?"

"She said that it was fine, and to let her speak to an adult when I get there. You know she's old fashioned," he shrugged, "and she said if you needed extra help that I can stay and take care of her baby, she'd let me out of school tomorrow,"

Kylan smiled and turned around in his seat, Nala couldn't wait to get him alone so she could get all the answers to her questions about the two, it sounded as if Kilo had truly came out—and she wanted every detail.

From the the way the two held hands as she drove she knew that her baby brother was only playing hard, he loved the hell out of Kilo.

She didn't want him to hurt himslef by trying to hurt Kilo—especially if Kilo was really trying.

Coming out wasn't easy, especially if you had a loving family you never wanted to disappoint. Something it was obvious that the young boy had being his mother needed to speak with adults present in the home, hopefully Kylan could understand him.

Especially being that when their grandmother found out, she nearly killed him.

Hell, she nearly killed Nala for identifying as bi-sexual in high school.

She understood how terrifying the young boy might have been—Nala wouldn't dismiss the hurtful things he had said to Ky but she could understand.

••••••

Zuri stood in the office with the triplets and TP while he waited to get his schedule—the new highschool he was at had asked of his guardian to come in with him, she was a bit confused on why and hoped that they wouldn't turn him around because she technically wasn't his guardian right this second. She had reached out to his real guardians in hopes they'd meet them there but they hadn't shown and she didn't know if they would, "who are your guardians Taiwan?" Zuri asked.

He looked away from her, "I haven't seen them in months forreal, some mothafucka's I wish to never see again," he shrugged.

A look of anger flashed across her eyes, "where the hell have y'all been staying before then? You lied to me?"

"We've been around, they didn't give a shit. I didn't think you would either so I lied. Truthfully we've been house to house, I made sure to get them to and from school and myself so truency or CPS wouldn't be called," he teared up, "I can't be split from them man, I knew accepting your offer would bring bullshit..."

Zuri went to open her mouth but the doors had opened, a man and a woman had stepped in. Dressed down in designer, with their heads held high. From the way TP glared at them it must've been their guardians, the triplets happily stood and ran to them embracing them in a hug. The two put a smile on their faces and bent down to scoop them up, "you don't speak now Taiwan?" The man spoke.

"Nigga fuck—"

"Taiwan," Zuri eyed him, he sucked his teeth. "I ain't got nothin' to say to you Ned. Put my sisters down,"

Ned let out a chuckle, he however placed Faith and Joy down. "Hope, get over here," he demanded—she crawled out of Vera's lap and walked to him, TP pushed them behind him and glared at the two. Vera looked terrified of the young boy.

"We're not here to start any trouble," Vera pleaded, "we just want to meet your new principal and go about our day,"

He went to say something but the principal finally was ready for them, they all piled into the office silently. "Hi, I'm Mrs.Caldwell," she introduced, "we called this meeting because we wanted to get a better understanding of why Taiwan here refused to take all advanced classes? Being it's nearing the end of the school year and he's switching over so late, we think it's best he earn more credits and be caught up with honors classes. There's only three to four more months of the school year, he only needs a few more credits to graduate. He's very smart, and we feel he's trying to dim his light. Being a transfer and having the potential to be the top of his class is a big deal,"

To say she was shocked was an understatement, Taiwan had said he was straight in school but he definitely downplayed how smart he truly was. He never gave himself credit for much, or never really had anyone be proud of him for accomplishments so he soon stopped caring about being academically smart as well. He gave up on himself long ago, he didn't think he'd be here if it weren't for his sisters.

"I'm just trynna graduate in June, and be out. I don't want the drama that comes with taking number one, I know students here practically worked hard all year for that. I just want to come, get my work done and be a ghost. I don't need no attention or nothing.."

Mrs.Caldwell gave him a sympathetic smile, "have you thought about college? We do offer multiple scholarships here for our top student, anyone could use a free education yeah?" She joked, he however only stared at her, "I see you're a tough one then,"

"Why are you selling yourself short Taiwan?" Zuri asked.

He shrugged, "who really believes in me anyway? I'll accomplish all this and for what? To waste these people time, I got mouths to feed. College ain't in my future, I ain't leaving my sisters behind. Someone who needs that number one spot should get it,"

"I believe in you," Zuri grabbed his face and made him look at her, "and those girls believe in you, you have me now and you can be whatever you want to be as long as I'm breathing. You can go to college, you can bask in your greatness, you can be proud of yourself and brag, you're smart as hell. That's clear," she told him.

He looked down at the ground, "I know you probably never heard that but it's true, I'm proud of you and I'm behind you one hundred percent. I mean this school thing is up to you, but don't feel you have no one, I'm all the person you need. Remember that,"

TP sighed and tossed his head back, "I ain't writing no valedictorian speech or nothing crazy like that,"

Mrs.Caldwell chuckled, "well—we're going to need to switch your classes and everything over now. How about we have a fresh start Monday for you? Sorry if I overstepped, we just like to push all of our students to their full potential—no matter the background, I think your last few months of highschool will be memorable," she smiled at him.

"Yeah, whatever," he stood, "come on triple threat,"

The girls stood and followed him out of the office, Vera and Ned stood to follow them. Zuri was on her way but the principal had stopped her, "I know that their contact information is on file but may I have yours? It's clear who has his best interest at heart,"

Zuri eyed her and nodded, "I'll be sure to keep him in check for these last few months—thank you for caring,"

She gave her the information and then headed out to the parking lot, once she made it to her car she saw that Taiwan was in a heated argument with Ned while Vera stood in between the two, "Ned please, stop it hunny," Vera pleaded.

Zuri stepped up and pulled Taiwan behind her, tears were streaming down his face.

"I didn't mean for you to find out like that Taiwan," Ned shouted, "if anything you should thank me for taking not only you but those girls in too. To keep yall together,"

Taiwan's breathing had picked up, "we wouldn't have to go through none of this shit if you hadn't killed my mom, what sick ass fuck would find the children that survived a hit and run and take them in? The shit was out of guilt, you don't give a fuck about us! You only did that shit to feel better, fuçking drunk ass nigga, I hate you. I hate Vera," tears streamed down his face. "You mothafucka's pretended to care for us for about a month and then we were just money for y'all selfish, low-down, money hungry bitches. I been in these streets to provide for us, we've been house to house and you only showed up here to pretend you're doing a good job in raising us, fuck y'all!"

Vera had tears streaming down her face while Ned only stared at him unamused, "you want to be free of us? You want to what be signed over to her?" He nodded towards Zuri, "pay me then, you can be free."

"Ned!" Vera shrieked, "they mean more to us than—"

He shot her a look and she quickly held her head down, "pay you?" Taiwan chuckled, "fûck you Ned! Next time I shoot you, I'll be sure the bullet kills you," he spoke with venom.

TP had heard enough, he got into Zuri's car and slammed the door behind him. He had already had the triplets strapped in with their tablets and headphones on, "how much?" Zuri asked, "how much to leave them the fuçk alone and let someone give a fuck about them? I suggest you name a price because if I have to get involved the dirty way, you mothafucka's won't like it," she spoke slowly, "understand me?"

Vera sniffled, "I—I love those kids,"

"You love the lifestyle I provide for you more, cut the bullshit," he cut her off and looked to Zuri, "five thousand each,"

Zuri let out and humorous laugh, "that's all those kids are worth to you? Twenty fuçking thousand dollars? I thought I'd have to tap into my man's money, you can follow me right across to the bank for that, I'll even throw in extra to get their important shit today—if you try to play me I swear you'll regret it,"

"I have their things with me," Vera sniffled, "we can call the case worker as well and give her your information,"

"Follow me,"

Zuri got into her car and put her seatbelt on, "how much? How much were we worth?" Taiwan asked.

"Five thousand each," she told him sadly, he only laughed and closed his eyes. He couldn't stop the heartbreak or the tears if he had tried, "you're worth way more than that to me though, I got you."

He nooded, "I know..thank you, I'll repay you,"

"The only way you can repay me is to go to that school and apply pressure on all them mothafucka's,"

Taiwan chuckled, "don't let you taking us in fool you, I'm still trying to marry you girl,"

Zuri rolled her eyes and they shared a laugh, heading to the bank.

For the first time in a long time—both Zuri and TP felt they had finally had family again.

They weren't blood, but they were picked for each other.

••••••

Kasim stepped out of the car and looked up to the apartment building Lei and Chase had sent him, he let out a amused chuckle seeing "les hauteurs," across the front.

The heights, also known as the building Zuri's godfather had left for her.

He stepped into the lobby, and was greeted by Neish—the concierge during the day. "Haven't seen you around here in a while,"

"You have the place looking nice," he complimented, "as good as you are, Zuriena doesn't need to be around as often. Thank you for that,"

Neish laughed, "you don't have to be so formal,"

He smirked, "I do—don't want any wrong impressions now do we?"

"Oh whatever," she waved him off, "I don't want you,"

He laughed, "I don't recall you saying that a few months ago—actually I don't remember you saying much of anything,"

She blushed, "get out of my face—I don't know what you're talking about,"

Kasim laughed at how flustered she looked and headed up to the fifth floor—Zuri had brung Neish into the bedroom a few months ago and they still teased her about how she tapped out and had told them that she couldn't do that again if they didn't want her stalking them, and being delusional. She meant that for all three of them, not just one. Neish was unproblematic and what they had done didn't make her do her job differently, nor did she come on to either of them. She understood their dynamic and respected it, they all just joked on her often just to see her crack underneath their gazes. She was a good fuck, and freak for sure. They wouldn't mind inviting her again but they respected her wishes.

Once on the fifth floor, Kasim walked to apartment 503 and knocked on the door.

He waited for a while until the door was opened, Chase stood there with a drill in his hand. "Wassup bro, come in," he stepped to the side.

"Wassup," he chuckled at all the unassembled furniture, "let me guess—Lei isn't helping at all?"

Chase eyed him, "you know she's not—anytime I ask her for something 'Kasim would never let me touch such a thing,'" he mocked her voice, "you got her ass rotten man,"

"And you don't?" Kasim raised his eyebrow.

He chuckled, "I have big shoes to fill bro, luckily for me—I'm that nigga,"

Kasim laughed, Lei had appeared and he frowned at the lack of clothing she wore. "Ah! Too bad you can't tell me to put more cloths on in our place, must be killing you huh?" She teased, "hi brother,"

"Wassup little one," he kissed her forehead, "you know I'm kicking you and Zuri's ass right?"

She laughed, "don't go messing with my sister, it's not your business who she moves in. Ever heard of confidentiality? She did nothing wrong from a business standpoint, you just have to accept that some things don't have to be ran by you Kasim."

"If it concerns my eighteen year old sister? It concerns me, I ain't arguing with you bout' it,"

"Whatever you say," Lei waved him off, "what you think?"

Lei might've not helped assemble anything but she decorated the place, interior design was her passion—she had outdid the place. Everything looked top notch, rich and expensive. Kasim was proud of her, he hated to see her growing up and moving in with a boy so young but he had faith in not only Chase but her as well. They were both about their careers and money—Chase was a nice young man, he was raised up right for sure. If Kasim wanted his sister with anyone it was definitely him.

He'd never say that out-loud though.

"I love it and I'm proud of you both,"

Lei pouted and hugged him tightly, "I'm going to start on lunch—are you staying for a while?"

"I mean who else is going to help him get the furniture together?"

"Certainly not me. I cleaned, cooked, grocery shopped, decorated, and made sure he was satisfied sex—"

"Yo," Kasim and Chase both cut her off, "I would like to enjoy our place a while longer before I die,"

Lei scratched the back of her neck and eased her way into the kitchen, Kasim slapped the back of Chase's neck hard making him hiss and hold the spot. Silence fell over the two as Kasim took his jacket off and began to help him with the shelves he was building, "soooo—what's for dinner tonight?" Chase asked awkwardly.

"Your head on a platter," Kasim mugged him, "just assemble the damn shit—I don't want to talk right now,"

Chase nodded and turned on some music, they had finished with everything within a few hours.

Lei had made buffalo chicken sliders and homemade fries, after they ate Kasim had business to handle so he said his goodbyes and made sure they wouldn't be late for dinner which would be held at six, they promised they'd be on time. He then headed back to the front desk, just his luck Zuri was headed into the building with the triplets and TP behind her.

Taiwan gave him a simple head nod and headed up to his apartment with the girls, Zuri tried to walk by Kasim but he grabbed her up. "Hi daddy," she looked up to him sheepishly.

"Hi daddy my ass, you were just going to move Lei in here without consulting me first? We keeping secrets now?"

Zuri frowned, "do you run your tech company by me or?" She snatched out of his grip, "let's not speak on keeping secrets,"

"I don't—"

"Are we still not waiting on you to open up to us about your past? You think fucking us will make us forget that you're keeping important shit away from us? I run my business, you run yours. I never tell you who moves in or out so I won't start now just because it's Lei who moved in, now, if you'll excuse me...I'll see you at home." She brushed passed him.

Kasim nodded his head and walked out of the building, in order to not cause a scene.

He was confused at the sudden outburst, he wasn't truly mad about her offering Lei a place but it was clear that he had triggered her.

Sarayah: hey bestie, I put that purse and coat to the side for you. An emergency came up though, we'll have to reschedule our date.

Good looks, you good? Haven't laid my eyes on you in weeks. Make me pop up ray.

Sarayah: please don't do that, I'm fine. I promise, we'll meet soon. I love you..

Aight, I love you too.

Kasim had a gut feeling that something was wrong, regardless of what she said he had headed to her home. He needed to check on her and lay eyes on her himself or it would eat at him until he did.

"Please let her be okay,"

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Make sure you've voted on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾 100 votes for next chapter, idc 🤚🏾

Lei Wilson | 18

Chase Knotts | 19

Kilo Montgomery | 17

Now we have faceclaims for all my teenaged babies 🥰❤️ ugh, gonna love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 69 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
81.4K 1.9K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
39 5 9
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* _______________________________________________________________ "Four years i have wa...
969K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...