F1 ONESHOTS

By No_Sono_Dio_FF

Driver x driver You can request something and I will try my best to write it for you The stories are mostly... More

Max x Charles - Blind
Lando X Oscar - Morning
Carlos X Lando - The call
Seb X Kimi - No face, no name, no number
Max X Daniel - Please just take me away
Alex X George - the devil's got a hold on me
Daniel X Max - Love is Nonsense
Seb X Daniel - Dancing with myself
Lando X Daniel - And now you're gone
Mick x Lance - It makes me ill
Yuki X Pierre
Seb x Kimi - (part 2) hard to find
Carlos X Charles - The Ferrari
Seb X Kimi - part 3 flowing in my mind
Carlos X Charles - Do you still want me?

Pierre X Charles - I'd give up forever to touch you

963 16 0
By No_Sono_Dio_FF

(don't know if you saw Five Feet Apart, but this is based on that film, so... but I guess you can read it even if you did not see it)

Charles

You know that feeling of having someone so close, but not being able to touch them? If you don't, then I'm jealous. I knew that feeling way too well. I guess people just can't really understand the importance of the human touch until they can't have it.

Me and my best friend had met in the hospital. Yeah, how romantic you think, but it was probably the best thing that happened in my life. The only problem was that we were both sick with similar disease, when you couldn't touch anyone with the same illness because you could die. Pierre, my best friend had the B-type, to which noone knew the cure, he was on experimental treatment. But that meant that we couldn't touch eachother. Never. And we had to wear face masks all the time when we were close.

But you know what was the worst? We couldn't even get closer than 2 metres.
The doctors told us many times that we shouldn't talk, that we shouldn't be friends, but we never listened to them. When you're sick and can die any minute (you can even when you're not sick, but when you're, then it's more possible)
You just want to enjoy the life and take everything it gives you.

Life gave me Pierre, and I was more than happy. He was handsome, kind, funny and altogether amazing person. I knew that I fell in love the first time we met, but I shouldn't have. It was dangerous and I knew it. That's why I hadn't told him yet.

He didn't seem to notice my feelings and I wanted to keep it that way. We would never be able to be together even if I told him. For me it was the hardest thing. I could've dated anyone, anyone who's not suffering from this illness, but yet I fell in love with him.

I was mentally preparing for the surgery I was supposed to have the next day in the morning. Pierre called me and wished me good look while sending me virtual hug.

Pierre

When I got call from Charles, I was just sitting in my room drowning in thoughts. Our doctor, Sebastian told us that we shouldn't be together that much. But how was I supposed to obey that? I was in love with Charles, I couldn't even go one day without missing him terribly and now I was even scared that his surgery might go wrong, since it's never good to have any with this disease.

"Hey Pierre, I just got back from the surgery, can you call me when you get this message? I miss you already...your beautiful eyes and that fluffy hair I would love to touch and run my fingers through...and just you...can you call me? But don't call me, I'm tired, but call me though because I want to see you. Just, don't call me now so call when you get this."

Said Charles thought the voicemail. I almost laughed. He was obviously still under some pills so he was talking nonsense. I still wish the things he said were true. But my biggest wish would never come true. The doctor came to my room just to give me my pills and after that I just laid on my bed and started reading my favourite book.

Charles

When I woke up, my head felt heavy, but I felt a lot less pain then the day before. I decided to go outside and find Pierre. I knocked on his door.
"Pierre? You here?"
"Charles? Is that you? You should go back to you room."
"Why, what happened?"
"Charles, I can't open the door nor I can go out. We're sick and you just had surgery."

I heard the saddnes in his voice and my eyes started to tear up.
"Pierre, please, I don't care about what the doctors said, I want to be with you, it's my decision, they can't do anything about it, please Pierre...I love you." I almost whispered not even sure if he could hear me. Probably not.

"I love you too. I'm sorry." I heard a weak voice from the other side of the door. I sat down on the floor with my back to the door and started sobbing. I heard Pierre doing the same. Why was world so cruel? Why we just couldn't be together?

The next day I woke up with an idea. I took the 1.5 meter long stick and sent a text to Pierre to meet me in 5 minutes with latex gloves and face mask. He was there, standing a few meters away with the smile I loved so much covered by the face mask. I was glad to see him, I missed him already.

"Salut Pierre, I missed you so bad. You know, this stick has almost two meters, so if we take it at the both ends, we can go for a walk somewhere around the hospital or the park..."
"Did you ask the doctors?"
"Yes, they agreed until we're back before the lunch."

Pierre took one end of the stick while I took the other. We were walking around the hospital and We had a lot of fun. I'd say we saw it as our first date ever. I was on a few dates already, but this was by far the most amazing.

We said our goodbyes around lunchtime and in the afternoon we called. I'd say it was the best day of my life.

Pierre

Yesterday was the best day of my life and now I had one of the worst ones. The doctor told me that they're moving me to a different pavilion, which also meant that I won't be able to see Charles. I was crying when I called him and I could tell he was also a bit sad. He then told me that he's going for a walk in the evening and that I should join him, which I did.

It was snowing outside and everything was covered in the beautiful white duvet sparkling like glitter under the pale moonlight.
Charles took my hand as I looked at him shocked.
"I have gloves, it's alright." It was the closest we've ever been and we even touched. I almost melted under the touch, even if it was just a glove.

We walked for some time until we saw a bench and sat down watching the city lights in a distance.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Said Charles and I could only look at him amazed by his beauty under the light of a close lamp, while he had snow in his hair and lashes.

"Yes, not as beautiful as you. I just wish I could touch you, kiss you or hug you. I hate that disease. If it was only me, if I could kiss you and die while you'd live on like nothing happened, I'd do it. But knowing it's you who'll get hurt, I can't put you into that danger."

"Pierre, you know I don't care about my life if it's not with you. And even though I'd like to grow old with you, I also want to kiss you at least once."
"Charles, but you might catch my bacteria. And my treatment is not helping. The doctors lost hope a few days ago, that's why they're moving me away, so you won't get to see me dying. I don't want you to die too just because of one kiss."

"It'll be my pleasure." And with that Charles leant in and kissed me softly. It was beautiful and even though it was selfish, I couldn't break apart.

Charles

We spent the next few months texting and calling. I didn't catch any of his bacteria and I couldn't be without him anymore. I knew what it meant, I even told my parents to take me away from the hospital because I wanted to be with Pierre, who went home since the hospital couldn't help him more. My parents loved me, they knew what it meant for me, but after a serious talk with the doctors, they left me there.

I ran away. I knew where Pierre lived, it was just a few kilometres from the hospital. I called him to meet me in the park. When I saw him, I ran to him and hugged him for the first time. I felt the warmth of his body, and when I looked at him, he looked good. Not sick at all even if he still had the cannula in his nose.

"You look good, healthy almost." I stated and he smiled. I could see the pain in his eyes. He was obviously hurting.
I closed the gap between us and took him by surprise when I kissed him. This one was even better than the first one and I wanted it to never end.

"Charles, you know you shouldn't do it, you should stay at the hospital."
"Are you going back?"
"The next week I'm back again in the same hospital with the new experimental treatment, but they don't actually believe it would work."
"Then why are they sending you back?"
"I told them I want to try it. I want to be with you. The doctors already know, even though I didn't tell them anything more than that I want too do it just to try..."

"I spoke to my parents. I told them that I know what being with you would mean to my health, that I might die. But I don't care, because my life without you would be worse than dying could ever be. I'm not scared of dying Pierre, I want to be able to touch and kiss you everyday." I said and kissed him again.

Few moths passed with us being together and everyone already resigned with trying to keep us apart. The doctors found the bacteria in my lungs that I got from Pierre and he already got mine. We were slowly dying, but we were happy, we could just be together. The last weeks were the best of my life. We were in constant pain we had trouble breathing and the cough got even worse, but we went through it together. I know I might die tomorrow but I'll never regret my choice of being with Pierre. Never. And I know he won't regret it either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 722 29
My lovely Stroopwafels, it's time for a new group chat. As you can see it's a 2016 edition. So, 7 years ago. The good old times eh? 🥹 BoyxBoy Dri...
125K 2K 49
Just Boyxboy stories about our favourite f1 drivers REQUESTS ARE OPEN
31.9K 366 34
Formula 1 One- shots 1 one-shot a day, keeps reality away. I will do driver ships and oc Requests are always open I will also do F2 drivers if you l...
34.9K 293 21
"We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars". Dive into the world of Formula 1; Requests are open! Let's Unleash Wildness (18+)