My Stubborn Omega(Hyunchan)

tian_gigi tarafından

Hyunjin is a notorious omega who happens to be disgusted by alphas. What happens when the moon goddess gives... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35

chapter 2

1.4K 56 17
tian_gigi tarafından

Chan was excited to go to school because he knew Hyunjin was in this class. He had to at least try to talk to him and come to a conclusion. They can't just ignore the fact that they were mates.

He was ready for anything and anything means being rejected and being accepted. He couldn't just make Hyunjin submit because he's an alpha. Hyunjin seemed scared of him so he had to tread carefully around him.

Upon arrival he found the class already there and only Hyunjin and his friend weren't there. Apparently it was Hyunjin's and his friend's habit to come late everyday but he hated it when someone was late but he would just endure it for the sake of his mate.

There came his mate an hour late again. His friend just greeted while in his way to their seats but Hyunjin just passed by as if he's not there. Chan was kind of hurt by the cold attitude and Hyunjin felt it.

Chan looked at Hyunjin's side and they had a mini eye contact. Chan gave out an assignment to which everyone wrote out except Hyunjin. His notorious attitude was already coming out.

"Class you're dismissed and Hyunjin you may remain behind." Chan's voice boomed in the echoey room. Hyunjin's heart went on a full race mode and he looked at Jisung." Do you want me to call Binnie hyung?" Jisung asked and Hyunjin shook his head. For some reason a part of Hyunjin trusted Chan a little bit.

Maybe it was because they were fated to be. Maybe it was because he felt how Chan was hurt when he ignored him. Maybe it was because deep down he craved to have a mate but he just always overlooked the concept and importance of a mate because of his shitty father.

But he didn't want to get into the details." It's okay. I will call you if something goes wrong." Hyunjin said. Jisung nodded and went out with the rest of the class.

"Yes sir?" Hyunjin whispered as he neared Chan." Chan." Chan smiled at him." Chan." Hyunjin whispered again and Chan nearly squealed at Hyunjin's cuteness." Do you have any lesson now?" Chan asked and Hyunjin shook his head.

" My next lesson is after two hours." Hyunjin said with a low voice. His voice contrasted the voice he usually uses when being naughty.

"Then can I talk to you Hyunjin? Is it fine if we go to the coffee shop?" Chan asked and Hyunjin found his heart beating faster because of the way his name rolled off his tongue. Hyunjin nodded and Chan led the way to the cafe that was in the campus.

"Hyunjin I won't force you to accept this bond but I would like to know you better and take care of you as my mate. The final decision will be yours little one." Chan said as he looked at Hyunjin intently and he saw Hyunjin widen his eyes when he said little one. The waitress soon arrived with the iced tea that Chan ordered for himself and the orange juice and strawberry cake that he ordered for Hyunjin.

Chan finally concluded that Hyunjin was a little which indeed he was as he brought his eyes back to him and he found him giggling softly to himself.

Hyunjin was conflicted because he knew deep down he wanted to be taken care of but he couldn't fully submit to Chan. Not yet. He wanted to tell Chan that he needed more time but he was a bit afraid that he would be making Chan wait for a long time.

" You don't have to give me the answer today. I can wait till you're ready but never hesitate to ask me anything. Don't feel pressured to take the decision anytime soon." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded while eating a piece of cake.

"Do you have any questions Hyunjin?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded." Don't you have the problem that I'm an omega?" Hyunjin timidly asked as he looked down.

Chan felt his heart breaking into a million pieces. His mate was actually afraid that he will have a problem with him being an omega.

" No, in fact I always prayed and wished that my mate would be an omega rather than a beta. Omegas are special especially when that omega is called Hyunjin."Chan stated matter of factly as he drank his iced tea.

Chan had always thought omegas are cute and fragile and need to be protected at all costs. Hyunjin gave a shy smile and blushed at the comment and felt butterflies erupt on his belly.

" Then you must also know that I don't have a good reputation." Hyunjin said as his smile fell. He wanted to know what Chan thought about him before he decided to give him a chance because in all honesty the possibilities of him giving Chan a chance were higher than the Eiffel tower.

" Your reputation is what people think of you but your character is who you are Hyunjin. I don't care about your reputation besides I have a brother who's your age. He's way more naughty than you are." Chan chuckled. Hyunjin felt grateful for having a mate like Chan even though he wasn't fully his as he hadn't yet accepted the bond.

"How old are you Hyunjin?" Chan mentally slapped himself that he only just remembered about their ages now." Twenty" Chan cringed because their age difference was kinda visible. " I'm quite old aren't I ?" Chan nervously scratched his nape with a grimace. Hyunjin looked at Chan and Chan blurted out."I'm twenty four."

If Jisung was there, he would've said Chan is a Daddy material and Hyunjin couldn't agree any more than he already did. There was something about older guys that just looked attractive. 

"It's fine." Hyunjin blushed just thinking about what Jisung would say when he told him." It's almost time for your class. Let me walk you?" Chan asked softly and Hyunjin nodded with a soft blush.

Hyunjin hadn't even realized that he had sat with Chan for that long. He had actually enjoyed Chan's presence and he didn't want the moment to end. He was not with Mr. Bang but he was with Chan, his mate.

The two walked to Hyunjin's class and Chan asked for Hyunjin's number which Hyunjin gladly gave it away. He parted ways with Chan as he got into class to find a worried Jisung.

"Now tell me where you've been." Jisung demanded." Can we talk at home?" Hyunjin asked with puppy eyes knowing Jisung wouldn't even think about refusing.

Jisung sighed and took Hyunjin's hand as they went to their seats. The lecturer soon came and started with the lesson. Hyunjin's mind kept on drifting to Chan so the lesson seemed much shorter than usual.

Changbin took Jisung and Hyunjin home. Jisung was living with Hyunjin in an apartment they shared and Changbin lived on the same street but a bit further. The two got home and ordered some chicken and rice from the nearest restaurant since they were too tired to cook.

"You know that I'm still waiting for you to tell me right?" Jisung asked as he dished out the food. He walked over to where Hyunjin was seated with his panda stuffy 'panda'.

"He told me he wants to know me and take care of me." Hyunjin said as he accepted his plate from Jisung." So that's all he said for two hours straight? Was he saying every letter alone?" Jisung started with his dramatics.

" He said he won't force me to accept him. He told me that my reputation doesn't really matter to him." Hyunjin said with a blush." I feel jealous. Did you take his number? How old is he? Did he use his alpha voice on you?" Jisung excitedly bombarded Hyunjin with questions.

Hyunjin had expected all these questions because just like him, Jisung found older guys more attractive. But Jisung thought having your mate use an alpha voice on you is the hottest thing apart from the sun.

" He took my number, he's 24 and no he didn't use his alpha voice. He's gentle like really really gentle. I don't think he even uses an alpha voice." Hyunjin said to a crazy Jisung who started fanning himself when he heard about the age.

" You got a Daddy Hyunjin!" Jisung fanboyed. "What's wrong Hyunnie baby?" Jisung asked as he saw Hyunjin's smile drop." He called me little one. What if he knows?" Hyunjin weakly mumbled.

" If he knows then it's a good thing because you won't have to explain to him and he'll take better care of you bub." Jisung reasoned as he hugged Hyunjin.

Hyunjin took a bath and Jisung followed suit and the two cuddled to sleep. Hyunjin was kinda disheartened because he hadn't received a message from Chan.

But at least it was Friday tomorrow and he'll have the whole weekend to laze around. With that and the warmth radiating from his best friend he fell asleep.

To be continued

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.5K 2.1K 57
Minho and Chan are both alphas. What will happen when they find out that they are destined mates?
106K 4.5K 26
Seungmin was never the best when it came to dealing with his feelings. Hyunjin on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted. What happens when thes...
81.7K 4.6K 32
Felix is an 18 year old omega that gets sold to the alpha of the river pack. Not that he minds, he knew that he would be married to an alpha someday...
17K 891 29
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...