chapter 3

Hyunjin and Jisung walked to school on a happy mood. Jisung kept on teasing Hyunjin about Chan to no end. The two were late as usual. They weren't late because they woke up late. They were always late because they would walk slowly to school while chatting.

They always had something to talk about even though they were always together. They passed by Changbin's class again but today he wasn't in.

The two arrived at their class and saw some of their acquaintances from last semester."Hi Seungmin right?" Jisung smiled. "Oh hi! Jisung and Hyunjin. Nice to see you again" Seungmin excitedly said.

"Oh I didn't know you and Jeongin were friends." Hyunjin said as he saw Seungmin and Jeongin sitting together." We're mates." Jeongin said and Seungmin blushed.

" Oh my gosh! Seungmin you got yourself an alpha. Why am I the only unmated person here?" Jisung whined earning the attention of the students there.

He just rolled his eyes at them and focused on the people in front of him." Is Hyunjin mated?" Seungmin asked perplexed and Jisung shook his head fastly Jeongin wondered if he wasn't feeling dizzy. "He just wants to be mated." Hyunjin said nervously and the two mates in front of him laughed.

The lecturer soon arrived and started boring the class with his lecture that consisted of him repeating the same concepts that were not really examined during exam times.

Hyunjin took out his phone and he found Chan's message from the morning apologizing for not texting him yesterday and wishing him a good morning.

Hyunjin tuned out of the lesson completely along with Jisung. The lecturer got tired of warning them so he just sent them outside. The two weren't even bothered that they were sent outside because it wasn't the first and it certainly wasn't the last time.

"These lousy omegas are always up to something." A voice all too familiar came out. It was Kim Jaeha, Changbin's biggest rival because Changbin had once beat him to a pulp after attacking Jisung and Hyunjin. He was in the same class as Changbin so he was acting all big because he knew Changbin wasn't around.

" Yeah right, you got the guts to talk now that Changbin hyung isn't here. Pathetic alpha."Hyunjin scoffed before continuing with watching videos on his phone.

" You know you're too feisty for an omega." Jaeha said as he turned towards the two omegas." And you're too weak for an alpha." Jisung retorted." You want to know what weak is? I'll show you weak." Jaeha said as he approached Jisung and pushed him to the ground. He had used his normal strength but Jisung landed on his elbow before rolling over on the ground due to his small frame.

Jaeha was still focusing on Jisung so Hyunjin took advantage of that and used all his little strength and pushed Jaeha against the lockers and he cut his forehead.

He had a cut above the left eye and it was bleeding. Jaeha lifted his hand to beat Hyunjin but Hyunjin's lecturer came at the right time. He ordered the three boys to go to the disciplinary room to report themselves.

Obviously Hyunjin was gonna take Jisung home and not attend all of the classes but the teacher said there is a possibility of expulsion this time so they went there hauling insults at each other. Hyunjin was hugging Jisung as they walked to the disciplinary room.

They were almost there when Hyunjin's pupils dilated at the scent of his mate. He was in for it and completely done for. Hyunjin had hope that he may be in the other rooms but he was disappointed as his honeyed voice muttered a tired come in after they knocked.

"What's going on here?" Chan's voice came out as he looked at Hyunjin because he was the only one who wasn't injured. Hyunjin was scared shitless to say the least. He tried to talk as he opened his mouth only to close it back. " It's okay Hyunjin." Jisung comforted by patting Hyunjin's back with his free hand.

Chan saw this and he felt it. His brown eyes turned blood red with anger which was obviously not directed to anyone but the one who made Hyunjin like this. He realized Hyunjin didn't really have a liking to alphas because of the way he would look at them like he was disgusted even if they're not saying something offensive.

This scared the three students and Chan quickly calmed himself down when he felt Hyunjin's frightened state through their bond.

" You're the alpha for crying out loud. Can't you tell me what happened?" Chan said as he felt the anger coursing through his veins." Minho can you come to my office now? I have an omega student who is hurt." Chan spoke to the phone and he ended the call right away.

Soon enough the said Minho arrived and took away Jisung leaving Hyunjin and Jaeha with Chan alone." Hyunjin could you tell me what happened." Chan said in a calm voice as he saw Hyunjin's frightened state. Hyunjin shakily told Chan everything not missing a single bit.

"You, alpha boy. One week suspension for bullying omegas. And you Hyunjin detention for fighting." Chan said calmly." But sir..." Jaeha started before being interrupted by Chan." Did I stutter?" He asked. "No" Jaeha said rolling his eyes." No what?" Chan asked in his alpha voice as he didn't appreciate the disrespect.

"No alpha." The boy said as he lowered his head. "If you repeat it again then it's one month suspension. You may go." Chan said as he released Jaeha. " Hyunjin you remain behind." Chan said as he went over to his table and Hyunjin stopped in his tracks.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Chan asked as he approached Hyunjin with a bottle of water and Hyunjin subconsciously moved back.

" I'm sorry for getting angry. I didn't mean to scare you." Chan said regretfully. "It's okay." Hyunjin said as guilt gnawed at his soul and he approached Chan to take the bottle from his hands with his own shaky ones.

"Hyunjin are you scared of me?" Chan asked as he saw Hyunjin's shaky hands. He hadn't meant to ask him but it came out nonetheless." No sir." Hyunjin breathed.

He knew he was lying and he knew Chan could feel his frightened state through their bond. He took a sip with trembling hands and Chan felt extremely guilty. He reached out his hand for Hyunjin but quickly retracted it in fear of upsetting the younger.

He released Hyunjin and he soon went out even though it was still work time. He needed to blow off some steam and he came to a decision that he wouldn't give Hyunjin a chance to refuse him.

He wanted to know what made Hyunjin hate alphas so much, he wanted to know why Hyunjin always acted like a big boy and even more important why Hyunjin was afraid of him, his own mate. He went home feeling angry at himself for pushing Hyunjin away.

To be continued