chapter 13

Hyunjin woke up in his little headspace. Chan woke him up but he was being stubborn and didn't want to wake up. After much argument and discussion Hyunjin ended up being bathed by Chan because he was tired.

"You wanna choose your clothes baby?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded." Okay then go ahead and choose I'll go shower quickly. Is that okay?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded again.

Chan quickly showered and went back to Hyunjin. He found Hyunjin sleeping with his mouth slightly parted. Chan quickly got dressed and woke Hyunjin up so he could get dressed.

Hyunjin had chosen basketball shorts and a hoodie. Obviously he wanted to wear his 'daddy's boy' hoodie. Hyunjin sleepily lifted up his hands so Chan could help him wear the hoodie.

"Wake up and eat baby. You'll sleep after eating." Chan said. Chan carried Hyunjin and put him on the chair. He fed a sleepy Hyunjin whose head kept bobbing his head up and down throughout.

"I'm sorry baby but will you go to class with me? So I can keep an eye on you." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded. Chan gave Hyunjin his sippy cup that had apple juice in it. Hyunjin gladly took it and drifted off to sleep again as he sucked on it.

Chan put Hyunjin in the seat and buckled him up while replacing the sippy cup with a pacifier as Hyunjin's apple juice was now dripping off his mouth. He slid in behind the wheel and drove off to school.

Chan called Jisung to inform him that Hyunjin won't be coming to class. Jisung told him that he would check on him in the evening and he would bring the school work with him.

"Baby get up let's go to class." Chan woke Hyunjin up." Sleep Daddy?" Hyunjin said." No baby. We're going to Daddy's class." Chan said gently as he finger combed Hyunjin's hair.

"No Daddy. Jinnie wanna play." Hyunjin pouted." How about you take your coloring books baby? I promise I'll play with you after class." Chan said." Pinky promise Daddy?" Hyunjin asked and Chan smiled while nodding. They linked their pinkies and they proceeded to class.

Chan entered the chaotic class and instructed Hyunjin to seat next to him." Oh my Hyunjin!" Felix shouted as soon as he saw Hyunjin." Felix please sit down. We're in class." Chan said and Felix rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin took out his books and started coloring. Chan kept on checking on Hyunjin as he taught.

Later on he gave the class an assignment and he gave them some time to ask questions." Okay I think we will start the next chapter in the following lesson. You may go." Chan said and students cheered as they went out.

"Hi Hyunjin. Can I play with you?" Seungmin smiled and Hyunjin quickly closed his books and shook his head." Hyunjinnie, your secret is safe with me. I'm also a little." Seungmin smiled a bit at him." Really?" Hyunjin whispered excitedly and Seungmin nodded.

"Da- uhh hyung!" Hyunjin called Chan who was still talking to Felix." Yes ba- Yes Jinnie?" Chan mentally slapped himself for almost calling Hyunjin baby in front of his student." Seungminnie little." Hyunjin said.

"Really? You wanna play with him?" Chan asked Seungmin and Seungmin nodded slowly." Also you don't need to hide it from me. It's normal that you would call him Daddy." Seungmin whispered to Hyunjin and the latter nodded with a little blush.

The two played together and Seungmin kept on adoring Hyunjin even more. He was still taken aback that the two were mates and that Hyunjin was a little. He and Jeongin had once talked about it.