TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding
Brozone: family is for drama
Brozone: the dark truth
Brozone:forgiveness and betrays
Brozone: the real villain
Brozone: saving harmony
Brozone: harmony
Brozone: in the beat goes on-A New Bergening"
Brozone: laugh out 🌧️
Brozone in: two party system
Brozone: royal review

Brozone in: just sing

1.5K 34 50
By BiancaSantana880

The rock cracked open and Branch came out.

Branch looked like a Rock Troll. "Rock on!" Branch said. The Rock Trolls started to cheer.

Floyd was horrified by what barb down, he was shattered as soon as he stopped resisting, he fell on his knees, his arms on the ground to keep him up.

"No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" John fell on his legs cried.

Spruce horrified by the tragic event, he fainted, but Clay was furious, his blood boiling and he turned from anger to raged.

"You PYSCHO SHE-DEMON ROCK MONSTER! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Clay grabs a sharp stick, he jumps out to barb.

But as she turns two rock trolls pulling Clay down by his arms with their arms.

"Oh, sick! Totally works." Barb said with amazement.

"Let me go!" Clay grunts trying to break free when he spruce and JD get pushed.

"Who's ready to get ripping tattoos everywhere except our faces in case we still need office jobs?" Branch asked, which creates more cheers from the crowd.

"You're turning everyone into rock zombies?" Poppy asked.

Floyd approached his brother, "branch? No!" Floyd hugs his zombie brother.

"Yep. I can't wait to party with you, poppy" Barb said.

"Hey watch where you're pushing" spruce says.

"Let go" JD says.

"NO!" Floyd tries to stop but he gets hold back.

The three boys joins Cooper, Prince D for the transformation.

Barb started using the ultimate power chord on the leaders of the different music Trolls. Poppy began picking at the lock on the cage.

"NO!" JD yelled when he saw delta dawn turned into a zombie.

Then poppy unlocked the cage. But as she opened the cage door, Barb looked at her.

"Not so fast, Pipsqueak." Barb said.

"Hey, boy toy, it's mullet time." Barb said to Branch.

Branch faces her and uses his hair to hold poppy, so she can't escape. Barb then fired the ultimate power chord at you.

"No!" Floyd shouted.

She get hit and fall to the ground. She get back up as a rock zombie.

"Who wants to party?! Without smiling." Poppy said, the Rock Trolls cheered.

"Finish them off." Barb said before throwing the ultimate power chord to you. She grab the ultimate power chord and looked at Cooper, Prince D, and the last of brozone.

She aimed the ultimate power chord at them. But she  winked at them and then aimed the ultimate power chord at Barb.

"Huh?" Brozone was confused.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be a rock zombie!" Barb asked with confusion.

She pull two gumdrops out of her ears. "Gumdrops.
Soundproof and delicious." She then ate the gumdrops.

"She learned that from watching me!"
Hickory said.

"Give me that!" Barb said.

"I'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else! A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same?
That's not harmony." Poppy said.

"Hey, Barb?" A Rock Troll said. You looked to see Riff.

"Maybe queen poppy has a point. If we all look the same, act the same, dress the same, how will anyone know we're cool or something?" He asked.

A few Rock Trolls muttered in the crowd. Then Floyd agreed.

"Yeah you can't change music and if you really loved me you wouldn't hurt my brothers, I can't date anyone who tries to harm my family"

"Yeah" brozone says.

"A good queen listens." Poppy said as she looks at Biggie and the others.

"Real harmony takes lots of voices. Different voices." She said as she looked at brozone and nodded. She smiled and nodded back.

Then she  run to the center of the stage and smashed the ultimate power chord to the ground.

"Poppy wait!" Floyd tried to warn her.

A lot of colors shoot out of ultimate power chord and spread all around the arena. The colors come to the center of the stage, while draining the color out of every Troll. It became quiet.

They looked over to see Branch back to normal.

"Branch!" Floyd shouted as he breaks free and he ran over to Branch and hugged him. Branch hugged them back.

"Ah, baby branch are you ok" JD says as he smushed his cheeks.

"I'm fine guys" branch gets hugged by the other two.

"I thought we lost you" JD gives him a smothering hug.

Poppy looked over and ran over. "Branch! Guys!" She said.

"No. My strings." Barb said as she held the broken strings. The strings disappeared. Brozone, Branch, and Poppy, break from the hug and looked at Barb.

"Poppy, what have you done?" Spruce says in a horrified voice.

"What have she done? You've destroyed music!" Barb said. "Give it up, everybody. Thanks to Pop, we've all lost our music. History repeats itself. Pop has ruined everything." Barb said to the Trolls.

Everyone looked down in sadness. Everyone gathers around branch to hug him for comfort, Suddenly they heard a heart beating. They looked down to see cooper's heart glowing. But it had a pink glow to it.

Copper looked down to see a microphone on the ground. Prince c picked up the microphone and put it to his heart. His heart beat made a rhythm of beats.

Prince D and Cooper started beat boxing to the rhythm of your heart beat.

"Those are my sons. Making music." Queen Essence said. Delta began clapping to the rhythm. Then, every Troll started making a beat with the rhythm. Brozone used their voice to produce the sounds of the rhythm While making the beat, the Trolls' hearts glowed by the color of their music string.

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us. Because that's where music really comes from." Queen Essence said.

"It started with the strings, but now it comes from us." King Quincy said.

"Yeah, it comes from our experiences." King Trollex said.

"Our lives." Delta said.

"Our family" JD added as he and branch looked at each other then the others hold hands.

"Our culture." Queen Essence said.

"Listen to that. Barb can't take that away." Poppy said.

Brozone: Let me... hear you... sing.
The sun shined on you.

Brozone: Sing it together. Louder than ever. Forget everything.

Poppy and Branch stand next to brozone.

Brozone, Poppy, Branch: Just sing. Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen.
Forget everything. Just sing.

Brozone, Poppy and Branch get your colors back.

"Dad?" Barb asked as she looked at King Thrash.

"It's okay, Barbara. Just let everyone be what they want to be. Including you." King Thrash said. Music started to play.

John Dory: You think you've gotta hide it.

Spruce: Don't keep it on the shelf.

Clay: Let your waist start moving.

Branch/floyd: Watch the way I do it, do it. See me do it like nobody else.

Cooper and family got their color back.

Queen Essence: If we sing it all together.

Spruce, clay, Prince D, Branch: If we sing it all as one.

Queen Essence: It's louder than yourself.

Prince D, Branch: All together, everyone.

Queen Essence: Everybody's looking. Watch the way we do it, do it.

Clay, Prince D: Hold up, watch out how I do it.

All the leaders got their color back and started to sing.

Barb, Poppy, Queen Essence, Delta: Because we do it like nobody else.

Clay, King Trollex: Let me hear you sing.

Floyd: Don't you stop it, don't you fight it.

King Trollex: Let me hear you sing.

Brozone: If you got it, can't deny it.

Poppy, brozone, Branch, Biggie, Guy Diamond, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Legsly, Queen Essence, King Quincy, Cooper, Prince D: Let me hear you. It's waiting for you. Already you know.

Brozone, Poppy, Branch, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Just sing.

Rainbow colors start to fly across the arena, and all the Trolls get their color back, Floyd dances with barb as he forgave her, John Dory patch things up with delta dawn as he plays the banjo to her.

Brozone, Poppy, Branch, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Sing it together. Louder than ever, ever. Forget everything. Just sing. Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen. forget everything. Just sing.

Guy Diamond: Let me hear you.

Delta started to play her banjo with John Dory

Delta, JD: Hey, I've been right here where you're standing.

Branch: I've been standing on the ground.

Delta: And the walls are caving in.

Prince D: All the walls are fallen.

Delta: When my lips start moving with the soul I put into it. And you never heard it done like this.

Hickory and Dickory come on stage and start yodeling, but hickory bumps into branch, they both smiled but then hickory bumps into Clay who looks steamed, then the other brothers looked steamed.

"Go on...tell him" Clay glared at hickory.

"I-uh-branch, there's something I have to tell you, something I wanted to tell you, it won't be easy but I need to come clean, branch..." hickory takes his hand.

"I like you, not as a friend but something more" hickory cupped branch's hand.

Branch was surprised but then he turns to poppy, " I'm sorry, you're a really nice guy but...my heart belongs to poppy, I hope you can understand that"

"Yes" John says as the others cheered by the rejection but they get a scolding from Floyd.

Hickory was heartbroken but he understood as he smiled.

"I understand, could we at least stay as friends" hickory hands out his hand.

"Friends" branch hugs him and hickory returns the hug back.

The K-Pop Gang come on stage and start singing while dancing.

The K-Pop Gang move off stage, and the Reggaeton Trolls start singing in spanish while dancing.

Brozone: It's waiting for you. Already you know. That you do it like nobody else.

Barb, Poppy, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Just sing. Sing it together. Louder than ever, ever. Forget everything. Just sing.

The Classical Trolls started to play their instruments while the other sang.

Barb, Poppy, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen. Forget everything. Let me hear you sing.

Tiny Diamond: I said one, two, three, and four. Let's go, everybody, get on the floor.

Everyone: Let me hear you.

Queen Essence: Oh, let me hear you sing, yeah.

Everyone: Let me hear you sing.

Clay, Prince D: I want you to sing from your soul. I want you to reach with your elbow.

Everyone: Let me hear you.

Spruce, Tiny Diamond: Can't hear you way in the back!

Everyone: Let me hear you sing.

Floyd throw the guitar to Barb, and she caught it.

Floyd, Poppy, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: It's waiting for you. Already you know.
That you do it like nobody else.

Barb started to play her guitar and Floyd joins her.

Floyd, Barb: Just sing.

Barb got her color back.

Branch, Poppy, Barb, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Sing it together. Louder than ever. Forget everything. Just sing.

Poppy, Barb, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen.

Brozone: Sing it together. Louder than ever. Forget everything. Just sing.

Poppy, Barb, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Forget everything. Just sing. Sing it together. Louder than ever, ever. Forget everything. Just sing.

Poppy, Barb, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen. Forget everything. Just sing. Sing it together. Louder than ever, ever. Forget everything. Just sing.

A rainbow started to shoot up into the sky.

Brozone, Poppy, Barb, Delta, Queen Essence, King Quincy, King Trollex: Like it's what we've been missing. And they're gonna listen, listen. Forget everything.

Brozone: Just sing.

Everyone started to cheer. King Peppy walked on the stage to Poppy.

"Dad, I should've listened to what you had to say and not run off like that." Poppy said.

"I'm so glad you didn't listen to me. You weren't naive about this world. You were brave enough to believe things can change. Braver than me." King Peppy said. Poppy smiled at King Peppy.

"I raised Poppy to be strong and self-confident. I was a genius." King Peppy said before jumping into the crowd of Trolls. Poppy then sighed and turned to brozone who cheered for her.

"Way a go poppy" JD says.

"Alright" spruce says.

"Woo hoo" Clay cheered.

"Good job poppy, good job" Floyd says.

"Thanks guys and branch I'm so sorry. You are my best friend for life. And nothing will change that." She said. Branch smiled and hugged her. "You're mine too." He said.

"Well, now that you're not forcing me, I hope we can be friends." Poppy said to Barb as she walked over.

"Yes! Did you hear that, Carol? We have a girl group now!" Barb said to Carol as she side hugs you and Poppy.

"A girl group? Nice!" Carol said with excitement.

"Yeah! Carol! She's psyched." Barb said as she walked over to Carol right before moving to Floyd.

"So now that we're starting over, maybe perhaps...you and I could...have a chance" she makes a nervous look.

Floyd stared at her then he smirked then he smiled.

"I love too" he replied.

"YES!" She jumped but then, "I mean sure, whatever, hey everyone...ME AND FLOYD ARE A THING NOW!"

Then Branch walking toward Poppy. "Branch, I love that we're different." Poppy said.

"And I love you, Queen Poppy." Branch said.

"I love you too, Branch." Poppy said.

John squealed and hugged Branch. "Yes! I knew you could do it!" John said as the guys cheered.

Branch chuckled. Branch put his hand out for a high five, "Shall we?" Poppy stepped back and put her hand out. They run toward each other and high five each other.

"Yes!" Branch and Poppy say at the same time. "Now, that's a good connection!" John said with excitement.

But there was one more thing left, "I guess this means our goodbye, I sure am gonna miss you guys" branch says.

But then he sees his brothers glancing at each other with smiles.

"What's wrong?" Branch asked.

"Well we decided to go live with the other trolls, I'm going to live with the flurry trolls, with delta" he turns to see delta waving seductively at him.

"Hi honey" she says.

"Hi baby"

"Already but I thought she was still angry at us" branch says.

"Yeah but she was impressed by my banjo skills and it seemed like a good time to start something with her"

"Yeah and I'm gonna go live with the rock trolls, it feels like a place I can really you know...for in" Floyd says.

"And I'm gonna go with Cooper and join the funk trolls, their rhythm and beats gets me you know" spruce moves his hips.

"What about you Clay" branch asked.

"Oh well king trollex of the techno trolls offered me to go live with them, finally trolls who take me seriously so I'm gonna be a techno troll" Clay puts on a helmet for him to breath under water.

"Well I guess this is really goodbye" branch says.

"Don't worry branch, we'll come and visit you" John says.

"Or..." branch had an suggestion, "I'll come visit you guys"

Then the four brothers all nodded in agreement, "that's a great idea branch" John says.

And in a silent moment, branch and John walk up to each other with open arms and they hugged, then Floyd joins in, then spruce and Clay, poppy was in tearful by this emotional goodbye.

Then they let go doing the ritual one last time: wrapping their arms around another.

"United we stand, brozone together, we stand together through sunny days or coldest rains, united we stand together, brozone together (they put their hands out and fist pump together) brothers forever"

Then they turned to poppy, "poppy I know you're not happy about this but I won't you to know-" John was interrupted by her.

"It's ok, I know you guys just wanna live your own life, and I respect that, but no matter where you guys go, you'll always and will be a pop troll and welcome back here....but before you guys go..maybe you guys would perform one last time..a final concert"

Brozone looked at each other then smiled, "sure poppy, one last concert before we end brozone" John says.

"In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. It turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong. You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. So whether your song is sad and heartfelt, loud and defiant, or warm and funky, or even if you're a little bit of each, it's all these sounds and all our differences that make the world a richer place. Because you can't harmonize alone." Poppy said as she sat in the nursery while holding a scrapbook.

Clampers started to bite on the scrapbook. Poppy put it away.

"Clampers. Let's not eat our history." She said. "Sorry, Miss poppy" Clampers said.

A little truck came in with Tiny Diamond driving it. "Excuse me. I'm done with my nap, and I'm ready to party! Glitter!" Tiny Diamond said before driving out of the nursery.

Everyone started to leave the nursery and followed Tiny Diamond. The Pop Trolls invited all the Trolls from around Troll Kingdom to have a party in Pop Village.

A bus pulled up and all the leaders from the different tribes came out. Once everyone was there, they all partied and had fun, then it was dark, it became the final concert for brozone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
555 6 4
It has been a whole year since the ending events of Trollstopia, The Elemental Trolls managed to get Boyfriends/Girlfriends of their own. All of them...
18.3K 299 28
This is like the extended version of Trolls Band Together, Because there wasn't a wedding scene in the end of the movie. And so I am re changing the...
9.2K 105 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...