π’π€πˆππ“

By aurora_b23

Celeste Dolores daughter of a Spain mob leader, trying to escape reality but is forced into a marriage of inc... More

Main Characters/ Plot
Disclaimer/ AN
Chapter 1: Stranger Danger
Chapter 2: Elope
Chapter 3: Adira Tariq
Chapter 4: Obeyed
Chapter 5: Slap
Chapter 6: My Ruler
Chapter 7: Elias
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Bed Fight
Chapter 10: Fuck
Chapter 11: Bodyguard
Chapter 12: Everywhere Baby
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Fire
Chapter 15: Haunting
Chapter 16: Shadows
Chapter 17: Enemy
Chapter 18: Run
Chapter 19: Lilith
Mad
Chapter 20: Swell
Chapter 21: Do I?
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 23: Stay
Chapter 25: Me and the Devil
Chapter 26: I Did Nothing
Chapter 27: Overdose
Chapter 28: Wife
Chapter 29: Emerald
Chapter 30: Fallen Angel
Chapter 31: Antidote
Chapter 32: I Lied
Chapter 33: No Us
Chapter 34: Care

Chapter 24: CD Dinning

419 22 5
By aurora_b23

Damian

I stayed, I stayed all night with her, and she surprised me by laying her head over my chest, the old Celeste would kill me if I touched her, but she's touching me.

And ending the morning, my arm was under her back while I ran my nails gently down her skin, blinking up at the ceiling, the warmth of her body close to mine, and the bright morning didn't motivate me to get up.

I felt comfortable, too fucking comfortable, but I like it, and that's what's wrong we can't be close, becoming close could ruin our plans for the war.

If one of us gets hurt, if she gets hurt...I'll surrender, I'll get on my knees right in front of Elias and let him kill me just to keep her safe, and that's the last thing we both want, if Elias takes her she'll be forced to marry him and he will be as harsh as I've tried to been.

I've been up for the last two hours.
Hearing her soft snores and little breathing, how do I get myself out of this situation? Fuck I don't really want to.

The silence devoured me whole, I watched Celeste take small bites of her cracker while staring into space, Callum, Asher, and Davin beside me, watching her as well.

Sighing I glance at Asher, who's doing some weird shit with his hands, when suddenly Callum sitting across from him does the same, with a frown on his face, arching a brow I glance back at Asher, "What are they doing?" I asked Davin, "Morse code" Davin rolled his eyes, has he seen this before? He seemed tired of their shit-

I jerk toward Callum who dramatically gasps and stands causing Celeste to flinch, slamming his hands on the table he points his finger toward Asher, "You take that back!"

The fuck?-

"What did he even say?" Cely asked finally glancing up at us, her eyes darting toward mine, but before we could make more eye contact we faced Asher, "Oh nothing specific" He cooed-

Celeste releases a dramatic gasp causing all of us to jerk in her direction, her eyes were wide open as she stared into her phone gripped onto her hand.

Instant goosebumps rose on her arms, "Princesa what's wrong?" I said sitting up from my chair, but before she could let me go to the conclusion she sighed, "It's my parents...they're hosting their annual dinner and invited us both"

Celeste

Every year my family hosts an annual dinner party, named after my grandmother, CD dining stands for Celeste Dolores, and yes I got my name from my grandmother. The dinner party is every year at 7 p.m. Every rich person is invited from Detriot, including some mobs. Damian had never shown up my guess since he couldn't give two fucks.

But I'm always forced to go since I'm the daughter of the goddamn Spanish face, and what my mother quotes, 'It's important you show up with Damian including it's his first year it'll make a statement.'

Statement my ass, it doesn't matter what year something always goes down at CD, a bar fight, two aunts arguing over whose kid is better at the mid-age of fifty, while their sons are too busy hooking up with random prostitutes, so not targetted.

But the worst part is, I'll have to see Elija, I haven't warned Damian about him, and I highly doubt the idiot will come up to me beside THE Damian Morana, and besides that Damian is forcing Callum, Davin, Dean, and Asher to tag along just if shit goes down.

He's paranoid Elias will show his face and have another plan up his sleeve, and as much as I want to argue with him about it, me myself is also paranoid, like Damian says, Elias doesn't think he just acts, the whole night I'll make sure to be next to the guys, I won't separate myself.

CELESTE'S OUTFIT

After changing into a dress that my parents bought me, I sigh and glance at myself in the mirror as I finished doing my hair, my parents always forced me to wear such a exaggerated dresses for CD, I look like Daenerys goddamn Targaryen, well if I really think about it that's quite a compliment, at least the dress hides all my bruises.

I overhear Damian's step falter toward me seconds after I contemplate my decisions "You ready-" I glance back at him putting my hair straighter down on the ground.

Turning to look at him my gaze drops to his outfit, he wore a black button-up shirt revealing his veiny forearms, and a black pair of slacks with an expensive gold belt around his waist.

Black shoes with his hair slicked to the side, messy yet...formal, "I'm ready" I flash him a smile trying to keep my eyes on his gaze, But I catch his eyes staring a little to hard at my dress, "You..." he says with a swallow, I narrow my eyes with a slight smile, "I what" I asked

Clearing his throat he nervously takes a step forward, "You would have made a beautiful bride" My gaze softened, his words lingering a little to long with his stare, "Thank you...I should say the same thing to you" a smile beams his lips nearly reaching his eyes before I could focus on his genuine smile it's as if the lightbulb slams against my head.

"Groom! I mean...you would have made a great groom" a very sexy one indeed, "Anyways I'm ready"

"Good let's get going" He cleared his throat his smile slowly disappeared, pacing out of the room leaving me alone with my slow deep breathing.

"Why did you leave so soon..." I wish I could have taken a longer look at that smile that's making my heart go crazy. Jesus what is wrong with me.

Stepping inside the dining room my eyes widened in shock, the room was instantly packed with people, giving each other side hugs, gossiping, and worst of all already asking for me.

"Where is Celeste I heard she was showing up with Damian!" "THE Damian Morana?"
"Yes I heard they got married but they haven't been seen in public just yet" Shivers crawled up my spine as I felt Damian's hand meet my back, beside me was Davin in the suit that made him look officially like a bodyguard, and behind him were Asher, Dean and Callum, we all wore hidden ear pieces for emergencies, aka if Elias has been spotted.

The dining room looked bigger than usual, damn my parents went all out this year, with three chandeliers hanging over the table, the architectural walls were gold and the ceiling was painted looking like the sky with angels over them, red big curtains hanging from the round ceiling windows and a massive table sitting in the middle of the room, and thousands of goddamn chairs.

My eyes dart toward my mother wearing a long gold dress that was as similar as mine, but less exaggerated, Great, talking to a couple of her guest, her eyes dart toward mine, clearing her throat she beams making her way toward us "Ah my sweet daughter and son-in-law!" She shouts catching everyone's attention.

I force myself closer toward Damian, feeling my anxiety creep in from how many stares are turning in our direction-suddenly Damian's arm gets pulled closer and his grip tighter, glancing behind me I watch Asher give me a wink darting his eyes toward Davin.

Arching a brow I glance at Davin, realizing he had forced Damian's grip tighter on my waist.

A smirk crosses my lips before I can maintain it, my anxiety slowly dissipates as Damian willingly leaves his arm around my waist, this is going to be a hell of a night.

My mother paces up to me with a big smile on her lips before giving me a tight embrace, Beaming I embrace her back, giving her a tight hug from how much I missed the feeling of her comfort.

"I missed you mother" I sighed releasing her, "So did I baby-" She cut herself off when her eyes landed on my hand, where I had cut myself with the blade Valerie held, her smile dropped instantly, and I knew instantly where her head went.

"Mother it's fine, Damian was helping me train and I accidentally caught a knife the wrong way" Hiding my fidgeting by pressing my hand against Damian's chest her smile crawls back, "Thank you, Damian, I'm glad your teaching her self-defense, if I'm being honest she was always a clumsy one" They all giggle song with a couple of strangers now a few feet away from us.

I laugh along as if the embarrassment didn't creep in, is she calling me lazy? Wow-

"It's no problem, Carolina, it's nice to see you" Damian gives her a head nod and surprisingly he gently takes her hand and leans down to place a small peck, she giggles and gestures for us to sit, pacing behind my mother Damian held my unharmed hand, while the boys quietly followed behind, surprisingly their behaving and not goofing around, ugh for once I wanted to see Asher and Callum irritating the crap out of Davin.

"Here are your seats," I nervously swallow as I realize my seat is next to Father, but the comfort of realizing the boys will be seated beside and across me makes me feel less...afraid, taking my seat I sat beside Damian-

"Big cocks" My eyes round in horror, Damian and I jerking in Callum's direction as he sat beside Davin having a disappointed sigh on his face, "Just testing" Callum giggled.

Maintain my smile I glance at Damian, whose shockingly expression isn't as hard as he normally has it, seconds later the butlers come in filling each glass with red wine, my eyes land on Morris who instantly beams once she sees me. Morris, my father figure growing up, he's always taken care of me since I was a baby, he's in his late sixties with dark brown eyes and brown skin with curly afro styled hair.

Specifically he rushes in my direction to fill my glass, "Hello their miss Dany" I roll my eyes as he catches the boys attention, "Guys meet Morris, he was my babysitter when I was young" They all gesture a head nod as he waved  them all, "Mrs Morana it's a pleasure to meet you"

"The pleasures all mine, thank you for protecting this little devil for me, she must have been a difficult one" his eyes beam with amusement from Damian slight smirk, "If you only knew-"
"Alright continue blabbering about me" I taunt with a smile, Damian and Morris giggle while Callum exaggerates his, Davin slaps him in the chest before he could laugh out loud.

"I'll catch up with you later yeah?" Morris whispers nodding I reach for his cheek, when I realize I'm not allowed to have physical contact with my butlers, especially Morris since they're was rumors of why my father never was seen with me in public and it was always Morris.

His eyes beam, before stepping away toward the next rows of guest.
Everyone's eyes darted toward Damian and me who sat close next to each other including the other boys.

Not only did they look afraid of Damian's presence, but also surprised to see him here, It's his first dinner in CD including with his new wife who happens to be CD's host's daughter, "So how does this work?" Damian asks grasping my thigh, shivers run through my skin from his rough cold touch.

"Well have dinner, and then we head outside for the after party, where the real fun begins" I smile glancing up at him, keeping his poker face, "Sounds boring" Rolling my eyes my smile drops, "It's not boring! There's a bar a dance floor a pool, including a bunch of hot men" his frown deepened at my taunt.

His eyes grow darker, and by teasing him more I glance at the group of guys who had been eyeing me like fresh meat, from the corner of my eye I could see Damian jerk in their direction, and as expected the group of guys deepen with fear and glance away.

"Enlighten me and tell me their names"
"Mother said no violence tonight Father" Asher taunts with a smile, chuckling I watch as Damian brows deepen in anger-

"The party has begun!" Everyone stays silent jerking toward the two-way opened doors leading inside the dining room. My smile widened as I watched Landon and Casimo walk in with expensive black suits and beside them were two girls.

Beside Casimo was a girl with long curly deep red hair, a black long dress red full lips, grey eyes, and fair skin, and beside Landon was a girl with deep blue eyes and long dark blue hair.

The girls looked like twins, except for the hair color and eyes, they must be The Osiris twins, Eden and Nesta known for their unique looks and personalities.

Overhearing my mother's sigh and curse she puts on a fake smile before heading toward their direction, "Your brothers know how to make an entrance" Dean whispered across from me.

"They're the Dragun twins, it runs in their family," what felt like decades later everyone arrived and got into their seat. And like every year, my father makes his presence in the dining room.

The room fills with claps and cheers as he waves everyone off with that fake fucking smile on his lips, his eyes instantly dart toward Damian and me, and amusement fills his dark evil gaze.

I knew my father like the back of my hand, that having Damian and his mob here, would improve his appearance and reputation, Damian doesn't have many acquaintances with many people, including CEOS, Dons, etc.

He'll take advantage of Damian's appearance I just goddamn know it. Taking his seat beside me he pulls his glass of red wine in the air, and as if everyone knew what it meant they do the same.

But I sit still, beside Damian who did the same, "Thank you for everyone's arrival! I appreciate you all taking your time to arrive at CD's annual dinner,"

He said sitting up from his seat while holding up his glass, "This year will be memorable, as you all heard my only child and daughter Celeste darling" I still, slowly glancing at him as I felt everyone's eyes on me.

Noticing his hand out for me wanting me to stand I hesitated. But do so, clearing my throat I take his hand, my blood runs hot from his hard grip, maintaining my glance I smile at the crowd, "My daughter Celeste is now the gorgeous young woman I've raised, happily married and hopefully soon, having my first grandson"

Everyone claps for me as I slowly glance at my father giving him a glare, grandson, of course, he wants a son so he can turn him into him, sitting back down everyone cheers-

When suddenly a loud thud of doors catches everyone's attention, everyone glances toward the dining room two way entrance, along with the guys and I-

"I hope I'm not late" his voice sends a chill through my body, and I felt like I was in a fever dream, no fucking way.

Grasping Damian's hand he grips me tightly for reassurance everything's okay, "Oh shit" I overhear Asher's curse into the earbud.

His dark gaze instantly lands on me.

A sinister smile on his lips, while wearing a dark emerald suit, and beside him was a young woman around my age, with dark siren eyes, wearing a gold crown that reminded me of a woman from Egypt.

Cat eyeliner, a black long dress with a slit through her thigh, brown olive skin and perfectly wavy black hair, long bangs hung over her cheeks, and as if she knew who I was.

Her eyes land on mine as well, standing in the middle of the dining room entrance, was Elias fucking Morana.

My breath became pitcher as his gorgeous hazel eyes turned green and stared into my soul. He was eating me alive waiting for my reaction.

And I gave him that, I gave him my fear, I gave him the reaction he was hoping for, from my thighs clenching and my skin corvettes in goosebumps, he knew I was absolutely in shock and terrified.

And beside me was Damian who was as tensed as I was, but beside my fear, he was angry, no...he was fuming with rage I thought I could see smoke inhaling in and out from his nose.

"Ah, not at all your right on time!" Father stood, I quietly gasped and glanced at him having the brightest smile on his lips, "Everyone meet my best of friend! Lucifer Thorn!" I felt like crying, how fucking convenient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
17.4M 545K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." β€’ β€’ β€’ Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...