Love StoryπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨βœ‰οΈβ˜ŽοΈ

By MoonTaekook77

Love journey of Taekook. Cover by @taekook4562020 More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

25

1K 104 62
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
The early college days were exciting, they started to meet people from different places and learnt many new things.

Morning, Yoonmin got a seat in the train and Taekook was standing near the door of the train.

"I think today seniors will let me talk on-air so come to the radio club after class." Tae said.

"Okay, I am excited." Jungkook said.

The total strength of the school was three thousand or something but the college seems big with more than eight thousand students, many people are going to hear Tae's voice excites Jungkook as much as it excites Taehyung.

Four of them reached the college and went to their respective classes.

At the end of the day, Kook first met Jimin at their regular waiting place.

"Jimin, Taehyung said he has scheduled in a radio club."  Jungkook informed and sat beside him on the cement sofa.

Jimin eyed him "It seems he got close with Tae, it's good to make friends." He thought.

"Okay, let's wait for him. Yoongi went to the canteen to buy something for us." Jimin replied.

Jungkook bites his lips, finding a way to go to the radio club "Jimin, I want to use the washroom, will be back soon."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked.

"No, I can manage." Jungkook said, running away.
---

"Hyung, can I talk today?" Tae asked the senior named Dev.

"No, Lina will talk on-air." Dev replied.

"But she joined after me, you didn't even test my voice before deciding to let her talk." Tae asked.

Dev glares at Tae "I am senior to you so I will decide who to talk,go do your work which is cleaning the equipment."

"You want Lina to be impressed by you. This is unfair, you are taking personal reasons here." Tae angrily replied.

Dev pushed Tae back lightly in a threatening way "Yes, I want her to talk because I like her so what, what gonna you do, if you don't like then back off from radio club." He left to do his work on airing a show.

Tae stood almost crying, no one treated him like that and he was happy to talk on air, he even took Jungkook here…yeah Jungkook, he lifted his face at his boyfriend and immediately turned round, not wanting to see him.

"Are you gonna stand there or clean the equipment?" Dev shouted.

Jungkook heard them and knew that Taehyung wouldn't be talking so he wanted to comfort him but the older one seemed to not want to face him.

Taehyung has always maintained a hero image in front of Jungkook and getting humiliated like this definitely hurts his self-respect.

"Maybe we didn't reach the stage of facing loss together." Jungkook thought, before leaving the place.

Kook absent mindedly walked towards Jimin who glaring at him with a letter in his hand.

"Jungkook, who is this V? Are you in a relationship with someone?" Jimin asked

Jimin first opens the Kook's bag to check return tickets and it's normal for them to use each other's bag freely and he found the letter with heart shape drawings, no he didn't read anything inside the letters.

Jungkook didn't reply, he is already worried about Tae and didn't have energy to talk about this when he already lost his energy after seeing his boyfriend in that state.

"Jungkook.." Tae runs towards the younger and hugs him tightly.

Jimin gasped and covered his mouth "Wh.." before he question Tae, he heard the hiccuping sound from the Alpha and saw Jungkook's hand warping around Tae so he left them to talk later.

"It's okay." Jungkook patted the older man's back.

"Mom, Dad and You were right, I don't have any talent in this radio field. Engineering is right for me, I don't want to be a host anymore." Tae cried, squeezing his boyfriend close to him.

Jungkook shook his head as no and cupped Tae's face then wiped his tears "We didn't tell you that you aren't talented. Media is a big platform and see this is how people will be, they will try to pull you down but you should not cry over them, instead you should fight them."

"No Jungkook, he is going overboard. I don't want to obey his orders, he is treating me like a slave." Tae said like a kid complaining, he tried hard to stay strong as an alpha but he needed Kook so he ended up crying in his arms.

"You need and learn to be patient, wait for your time to shine, please I don't want you to run away from your passion just because of a single loss which isn't even a loss." Jungkook caressed his cheeks, gently.

"But…" Tae looks at him with teary eyes.

"Shh, first drink this." Jungkook made him sit and handed a water bottle to him. "He is just the senior in club, not the principal. If he goes overboard in bullying you then let's complain to superiors. Don't feel low about this,you will get more opportunities to talk on-air."

Tae nodded "You think my voice is good for radio shows?"

"Ofcourse, the best. Did you forget how Omega's are following you after hearing your voice? Your voice gives me a lively feeling and soothing to my heart, your best Taehyung." Jungkook smiled brightly which made Tae lips curved up.

"You're saying this, just because you're my boyfriend." Tae behaved politely.

"As your fan, I love your voice so much." Jungkook said.

"Only my voice?" Tae raised his eyebrow, smirking.

Jungkook slapped his arm not replying but Tae whined wanting to hear "Alright, I love the man behind an amazing voice." He pinched Tae's cheek and both of them giggled.

Yoongi cleared his voice "What's happening here?" He came back buying packets of chips and saw a mini love movie.

Jungkook hid his face behind Tae who was scratching his neck and giving an innocent smile.
---

In train
Jimin sat folding his hands against his chest and glaring the two culprits in front of him.

"Jungkook is a secretive type of person but Tae, I didn't expect you to do this to me." Jimin said.

"We all know you are afraid of Jungkook's father, if he raises his voice a bit high then you will tell every detail to him, so we don't want more people to know about our relationship." Tae replied.

Jungkook looks at Tae, admiring. Tae always wanted to tell Jimin about them and he is the one who doesn't want more people to know about them but his boyfriend didn't blame him alone and was ready to blamed together.

"I should have known this after all this brat won't like any alphas near him but he let Taehyung be alone with him." Yoongi said, pointing at Jungkook.

"You were too busy with your love so you forgot to look after your omega brother." Jungkook acted angry.

Jimin felt guilty "Is it because you felt lonely in traveling and found good company in Tae?"

"It's not like that, Jimin." Jungkook said.

"I thought Taehyung was pursuing you and I know you will handle him but didn't expect he already made you fall in love, it's not like I don't care about you." Yoongi replied.

"Kook, what will your appa react if he knows about you loving someone. It's all because of me, I should not have neglected you." Jimin panicked.

"You both, stop blaming yourself. I started to love him before joining the college." Jungkook cooly replied.

"Before joining the college? Is it an admission time?" Jimin asked confusing and Yoongi also made the same face as his lover.

Tae glups "We celebrated our second anniversary a month ago."

"Second anniversary? As if a second year anniversary?" Jimin nearly shouted, which Taekook nodded positively.

"It's before our relationship, you both have been in a relationship since your 11th grade?" Yoongi mumbled and asked.

"Yes." Jungkook replied.

"Taehyung was just joined our school, and he isn't even friends with me back, before he didn't start talking on school radio, before me and Yoongi started our relationship?" Jimin said the things he remembered, totally shocked by the truth. Yoongi nudged him to stop talking.

"Jungkook, tell me the truth, did he threaten you or something. Seriously you both are so different and how come you stayed together for two complete years." Jimin asked.

"Jimin, are you really my friend? Do you think I would threaten someone to commit in a relationship?" Tae asked in disbelief.

"Who are you? You're not my friend, you traitor." Jimin glares at him.

"At first it was a mere secret crush, then he caught my crush towards him and proposed to me. We fought a lot in our initial stage of our relationship and we broke up almost twenty to thirty times in these two years and trust me the break ups didn't last more than a day." Jungkook's eyes clearly show a joyness while talking about their relationship and looking at Tae.

Tae gives a smile at Jungkook "It's true our character didn't match at all, maybe that's what made us stay together. I talk a lot and he listens to my nonsense and he is a little mysterious brat to me while we're alone."

"I was not serious in a relationship but marriage is something I want to do with my loved one's and I thought first love won't last long till marriage but Jungkook is determined to marry me and live long with me, the moment he accepted my relationship."

"But now I fixed, that he will only be my wife so he can't escape from me anymore." Tae finishes their long story in short.

Jimin and Yoongi listening to them interestingly and forget to move hearing them even after they finished speaking. Yoongi blinked his eyes, accepting they were really in a deep relationship.

"Then Good." Yoongi said.

Jimin blinks his eyes "Kook, your father..?"

"I know, he will accept my decision. Even if he doesn't, I still stay strong till he accepts." Jungkook firmly said.

"It's not only for Jungkook, you too Tae. Kook's father is very strict and hates love marriages." Jimin warns him beforehand.

"I am preparing myself to handle him, whatever happens Jungkook is only for me." Tae replied with the same determination.

"Let's not talk about this, we have a long way to go to meet our parents." Tae changes the topic.

Jimin hummed and they had chips, talking about their funny scenes in their love journey.

Jungkook stood beside Tae holding the rail, his boyfriend never called him as a wife but today Tae said only he can be the alpha's wife which definitely made a thousand butterflies tickle in his body.

Tae noticed him and hugged him close while watching outside.

"I love you so much, Tae." Jungkook buried his face in Alpha's chest.

"I love me too." Tae funnily said, earning a slap from his boyfriend "Okay okay I love you, my baby." He giggled.

"This grown up omega is a baby for you?" Jungkook lifted his head.

"There is something called a nickname in a relationship, you unromantic kid." Tae knocked his head

Kook whined, rubbing his head "Like how I call you grumpy bear?"

"Yes."

"Baby is a normal nickname, even Jimin calls Yoongi Hyung baby. I want something unique."

"For every partner their other half is baby to them, didn't I cry on you an hour ago like a baby. Even at times we can't show our baby/ silly behavior to our parents but we can always show our every side to our partner." Tae said.

"Woah this is deep, I will be your baby even after we have our actual babies." Jungkook nodded at himself.

"Look at you thinking that far, but I like the process of making a baby though." Tae bites his lips, knowing Jungkook's reaction.

"I see, your pervert side is unleashing." Jungkook pinched Tae's chest, exactly on the nips "Behave yourself."

"It's you misbehaving with an innocent alpha." Tae removed the hand from his chest and corrected his shirt.

"Innocent alpha?..where..where?" Jungkook acted like searching and ended up searching in Tae's shirt pocket "I didn't see one." He rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"I will make those eyes roll back for something else." Tae gritted his teeth at his boyfriend's sassy behavior.

"Our stop came, let's climb down." Tae held his lover's hand before leaving the train.

Yoongi and Jimin get down from the compartment next to them.

"Love birds seem to love openly in front of us?" Yoongi asked, seeing them holding hands.

"You both know everything then what's there to hide." Tae waved their joined hand, back and forth.

"Enjoy, enjoy." Jimin smiled, and they went out to catch the bus.

To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you in next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 298 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
50.8K 1.2K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me πŸ’œ
83.3K 6.7K 18
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
398K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...