Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
πŸ‘‹πŸΎHey my niggletsπŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chaper 30

275 10 0
By shagurl01

Christmas Day at Mae's house

"Omg this house is beautiful" Kelly said to Coco who was driving her car.  Que and Tokyo were riding in Rob's car so they could smoke before they ate.

"I know right just wait until you see the decorations." Coco said finding a park in the driveway. Once she parked they got out and fixed their outfits and checked them selves in the car window.

"We look cute baby girl." Kelly said posing in the window. "And do" Coco said posing for the fake picture too.

The others pulled up and got out the car spraying each other. Rob came over to Coco grabbed her hand and Tokyo locked arms with Kelly.

"Ma I got some edibles if you wanna get lit" Que said smiling hard.

"You know what I'm trying to live more, give me one" she said reaching for one.

"I was playing ma" Que said looking confused. "Well I'm not so give me one and not one that's to strong. I haven't smoked in years. And I'm not trying to embarrass myself." She said cocking her head to the side.

"Ight hmmm this a brownie and it's 500mg, take two bites and that's it ma I'm for real this shit will have you on yo ass." Que said unwrapping it and handing it over.

"I'm not new to this I'm true to this, I'm a cool mom" she said taking a small bite, while everybody looked at her to see her reaction. "I can taste the weed a little bit" she said taking another bite.

"Lord my auntie gone be high" Coco said shaking her head. "Here eat this Coco because I know you a light weight with smoking." Kelly said passing the rest of the brownie to Coco.

Coco accepted it and took three bites and gave it back to Que. They all stated walking towards the house.

"Let me tell y'all about the time I caught Coco smoking. I come home from work and these two are on the couch eating captain crunch with ice cream in it. I wasn't thinking much of it but when I came back to the living room she was sleep laying like a plank and he was just staring at her." Kelly said laughing and her kids.

"Not you tell my business." Coco said looking appalled. Before Kelly could say anything else she saw the decorations on the outside of the house and fell in love.

Tokyo led Kelly to the door and opened it revealing the inside of Mae's house. The others followed in behind and closed the door.

"It's beautiful in here, I could never" Kelly said looking around in awe. "Grandma Mae can't either she be having us over here struggling to put this stuff up every year." Rob said making Kelly laugh.

"Yeah mama that's Robert at the front door talking shit. Big momma said coming out the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. "Hey big momma" everyone said including not Kelly.

"Coco you didn't tell us you had a sister?" She said going to Kelly hugging her. "Thank you but I'm her aunt, I'm Cupid's mother." Kelly said smiling.

"Well baby welcome we love extra family. It's two bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, and another one in the basement but them damn teenagers are down there doing god knows what so just be careful." Big momma explained.

"Yes ma'am" Kelly replied

"You can come with me, I can introduce you to Mae and Tokyo and Rob's mothers. We all in the kitchen just talking and finishing up baking stuff." Big momma said grabbing Kelly's hand and pulling her to the kitchen.

Kelly turned around and smiled at the people she came with and showing a shy smile. "You'll be ok Miss Kelly just holler and I'll come get you." Tokyo said.

"She gone be in there acting just like them once that shit kick in. I know big momma be smoking still." Rob said walking to the living room to see all the smaller kids taking pictures with the black Santa.

"Aww they look so cute" Coco cooed the kids dressed up posing. "I wanna take pictures with Santa too" she added in poking her lip out

"You is too damn old" Que said coming round the corner with a soda in his hand.

"Shut up,come on bae let's take pictures with Santa" she asked Rob. "Nahh go get tok she takeum every year alone and happy." Rob said watching the game on the tv.

"Y'all are lame- let me go find my bestie since y'all hate me so much." Coco said getting up going to the kitchen. As she was walking she passed by the front door and Kenny was coming in with his kids and two girls behind him.

"Oh hey Kenny" Coco said stopping and smiling at him and the people with him.

"Wus up Co these my boys Kamden and Ke'moni. Them two back there my baby-mamas Monica and Destiny.

"Hey I'm Coco, Rob is my boyfriend. And y'all two are so adorable" she said looking at the two little boys.

"Thank you and you too" one of them said before running off dragging the other one with him.

"Don't pay them no mind they so wild" Monica said going to hold Destiny's hand.

"Aye where Rob and Que at? Kenny asked trying to distract Coco from seeing what Monica was doing.

"They're in the living room, I'm not talking to them because they don't wanna take pictures with me, so I'm going to find Tokyo." Coco said

"Ight I need to holla at them real quick." Kenny said Walking off leaving the three girls just standing there.

"Umm y'all wanna take pictures with us then since he just left y'all." Coco said looking confused.

"Oh no we fine Tokyo doesn't really like us like that so we like to keep a distance while at Mae's house" Destiny said smiling. "But thank you though, you seem really nice we'll see you later.

With that the two girls walked off holding hands and headed to where the boys ran off to. Something was off but Coco couldn't put her finger on it. She just shook her head and walked to the kitchen. She didn't see Tokyo so she snuck out before they asked her to do something.

She went down the hallway to the back yard sliding doors and saw Tokyo putting sodas and bug juices in a cooler of ice. Coco spoke to the other people that were outside while she made her way to Tokyo.

"Not they got you outside working" Coco said bending down to grad a box of sodas to put in a cooler.

"Gurl I'm trying to make sure Kelly ok and they made me get out the kitchen, talking bout this conversation for 30 and above." Tokyo said trying to mock big mommas voice.

Coco just chuckled, and broke her box down moving to the next one. "I was coming to look for you because ur men and ur cousin lame ass hell. I wanna take pics with Santa and they told me no."

"All them niggas been lame, I always let the kids go first then I go, when we get done I'll take them with you." Tokyo said putting the boxes and trash in a black trash bag.

"That's why I love you" Coco said kissing Tokyo's cheek.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Y'all just two big ass kids." Que said as he watched Tokyo and Coco taking pictures with Santa. Well they took about five pictures with him and then they told him to move. So they're taking pictures on his set up.

"Shut up lame ass nigga" Coco said laughing. Her high had kicked in so she didn't care what was going on as long as she was happy.

"Oww one of y'all go get my momma, she would love this too." Coco said looking at Rob and Que.

Rob turned around to go get her mother in law. When he made it into the kitchen all the women looked at him like he didn't in there.

"Damn my bad Miss Kelly Coco said can you come here?" Rob said "why you trying to take our new bestie?" Tokyo mom's said. "Auntie no offense but y'all to old for bestie" Rob said making air quotation.

"I see why Tokyo always cussing y'all boys out" his aunt said throwing a dinner roll at him. Rob caught it and took a bite of it. Kelly came and pulled him out the kitchen before the women attacked him.

"What's wrong with Coco?" Said giggling once she got out the kitchen. "Nothing her and Tokyo being childish and they putting you in it." He said pointing his finger at the two girls on the floor taking pictures.

"Aww hold on wait for me" Kelly said fixing her hair and fixing her clothes.

...20 minutes later they were finally done.

"This came out so cute y'all." Coco said holding the camera looking at the pictures with Tokyo and Kelly.

(A/N:use your imagination)

Everybody heard the door open and saw it was. "Mane is the food ready yet a young nigga hungry?" Bryson said coming through the front area.

"Bry bring yo ass here now" Mae said irritated. "I'm sorry ma I thought you was upstairs sleep." He said coming into the living room.

Kelly looked up smiling because her high kicked in as they were taking pictures and she was feeling relaxed. Just like Coco she didn't have a filter while high.

"Oh shit who dis is?" Bryson said sitting beside Kelly on the couch. "I'm Kelly Que and Coco's mom." She said giggling. 

"Well I was Coco side nigga but I guess I can be her stepdad for now" he said grabbing her chin.

"Boy I'm old enough to be your mother, but you are handsome." She said moving his hand.

"Get yo ass up and go set that food up, you sitting up here harassing somebody like you ain't got enough problems of your own.." big momma said coming out the kitchen and grabbing Bryson by the ear. "We'll  talk later" he said disappearing around the corner.

"Well who was that lil fella?" Kelly asked. "That's our lil cousin Bryson, he was obsessed with Coco but I guess it's your turn." Tokyo said

"Yes lord take him please, he's of age so have fun."Coco said being funny. "Like I said I'm old enough to be his mom I'm not a cougar." Kelly said

"Ma that man do not care, just be ready." Que said smirking.

"Ready for what?" Kelly said confused.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Idk how he finessed this" Coco said sitting beside Bryson and her aunt on the other side of him.

Tokyo just chuckled as everyone else sat down at the different tables.

"Ok so all of the new people and the kids go first on getting food then everyone else can go. We got plenty of food so eat what ever and the dessert if in the kitchen. Mama Mae do you wanna pray?" Big momma asked. Mae shook her head and stood up.

"Lord thank you for my family and this food we prepared today. I'm so happy to see all my babies today. Thank you for keeping them safe in this world we live in now lord. I pray this food is nourishing to our body's and to our souls. To the lord I pray amen." "Amen everyone said in unison"

"Bae you want me to go with you to fix your plate?" Bryson said cause the people at his table to just look at him expect for Kelly. She was just looking at something else in the room. Until Bryson tapped her on the arm. "I was talking to you Miss Kelly." Bryson said looking at her moving his eyebrows.

"Oh I thought you was talking to someone else. Uhm you can help me carry my plates because I have the munchies." She said whispering the last part. "I gotchu" he said hopping up.

"She just don't know that boy got coke in his blood steam he don't know how to stop like his daddy." Mae said whispering to Big momma causing her to laugh. "Momma that was wrong"

"I'm just telling the truth, I wonder what that crazy fool is doing now."

"Hopefully somewhere getting help so my daughter can come home and be with her family for once." Big momma said referring to Bryson mother.

"Be happy for the ones that are here first because we told her about him and she went her own way." Mae said

"I know ma I just miss my baby." Big momma said putting her head down.

"Look don't blame yourself, be happy that we got to raise Bryson and he didn't have to be around his father alone." Mae said seeing the brighter side.

"Ok ma I'm gonna call her later to see where she is." Big momma said smiling

"Mae Mae you want me to make y'all plate? Que said sticking his head out the kitchen.

"No baby I was eating the whole time I was cooking so I'm full already. Thank you baby." Mae said

"Ight now I like my women thick so don't be skipping no meals." Que said making Mae and big momma laugh.

"Cupid stop playing with me" Tokyo yelled from the kitchen.

Everybody got their food and sat around and ate while talking. Kelly enjoyed herself so much. She was so happy that she decided to come and meet her in laws so soon. She shared her number with all the women and even though she thought Bryson was still to young she gave him he email. He was happy about that.

Once they ate people scattered across the property and did their own thing. As for the people in the house they played family games and sung karaoke. They even got Rob to perform one of his songs but it was the clean version because the older people was in the room. Coco, Kelly and Kelly sung "I am a survivor" by destiny's child and everyone said  they all sounded good.

The night ended good the whole day was filled with love and that's all everyone wanted.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

Word count:2380 / I read over this one time 🤷🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 14
𝐒𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...
10.2K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
127K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story
44.6K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)