Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
👋🏾Hey my nigglets👋🏾
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

297 10 5
By shagurl01

"Y'all know grandma Mae love her some me?" Que said while her passed the blunt to Cam.

They were all at Rob's house just chilling and they decided to smoke. They even got Coco in the rotation.

"Keep speaking on my grandma and we gone have a problem" Bryson said side eyeing Que.

"Don't say nothing she gone give him the worms or something." Tokyo said making Coco laugh hard.

"Y'all done got her ass high and she laughing at simple shit" Kenny said pointing at Coco who was laughing hard. "And his ass just let yall do it" he said looking at Rob.

"She the one who got in the rotation. But she out of it now." Rob said grabbing the blunt from Cam reaching over Coco.

"Mchtt y'all are no fun, Que use to let me smoke half a blunt sometimes."she said moping.

"And that's why he trying to sleep with a 100 year old vampire now. He ain't got no brain cells" Rob said taking a pull from the blunt.

"Who said I was trying to sex on sexy Miss.Mae. I'm just saying she like me more than y'all and she just met me." Que said

"Lies we all know Bryson her favorite because his life was a fucked up more and he lightskin." Tokyo said

"I keep telling him, grandma woulda breast feed me if she could" Bryson said proudly

"You know what I'm done smoking with you niggas. Y'all just be saying anything." Rob said putting the roach down on the ashtray.

"Speaking of breastfeeding Kenny and Cam do y'all have kids for real. Y'all don't be telling me shit." Coco asked wanted to know really bad.

"I got two boys from two different girls but they get along good and they stay in the same apartment complex they real cool with each other." Kenny said showing Coco his lock screen of his boys.

"Aww they're so cute" coco squealed at the phone. "Tok I'm surprised you don't have them now you love kids."

"I used too but them hoes weird, how is you that buddy buddy with the other baby mama? It's giving they in love." Tokyo said shaking her head.

"I got three churen from my first girlfriend but they stay in Baton Rouge, A two girls and a boy." Cam said showing his kids and baby mama.

"Your son looks like you and the girls look like her, you're a family man why are you a whore?" Coco asked curious.

"Thanks but I'm not im just living life, she said she'll always be by a nigga side so ima hold her too it." He said shrugging.

"You know what I'm done asking y'all questions cause Cam is gonna piss me off." Coco said scolding Cam while he laughed.

"Now you see why I treat them the way I do?" Tokyo said to Coco

"Yea I see now" Coco said making a yikes face.

"You asking all the questions, answer this what you wanna do for your birthday bean?" Que said calling her nickname.

"Tbh I wanna go on dates, I don't like parties or clubs . Plus my only friends are y'all so something intimate with y'all would be fine." Coco said realizing her birthday was around the corner.

"So how about one person takes you out and spoil you for a day?" Tokyo said happy like she was getting something out of it.

"Owww that's sounds fun but I just meet Bryson and Kenny and Cam we don't bond like dat so it might be awkward." Coco said overthinking.

"How about we just give you money?" Kenny offered and Cam was shaking his head agreeing.

"If y'all want to, whatever y'all get me I'll be fine with it." Coco responded back.

"Ima take you out first cause I knew you first and these niggas don't know you like I do" Que said take his spot.

"Well damn I'll take her second then it is not a competition nigga damn." Tokyo said looking over her shoulder at Que. "And Rob can be last-" she tried to say before she was cut off.

"So y'all just gone leave me out and not let me take her out too." Bryson said upset.

"Mane what are you gonna do with she huh you just meet her dude?" On said looking at him confused.

"Technically y'all just meet her too, Que lowkey the only one who should be talking but look at y'all. Let me take my girl on a date C-day." Bryson said standing up. "I'm not gone be on no dumb shit I promise." He said looking at Rob and Coco

"Ok you can but I'm for real Bry if you take me somewhere dumb I'm telling Mae and big mama." Coco said pointing at him.

"That's an open threat but I'm fr." He said holding his hand over his chest,sitting back down.

"But he need to be last because I got a plan in my head already. So ima need for him to go after me." Rob said rubbing his hands like bird-man.

"When is your birthday anyways Coco?" Cam asked

"The week after next, on the 28th" she answered the question.

"Damn ima have to give you your gifts before Christmas because ima go to Baton Rouge this year." Cam said

"That's fine I'll put everything under my tree." She said back to him.

Everybody just sat in the living room talking about everything and arguing about who was going to pick up the pizza because they had the munchies. And it ended up being Rob because he was tired of them talking so he went alone.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Everyone ate and was in different parts of the house just chilling. It was now 10 o'clock at night and nobody felt like going home so they just got comfortable.

The girls were up stairs in Rob's bed watching "White Chicks". Rob, Kenny,Cam were on the game in the living room. And Que was in the kitchen on the phone with a supplier. He was making sure that they got the wired money. Bryson was somewhere cupcakeing on the phone.

They all ended up staying at Rob's house for the night because Coco and Tokyo fell asleep in the bed and the boys didn't realize it was three in the morning when they got done on the game.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🌞Y'all got under five or six chapters left of this. Then ima take a posting break but I'll be writing my new book so I can drop it all at once. And not have YALL waiting days at a time for a chapter🌞

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.2K 22
This is fan fiction. Love story of DaBaby meeting and falling in lust with BBW Tashay in Chicago. A real good romance.
374K 14K 53
...❝your love is a one in a million❞
44.6K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
14K 440 26
Sevyn's and Jonathan's toxic love story.