TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: captured

1.3K 34 69
By BiancaSantana880

"Poppy, there you are." Hickory said as he ran over.

"Hickory! Oh, it's so good to see you." Poppy said as she walked over to Hickory.

"Where's Branch and his brothers?" Hickory asked.

" we had a fight. He's gone. heading back to Pop Village." She said.

"That's a shame." Hickory said.

"I was just so desperate to be a good queen that i stopped listening to anyone but myself. Including brozone. And it's all because of this stupid string." She said as she took the pink string out of your hair.

Hickory looked a little shocked to see the Pop string. "Poppy, take the string and run as fast as you can, you hear me?" Hickory said.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Trust me, just go." Hickory said. Then Hickory's back horse legs started to act up. They were going crazy.

"Now! Please! Just go!" Hickory said.

"Hickory, are you all right?" She asked. "I'm fine.
Hey, Hey, now! Stop that!" Hickory said to the back horse legs.

Two arms ripped out from Hickory's horse back. And the back part of the horse ripped off.

"AH!"

"What are you doing, Hickory?!" The Troll asked Hickory.

"Quiet, Dickory!" Hickory said.

"What's going on? Hickory?" She asked.

"I am so sorry." Hickory said in a different accent.

"Yeah. Show her who you really are, Hickory!" The Troll said before he ripped off Hickory's Country outfit to reveal a Yodeler's outfit.

Dickory started to yodel, which makes Hickory yodel.

"Wait. You're the Yodeler?" Poppy asked in shock.

"Yeah. Ya darn skippy, playa-play." Dickory said.

"And you were gonna give our string to Barb?" She asked.

"Ding, ding. Give this person a strudel for the correct answers." Dickory said.

"And you were in back the whole time?" She asked Dickory.

Dickory sighs before saying, "Next subject please."

"Why would you do this?" Poppy asked Hickory.

"So sorry. Uh, it was the only way to save our beautiful yodeling." Hickory said with regret.

"Hickory." Dickory said.

"But trust me, you need to get out of here right away." Hickory said.

"What are you doing, Hickory?" Dickory asked.

Dickory ran over and grabbed one side of the Pop string while poppy hold onto the other side.

Poppy were both pulling at the Pop string. Two Rock Trolls come from behind poppy and hold poppy down.
Dickory was now holding the Pop string.

"I thought I heard a yodel." Queen Barb said.

Poppy looked over to see Barb standing by what looked like one of their flying vehicles.

She gasped. "Queen Barb." She said. Barb grabbed the Pop string from Dickory.

"The final notes of Pop. It will never invade anyone's brain again." She said as she tied the Pop string around her wrist.

"I'm not gonna let you do this!" Poppy said to Barb.
Barb turned around and looked at her.

There was a pause. "This is who I've been worried about? This little pipsqueak?" Barb asked as she walked up to you.

"I will never stop fighting till I make things right, and I'm not a pipsqueak!" She said.

"Uh, yeah, you are, because I'm, like, a whole centimeter taller than you." Barb said.

"No! Leave me alone!" She said as you started to kick around.

"Leave you alone? Uh, I'm sorry. You were the ones who were all desperate to be best friends." Barb said.

"Get your hands off me." She said angrily.

"Oh, okay. Alright. You're feisty. I respect that.
Strong woman to strong woman, am I right? But you know who else was feisty?" Barb asked. There was a pause again. "Pop Village." Barb said.

Poppy gasped. "Oh, no. No!" She said. What Barb didn't know was that brozone saw the whole thing.

"No..." John whispered.

But the barb looks around as she was looking for someone.

"Hey...wait a minute, where's brozone?" She asked and it caused brozone to gasped in horror while still hiding.

"We...lost them" Dickory says.

"What! No I need them to, I want them to be the new and first rock boy band"

But then hickory made a worried look, "what! No, hey we had a deal, if we bring you the string, you promised you wouldn't hurt branch" hickory says.

"Sorry...but the deals off" barb laughed.

"Wait, hickory, why do you care about branch, you don't know him" poppy asked.

Then hickory turns to her with a guilty look, "poppy I have a terrible confession to make...I was using you"

"Yeah, it seemed quite obvious" poppy says.

"Nein poppy, i wasn't only trying to get your string, but I was using you to get close to branch too"

"What! Why?" Poppy still didn't understand.

"Because...I always had a crush on him" zooming in hickory's eyes plays a flashback of hickory when he was kid.

He looks up in the dark sky to see spotlights shining and fireworks and fat away he heard loud music.

He pushed two bushes and he sees a raging crowd, he passes through the crowd and then he saw them...brozone.

And when he saw bitty b, his face blushed up when bitty b smiled at the crowd.

"I always had a crush on him ever since I was child"

Bitty b threw a flower in the ccrowd and when it fell to the ground, young hickory picks it up, he looks up at bitty b as he felt Billy b noticed him, then he holds the flower close to his heart and smiled.

Then zooming back hickory now, the flashback ended with hickory pulling out the flower he kept.

"I love him poppy" hickory confesses, this shocking confession causes brozone to gasped.

"I know it!" John muttered.

"This is bad" Floyd says.

"He's not good enough for branch" spruce added.

"Come on guys we got to warn branch" Clay says as they ran to find him.

"What makes you think you have a chance with branch" poppy says.

"You don't know what it's like to protect your crush, do you have any idea how that feels, the person you set your heart on, how you would do absolutely anything for them, even sacrifice yourself or what you love for them, I'm in love with branch poppy" hickory says.

But she knows what's it like to do anything to protect your crush.

But as poppy gets taken away, somewhere far, branch was singing.

I know your favorite song ♪ ♪ I hear it every day ♪ ♪ Whoever made your smile ♪ ♪ Made it to get in my way ♪ ♪ And every time you laugh ♪ ♪ You make that little sound ♪ ♪ It's just the hardest thing ♪ ♪ To love you but not know how ♪ ♪ I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me ♪ ♪ What good are words ♪ ♪ When they always just get in our way? ♪ ♪ And it hurts the most ♪ ♪ Just to know that you don't feel the same ♪ ♪ The same ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ And I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me ♪ ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me. ♪ but then he heard quiet laugh nearby.

"I see you, Branch" someone whispered.

"Over here"

"There he is"

"Can you see me?"

"I can see you"

"Let's get him" he heard laughter

Branch looked around but then he gets startled by his brothers.

"BRANCH!" JD yelled.

"Ah!"

"You ok" they all asked.

"You guys scared me, was that you guys?"

"Ok we got a problem we need to go?" JD takes his hand but then...

"Did any of you guys hear anything?" Branch asked.

"Huh?"

"One, two, three"

"Who said that?" Spruce asked.

"AH!" then branch gets dragged in the forest.

"BRANCH!" Floyd yelled.

"BITTY B!" Spruce and Clay shouts.

"AH! BABY BRANCH!" JD squealed, they ran in the forest.

"Yay!" And branch finds himself tied facing the k-pop gang.

"Hey, crybaby. Your name Poppy?" Said wani the leader.

"What? No.. Who are you guys?" Branch asked.

"We are the K-Pop Gang" says baby bun.

Then they heard movement and turned to see brozone, "branch, you ok?" JD asked.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Oh great it's a female version of brozone" spruce says as they face the K-pop gang.

"Don't worry guys, it's five of us and five of them, it's an easy fight" JD says.

"And you're going to take us to Queen Poppy" wani says.

"What? -" branch says.

But then Mi Gente plays as the reggaeton trolls came dance out.

"Oh great" JD groans in annoyance.

"Not so fast, Tracy. We're taking him"

"It's pronounced "Tresillo." - If you want him... you're going to have to dance for him. I can't live in a world without reggaeton"

"And we can't live in a world without K-pop"

"Huh? Now wait a minute now-" JD tries to speak.

"Dance-off!" But the dance off began.

"Russian Roulette" playing,. Trolls singing in Korean and they have branch and his brothers forced to dance.

♪ Heart-b-b-b-beat ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪ Crazy ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪ Russian roulette, b-b-beat. ♪

Then they get pulled by the reggaeton trolls to dance, Mi Gente" playing, singing in Spanish) -♪ Freeze ♪ ♪ ♪ ( ♪ Un, dos, tres, leggo. ♪

And when branch thought he was free, he gets tied up again.

"Respect"

"Respect.Why don't we split him?"

"Good idea"

"Yeah"

But then brozone grabs branch and they do a much awesome dance battle to the song: shake it off.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't I get a say on this?" Branch asked.

But then brozone grabs branch and they do a much awesome dance battle to the song: shake it off.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off, Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off Shake it off, I shake it off, I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off, I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off, I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off

They untied branch but he gets spinner too much, he got dizzy and fell, spruce helps him up.

"Sorry branch" he says.

"It's ok"

The reggaeton trolls and the k-pop gang were impressed, "respect" they said.

"Now just hold on a dang minute, Why does Barb get to decide which music gets to be saved?" JD says.

"Yeah it's not fair" Clay says.

"All music should be saved" branch says as he turns to Floyd smiling.

"All right, okay.. I'm listening, Pop Troll" branch was surprised.

Meanwhile back in pop troll village, "Everyone! Everyone! We're back! Oh, no" biggie was too late, he saw their village was attacked.

"Biggie! You won't believe it!" Guy diamond says.

"Hello, Biggie" legsy says.

"We were attacked by Barb and her barbarians!" Says guy diamond.

"She took everybody to Volcano Rock City. It was scary. Rock me, Daddy. Mm, that's nice" tiny diamond cried.

"I shouldn't have left her. She wouldn't have left me. Never, no matter how scared she was. I've got to go back" biggie says as the trolls get ready for a rescue mission.

"We're coming with you, Biggie. We got to go save our best friend"

"But how? We'll never make it past security" smudge asked.

"We'll overpower them with muscles!" Tiny diamond says,

"Or... we could overpower them" Chenillie suggested

"with fashion" the twins say.

So they start creating disguises, "Rock and roll!"

"All right, where do we put these things?"

"I need a circuit hookup"

"Okay, come on.. Let's go, let's go, let's go"

"Hey. Stop right there"

"Legsly, I told you not to wear your anklet" biggie whispered.

"Only Rock Trolls are allowed back here"

"Well, it's funny you should mention that, because we are genuine. Hard Rockers" says biggie.

One, two, three, four! - ♪ Rainbows, unicorns ♪ ♪ Everything nice, yeah ♪ ♪ Sugarplums, fairy dust ♪ ♪ Everything nice, yeah ♪ - ♪ Brush your teeth. ♪ -

"Cool. Hurry up.. The show's about to start, man. Queen Barb's about to go onstage"

"We're screwed" smudge says.

Barb walked into a room on top of the stage with her friends dragging you into a cage.

"So, Popcorn, is being my best friend everything you could have ever dreamed of?" Barb asked as she put a lock on the cage.

"I am not your best friend." Poppy said as she glared at Barb.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I get it. Being queen can be kind of lonely. There's all this pressure to be a great queen. And instead of real friends, you're just surrounded by people who just tell you what you want to hear." Barb said to her.

"You know, other than your terrible taste in music and clothing and general lifestyle, you and me are the same, Pipsqueak." Barb said.

"No, we're not." Poppy said.

"We're both trolls who just want to untie the world." Barb said.

"You don't want to unite the world. You want to destroy it!" Poppy said.

"Nuh-uh. No way. No I don't know who told you that."
Barb said as she walked up to a case.

The case opened and revealed the ultimate power chord.

"Music has done nothing but divide us. Now that I have the final string, I can make us all one nation of Trolls, under rock." Barb said.

Barb connected the Pop string to the guitar, which made the Pop string turn red. Barb grabbed the ultimate power chord.

"What are you gonna do?" Poppy asked.

"Play the ultimate power chord and then... You'll see!" Barb said as the platform she was on started to go down.

Barb stood on the stage with all the Rock Trolls cheering.

Riff started to play the drums. Barb held a microphone and started to sing. Barb: So this ain't the end, I saw you again today. I had to turn my heart away."

Biggie and his friends are standing on stage with their instruments. The spotlight shined on them and they pretended to play the instruments.

Barb: Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone. And tales, it never fails. You'e lying so low in the weeds.
I bet you're gonna ambush me. You have me down, down, down, down, down on my knees. Now won't ya?
The spotlight shined again on Biggie and his friends.
It was quiet for a while.

"Barracuda!" Biggie screamed.

Biggie then smashed his guitar to the ground. The Rock Trolls started to cheer.

Cooper, Prince D, and King Peppy are being sent to the front of the crowd.

Barb grabbed the ultimate power chord. "Give it up for your former leaders. Funk, Country, Techno, Classical... and worst of all, Pop."

Barb says as a light shined on each leader. "Who wants to see what the ultimate power chord can do?" She asked.

The crowd of Rock Trolls start to cheer. Barb aimed the ultimate power chord at you. "No. No!" Poppy said.

Barb is about to fire at her, but stopped when a big book landed on her face. Everyone looked up to see the hot air balloon.

The hot air balloon is carrying Branch, brozone, the K-Pop gang, and the Reggaeton Trolls.

"Ha! I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy." Branch said to brothers, they chuckled as they jump down.

"Branch!" Poppy said with excitement.

"Well, isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend and little friend came to crash the concert. Too late-" but barb stopped when she saw brozone.

"Is it-it is, everyone look it's brozone" barb approached them as the crowd cheered.

"The game is over barb, now give-" but barb interrupted JD.

"I been expecting you guys"

"I-you have?" He and brozone were confused.

"Yeah, you know I been such a huge fan of you for years now" she acts flattered.

"Uh thanks but this is not-" Jd tries to explain but barb uses her hair to push Clay JD spruce out of the way.

"Not you, him" she turns to Floyd.

"What-me!"

"I always had a crush on you ever since I was a kid" barb brushed her hair as she was flirting with him.

"Aw gross" clay groans.

"I can't believe this: everyone flirts with branch Floyd and John Dory but not us"

"I'm glad you're here because...I want you to rule by my side" she holds his hand.

"Huh?" Floyd was worried.

"I'm saving Floyd because he is just like us, he'll be my king of rock and we'll rule together, right after I get rid of your brothers, we'll rock together, leader of all the trolls"

"What?" Floyd and his brothers panicked.

"Forget it" Floyd pulls away, "I rather die with my brothers then marry you" he walks away but barb was furious.

Two rock trolls grabbed Floyd, "you're go Marry me and be my king, weather you like it or not, brozone will be the new face of rock band, they'll play at our wedding, after we destroy all music but rock, starting with her"

Barb said as she aimed the ultimate power chord at poppy again.

"No!" Branch said.

But it was too late. Barb fired at poppy.

Branch jumped in front of her and took the hit instead.

"Branch!" Floyd and Poppy said at the same time.

"Bitty b" spruce and Clay shouts.

"Branch! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" John fell on his knees, his hand reaching out as he cried.

A lava rock formed around Branch and it landed on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 15 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
4.5K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...