MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase

526 16 0
By AlecAmmerata

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal set up an event for the whole school. It's called the Dragon Showcase. It's an event where you show the whole school what kind of Dragons you can turn into. Sunset Shimmer was showing the poster of the event to Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity

Sunset: Can you guys believe (Y/N) is doing a dragon showcase tomorrow?

Rarity: My goodness, (Y/N) should be happy for this.

Applejack: Ah can't wait for tomorrow.

Rainbow Dash: It's gonna be awesome!

Fluttershy: I wonder what kind of dragons we'll get to see?

Pinkie Pie: The planning committee decorated the whole field for tomorrow. (Y/N) even gave me some items to use to demonstrate each dragon's power.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Today is the Dragon Showcase, and you're ready. You're in the back with your family.

(Y/N): Thanks again for coming out for this, you guys.

(M/N): Sweetie, we're always going to support you. You know we will.

Everyone is on the field in the bleachers, while Celestia and Luna are on the field itself holding a microphone for each other.

Celestia: Welcome to the first-ever Dragon Showcase.

Luna: Where (Y/N) (L/N) will perform his abilities for everybody in the school.

Celestia: And here's the man of the hour, (Y/N) (L/N)!

Your sister and brother prepare a screen that's big enough to show to everyone.

(S/N): Before our little bro joins the stage, he's going to do an aerial show for us.

(B/N): So we put cameras in the air to show you his abilities. Enjoy the show!

The crowd begins to cheer. Then your siblings turn on the screen and begin the show.

(Author's note: This music is playing in the background.)

The cameras turn on and the screen begins to play. Everyone sees you on the screen. You start by flying straight through the forest, then you go up into the air. The crowd begins to cheer for your stunts. In the air, you fly at a fast speed upward. Then you do a loop and go straight up. While you're flying up, you do a few barrel rolls. You then release your wings and start to fall with a smile on your face. You then position yourself downwards and glide. You then extend your arms outward as you fly. You look up at the morning sky. Your sister then radios you.

(S/N): Alright, little bro. Ready to give this a shot?

(Y/N): I'm ready for anything. Let's do this.

You then close up your wings and begin to fall. The crowd gasps. You then do a barrel roll about 5 times. You then let out your wings and go higher. You then glide with the wind with a blissful smile on your face. You then start to launch plasma blasts and fly through the smoke. You then went down to the crowd to give them high fives. Then you did some loops in the air. To finish it off you then land on the stage, lift your arms in the air, and do a mighty roar. The crowd goes wild. You then put on a headset as Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna head to their seats.

(Y/N): Thank you all for coming out!

Everyone continues to cheer.

(Y/N): Now who's ready to see some dragons?

Everyone: YEAH!

(Y/N): Alright. (To Celestia) So, what's the first dragon, Ms. C?

Principal Celestia blushed at her nickname.

Principal Celestia: Okay then, before we start, (Y/N) has seen or has heard about over 50 dragons.

Vice Principal Luna: So, we asked the students what their favorite dragons are, and we have chosen 13 dragons for you to show us. 2 dragons from the Stoker, Boulder, Mystery, Sharp, Tidal, and Tracker classes, while there is one from the Strike class.

Principal Celestia then takes out a list and hands it to you.

Principal Celestia: So here's a list of the 13 dragons the students have asked to see.

You then look at the list.

(Y/N): You guys picked some really good dragons. A little disappointed that you won't get to see all of them, but don't worry. I do host a dragon club after school. I'm always looking for more members to join. So anytime after school, you're more than welcome to join. But anyway, let's get started!

The crowd begins to cheer with excitement.

(Y/N): So, to start our dragon showcase, I'd like to begin by talking about each class. The first one is the stoker class. Stoker Class dragons are hot-headed fire breathers. This class includes dragons that can set themselves on fire, as well as most of the smaller dragon species. Let's start with the Terrible Terror.

You then turn into the Terrible Terror.

(Y/N): Now, the Terrible Terror is not the smallest dragon of the stoker class. There are smaller ones than this. But the Terrible Terror is often seen either alone or in a pack. They work better when they are in packs.

You then make a screeching call. Then your pet dragon comes over and you revert to human form.

(Y/N): This is my pet (P/N). He's also a Terrible Terror. What's interesting about him is that I trained him to be a messenger dragon. It's like a carrier pigeon.

You then turn back into a Terrible Terror.

(Y/N): Now watch as we demonstrate how we hunt.

You then see a mouse and you and your pet start to catch it. You then catch it but don't eat it.

(Y/N): Obviously, I'm not going to eat it because my dragon diet consists of chicken, fish, and other foods.

You then let go of the mouse.

(Y/N): This dragon's fire type is a propane fire. These guys are also good for starting a grill.

You then revert to human form again and your pet lands on your shoulder.

(Y/N): Thank you, (P/N) for your assistance. You can head on back home, now. But wave goodbye to the audience.

Your pet nods his head waving goodbye. Then he flies back home.

(Y/N): The way that you can train this dragon is by offering it some fish. Show it that you're not a threat. This will come in handy of course for our next dragon, which is the Monstrous Nightmare.

You then turn into the Monstrous Nightmare.

(Y/N): This is the Monstrous Nightmare. This is one of the powerful Stoker dragons. This dragon is ferocious when it comes to hunters. A Viking once had sat on top of a Monstrous Nightmare. Big mistake on that. This dragon has a unique ability called a "fire jacket" which enables Nightmares to envelop itself in flames, creating a visually striking maneuver that combines offensive and defensive capabilities. Allow me to demonstrate.

You then light yourself on fire which surprises the audience.

(Y/N): Impressive, isn't it? It doesn't hurt me because my skin is fireproof.

You then launch kerosine flames from your mouth.

(Y/N): The other thing about the Monstrous Nightmare's fire is that it creates a gel that is also flammable. If you rub it on any surface, it will stick. If you light it up, it will also go on fire.

You then remove your flames and revert to human form.

(Y/N): Alright, now that we got the Stoker class out of the way, let's move on to the Boulder Class. Boulder Class dragons are tough and associated with the earth. They can eat rocks, many of them melt within their stomachs and regurgitate as lava blasts. Although they have small wings compared to their body size, they can fly as fast and as high as most other dragons can. Let's start with the Gronckle.

You then turn into the Gronckle.

(Y/N): This is one of the toughest dragons in our world. Gronckles have gigantic heads, short bodies, and round tails. Gronckles are lazy, and spend most of their time sleeping in communal heaps. They have been known to fall asleep while flying, waking only when they crash into the ocean or the side of a mountain. Gronckles have relatively small wings that beat as fast as a hummingbird's.

You then flap your wings and begin to fly.

(Y/N): While they are slow in the air, they have great maneuverability. A Gronckle can fly backward, sideways, and even hover. Gronckles attack from the air, where their primary weapon is most effective. Gronckles chew rocks, melting them in their bellies and firing them as balls of molten lava. Allow me to demonstrate.

Your brother and sister bring out some rocks to eat. You then start munching on them.

(Y/N): Recent discoveries about this dragon made by my friends back on Berk is that they make a special iron called Gronckle Iron. Now can anyone tell me what ingredients are used to make Gronckle Iron?

Nobody raised their hand. Until Flash Sentry raised his.

(Y/N): Yes, Flash.

Flash Sentry: If I recall correctly from what you told me, it takes 3 parts Limestone, 2 parts Sandstone, 1 Iron ore, and a spoonful of hardened Gronckle Lava. Right?

(Y/N): That's correct, my bud. Now, I'll demonstrate this.

Your brother and sister come out with the right ingredients and then feed them to you. You then spew out Gronckle Iron.

(Y/N): This Iron is stronger and lighter than any other metal, which people use to make weapons with. For me though, I use it to make objects like iron statues or any other object. It's durable in any condition.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): Interesting fact, my bed base is made out of Gronckle Iron. Sometimes I like to sleep in one of my dragon forms.

The girls in the audience think about how cute you would be when sleeping as a dragon.

(Y/N): But enough about that. Let's move on to the next boulder-class dragon. The Whispering Death.

You then turn into the Whispering Death.

You then let out a terrifying scream.

(Author's note: Start at 0:31)

Everyone covers their ears. After the scream, they uncover their ears.

(Y/N): The Whispering Death is one of the most feared Boulder Class dragons ever to be seen. People can identify a Whispering Death by its bulging eyes, spiked body, and the hundreds of sharp teeth that line the entirety of its mouth. These deadly teeth can rotate, making an eerie noise that sounds like hundreds of people whispering.

You then rotate your teeth. Some of the people become scared of this.

(Y/N): "The Whisper" and the sound of the ground rumbling are the only two signs that this dragon is approaching. While other dragons are sensitive to these signs, people have a difficult time hearing these noises.

You then stop rotating your teeth.

(Y/N): This dragon's fire is also interesting. This dragon shoots concentric rings of fire.

You then fire concentric rings in the air.

Everyone: Ooooohhhhh!

(Y/N): Impressive, right? Also, if you can't tell, I am a little bit blind. I can still see, but not well. That's why I rely on my other senses like smell and hearing. This dragon is like a mole. They're blind and live underground. They also do not like the sun, but because I am part human, I can tolerate it.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): That covers a lot of the Boulder Class dragons. Let's move on to the Mystery Class. Little is known about the Mystery Class dragons. This is due to their stealthy and sneaky nature. Dragons in this class are generally more feared than those in other classes. This Class tends to include the most diverse and interesting range of dragons out of all, most of which exhibit extremely rare and unique traits. Like my personal favorite, the Changewing.

You then turn into the Changewing.

(Y/N): The Changewing is the most mysterious dragon of all the dragons. It has a very unique feature that makes it a good predator. Now you see me.

You then turn invisible which surprises everyone.

(Y/N): Now you don't. The Changewing is like a chameleon. It blends into anything in its environment. They do tend to be skittish which is also why they turn invisible. It's mostly to avoid being seen.

You then reappear.

(Y/N): But anything that is painted on the Changewing will not turn invisible. Now, who would like to be hypnotized?

Pinkie Pie then raises her hand.

Pinkie Pie: I do, I do, I do!!!

(Y/N): Alright, come on up, Pinkie.

Pinkie then walks up to you and stands right next to you.

(Y/N): Changewings also can hypnotize people with only their eyes. I will now do a demonstration. (to Pinkie) Alright, Pinkie, now look into my eyes.

She stares at them and you start to hypnotize her. She gets dizzy just by looking at your eyes, which have become swirls. You then command her to become a heavy lifter. She then goes to lift a big boulder with immersive strength. Everyone was impressed. You then break her out of the trance and return to normal.

Pinkie Pie: Did I just lift a boulder?

(Y/N): You sure did. You see, a Changewing's ability to hypnotize people is interesting. They don't use it that often, however, because they mostly rely on their camouflage and their acid breath. Allow me to demonstrate.

You then launch an acid breath onto the rock, and the rock begins to melt.

(Y/N): A Changewing's acid breath is powerful. It can melt through wood, rocks, and even dragon-proof chains. These dragons use the acid to attack their opponents, and it hurts a lot.

You then look at Pinkie Pie.

(Y/N): Thanks for being my volunteer for the hypnosis, Pinkie. You were great.

She lightly blushes and walks back to the crowd. The crowd cheers on for you and Pinkie. You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): Alright. Now a one-headed dragon is probably scary enough. But what happens when you go from one head to two heads?

You then turn into the Hideous Zippleback.

(Y/N): (Both heads) May I present to you, The Hideous Zippleback.

The crowd gasps.

(Y/N): (Left head) Of all the dragons that inhabit our world, one of the most unusual and dangerous is the Hideous Zippleback. (Right head) The Zippleback is one of the largest dragons you may ever encounter. It's unmistakable with its twin heads. (Left head) The heads are distinct, with separate thoughts and different personalities. (Right head) Except since I am part human, I share the heads with my brain. I can either talk simultaneously with both or just talk with one at a time. (Left head) Like most dragons, Zipplebacks can fly, but their wings are small and they spend most of their time on the ground. (Right head) Zipplebacks are solitary, preferring to hunt alone. They come out after sundown, prowling dark forests for victims. (Left head) The attack of a Zippleback is like no other. Instead of breathing fire, a Zippleback makes explosions.

You then demonstrate the Zippleback's power.

(Y/N): (left head) This head spews out Hideous Zippleback gas.

You then spew out gas from your mouth.

(Y/N): (right head) While that head spews out the gas, this head ignites it.

You then spark the gas up which causes an explosion. Everyone cheers with excitement. You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): Of course, back then, the Zippleback was once part of the fear class, along with the Snaptrapper and the Flightmare. But since people don't fear dragons anymore, these three dragons were moved to the Mystery Class. Guess there are more mystery-class dragons than any other. But now let's move on to the Sharp Class. Now, Sharp Class dragons are vain and prideful, and all of them possess sharp body parts. Most of these dragons can fire extremely sharp and poisonous projectiles from their bodies, which can quickly be regenerated. Sharp-class dragons adore being stroked and generally made a fuss of. They especially love being complimented, due to their nature. This goes for some of the dragons. Like this one.

You then turn into a woody-brown dragon with a light underbelly. You have huge razor-sharp wings, no legs, long and twisted horns, a slender body and neck, and tendrils under the chin. This is your Timberjack form.

(Y/N): This dragon is called the Timberjack. It has no legs or arms. It's a dragon with only wings. The wings are razor-sharp to the point where they can slice anything in an instant. The only downfall to a Timberjack is that they can't scratch an itch. If I could have a volunteer or two to demonstrate how to befriend a Timberjack.

Then Lyra and Bon Bon quickly raise their hands and say

Lyra and Bon Bon: We'll scratch it, (Y/N).

You then get excited.

(Y/N): Come on down, you two.

Both Lyra and Bon Bon come down to the stage and begin to scratch your back. You start to enjoy it.

(Y/N): The way I'm acting right now is natural. Timberjacks have itches even in the hardest spots. When you scratch an itch that they have, they'll be your friend forever.

You then lick both Lyra and Bon Bon's faces. They laugh with joy.

(Y/N): Thank you girls for scratching my itches.

Lyra and Bon Bon: You're welcome, (Y/N).

They then return to the audience.

(Y/N): This dragon also has an oil-based firepower. Although I haven't seen it use this firepower, I bet it's incredible. But nothing can be as great as my favorite sharp-class dragon. The Speed Stinger.

You then turn into the Speed Stinger.

Snips and Snails become afraid of this dragon.

(Y/N): These dragons are known as The Velociraptors of the dragon world. They are fast, aggressive, and intelligent. They use coordinated attacks, moving in packs of dozens at a time, all led by the lead Speed Stinger. Speed Stingers have wings, but they are small and undeveloped, so this species is essentially flightless. Confined to land, they rely on ice bridges and glaciers to move from place to place in search of food, although some species members have evolved with webbed claws. They are the fastest dragons on land.

You then run around at a super fast speed. This amazes everyone.

Random kid: Wow. It's just like a Velociraptor.

You then head back to the stage.

(Y/N): These are nocturnal dragons and typically seek shelter in caves or tunnels to avoid predators while sleeping. But because of my human counterpart, I can stay awake as a Speed Stinger. There's a difference between this Speed Stinger and a lead Speed Stinger. The Lead Speed Stinger is identifiable by its red wings and red stripes along its body. The regular Speed Stinger will follow the Leader anywhere, without hesitation. While I don't possess the lead Speed Stinger form, it would be cool to turn into.

You then show off your tail.

(Y/N): A Stinger's main weapon is its poisonous barbed tail. Even a single sting can render any human or dragon completely paralyzed for hours or even days. Although Speed Stingers are incapable of generating flames, they make up for this deficit with several hidden abilities. So, does anyone want to volunteer to be paralyzed? I do have a cure that I can give afterward.

Rainbow Dash then walks up.

Rainbow Dash: Ha. You're on, Dragon Boy.

(Y/N): Alright, Dashie. This is going to hurt, you know.

Rainbow Dash: I can take it.

You then turn to your brother and say

(Y/N): Is the cure ready?

(B/N): It's ready to go.

(Y/N): Alright, Rainbow Dash, get ready to be paralyzed.

You then inject your tail into her arm, and she becomes completely paralyzed by the venom.

Rainbow Dash: (stiff) That... didn't... hurt... one... bit.

(Y/N): This is an example of what the Speed Stinger does. It injects its opponents with a paralyzing venom that can keep this way for hours or days.

Your brother then injects the cure into Rainbow Dash. Then she goes back to the crowd. Sunset looks at Rainbow Dash.

Sunset: Doesn't that hurt?

Rainbow Dash: Not at all. (thinking) It did hurt. I just didn't want to admit it.

(Y/N):  Being nocturnal, Speed Stingers are blessed with amazing night vision. Additionally, when running at full velocity, a Speed Stinger's dexterous feet allow the dragon to tread up walls and even run upside-down on ceilings and cave tops for limited periods.

You then demonstrate the power to run up walls by climbing the school. The crowd gasped with amazement at your climbing. You then run back to the stage.

(Y/N): Finally, these dragons have developed incredibly thick hides to protect them from the heat and friction when they race at top speed. This calloused skin renders Speed Stingers impervious to temperature extremes, as well as traditional weapons like arrows and spears.

You then revert to your human form.

(Y/N): Now, let's move on to the Tidal Class. Almost all Tidal Class dragons live in the ocean, although some of them have amphibian biology allowing them to survive on land. Few of these dragons are capable of creating flames, but many can generate electricity. Dragons of this class are generally larger than those of other classes. Despite this, they are usually very peaceful ocean dwellers who prefer to be left alone and when trained, are exceedingly loyal. According to my friend Hiccup, Tidal Class dragons don't react well to signs of aggression. Let's start with my favorite Tidal class dragon, the Scauldron.

You then transform into the Scauldron.

(Y/N): Patient and organized strategists by nature, Scauldrons are one of the few dragons known to prey on other dragons. Scauldrons hunt in groups, or pods, and have picked off smaller species to near-extinction. Although a Scauldron has never been seen to shoot flames, the few Vikings who have survived encounters with the fearsome sea dragons have reported smelling traces of the signature flammable gas that precedes a dragon fire strike. Instead, Scauldrons scoop up water in their gullets, like a pelican, then boil it internally and shoot the boiling-hot water out again. With its long neck, the Scauldron has a long firing range and can blast an entire ship in a matter of seconds.

Your sister then brings a big bucket of water. You then gulp it down and begin to boil it inside your belly. Then you spray it out to make it rain hot water. It doesn't hurt anyone.

(Y/N): Now, being an ocean-based dragon, the Scauldron will not typically attack on land. If a Scauldron is out of water for too long, its body will dry out and eventually perish, unless it is returned to the sea before it's too late.

Fluttershy then raises her hand.

(Y/N): Yes, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: But wouldn't you perish also?

(Y/N): Me, no. Because I'm part-human, these effects don't work on me. Also, because I drink a lot of water, I'm still hydrated. So I wouldn't perish that easily.

Fluttershy sighs in relief.

(Y/N): But, despite their dreadful reputation, Scauldrons actually possess a secret, and that is a healing ability: their venom is the only known antidote to the rare Dragon Flower, Blue Oleander, whose pollen can prove harmful - even fatal - to all dragons!

Your brother then brings out a Blue Oleander. You then eat it to create a cure for Blue Oleander.

(Y/N): See? A cure for Blue Oleander. Now, I need someone to get splashed with water.

Vice Principal Luna walks up and volunteers.

Vice Principal Luna: I'll do it.

(Y/N): Alright. Sis, spray her down.

Your sister then sprays Vice Principal Luna with water. She gets drenched. You then go and lick her.

(Y/N): I found that a way to get close to a Scauldron without harming it is by splashing yourself with water. This is because the Scauldron is reminded of its home.

You continue to lick the water off of Vice Principal Luna. She laughs with joy.

(Y/N): Thank you Vice Principal Luna for being a lovely volunteer.

She blushes when you call her lovely. She then proceeds to head back to her seat. Then you revert to human form.

(Y/N): This next Tidal class dragon is a bit different from the Scauldron. May I present the Thunderdrum.

You then transform into the Thunderdrum.

(Y/N): The Thunderdrum is known not to breathe fire, but it's known to make sonic blasts, making it almost impossible to hear anything. That's why I put earmuffs underneath everyone's seat so that way they won't have their ears hurt when I demonstrate its power. So please put them on now.

The crowd puts their earmuffs on and then you begin to demonstrate your sonic blasts.

(Author's note: Start at 1:14)

After a while, you stop demonstrating your sonic blasts and everyone takes their earmuffs off.

(Y/N): Legend also has it that when the Thunderdrum hatches from its egg, it makes a sound so loud it rattles the sky. When they're not swelling their bodies up to yell, Thunderdrums can actually flatten their body by expelling all oxygen from their massive lungs for a limited time. In this sleeker state, Thunderdrums can better skim the ocean surface or even dive beneath the waves in search of prey. While it's true that Thunderdrums create tremendous amounts of noise, they also possess the ability to cancel out each other's sonic blasts. By modulating its roars to the proper frequency, a Thunderdrum can use its soundwaves to negate an attacking Thunderdrum's bellow, rendering it into a rather calming wave of white noise.

You then revert to your human form.

(Y/N): Next, let's move on to the recently discovered dragon class, the Tracker Class. As natural-born hunters, Tracker Class dragons have a highly acute sense of smell and taste that enables them to effortlessly track down and find anything. This is one of the first dragons to be discovered from this class.

You then turn into a Rumblehorn.

(Y/N): This is called a Rumblehorn. This dragon can smell anything from a mile away, even the faint scents. Would anyone mind being a volunteer for me to demonstrate?

Then Applejack raises her hand.

Applejack: Right here, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Come on down, Applejack.

Applejack comes down.

(Y/N): Now, I'm gonna ask you to hide somewhere without me knowing where. Once hidden, I will try to find you using my sense of smell. Leave your hat behind so I can get your scent, and when you're ready, just say when.

Applejack: You got it, Sugarcube.

Applejack takes off her hat and goes to hide.

Applejack: (shouting) Ready, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm ready.

You then sniff her hat and get her scent. You then start to look for Applejack. After a while, you find her.

Applejack: Looks like yah found me.

(Y/N): That I did. A rumblehorn's senses never fail. This dragon is always accurate when it comes to finding people. But there are other tracking class dragons that are like this. (to Applejack) Thank you for volunteering, Applejack.

Applejack: No problem, Sugar cube.

Applejack then returns to her seat and you turn into the Deadly Nadder.

(Y/N): Now, I know what you're thinking. The Deadly Nadder? A tracker dragon? Well, yes. It is a tracker dragon, but it's also a sharp-class dragon. Recent studies have shown that this dragon is a tracker dragon. The large nasal nose it has provides a great sense of smell. Especially when it comes to chicken, the Deadly Nadder's favorite meal. But it's not just the nasal nose that makes it good, the Deadly Nadder also has some amazing abilities.

You raise your tail and point your spines outward.

(Y/N): This dragon's spines are sharp, just like any other sharp class dragon.

You then look at Rarity who has stars in her eyes.

(Y/N): Rarity, would you mind grabbing one of my quills when it hits the ground?

Rarity: Not at all, darling.

(Y/N): Alright. Get the target up.

Your brother and sister bring up a big target and you shoot your quills at it. You do manage to hit a bullseye.

(Y/N): Bullseye!

Then Rarity comes up and grabs one of the quills. She then shows it to the audience.

(Y/N): These quills make for good weapons, but I don't use them to make weapons. I use them to cover tiny holes in damns or for drawing at times. The quills are said to be poisonous, but I don't believe that's true. The spines can also regrow themselves from time to time.

Then a quill grows back.

(Y/N): Before the Fireworm came along, this dragon was known to have the hottest fire breath. Its breath is composed of Magnesium, which can melt almost anything to ash.

Your sister then brings out a rock and you use your magnesium blast to melt it away. Everyone was impressed by it. They begin to applaud. Rarity then approaches your tail and begins to stroke it lightly.

Rarity: The quills of this dragon are very impressive. It makes me want to come up with some more fashion details.

Everyone gets concerned for Rarity since she's approaching from behind. You took notice of the crowd.

(Y/N): Now, now, this is an appropriate way to approach a Deadly Nadder. Approaching it from the tail shows the Deadly Nadder that you're not a threat to them. This dragon is also known for its vanity. Whenever you put a reflective object or a mirror in front of it, it will look at it. This dragon does love shiny objects.

Rarity then heads back to her seat still holding onto your quill.

Rarity's thoughts: Time to find some inspiration for my next fashion.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): Alright, we got time for one more dragon. This last one comes from the Strike Class. Now, strike-class dragons are characterized by their extreme speed, high jaw strength, and superior intelligence. Some members of this Class possess pinpoint accuracy and unique abilities that allow them to navigate in their respective environments or atmospheres. Just like my favorite dragon of them all, and the one you have all been waiting for. The one, the only... NIGHT FURY!!!

The crowd begins to go nuts when they hear the words "Night Fury." You then turn into the Night Fury.

(Y/N): I know this is everyone's favorite dragon. The Night Fury was once considered to be one of the most mysterious and fearsome species of dragons. Until my friend Hiccup befriended one, no one even knew what a Night Fury looked like because they preferred to attack at night, when their black scales allowed them to blend into the night sky, making them mostly invisible. Night Furies are classified as members of the Strike Class. They can dive bomb, meaning that they can plummet from great heights, gaining speed as they continue downwards, and then shoot a plasma blast at their target.

You then demonstrate this power by flying into the air and doing a dive bomb. Then you fire a Plasma Blast at a target. You then go back to the stage.

(Y/N): For a long time, the only information that the Vikings had gathered on this rare dragon was the whistling sound of its speed cutting through the night sky, followed by a bright purple light, and then finally a massive explosion. Physically, they are of medium build with jet-black scales covering their body. Night Furies also possess retractable teeth.

You then retract your teeth.

(Y/N): Rather than firing like most dragons, Night Furies can shoot "plasma blasts" from their mouth. They are also extremely swift and use their speed and coloration to blend into the night sky. While they may initially seem like vicious, dangerous creatures, Hiccup has increased his understanding of the true nature of the Night Fury. They are highly intelligent, loyal, and fiercely protective of those they care about, which is also part of my dragon instincts. To protect those that I care about.

The whole audience was in awe after hearing this.

(Y/N): The saddest thing about the Night Fury is that Hiccup's Night Fury might be the only one left. This species was hunted to almost extinction due to their abilities. But I still believe that there are more out in the world, and if I were to ever find another one again, I would make it a friend. Hiccup has taught me how to train this dragon, and I will take all of that knowledge and train it to be a friend.

The audience then begins to cheer loudly.

Random Kid 1: You can do it, (Y/N)!

Random Kid 2: We believe in you!

Random Kid 3: You'll definitely find another Night Fury out there!

You smiled with joy and began to take a bow.

(Y/N): Thank you, everyone, for your support!

----------------------------------------------------------

Later at Sugarcube Corner Café, there was a guy who was known as the Alpha to all the dragons. His name was Dusk. He is a dragon hunter who hunts not with weapons but with other dragons thanks to him being recognized as the Alpha species. He has powers like you do and when he heard your name, he was in anger knowing that you would try to take his place.

He looks at his amulet.

(Author's note: It's a different amulet than the one from the DCSHG story. You'll find out why later on.)

Dusk: This (Y/N) guy sees a different side to dragons than I could see. (chuckles) He's wrong on that. I don't see dragons as the way he sees them.

He then clenches his fist in anger.

Dusk: He could oppose me as a threat. He might take the position as the new King of Dragons. I'm not going to let this happen. But I can't do this alone. I'm going to need some help. But who could be capable enough to take him out?

Then three girls with mystic pendants appeared behind Dusk.

???(Adagio Dazzle): First things first, we enroll in this school.

Dusk turns around to see three girls with pennants. One of them had a pinkish skin tone with purple hair and cyan highlights in pigtails, the other one had a light blueish skin tone with neutral blue hair and navy blue highlights in a ponytail, and the last one had a light yellowish skin tone with orange hair and a yellow highlight.

To be continued...

(The Dragon showcase was amazing, but now that Dusk has learned about you, he is planning something big. But what is it? Find out in Chapter 11: Better than ever.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
166K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
713K 10.2K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
1K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...