Darkness into Light

By Dondena21

Brooklyn has to be forced to undergo tests from a team up from enemies Demona and Sevarius. Will Brooklyn eve... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 3

0 0 0
By Dondena21

Demona was calm again by the time she was human again. The estrus had worn itself out, but there were still lingering pheromones. Brooklyn's scent lingered on her as well. She loved it.

When she was at her meetings today, some of her staff noticed a difference in her behavior. It was only because she felt so proud of herself. She was hoping she would be having a child soon. It was still too early to know anything.

Dominque only replied that she had had a wonderful night. Most of the humans there figured she must have had a hot date or something. People were that happy after a hot date and even likely sexual fun too.

At sunset, Anton handed Demona an e-collar that she had talked to him about to help control the red male once he was allowed off the bed loose.

"So, what's his first test going to be?" Anton asked.

"I'm going to get Brooklyn on my side no matter what. He's not getting away from me this time. He's going to be fasted for now. After our mating, being forced, I don't think he's going to be in a mood to eat anything. I want to see how long it takes him to get hungry enough. He has to fight his grief first." Demona explained.

"Good idea." Anton replied evilly.

Demona then went to the dungeon.

Brooklyn had woken not long ago. He still found himself bound on the bed. He perked his ears when he heard footsteps again. He felt so miserable after what that she-demon had done to him last night. It turned out to be her again.

The beep on the lock was heard and she came into the cell. "How are you faring tonight, my dear?" Demona asked.

"How could you do that to me?!" Brooklyn glared and growled at her, demandingly. He noticed that her scent was back to normal again too.

"I have my reasons. But you are not going anywhere anytime soon. But don't think I'm going to make you stay bound to your bed all the time. I'll be more than happy to give you all that you need to live, as I know you aren't immortal like I am." Demona explained. "Your food, drinks, sources of entertainment. But you are also not leaving this cell without its security turned off. I have a gift for you, young one."

Brooklyn couldn't believe she was doing this to him, to kidnap him and hold him hostage. Then she said she had a gift for him? He didn't want it!

Demona then held out what looked like a collar from behind her back. "This is going to help keep you under control, Brooklyn."

Brook's eyes widened. "You've got to be kidding?!"

"Nope. Time to get it on if you even want to be uncuffed." Demona replied. Then she began to come toward him.

"No. No, no. NOOOO!" He screamed as she got on the bed and grabbed his hair hard. He winced.

"Hold still!" She growled in his ear. Then she got the first part under his chin onto his throat. Then she got the back under his hair, and she snapped it on the right side of his neck. She pressed a button on her remote and it locked in place. "Now it's on." Then she got off the bed.

"Now let's see how well it works." Demona smirked.

Brooklyn felt humiliated again. He could feel the hard metal on his neck. He glared at the female before him as she held a remote in her hand. She pressed a button, and then he felt a sharp pain on his neck.

"AAAAAGGGHH!" He cried out. He had felt a shock from the collar.

"This is what happens if you try to fight me or Sevarius, or my people should I ask them to come get you or come in here. This collar is also linked to the line of the entrance to this cell, Brooklyn. You are not to leave this cell or else it could REALLY burn your precious little neck." Demona warned him. "Other than that, you'll now be able to move freely in there. Enjoy your new freedom." She said and got out of the cell. The beep was heard, and it was locked.

Then Demona pressed another button and all the cuffs that held him down came loose and the red male was instantly free.

Brooklyn quickly pulled his limbs free of the cuffs when they were loose. He got off the bed and tried to charge the cell door to get out. He didn't take Demona's warning seriously, but as soon as he got close, he received a longer shock and burning, making him cry out and fall to his knees, holding his neck. Tears came out of his eyes. His teeth were bared in pain.

"I warned you, Brooklyn." Demona declared.

"That's... enough... STOP!" He cried.

Demona let it go on for a moment more, watching him writhe on the floor. Then she stopped. She was wanting to make sure to give him a good lesson.

He was left panting and near unconsciousness when she stopped it. His eyes glowed from the pain. He had an angry face for what she had done. He hated her even more now, especially for her seducing and raping him. He held his painful throat.

"Now you best just accept this is your new home now. I have great use for you, as does Sevarius." Demona declared.

Then she left him alone.

Brooklyn was breathing hard. Why did he always get into such bad situations with the bad guys?

Sure, Goliath got targeted way more just because he was the leader of the clan. But it wouldn't be long likely before he himself would be a target being their second in command.

Brooklyn really hoped his clan would find him, or that he could escape on his own if he had to. He just had to wait for the right moment.

He reluctantly went back to the bed and sat on it. He held his arms to himself and wrapped his wings over his shoulders too. He hated feeling this way. He figured Demona had forced him to mate like that last night was to really humiliate him and make him feel like he didn't deserve to live or be in the clan. She had wanted to hurt him, get revenge on him for all the times he had foiled her plans or attacked her. He didn't care though. He would continue to do so too if he could if she didn't kill him first.

.............

Demona knew that once she was declared pregnant that she could just easily dispose of Brooklyn, but there was still a chance that he could be needed again. He could really be useful for experiments too. That thought seem to impress her. After all that he had done to her just because of the first time she revealed herself for who she was when they came to New York, Brooklyn had been one real constant to ruin her plans all the time. He attacked her on sight the most. Now he was going to be useful in another way than how Goliath had him serving a purpose.

.............

Brooklyn was glad to not be tied down on the bed anymore, but after what happened, he felt so violated and humiliated. He felt he didn't want to be around the clan even if they found him. Despite how Demona had turned into this creepy female, how could she do that to him?

The red male was usually a strong one in personality, but he could also be stoic too. The rape on the other hand had tears filling his eyes and he couldn't help but cry. He went to a far corner and sat down, raising his knees and covering his arms over his face, burying his face in his knees too. His wings were low out at his sides. He had to let this grief go.

He cried for a good while until he just couldn't anymore. His head was starting to hurt. His ears were flattened too. He didn't know if he would ever be able to be like his old self again. Why was he always hurt emotionally the most out of his clan? Females were always doing this to him, hurting his feelings in some way, though this was the first time that a female had harmed him sexually.

If he ever got out of here and escaped, would he ever feel comfortable to be around another female or even mate in the future? Brooklyn would have a long road ahead of him to recover from this ordeal.

.............

Demona and Sevarius would watch the red male on their cameras, and they were pleased that Brooklyn was saddened at this point. Demona wanted the young male to be submissive to her.

"So, what are you intending to do with Brooklyn now that he has given you what you wanted?" Anton asked her. "I mean, he has no further use."

"I want to keep him longer to make sure that my pregnancy takes. We'll need him." Demona decreed. "But he could also be a viable test subject too."

"True." Anton agreed. "There's definitely some things that I might want to test on a gargoyle, to test for pain tolerance and his strengths and weaknesses. And he's not as strong as Goliath."

"Goliath is the equivalent of a body builder among our males. Brooklyn, not so much, though he does have muscles too." Demona proclaimed.

"So, for the time being, I'm welcome to do what I want with him?" Anton asked.

"Yes. I don't care, just don't kill him." Demona replied. She eventually might have plans for Brooklyn too. She wanted him to suffer here.

Anton had some plans for the red male. They wouldn't be pleasant either.

.............

At some point, when Brooklyn was no longer feeling sad, he felt incredibly angry, and he went about trying to destroy his cell. He also tore apart the bed that he had been on, tied down. He violently scratched up the bed and the walls, just trying to find a way out of this madhouse. But the walls of his cell were super strong and though there were talon marks, it was too thick for him to get out.

He was so ashamed of what had been done to him. He wanted to tear apart his enemies for harming him. He wanted to get out of this insane asylum.

..............

In her room, Demona was thinking about the wonderful child she would gain from this experience and having the red male as the father of the child. Demona contemplated on what made Brooklyn compatible with her to have this child.

The way she hated humans and the way he hated her, he also had potential as being the Second in Command of her former clan. Brooklyn had a strong stubbornness in him to not want to cooperate with her and that was where she would love forcing certain things on him. But she would make sure to raise their child to hate humans.

Once Demona knew she was pregnant, she really had little use for the male, but she had to make sure her pregnancy stuck, as she was a little uncertain if her transformations would affect her egg forming around the embryo. But if it failed, there was a backup plan, and Brooklyn would still be needed for that. She intended to at least keep Brooklyn for the next few months to make sure the pregnancy proceeded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 9
Bethany lands on Forest Moon Pack lands under suspicious circumstances after being held captive at an enemy pack. What will happen now that she is fr...
140K 4.2K 27
Starlight had gone through a very difficult life. She had very strange abilities and she fells all alone. However one day a man named Wolverine comes...
5K 363 29
To save her ghost-hunting career, psychic Kayde Foster must confront an evil and darkly attractive entity that has taken up residence in her uncle's...
1K 49 42
A mysterious but familiar enemy (not Demona) takes Brooklyn prisoner, who has a series of torture plans for him. Can Brooklyn survive the enemy's tor...