Part 4

Even by a few days later, Brooklyn still felt miserable and kept on trying to find a way out of his cell, being angry and bored out of his mind. But if there was one thing he did notice, his energy was getting low despite even with his stone sleep. His mouth felt dry, and he was also beginning to notice how hollow his stomach felt.

Brooklyn hadn't been given an ounce of water or food since he had come to be here. He just couldn't think about that, but he was starting to notice it now. He finally stopped attacking his cell. He sat down in the far corner.

He felt his stomach growl with hunger for the first time since being brought here. Then he heard some footsteps. He would try to make a break for it.

A soldier came down to the cell. He used the remote to open the door. Brooklyn instantly tried to get free, but the man pressed the remote and Brook got a good, long shock on his tender throat. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

"Don't even think of attacking me or escaping. You're going to be here for a long time, Gargoyle." The man warned him.

"Please... stop..." Brook held his throat, gasping, trying to breathe.

"I only brought some water since the boss doesn't want you to die of dehydration. Now behave and I won't have to use this on you. Got that?!" The man asked sternly.

Brook nodded. He saw the man only deliver a water bottle on the floor. He could only lie there until the man left and locked his door again. It wasn't enough that Demona had harmed his mentality, but why wouldn't they let him go?

Brooklyn was so thirsty. He managed to pull himself over to the water bottle. It hadn't been opened so there was a lot less likelihood of being drugged or poisoned. He pushed himself into a sitting position before tearing open the lid and downing quite a bit of the water. He could feel the lukewarm water hit him in the guts. It was the first thing in his system in days. But he also left some water to drink later.

Now all he needed was a good meal. As the night went on, hunger pangs began to settle inside Brooklyn's stomach. He groaned and rubbed his belly, trying to soothe it. This was really the first time he was taking notice of his hunger again.

The red gargoyle was really bored out of his mind. Why was he here? After a few more tries to get to the cell door, he was shocked all those times and knew he wasn't getting out of here, at least not without getting this horrid shock collar off his throat. All he could do was accept his fate at this point, but there would come a time he would make his escape.

.............

Sevarius was thinking about what he wanted to do with the red male besides let Demona have her fun with him. He saw that the male was obviously hungry on camera. He was already drinking the water he was given every night. But he saw how Brooklyn was grabbing at and rubbing his belly. He smiled at seeing the gargoyle in such discomfort.

As for Demona, it might have been really early yet, but since her mating with Brooklyn, she thought she felt the beginning of new life inside her even though it wasn't a breeding year for her. She hadn't been down to see Brooklyn since their mating and was leaving his care to the humans for the time being. She wanted to see him again to see how he was doing. Demona went down to the dungeon to see her prisoner.

Brooklyn could only sit or stand in the back corner every night. Right now, he was waiting on getting his water bottle for the night. He had started rationing the water he got because he only got one a night. And he still hadn't been fed. He winced as another hunger pang jolted in his belly, making him hold it. Then his ears perked up at hearing some footsteps coming down the stairs to see him.

He hoped it was the man who gave him his water, but instead, it was his worst nightmare. "Ah! Nice to see you again, Brooklyn." Demona greeted him.

"Demona, why are you keeping me here?" Brooklyn demanded firmly.