Part 2

Within a couple of hours, Brooklyn woke up from the drugs and he found himself in unfamiliar surroundings. "Where am I?" he asked, looking around.

He felt dizzy and tried to put a hand to his head but couldn't. He looked at his arm and saw a metal cuff on his right wrist. The same went for his left as well. His wings were smushed beneath his back. Brooklyn tried hard to pull at the cuffs to get his arms loose, but they wouldn't budge. He also tried his legs, and they were the same results. His tail was tied up too.

Brooklyn tried to use all the strength he could muster to try to get loose from the metal cuffs on his limbs. He pulled hard in every direction, but it did nothing to release the grasp. Pulling hard on the cuffs only resulted in him being exhausted and cutting into his skin.

Brooklyn tried to remember what happened to him. He remembered leaving the castle and then running into... Demona! That thought immediately got him struggling again. He didn't know where he was or why he was brought here, but he knew it wouldn't be for anything good. He had to get away! Who knows what Demona would do to him? He hoped his clan would find him before sunrise.

There was a camera in the ceiling, and it was seeing firsthand that Brooklyn was now awake. Demona and Anton were seeing that their prize was awake and struggling to get away. But the wall was so thick that he wouldn't be able to get out with just trying to stick his talons in the wall.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night." Demona smiled evilly. "Tomorrow Brooklyn, you and I are going to have some much-needed fun."

Brooklyn tried his hardest to get loose from the cuffs, but they wouldn't budge. It left him exhausted. But it didn't stop him from trying.

Eventually, he had to stop struggling. All he could do was look around and listen to his own breathing. He also yelled out angrily, "If you don't let me go, Demona, you will be pay for THIS!"

From her spot, Demona liked seeing this one feisty. He would bring on strong offspring. "I look forward to having fun with you tomorrow night, my young love." Demona grinned. She couldn't wait to take advantage of him.

Demona knew that the young male was a virgin and planned to take his virginity. She really wanted to take what dignity he still had and throw it back in his face in all this. He was going to stay tied down until she was done with him. He had no choice but to do what she wanted him to.

He later had to turn to stone lying like this. He preferred standing to being on his back at sunrise.

.............

The clan was soon all done for the night with their patrols and dates. But soon enough, towards sunrise, it was apparent that Brooklyn was missing.

"Has anyone seen Brooklyn?" Goliath asked.

"No, not since before our date." Broadway replied.

"I've tried his room and there's nothing." Lex said.

"Hudson?"

"Nothin, lad." Hudson replied.

They soon had to reluctantly bug Xanatos and David had Owen zoom through the security videos. On one of them, Brooklyn was on one of them. The clan saw that Brooklyn had taken off from the castle unexpectedly.

"He must have been bored again." Lex admitted.

"There are things around here he can do if he's bored. I've told him to not venture out on his own in these tough times until things manage to calm down." Goliath growled to himself.

"Calm down, Goliath, we'll find him." Angela assured her father. "There might have been something he saw and had to stay out to stop it."

"We will wait for a certain time tomorrow night but if he doesn't make it, then we will go look for the lad." Hudson recommended as it was nearing sunrise.