CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

By Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... More

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions

Falling in a Trap

1.6K 109 44
By Viera_07

●●●●●●●

The loud noises of music muffled the moans and grunts of people who were eating each others faces out. The whole place was filled with an acrid smell of cigarettes, the distinct odor of alcohol and varying bodily fluids that would make any sober person want to throw up right away.

As she scanned the whole place, her head started vibrating and banging due to the booming music. The sight of sweaty bodies rubbing and grinding against each other and those girls dancing around the pole almost naked made her terrified out of her wits. She felt disgusted just being there for a single second.

Searched for any safe corner in the room, she strode towards it and took out her phone to make a phone call.

"Where are you?" She asked, looking around. Her eyes landed on the tall man sitting behind the bar, who was raising his hand in the air to signal her, which made her sigh.

"He is here." Lisa told Y/n after ending the call who had been standing beside her the whole time. Y/n nodded, looking around the place.

"This place is comfortable. Be here till I'm back,"

"Please be careful. It can be dangerous. Don't get into any trouble because of me." Lisa muttered concernly, looking at Y/n's side face.

"Don't worry. I will be fine." Y/n said, meeting her gaze with a smile, even though her heart was pounding hard against her chest, sensing a few nasty gazes on them. But she didn't let her fear display on her features.

She had never even thought in her entire life that someday, she would find herself in a place like this. Surely, she had been to clubs and parties before, but that was completely different from the scenarios she was seeing right now. Throughout her life, she had been protected and sheltered. She never encountered such people in her entire life until today.

They were at the strippers club, where that guy named Chanyeol had called Lisa tonight. Y/n had suggested that she would go there, find Mr. Choi and tell him everything instead of Lisa. At first, Lisa had clearly refused, but after Y/n's constant persuasion, she reluctantly agreed.

Y/n returned back after that. She didn't want to involve Alex and risk Taehyung finding out about all this as Alex would definitely inform his boss. He wasn't home, and knowing that they had a serious issue going on, she just wished that he wouldn't return home tonight as well. If he found out anything about this, she was dead for sure.

Under the cover of darkness, Y/n sneaked out of the house, avoiding the guard's watchful eyes. She hailed a cab, she had booked, and then Lisa joined in. Now, they just needed to get that video retrieved.

"Did he text the room number?" Y/n asked, and Lisa slightly flinched who was looking around. Y/n could clearly see the tremendous fear on her face. Lisa wiped her damp forehead, checking her phone quickly.

"Yeah, It's Room No. 201." Y/n nodded at her.

Y/n looked at the stairs and swollowed dryly before taking a step. She felt a tug on her wrist, which made her look back, to meet Lisa's afraid big doe eyes.

"Y/n, I'm so scared. I have a gut feeling that something is wrong with all this." Lisa stated with a frown of worry. Her heart was thumping in extreme fear.

Y/n sighed heavily, her gaze falling at her hand, which was in Lisa's grasp. She looked up to meet Lisa's worried eyes and softened her gaze.

"Trust me, Lisa, everything will be fine. I'll just go and talk to his father." Y/n assured her softly, which made Lisa gulp and slowly left Y/n's wrist. Y/n took a step and gave her a short hug.

"Don't worry. Be safe, ok?" Y/n said near her ear, lightly patting Lisa's back before they pulled back. Y/n gave her a small, encouraging smile, which made Lisa nod.

"You too." Lisa spoke, causing Y/n to nod.
A beeping sound of phone and vibration against her right thigh made Y/n's breath stop. She looked down and took out her phone from her jeans pocket and slowly raised it, eyes skimming across the numbers on the screen. A breath released from her mouth. She thought he was home and found out that she wasn't.

"What-

"Nothing.. Unknown number.." Y/n cut Lisa's words, shoving her phone back in her pocket.

"Call me right away if anything happens."
She saw Lisa exhaling heavily but still nodded.

"You're going, Y/nah. Not me. Be careful. "

Y/n nodded at Lisa before stalking off. She made her way from the side of the crowd. It was too dark to see anyone's face, only dim red, green strobes were lighting the room. Y/n released a breath clutching the railing of stairs when she was at the first step. With pounding of her heart, she climbed the stairs. If she decided to be honest, she was scared. Hella scared. But she had to save Lisa.

She reached the first floor, and there was a large empty hallway bathed in red lights. A door got opened, and a woman walked out sluggishly. Y/n looked down, hiding her face with her hair when that woman walked past her, limping a bit.

Nervously licking her lips, Y/n proceeded further. Her eyes were on high alert as she memorized each and every door and corridor just so she wouldn't forget the way back. It would help in case things go wrong. She should be alerted.

Y/n was walking alone down the corridor but flinched when she felt a large rough palm grabbing her elbow from back.

Her heartbeat halted. She turned back instantly, coming face to face with a middle-aged man sporting a huge round tummy and a bald head, staring at her with his druken gaze accompanied by a nasty smirk. He seemed wasted and was standing so close to her that she felt the intense urge to spat right at his ugly face.

He circled his hand around her waist without prior, making her blood boil as she clenched her jaw. Y/n shoved her hand in her jeans pocket and took out something. She pressed that thing against that man's round belly, making his brows drew together.

He glanced down, but his hooded eyes widened as if someone had splashed a glass of cold water across his face. He gulped, making Y/n smirk as he immediately left her and backed away.

The man mumbled something in foreign language and looked at Y/n with fearful eyes, making Y/n smirk triumphantly as he twirled and left, stumbling on his steps.

Y/n sighed heavily, putting her hand on her thudding chest. She glanced at the object in her hand. Thanks to Lisa for giving her this lighter, which was actually of great use, other than just to lit up a damn cigarette.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead and tucking her hair behind her ear, Y/n shoved the gun back in her pocket and walked away without noticing the other device that had fallen from her pocket when she was taking out that lighter.

The device started buzzing on the ground, but due to the bashful music playing in the club, that sound couldn't reach her ear, who was walking forward.

Y/n stood in front of the door, which had a small steel plate with numbers reading '201'
She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She waited, but there was no response. She knocked a couple more times, but still, no one answered, making her puzzled. Y/n looked down and tried the knob, and to her surprise, it was unlocked.

She cautiously pushed the door open and stepped inside. It was quiet and the lights were dim. She walked further into the room, and her heartbeat stopped at the sight of a muscular guy sitting on the sofa in a relaxed posture. His legs spread wide, one arm outstretched on the headboard while the other holding the liquor glass. He brought his gaze upward, hearing her footsteps. His brows drew together, watching the unexpected figure.

Y/n imitated his expression, studying his features. He seemed to be around her age. How could he be a father? Even his casual attire didn't match what she expected. Did she enter the wrong room?

"Who are you?" That guy's cold and hoarse voice sounded, bringing Y/n back from her thoughts. Y/n saw him getting up from his seat as he scanned her from head to toe with a light frown.

"Is Mr. Choi here?" She asked hesitantly, scanning the place before looking back at him.

Her question made the guy's frown slowly fade. His dark eyes filled with curiosity as well as shock. An amused expression crossed his features before his lips slowly tugged up from one corner, but that glint of shock never vanished.

"Ohh," He offered her a crooked grin. Y/n's breath caught back in her throat, watching that. He looked creepy with that smirk. He was looking so strong and burly.

"Neither I'm the one you want nor you're the one I was waiting for." The guy answered, bending his body half as he placed the glass on the coffee table with a clink sound, making Y/n untidy.

But her heart dropped to her stomach when she heard the door cracking sound. Her eyes swept towards the door, and watching it completely getting shut, her soul left her body. It was a trap. No way in hell.

"Looks like she didn't come to complain to my dad.. tsk... Scared kitten." The guy chuckled hoarsely, making Y/n's head toss in his direction.

Her bewildered eyes stared at him in fear. Her heart rate increased. Her throat dried up. He started taking his steps towards her, making her senses alert. She immediately tried to run to the door, but he took a couple of long strides and easily caught her wrist in a tight grip.

"No use, baby. The door is already locked,"
Y/n's heart sank deeper hearing his words as fear rused in her veins. They were inside, which meant someone had locked it from outside. Her body started shaking, watching the guys smirk.

"Leave me." She shouted at him, aggresively wriggling her wrist, but he yanked her towards him. He surrounded his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, making her violently struggle in his grip.

They both heard the door getting swing open, causing both of their heads to turn in its direction. Y/n's eyes sparkled with hope, watching Lisa's wide, afraid eyes staring at them in shock. Chanyeol smirked, looking at Lisa.

In the meantime, Chanyeol was staring at Lisa,
Y/n quickly sprang into action and kicked the guy in the middle of his legs using her entire strength. A loud and pained groan escaped his mouth as he fell on his knees while gripping his crotch, instinctively releasing Y/n.

"Fuck," Chanyeol grabbed Y/n's leg cursing under his breath when he saw her running away.

Another groan slipped from his mouth when she kicked his hand and dashed out, slamming the door shut and locking it from outside.

Y/n panted heavily, her heart was beating in her throat. She flinched when she felt a cold palm placing on her shoulder, but as soon as her eyes met with Lisa's horrified yet worried gaze, Y/n's body relaxed as tears welled up in her eyes. She quickly hugged Lisa, tearing up.

"I followed you, and saw Jaebum lock the door after you went in. So, when he left, I came and unlocked it. Thank god you're safe." Lisa muttered, falling her tears while caressing Y/n's head as she was sobbing softly. Her body was quivering in fear. Lisa broke the hug and looked at Y/n, clutching her arms.

"Let's get out from here first. We've to inform the cops, now," Lisa spoke, causing Y/n to nod hastily, and both turned to run when,

"Why so hurry, young ladies,"

Lisa, as well as Y/n, got frozen on their spot when they heard that chilled voice underlying with mischief.

Every drop of blood in Lisa's body turned cold when she heard her own moaning voices from behind. Y/n's eyes widened cause it didn't take her long to recognize that voice.

Y/n turned around, coming in the view of Jaebum leaning against the wall, just beside that closed door with his one hand casually tucked in his jeans pocket and in his other hand, he was holding his phone, staring at the screen with a sly smirk. Those eerie noises kept playing, making Lisa terrified till her core as heavy tears formed in her eyes.

Jaebum slowly rolled his neck to look at their shocked faces, which made his smirk turn more iniquitous.

"Don't you guys want this?"

He turned the phone's screen in their direction, causing Y/n to quickly toss her head with a grimace of extreme disgust.

Lisa's soul clutched terribly, whereas she felt disgusted on her entire existence for once trusting this man with her everything. Tears of helplessness rolled down her cheeks rapidly as she looked at the person who was smirking at her deviously, staring straight into her teary eyes.

"You know what darling, you were way more satisfying than I thought you could be," Jaebum remarked, letting out a short chuckle.

He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, giving Lisa his full-on victorious look.

"But now, I'm done with this gold cause... Woahhh..." He dramatically exclaimed, shifting his gaze to Y/n with a vicious grin, who was still refusing to face him. He locked his phone screen and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Finally, the butterfly is out of her cage, huh.."

Y/n's teeth tightly clutched together, hearing his words, but she still didn't look at him.

"So, It's time to taste this diamond now," he continued and slowly began to approach her.
Y/n's nails pierced in her palms, hearing his words and sensing his calculatory footsteps getting closer to her.

"I knew it, You would come tonight, Y/n." Jaebum stood right in front of Y/n, towering over her fragile frame. Lisa's grip tightened around Y/n's palm as she downcasted her head, squeezing her eyes. Her soul was twisting in pain and horror, while internally, she was dying out of shame. Where had she landed herself into and not just her, she had even dragged Y/n into this mess.

Jaebum smirked smugly, his eyes fixed at Y/n's sharpened side features. He lowered his head to match her eye level.

"You really believed me, baby girl." He whispered in his deep voice, causing Y/n's head to snap in his direction. She furiously glared at him with her red glossy eyes that were blazing in anger, which only served further to his amusement.

Lisa glared at him and attempted to pull Y/n towards her but her eyes bewildered when she felt Y/n unlatching her fingers around Lisa's palm and then she freed her palm from her hold while Jaebum's eyes followed the movement.

His eyes again swept at Y/n's raging orbs, which made him raise his one brow. He bit his lower lip, leaning back.

"Hmm," He rubbed the back of his index finger under his nose, eyes falling between the space in their bodies before he looked back at Y/n who was boring holes at him with her glare. He flashed her an insolent smirk.

"You know what, babygirl," Jaebum took a step closer, taking out his palm from his pocket. He lightly grazed his knuckles on Y/n's soft cheek, tracing the stopped tears, but she made no attempt to stop him. She continued to stare at him silently, fuming from inside.

"You think you're so keen minded, and I must say you actually are, but Alas.... Your stupid naivety always beats to it." He scrunched his nose, feigning a pitiful expression with that sly grin still dancing on his features. He gripped Y/n's chin and gave it light squeeze while uttering,

"So I'd rather say you're the dumbest babygirl," He laughed, slightly shaking her chin. His deep voice laced with amusement and mockery, which was getting on Y/n's every nerve, but she kept her mouth shut.

Jaebum stopped laughing and peered into Y/n's redden glossy eyes and sauntered his face closer to her. Close enough for his hot breath to fan her face, which made her clench her jaw more tightly.

"So, how was meeting with Mr.ch -"

His words halted when he felt a furious blow land on his face, causing his face to toss in other directions. He felt a sharp sting, warm blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, which made him outrage. He snapped his head to glare at her, but Y/n's arm swung again, her fist landing on his face. A loud groan slipped through Jaebum's mouth as he stumbled on his feet.

Before he could've even recovered from the sudden attack, he felt a hard kick in his stomach, causing him to fall back onto his butt. His elbows hit the hard floor, which made a loud shriek escape through his parted lips.

Jaebum opened his eyes, and they widened when he found Y/n pushing him down and sitting on his chest, pressing her knees on his shoulder.

"What the fuck bit -" His words halted when she grabbed his neck stopping his breath right away. She pressed her fingers harder on his carotid artery, stopping his blood flow and blocking the oxygen supply to his lungs.

"You remembered me as a butterfly but forgot that this butterfly is not the one to be easily captured, Jaebum." Y/n glared at him, slamming his head against the floor. She knew exactly where to apply pressure on a person's neck to disrupt their blood circulation.

"My Jungkook didn't teach me boxing for no reason," Y/n tightened her grip around his neck. Her own breath had sharpened, and her eyes blazed with rage.

Anger was flooding in her every vein after knowing that he had lied and deceived them once again. His words and that continuous mocking had triggered her so badly that she had to use that way.

"He had trained me very well to deal with fuckers like you. I'm not scared of you asshole." She snarled at him angrily.

Clenching her jaw, Y/n tightened her grip vigourously around his throat, even after noticing that his face had started to turn red.

"Lisa, grab the phone and run," Y/n said, her other hand reaching out for Jaebum's phone. She swiftly took it out and tossed behind her without averting her eyes off his reddening face. He couldn't do anything as he was running completely out of breath, squirming in her grip.

"But,"

"Please, we don't have time. Run," Y/n cut her off, watching Jaebum's breathing dropping as she choked him harder. His whole face was flushing red. Tears were glistening in his eyes.

She didn't want to kill him. It would be easy for her to run after leaving him nearly unconscious. He wouldn't be able to recover quickly. Lisa looked at the phone and grabbed it hurriedly before storming off.

Y/n suddenly felt someone forcefully clutching her hair and arm and detaching her from Jaebum's body. Her scalp burned from the aggressive grip, causing a loud, painful whimper to escape her mouth.

Lisa's feet froze hearing Y/n's voice. She looked back immediately, but her eyes widened, and her heart dropped in fear, watching Chanyeol grabbing a handful of Y/n's hair.

"Man, this bitch almost killed you," Chanyeol chuckled, watching Jaebum coughing badly and rubbing his neck.

Y/n was just a minute away from killing him, and anyone could tell that by watching his sweaty, reddened face.

Y/n jerked her head, gritting her teeth, which made Chanyeol look at her with an impressed look in his eyes. She clutched Chanyeol's wrist to detach herself but ended up hissing when he tugged her hair harshly.

"This innocent face has hidden fiestiness too.. I'm impressed, babe," Chanyeol smirked, roaming his eyes on Y/n's entire face, which made her death glare at him. Her stomach turned with disgust when she saw that enormous lust and hunger in his gaze while he shamelessly scanned her entire body. She gritted her teeth and jerked her head to get free from his grip when her eyes trailed at Lisa, who was standing there numbly with horror evident on her features.

"Run, Lisa, and call for help," Y/n uttered firmly.

Chanyeol's head tilted in her direction. Lisa stared at them, falling uncontrollable tears. Her hold tightened around the phone when she caught Chanyeol's dark eyes as he gave her an iniquitous smirk.

"Who needs that video when the real treasure is here."
His words filled Lisa's eyes with more tears.

"And about help, this whole place is mine, babe. What do you think, why no one came even after hearing all these noises."
Y/n stopped struggling as soon as Chanyeol uttered those words.
Yes, why no one was coming for their help. Not even security. Her soul shrugged inside her body. Her extire existence trembled with tremendous horror. This was a bigger trap than she had thought.

Chanyeol gave Lisa a smug grin and added to his words.

"Run, and leave this wild kitten in our hands who was saving you all this time," He taunted Lisa, knowing exactly how to stop her. Y/n was too shocked to even utter a single word now.

"You'll regret this, Y/n." Jaebum's voice made her look at him, who was glaring at her with his enraged reddened gaze while wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth after her hard punches.

Y/n's entire body stiffened when he stormed towards her, raising his hand in the air. She tightly shut her eyes, preparing herself for the painful impact, but it never happened.

Slowly, she opened her eyes when she felt no pain in her cheek. Tilting her head, she came face to face with Jaebum. His hand was halted in the mid-air.

Tears gathered in her eyes when she heard both men chuckling at her, watching her reflexive action in fear of his hit. Her throat dried up, and her soul shrugged when Jaebum gave her a wicked grin, closing his fingers and dropping his arm to his side.

Sharp tears pricked in her eyes. She glared at Jaebum, who was shaking his head while snickering, and then reached out to clutch her soft arm.

"Not like this," He uttered, pulling Y/n closer to him. She winced as Chanyeol let go of her hair vigourously. She struggled in Jaebum's grip, trying to shove him away from her, but this time, he didn't yield.

"Leave her, Jaebum!" Lisa shouted, dashing towards them.

"Chanyeol," Jaebum singnaled him, jerking his head in Lisa's direction, and then he started dragging Y/n somewhere, which made extreme horror wash over her entire self. She gritted her teeth and started hitting Jaebum's arm and shoulder with all her might.

"Woah.. Too much for I'm following Chanyeol's orders, Bro." Chanyeol's laughter echoed through the hallway.

"Where where, hotty?" He tightly clutched Lisa's arm, preventing her from chasing after them. Lisa glared at Chanyeol, trying to snatch her arm from his hold, but he only tightened his grip, dragging her along.

Y/n's tears were aggresively rolling down her face as she desperately tried to break free from Jaebum's tight and rough grasp. Her soul was badly shivering from inside, and her mind was numbing the more she was thinking of the worst possible things that could happen to her.

And Now the only hope in her heart was him. Where was he? Was he even aware of her absence in their house? Would he come to save her?

Her heart squeezed in pain, recalling his face, which urged her struggle even harder in the clutches of another man feeling disgusted. Heavy and sharp tears fell from her eye vigorously as she prayed in her heart that he just somehow found her before it turned too late, and she got completely ruined.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 25K 56
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
775K 26.3K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
137K 5K 36
Amazing cover by @_KimAes_ {UNDER EDITING} "Why you wanna help a monster" Jungkook said looking straight in y/n eyes with a blank look Y...
1M 44.7K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...