๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยนยฒ

15K 441 190
By Leyah_eroticstories

Honeysia P.O.V

Why did they decide to break in at this moment? Why not later or something?

Honey, you need help.

Sander immediately pulled on some clothes before rushing over to a black and silver thing that connects to the wall of his room. It looks like a safe or whatever it is and I watch as he puts his finger print in and it opened up for him.

I couldn't see what was inside since his body was blocking the safe, but I gasp sharply seeing him putting something black in his joggers waist before covering it with his shirt.

He then walks out of the room on haste.

I quickly got out of bed and threw on a long shirt before I ran out of the room behind Sander, while grabbing a pillow.

As soon as we bent the corner, I bumped right into the back of Sander and I let out a groan at his hard muscles.

"Stay here, and if you hear anything you better hide." He demands.

Hide where my dude?

What the fuck does he think this is?

Hide and seek?

"And why the hell do you have a pillow in your hand?" He squinted his eyes at me.

I shrug, "To protect myself, of course."

He poked his tongue on the insides of his cheeks to stop his laughter, "I don't know why I even bother asking." He shook his head before walking off. He immediate turned back around and kiss my forehead before leaving through the door that I've just noticed.

Butterflies at it again.

Why did he think I was gonna really stay here? He must not know me well at all. I rolled my eyes and walk to the door, trying to swing it open but unfortunately, it was closed.

I guess he does know me, that he had to lock the door.

I jump in shock when I saw something fluffy appear at my feet. I was about to scream until I hear a little pur sound.

Wait, is that?

Before I could think more, Sander slams the door shut with a irritating look on his gorgeous face.

"That motherfucking bitch ass." He hissed with a grunt.

I folded my arms together, glaring at him.

He gulped, "What did I do now?"

I raised my hand, pointing at him. "You— You cat stealer!"

I can't believe this is where the cat was all along. After he went missing from the streets, I thought he was dead somewhere or in a good family for that matter.

But no, this guy stole him.

He looked at me offended, "Excuse me?"

"You stole him off the streets." I hissed at him.

He frown, "How did you know that?"

"Are you insane? I always feed them on the streets." I rolled my eyes at him.

He looked down at the cat with a guilty look before masking it. "Surprise—" He slowly pushed the cat towards me. "I stole him for you, do you like him?"

He's joking right? This man is getting more weird the more I get to know him.

I gave him a disbelief look, what the hell is wrong with this man? "Are you on drugs?"

He has to be, there's no way he's right in the head.

He lets out a loud laugh, "Yes, and you're the best drug I've ever tasted."

Is he serious right now?

"Sander!"

"Yes, baby?"

I huff, picking up the cat in my arms as he curls into me.

"You fucking traitor," Sander glared at him, "You've never warmed up to me like that."

I smirk at him, "Cats don't like crazy people."

Before he could respond, the door pulled open and in came a man. A man around the same age as Sander who looks very familiar.

I've definitely seen him somewhere.

His eyes widened when he saw me as he looked from me to Sander shocked. "Aleksander Casemiro Santos!"

Talk about long ass names.

Wait a minute, that voice.

Oh shit, he's the man that was staring at me that day. The one that I went to talk to but he ran away from me.

What the hell?

"Why the fuck are you calling out my whole damn name?" Sander glared at him.

He shrugged, "I can't believe you finally kidnapped her."

What?

Kidnapped?

Yeah, this is getting a little weird.

"I did not!" Sander argues as they went back and forth arguing like a little kid.

All I could think about was if that day with this man was a coincidence.

It has to be.

But he didn't look shock to see me and what the hell was he talking about when he said kidnapped?

It took a while before they stop arguing about God knows what.

The man came forward stretching his hand to me, "Hi, I'm Rome. I don't know if you remembered me?"

Oh, so he did remember me.

I took his outstretched hand and shook it before he kissed the back of my hand. "I do, what a coincidence." I looked at him suspiciously.

He gulped, "Actually, I was out getting some stuff and I saw you, forgive me for thinking you were too beautiful not to look at."

I don't know if I should believe that, but I'll go with it for now.

A slap to the back of his head was sounded in the house.

Damn.

I looked over at Sander who had slapped Rome in the head with an angry expression as he glared at him.

"What?" Rome gritted at him, while rubbing the spot that had been slapped.

"Stop fucking flirting with her." Sander says before pulling me into him and holding me there. "She's mine."

I'm nobody's, but I'll let him think what he wants.

"Technically, she's not yours yet— so let me shoot my shot in peace." Rome winked at me.

Sander tense, "I don't mind shooting a real gun shot in you for her."

My eyes widened.

Rome looks down at Sander's waist where he pulled up his shirt showing him something. I looked down to see what he was showing but he covered it with his shirt before I could see it.

He gulped.

Oh, they wanna fight over me? Real bad girl things.

I giggled.

They both looked over at me, "Continue please, I've never had men fighting over me before."

One rolled his eyes, while the other hiss his teeth at me.

"What?" I ask.

Rome spoke first, "Baby girl, I can give you millions in your account, name brand clothes and bags with a big diamond ring on your finger."

I snort loudly.

"Rome, shut the fuck up." Sander glares at him. "I can give her all that and more too."

Rome rolled his eyes again, "Chill Alek, I was just joking with you both. Plus I found someone recently."

"You're serious? Who's that poor girl that will be stuck with your old ass?" Sander asks in a sarcastic tone.

I laugh.

Rome gave him a middle finger, "You'll find out soon."

After that, we all talked for a while and I must say, I enjoyed every moment. They both dragged me into their conversations and didn't make me feel excluded.

I found out that he lives with Sander for now because he's too lazy to live alone. He also was the one that break into the house because he couldn't remember the password for the door- which is why the alarm went off.

He's mad funny.

I also found out that they've been friends since college days and that he's one year younger than Sander which makes him 33 years old.

And the best part is, he's a private investigator.

That's amazing.

Soon after, Sander and I went back to his room together.

"Come here, love." Sander calls me over to the side of the bed he's sitting on.

I went over to him and gasp in surprised when he held both my legs and lifted me unto him so that I was straddling him with my legs on both sides.

His hands slides into the boxers that I had on, holding my ass, rubbing and squeezing all over it. "Your ass is soft as fuck, baby. Goddamn."

I smiled at him.

"You like it?" I smirk.

He hummed, "I love it baby. I wanna kiss and lick all over it soon."

I gasp.

This guy is something else.

"Sander!" I huff as he chuckles, "Can you not be so blunt?"

He shook his head, "No my love, I'm a grown ass man. If I wanna fuck your tight pussy and mouth then kiss all over your ass— I'm gonna tell you straight up, sí?"

I blushed hard.

"Stop it!" I choked out.

He chuckles, "Over here acting like you don't wanna ride some white dick."

"Aleksander!"

It's the white dick part that got me.

I dont know what to do with this guy.

I shook my head, "You know what, I'm going home."

He laughs loudly, and held me tighter with his arms wrapping around my waist. "I'm sorry baby, I was just playing."

He was not, I know him too well.

I gave him a 'are you serious' look and he chuckles again before saying. "Okay, I was damn serious. I want all of you and though I really want that fat pussy, I want your heart first."

I glare at him, "You doing too much."

"Not my fault I wanna send you to paradise with my tongue." He licked over his lips, showing off his tongue piercing. "It work wonders, honey baby."

I squirm not wanting to think about how that would feel all over my body.

"Asshole." I could feel my clit throbbing.

"I bet you taste so fucking sweet down there." He bit his lip, as his fingers trail the insides of my thighs. "I just wanna lick you all up, eat you all up."

Fuck.

He's seducing me, isn't he?

"S-Sander?" My eyes flutters.

"Hm baby? You wanna know how my tongue feels on your pussy?" His fingers trail higher. "I bet you're wet for me, aren't you?"

I was already our of my mind, I didn't know what to think at this moment.

All I know is that I feel needy, I wanted to be touched so bad that it hurts.

"Please." I begged.

"Please what?" He nibbles on my neck as his fingers brushed over my wet underwear slightly before moving it away.

I pushed further against him, "Sander."

"So fucking needy for me." He smirk, "I thought you wanted to go home?"

I blinked, "I-I did."

"Then let's get you home now baby, I have a meeting to get to." He smirks again.

What?

"Huh?" I say confused when he got up and put me down. "But— but...."

He chuckles, wraping his hand around my neck before pecking my lips repeated, then licking it which made his cold tongue piercing came in contact. "You'll soon realize that you belong to me." He smirk before continuing, "Make sure to think about me while you're fingering yourself tonight, my love." With that he let go leaving me flustered as he went to take a shower.

I gasp while swallowing thickly, squeezing my legs together for some friction.

Fuck.

I've never felt like this before.

Make sure to think about me while you're fingering yourself tonight, my love.

Fingering yourself.

No.

Snap out of it Honey.

I stayed the same place the entire time he was in the shower, and I didn't realize until he came out of the bathroom in only a towel around his waist while laughing.

My eyes dropped down and I blinked looking at his print showing through the towel before quickly looking away.

"You look disturbed, baby. What is it?" He mocked as he uses the other towel to wipe his wet hair.

"N-Nothing, I'm just tired." I stuttered.

He came behind me, pressing himself to my ass before bending a little so that his lips could reach me ear. "My little liar." He whispers, his breath fanning my ear as he pecks it before moving away.

"S-Stop seducing me." I whispered softly.

He gasp dramatically, "Seduce? I'm hurt that you would think so low of me." He then smirk, "Fuck, you look so gorgeous baby."

I closed my eyes tighter trying to calm down, he's playing with me.

I can't take it.

I ran out of the room, only to hear his laughter echoed into the house.

"Fuck you, Sander!" I yelled outside of the room.

He groans from inside, "Please do."

I stomped all the way into the living room with a pout on my lips. I was so upset with Sander and the way he had me hooked.

So hooked that I want to do nothing but jumped him right here, right now.

And that fucking tongue piercing got me thinking all types of things I've never think of before.

Now here I am, wet and frustrated.

Sexually frustrated.

"You look stressed." A voice came from behind and I turned to see Rome looking at me with his brow raised.

"I'm not." I glare.

"You so are." He took a seat, "So tell me what's wrong?"

"Why do you care?" I huff.

He snort, "I don't, I'm just bored." I glared at him harder, "Okay, I do care. You're like my—" He frowns trying to think of something. "You're like my— little sister. Yes sister!" He then turn his face up in disgust. "Just um, just forget I ever flirted with you. That's disgusting, I was just trying to get on Alek nerves."

I giggle at his face expressions.

"Your friend was annoying me. I hate him so much." I lifted my hands in the air in frustration.

Okay, maybe hate is too much of a strong word.

He laughs, "Yeah sure. So what did he do?"

I blush remembering the things he says. I couldn't even think of telling those things to Rome.

I cough loudly looking away.

"Oh, I get it now." He fakes gag. "But on a serious note, Alek is—" He paused, "He's sorta unstable in the head, just don't take anything he says or does to heart okay. He means good, he just do things differently, very differently."

What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?" I question warily.

He shrugs, "If you ever hear or see him doing things out of the ordinary, please just don't have him up for it. He's really crazy about you, so much that he would kill for you."

He's not serious, is he?

I let out a loud laugh, "You're too funny, let's not make jokes about that okay." I laugh and he joins me as well.

We didn't get to talk anymore because Sander came out seconds later in a black suit.

Well fuck me.

He's so handsome.

"Give me your car keys." He says to Rome who frowns.

"Why do you want my keys? You literally have a garage full of cars." Rome says frowning.

I snort.

"What?" Rome asks me.

"They're not useful now." I bit the corner of my cheeks to stop my laughter.

"Why?" Rome asks cautiously.

Sander rolled his eyes, "I slashed all the tires yesterday."

Rome blinks, not looking too shocked at his confession.

"I don't even wanna know why." Rome says, before throwing him the keys, then looks at me. "This is what I meant when I say he's unstable in the head."

Sander looks at both of us with a bored expression.

"Let's go baby." He picks me up without warning which made my legs wrapped around his torso as he carries me out the door. "How will I sleep without you tonight, hm?"

I laid my head on his shoulder, "You'll live."

"You living is what makes me live." He murmurs, "I wanna give you the world baby."

Why is he always saying these things that have me weak?

"Sander—"

"Shhh, you're the only person in this world that keeps me sane, the only person I would kill for." He says as he buckles me in the car.

My stomach was filled with butterflies.

"You don't mean that."

He went around his seat and sat down. "I do, Honey baby." With that, he gave me the best kiss of my life.

Who really is Aleksander Santos?

Aleksander is too damn blunt for meee😭😂 He needs to tone his mouth down‼️

Alsoooooo, how tf do you spell this word. Tires or Tyres?? I've always had a problem not knowing which one to use.😫

Let me know how you spell it.💀

Alsooo, I haven't updated any chapters last week. I'm so sorry y'all, it's been a very VERY busy week frfr❗️💓

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
153K 5.3K 34
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๏ฟฝ...
428K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...