BNHA Male Reader x Katsuki Ba...

By Lolychan009

⚠️Warnings⚠️ : Bl, Boy love, Male x Male , Romance , Love, FLUFF (I live for it), but also some Angst (I try... More

My Omegaverse Explained
Cuddle me too, dammit!! Part 1
Cuddle me too, damn it!! Part 2 (Final)
Tailing me the Truth (Part 1)
Tailing me the Truth (Part 2, Finale)
My Alpha Now
Finally Home Again
Already Stronger Than the Shitty You From Yesterday
Late Night Call
Silent Comfort
Flirting Lines
My Alphan Omega (Soulmate Omegaverse AU)
My Alphan Omega, Reader and his Parents
My Alphan Omega Part 1
My Alphan Omega, Part 2
My Alphan Omega Part 3
My Alphan Omega Part 4 (Finale)
I'm Still Right Here Next To You
Pick which one shot you want for January 2023
Liquid Courage or Liquid Stupid?
Another Chance
New Memories
An Unexpected Encounter

Does This Make Me Your Fairy Snowmother Now?

252 5 0
By Lolychan009

Though belated, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉🎉🎇🎆🎉🎉

Hope 2024 is better than 2023. May it bring happiness and blessings to you all. ❤️❤️

***On a side note: I have another book just about BNHA quirks so feel free to look. I just think about way too many that I probably won't use in all honesty. But my imagination keeps rolling so I'll just write them in that book. ***

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Cursing and fluff. Yeah, that's it basically. Taking care of a dumbass and stubborn porcupine.

Background: this is an extra to the 'Cuddle me too, dammit it!' story. So, as a reminder: M/n and Katsuki are together as a fated pair, and M/n is very close to Kirishima (bromance) cuz they have known each other since childhood.

Timeline: Class 2-A

Katsuki Bakugo:

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5'11ft

Weight: 150 lbs

Dynamic: Dominant Alpha (DA)

Quirk: Explosion

Eijiro Kirishima:

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5'11ft

Weight: 160 lbs

Dynamic: Alpha

Quirk: Hardening

Male reader information:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

N/n= nickname

H/c= hair color

E/c= eye color

F/c= favorite color

F/d = favorite drink

M/n L/n

Age: 17 yrs

Height: 5'10 ft

Weight: 138 lbs

Dynamic: Alphan Omega

Hero name: Jack Frost

**Yes, he's still keeping that name, but Denki is still hoping that he will change it to SubZero. Meanwhile, Katsuki keeps suggesting that he just calls himself either: Genderbent Elsa or Elsa 2.0 **

Quirks:

Killer Winterland

Controls his surroundings and can turn anything around him into winter. He has total control of the affected area and can create ice monsters and weapons to attack/defend; can also teleport at will in the area. His ice is killer because it's endothermic and takes the energy from all heat sources in the surroundings, including living things. **This is the absolute zero effect, the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible where nothing could be colder and no heat energy remains in a substance as the particles have stopped their movements and don't generate heat.** M/n's ice uses the heat taken to reinforce itself making it very strong, difficult to break, and impossible to melt; not even lava affects it. The ice stays until its cancelled by user or broken by powerful attacks, otherwise it can remain indefinitely. It also takes a lot of explosive power or concentrated energy to break it thus opponents like Midoriya, Bakugo, Shoji, etc, are the few that can break the ice; Hellfire and Dabi's cremation are useless against the ice.

Supermoves:

Winter's Kiss: He can make anyone immune to the cold too by kissing them, he usually chooses the face, forehead, hands, or shoulder and a small royal blue snowflake appears on the kissed area. The mark will last for as long as the quirk is active or up to 24 hrs when the quirk is stopped. He can make the mark last longer if he kisses them on the lips, it can last 1 full week (just a small peck is needed). This is useful to strengthen other ice quirk users and increase their stamina by not allowing them to become hypothermic, but can also be used for missions to cold places, etc.

White Wonderland: he turns the ground and his surroundings into a white winter landscape, giving him full control of the affected area to do as he pleases, its like his 'own little world' as such he can create monsters, terraform the environment, make ice clones of himself, teleport at will, etc. However, the bigger the area he shrouds in his quirk, the more energy is used, and the harder it is to maintain it all. Thus, he only usually covers up to 5 meters around him because it's very easy to use, maintain, and to reform in another area without consuming too much energy.

Winter Globe: rather than turning the ground into a winter landscape so that he can attack and teleport, M/n creates an aerial ice sphere instead, high up and away from his enemies. This allows him to launch attacks (with ice monsters or spikes) to unsuspecting ground enemies or teleport within the sphere to become airborne. The globe will last as long as m/n focuses on it, if not then it will immediatly disappear.

Ice bomber: he concentrates pressure inside his ice and when he detonates it, it generates a powerful blast wave that can send anyone and objects flying. It can be made strong and concentrated enough to be used to break through certain materials such as concrete, wood, glass, iron, lead, and even reinforced steel. It's not as deadly or as strong as Bakugo's explosion quirk though.

Cryoblast: he concentrates his quirk to generate cryo-energy to send as a freeze ray to instantly freeze anyone or anything. This is a very powerful and deadly move so he's careful with its use. This blast can easily kill anyone that's unprotected by his Winter's Kiss in as little as 60 seconds (1min) as the moment the energy hits the target, it will cause immediate and irreversible frostbite damage to their tissues and organs. M/n only uses this on enemies when he's forced to, or on his teammates during training ONLY IF he has given them his Winter's Kiss protection. Frozen objects become very easy to destroy, so he has to be careful with buildings, bridges, etc, or he can cause massive structural damage.

Drawbacks: hyperthermia because the more he uses his quirk, the more sensitive to heat he becomes. He's immune to his own quirk and therefore naturally all frigid temperatures (he will never get cold so he could literally be in a bathing suit outside in the middle of winter). However, being immune makes him unable to use his quirk to help him cool down. If overuse is severe enough, even a warm sunny day at 85 F can cause him to overheat and he can only handle up to 107 F because at 108 F the human brain is basically fried and you die. If he stops using the quirk immediately, his body could recover in 30 minutes. Recovery can be faster he's exposed to vaporized cool water (the best way to cool anyone), if he drinks cold beverages though cold water is the best, has cool water dumped on him, or swallows, not chews, ice cubes (at least 30 of them).

Thermostat:

With this quirk he's able to regulate his own temperature and that of his surroundings, dropping or raising it at will. This makes him very resistant to extreme heat as he can counteract it, but if this is cancelled, he'd overheat easily. When quirk is active, his eyes glow a shiny metallic silver.

Supermoves:

Big Chill: he lowers the temperature of his surroundings; perfect way to potentiate his Killer Winterland quirk.

Chill out: he lowers the temperature around his opponent(s) instead of the entire room.

Pinpoint temperature: he can raise or drop the temperature of particular part of the body, it could be on his own body or someone else's such as the hands, feet, back, etc. This could be done not just for fighting purposes such as cooling off Shouto's fire side or heating himself up when Midoriya has him in a hold (when training), but also for injuries, to weaken or destroy structures/obstacles (without the massive damage of his Cryoblast), and to cool/warm up anyone that needs it.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, headaches

***Onto the story***

"It's going to rain."

"Yeah, I know, thanks. I checked the forecast an hour ago. It's just rain. I can handle it."

"But you might get sick since you'll be wet and cold from the expected temperature drop that will follow."

"I'll be fine. 50°F is nothing compared to Canada Incarnate's ice attacks."

"......" M/n was silent as he glared at his stubborn boyfriend while he took a sip from his cup of hot chocolate. It was Thrusday 6 pm in the evening. Both were standing right by the dorm building's front doors.

"Look, I know you're still salty that you lost to Deku ealier during training but-"

"I'm not SALTY, okay?!"

The human grenade is quick to snap as he momentarily stops tying his waterproof black boots. "And the nerd got lucky because I slipped up! That's all!!" He finishes securing his boots on and is wearing a dark navy water-resistant tracksuit, ready for the rain that he will experience during his run. "Why don't you just spar with Deku instead to resolve your anger? Hand to hand only, no quirks, and I'll be the refiree." In response, Katsuki looks to the other with a 'bitch, are you serious' face.

"... And have Aizawa on my case for going too far like last time?"

"Well, to be fair you guys did use your quirks outside and quite recklessly so-"

"LOOK-!"

Katsuki pauses as he takes a deep breath. "I am still trying on this 'de-escalation' bullshit that you, the nerd, and the teachers (especially Aizawa Sensei) want me to practice. So, isn't it better for me to get the fuck away for some time, and cool my head by running alone outside?"

"...."

M/n bit his lip as he was quiet for a moment because that was true but his Omegan instincts are still nagging at him to not let his Alpha go and risk getting sick. "Then, I'll come with you and when it rains, I will use my quirk to keep you from getting wet. So, give me like 5 minutes to change clothes and-"

"What? No! Ugh, Listen.... This isn't the first time I've gotten wet with rain and just how weak do you think I am? If anyone's going to get sick with a little bit of shitty water, it's weak-ass Deku! Tell me, who's the current dumbass with the most hospitalizations on record in our entire fucking class, hmm??"

"Okay, well, but if you exclude quirk related training and-"

"The nerd's system is so shitty that he even ended up getting bronchitis quite a few times when we were brats just from playing outside in the rain. Unlike me, I've never gotten as much as a little cold! So, a bit of cold rainwater isn't going to do anything to

me. "

"But-"

"Moreover, I've even handled your cold endothermic ice without getting sick, haven't I? So, there's no need to worry about useless things and I sure as hell don't need babysitting either."

Katsuki was starting to get a bit annoyed at the h/c-nette because even if he did appreciate the concern, he wasn't made of glass, okay? Plus, he wants to run already and instead he's wasting time talking like this.

**Meanwhile, Mother Nature in the background. "Oho? This little bipedal furless ape thinks he's the shit?!**

Before M/n could argue more to convince the blond, the human grenade promptly ignored him before opening the front door and bolting out for his impromtu evening run. "Ay, este pendejo!" (Ugh, this dumbass!). He curses as he frustratedly slaps his hand over forehead. Thus, the Alphan Omega could only scowl at the other's disappearing figure. "Sea la madre! Ahora tengo que salir yo a la farmacia por culpa de este cabron... (Damnit! Now, I have to go to the pharmacy because of this asshole...). He roughly ruffled the back of his h/c hair as he groaned but if he didn't go now, then his inner Omega wouldn't stop bitching at him. So, sighing in exasperation he walks back to the kitchen, finishes drinking his hot chocolate, washes the cup, and gets going to his dorm room to change into his own f/c tracksuit. He then took his wallet and cellphone storing them his jacket's pockets before then taking his red umbrella and going back downstairs. Reaching the front doors of the building he sighs in annoyance before then going out to the pharmacy. He's sure the ballistic pom-pom will be needing the medication for later.

Meanwhile, just 10 minutes into his run and the seeminly light rain that had been softly drizzilng suddenly picked up and began to fall heavily. Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance as he adjusted the drawstring on his water-resistant hooded jacket to keep it snug around his neck in an attempt to keep the water away from his chest. To make matters worse, the heavy rain was accompanied by random gusts of wind which made the water droplets feel like liquid pebbles being hurdled at him. He cannot believe this shitty timing and grits his teeth as he stubbornly continues his run ignoring how cold he was steadily becoming. Fuck's sake! It's almost as if nature itself had it out for him. But no matter, he just shrugged it off and continued forwards because he ain't no pussy! He's already out and about and he will complete his run goddamnit! Thus, the fiery Alpha kept running despite the unexpected change in the weather forecast. In turn, M/n who had just finished buying what he needed, exited the store and watched as what was supposed to be light rain, changed into torrential water. "Damnit, I knew this shit was going to happen! Hah, this idiot is getting sick for sure..." He pinched the brigde of his nose in frustration. "En serio, que clase de pendejo sale a correr en estas condiciones? (Seriously, what kind of dumbass goes to run in these conditions?)" M/n couldn't help but ticked off at his boyfriend. "Well, whatever. At least I got everything." Thus, he pulls on the hood of his jacket over his head and opens his red umbrella as he leaves the store with a full white plastic bag in tow.

The h/c-nette eventually makes it back to the dorms and puts away all of pharmacy items he brought in his room. About half an hour later, the temperamental bazooka finally makes his way back to the dorms looking like a soaked and very pissed off feral cat. Katsuki throughly ignores M/n's fussing and just goes to his own room to get his clothes before then showering. Afterwards, the rest of the evening goes by normally.

.

.

.

The next day (Friday) contrary to his expectations, the volatile hedgehog seems completely fine. M/n checked Katsuki's body temperature after breakfast and it was normal. He didn't look sickly and didn't feel cold or clammy. "See? I'm just built different unlike the shitty nerd. You were being dramatic over nothing." The Alpha smugly stated as he crossed his arms over his chest, smirking with an 'I told you so' face which was irritating as hell. Though M/n was glad that his idiot boyfriend wasn't sick, he was also equally annoyed that the blond decided to pull that stunt yesterday. "Dramatic? Me caring for your dumbass is dramatic? Well fine. Next time when you stupidly go out like that again, I'll just ignore your ass." With that, both boys went to their perspective rooms to change into their school uniforms and headed to class.

The day seemed to progress like usual until around lunchtime when Katsuki decided to skip eating claiming he wasn't hungry. That was weird because usually the world's angriest cornpuff is actually like a blackhole and generally eats plenty especially given the physical demands of training. Instead, the Alpha was just sitting quietly at the table as the rest of the Squad happily chatted away. Yeah, that was the first indicator that something was up.

"... You sure you're all right, Katz?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Really?? You're usually the extra fluffy and aggressively explosive version of Pac Man at lunch time."

"Tch, I already said I'm okay! How many times do I have to fucking repeat myself?"

Seeing how irritated the blond was becoming, M/n decided to back off for now. "....." He said nothing as he took a sip of his f/d while he kept side glancing at the aggravated landmine. After lunch, they headed to English with Present Mic and not even 20 minutes had passed before class began that Katsuki was already clutching the side of his head in pain while he took notes with his other hand. Seeing how the blond's face looked like he wanted to release a Howitzer Impact on Yamada, it was clear that he was not feeling well at all. He must be having one hell of a headache for his face to be twisted in discomfort while his jaw was taut as he grinded his teeth in seeting anger. M/n was sure he must be cursing out all existing deities at the moment. The h/c-nette could only sigh in resignation because this is what his idiotic boyfriend gets for running out in shitty weather conditions while thinking he's 'too strong' to get sick. Yeah, nope! *Your body will eventually send you the bill with interest when you make shitty life decisions like that.* (This is a saying in my country that I translated from Spanish to English just in case it sounds a bit funny.)

Despite this, Katsuki is one stubborn bastard because he was still able to handle himself in combat training though it was clear that his balance and strength were a bit off. It allowed Todoroki to find quite a few openings for counterattacking, much to the blond's ire.

"Are you all right, Bakugo?"

"Hah? What kind of shitty question is that you half and half bastard? I'm fucking fine!"

"Really? Your face is red, and you seem to be quite fatigued. Should we take a break?"

"What the fuck are you saying? We are in the middle of a goddamned sparring session! My face getting red and me panting are fucking normal, you moron. It be weird as fuck if I was just as frigid and souless looking as your two-toned dumbass!"

"And yet, I have been able to throw you down quite easily and I am currently also winning this fight with 5 vs 2."

Katsuki bared his teeth in anger as his fists trembled and smoked. "Oi, don't get too fucking ahead of yourself Canadian Flag asshole! I've left myself open on purpose!" Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion,"Why??" In response, the human grenade just rolled his eyes.

"Because I fucking felt like it."

"???"

Todoroki still didn't get what was the point of purposelly exposing yourself to the enemy but then again, maybe this was one way of testing strength? Regardless, Todoroki just shook his head and continued to focus on their spar instead.

"Katsuki really seems off doesn't he, Eiji?" M/n casually asked his packmate as he observed his boyfriend from a distance while he held the red head in a brutal rear neck choke hold which obviously made it difficult for the other to respond. Kirishima struggled on the floor as tried his best to shake the Omega off him but he was latched onto his torso tighly with his legs, his choke completely unrelenting. Seeing the other's futile escape attempt and how his face was slowly getting redder due to being strangulated, M/n locked eyes with him and gave him a sweet smile. "You really should consider tapping out, Kiri, otherwise I won't be able to hear your thoughts on this~." A few seconds later, the Alpha had no choice put to surrender and quickly tapped the other's forearm. He was instantly released and took big gulps of air to recover.

"That rear neck choke was no joke, N/n! I almost passed out..."

"Thanks~! I've been practicing as revenge for the last time we fought. Your suplex was fucking savage and ended up needing to take some Advil afterwards... Anyways, what do you think?"

Kirishima was able to recover and just sat next to the h/c-nette as they both took a break and used their shirts to wipe the sweat off their faces. "About what?" M/n turned to him and flicked the taller's forehead.

"Ouch!"

"I mean about Katsuki! He really seems sick, doesn't he?"

At that, Kirishima focused his attention to his explosive friend and just in time to see him get roughly judo thrown to the ground by Todoroki. He winced when he saw him bounce a bit on the ground from the impact. "Yeah... Bakubro seems off today." At that, M/n sighed and ruffled his h/c hair in annoyance. "I knew it. I knew his dumbass was going to get sick from the stupid shit he pulled yesterday. Honestly... que pendejo! (What a dumbass!)" Kirishima patted his back in understanding. "Heh, at least it's Friday! So, he should have enough time to recover. You also have time to take care of him now because I know Bakubro won't let me help him directly, he has a lot of pride after all. Still, if you need help, just ask me. If not, I leave it to ya, N/n. It's a good bonding opportunity for the both of you!" At that last remark, Kirishima offered his bright toothy smile and a thumbs up.

.

.

.

**Time skip to after the day's lessons have ended.**

Katsuki has effectively done his best to avoid M/n. He quickly took a shower after classes were done and has since been hiding in his room. The nuclear lad has ignored both Izuku and Kirishima when both boys each went to check on him. The blond just told them to fuck off because he was tired and not to bother him. It's now 7pm and M/n has had enough of this bullshit and stomps up the stairs to go to the satanic dandelion's room. Meanwhile, a very sick hedgehog angrily glares at the ceiling cursing it out for his current predicament....

Goddamnit! He can't believe this shit but he's actually gotten sick! Katsuki curses internally as he tries to ignore the disgusting and horrible pulsating headache that's making him feel nauseous. Fuck, he wants to throw up even if he hasn't had any food since lunchtime. He scowls at the digital clock on his night table as he runs a hand over his sweaty forehead because seriously, what the fuck? He never gets sick and now he's suddenly feeling this shitty? Sure, he was feeling funny since this morning but for it to abruptly become this bad is downright bullshit! When he touches his skin it feels like it's on fire, his face feels way too warm as well meaning his cheeks are flushed red. Yet despite this, he actually feels so fucking cold it's ridiculous! It's as if he's been hit with an ice attack from the half and half bastard. And just to show how fucked up his thermal regulation is despite feeling chills and shivering, only his upper half reels like it's cold while the other half below his abdomen feels hot as hell. Thus, he has opted for covering his upper half while leaving the rest exposed.

To make matters even more annoying since half of him feels overheated, it has made the rest of his body break into a sweat. Now, he's perspiring a fuckton which is a combination of being sick but also due to his quirk training. It's great for when he needs to use his quirk but right now? It's the absolutely fucking worst! His bed covers and blankets have gotten all sticky due to this but he's just too fucking fatigued to even attempt to get out of bed and change them. He also wants to shower again to refresh himself but again his body feels to damn heavy to properly move without assistance.

God Allmighty!!

Why did he even get sick?! This isn't the first time he's gotten wet in the rain and he usually NEVER gets sick so why now and to THIS shitty extent?! Fuck's sake!!

*Meanwhile, Mother Nature laughing in the background: "Oh-hohohoho~!!"*

And Katsuki just wants to sleep this damn flu away but even if his body is tired, his stupid mind is too damn awake and thus he can only lie in bed and glare at the ceiling as he curses his mortal existence. He turns on his side with the intention of taking his cellphone from the bedside table; but that was a mistake because now the world has decided to spin like crazy which only further proves the point that he might end up falling on the floor if he tries to walk. Thankfully though, he doesn't have a stuffy or runny nose but he feels dry stuck up phlegm in his lungs that refuses to come out when he coughs. Due to this, his throat felt very scrachy which made him continuously clear it and that has resulted in it becoming very irritated and swollen.

Adding to his growing list of annoying bullshit is that his muscles ache like hell and even his bones hurt as if he's been beaten up. Though even if he's just had combat training a few hours ago, his body doesn't normally feel this weak and shitty. Fucking hell! His shoulders and hips are killing him which makes him feel like a decrepit old man. There's also bothersome pressure in his ears every time he swallows. Fuck. Does he also have an ear infection too?? Damn, this shitty clicking in his eardrums! It sounds like someone is fucking tapping on metal trying to do Morse code or some shit. He can still listen to sounds thank fuck. Also, at least the clicking occurs in intervals vs being constinously ringing, though it's still a pain in the ass. (Temporary tinnitus. It happened to me, it felt weird and irritating but it's way better than having your ears constantly ringing).

All of this fuckery is making him hate life in general right now. However, as he continues to curse the universe someone knocks on his door. He instantly gets pissed because he thinks it's the nerd or shitty hair that have come to check up on him again.

"Ugh, fuck off you bastards!! I already said that I'm fine! How many times are you going to keep asking the same shit?!"

"Oh, yeah right! And that's why you sound like a damn raspy dying cat, right?"

"What? Is that you, M/n?" He asks because due to his ears clicking he wasn't sure if it was Kirishima or his partner.

"No, it's the fucking Queen of fucking England, pendejo (dumbass)."

"Whatever, I can manage by myself just fine! It's only a sore throat, it's not lke I'm dying or anything."

"Hah! Let me guess, your dumbass is probably too damn fatigued to even get up and you will end up eating shit on the floor if you try to walk, won't you? That's why you can't open the door."

"...."

Hearing the other's spot on remark makes the blond feel too flustered to respond and the silence that follows confirms the Omega's suspicions. "I rest my case! Anyways, stay put, idiot. I'll open the door myself."At that, a little bit of frost creeps underneath the door. A small snow ball is formed before it then transforms into a cute snow fairy the size of a mouse that flies up and unlocks the door for M/n. It immediately disappears as the door opens to reveal the h/c-nette with an unimpressed look on his face, and a big white plastic bag in his right hand. He rolls his eyes seeing the blond's pitiful sick state before huffing out a sigh as closes the door and walks towards him.

"Are you secretly a masochist or something? Why do you make yourself suffer in silence like this? Honestly..." He places the pharmacy goods on the blond's wooden night table before then touching his sweaty forehead to feel his temperature. "Mmhm, as expected. It's 103 F, a high fever. You're literally very hot right now and of course I mean temperature wise cuz physically you look like utter shit.... Guess it can't be helped then. Get up!"

"What? Hell no! Don't touch me, idiot!"

"Look, I know you're super ULTRA pissy right now cuz you feel sick and tired but a nice warm shower will do you a hell of a lot of good. Plus, you smell like death and are almost glued to the bed thanks to your sweat which means I need to change the covers too. I also know for a fact that you feel disgusted with yourself right now since you're all sticky or am I wrong?"

At Katsuki's glare, M/n confirmed his suspicions. "Well, now that has been established...." He helps Katsuki sit up as he creates a few more snow fairies though he makes them much bigger this time so that they can help him retrieve a new set of clothes for the blond. He commands the others to tidy up the room by changing the bed covers and blankets and to set up the nebulizer with the scented oils he had bought from the pharmacy yesterday. As M/n is helping the taller stand up, he can't help but look at snow creations in disbelief. "Wait, what the hell is going on?" He said this because seeing the snow fairies flying around doing all of these things was like a scene from a movie and he sincerely thought he was hallucinating due to his flu-muddled brain. "What? Oh, my snow fairies? Yeah, they are real. You aren't tripping balls. It's due to my quirk training cuz I wanted to expand the use of my ice creatures beyond my White Wonderland and Winter Globe super moves." Just then a fairy hands a fresh set of clothes and a towel to him and he puts the items over his left shoulder while he wraps his right arm around his boyfriend's waist to support him since he staggered a little when he took a step. "Hah...This looks like something out of a kid's movie." The Alphan Omega smiles as he walks with the blond to the door which is swiftly opened by another fairy.

"Pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah, I'll admit that."

"I'll explain some more about how they work later."

The pair leave the room and walk down the hallway towards the showers. After a short while they reach their destination and initially Katsuki is reluctant to have the h/c-nette help him. "What? No! I can shower by myself."

"Says the staggering porcupine that almost slipped right in front of me."

"The floor was wet so I wasn't expecting it, okay?!"

"It's a shower, Kiktat... The floors are expected to be slippery and humid! It's just that your balance is shit right now. Plus, this isn't the first time I've seen you naked and the same can be said viceversa, no?" At that, Katsuki feels his already hot face warm up even more as he gets a little bit flustered. "The only difference is that you're the only one who's all hot and sweaty at the moment. But if it's bothering you THAT much, I can just call Kiri over to come and help-"

"Fuck no!"

"Then what is it gonna be?"

The blond glares to the side as he tries but fails to hide how flustered he's currently feeling. "Tch, fine! Just shut up and help me... please." M/n nods and gives him a small smile. "See? Was that so hard?" The h/c-nette teases the Alpha some more about what else can get hard before he finally he helps him shower. M/n expertly controls the water's temperature with his quirk to make sure it's warm for the Alpha. He then gently washes the blond's hair and back and it feels so good that he nearly falls asleep right there and then. He does close his eyes and purrs loudly in satisfaction which the Omega finds so cute. During this time, Katsuki silently appreciates the level of both control that M/n has over his quirk as well as the care with which he's being tended to. Even if it was his own fault for getting sick M/n still had the patience and consideration to deal with his aggravated dumbass and help him.

After a good shower, Katsuki feels better, isn't panting anymore (he was overheated even if he felt cold), and his mind has gotten a bit clearer. He at least doesn't need to be supported by M/n anymore on the walk back to his room though the smaller kept watching him just in case. The pair make it to the room without any issues and Katsuki can appreciate just how useful the other's quirk creations are. The fairies had changed the bed covers and blankets, the room's air no longer felt stuffy and dry and actually smelled nice. A fresh slightly sweet and woody scent permeated the room, the result of blending both eucalytus and lavender oils together. As such, the Alpha didn't hesitate to inhale deeply before slowly exhaling. "Ah, that so fucking nice." His entire respiratory system agreed as it was soothed by the fragance. "Isn't it? This is why you shoud be grateful that I went and bought all this stuff in advance. Though you better not pull something like that again. You aren't a machine, idiot." Just as M/n brought Katsuki to bed, he heard the other's stomach growl a little much the the taller's embarassment. "Well, that's a good sign! I'll make you something light to eat so lay down in the meantime." The human grenade does as he's told and gets comfortable underneath his fresh covers and it's damn amazing just how great some simple changes can be. The shower was also very refreshing and he wasn't sweating anymore at least for the moment. As the Omega leaves to make him some food, Katsuki closes his eyes just to relax himself since his mind still feels too damn awake to be able to sleep even if his body feels heavy and tired.

After some time, the room's door is opened by a snow fairy that disappears as M/n comes walking in carrying a tray with both hands. Katsuki straighetens himself and rests his back against the bed's headrest as the food is brought to him. "It's the classic combo for when you have a cold or flu: chicken noodle soup and lemon ginger tea with a touch of honey, of course! The soup is good because it's easy to digest and can help loosen up mucus, and the broth has water and electrolytes for rehydration. The tea is perfect to warm you up as well and for sore throats, nausea, or an upset stomach." M/n then creates a mini ice lap table to set the tray down vs just haphazardly placing it down on the other's lap. "Just eat what you can. You don't have to force the food down your throat." The living claymore looks at the steaming soup and thanks his soulmate for the food before picking up the metal spoon next to the bowl. He dips the spoon and brings it to his mouth.The hot soup burns his tongue and he grunts a little before then belatedly blowing on it.

"Ah, I should have cooled it down prior to serving it. Sorry!"

"Nah, its fine. It's my fault for forgetting about that and it tastes really good."

M/n brings a chair to sit next to his boyfriend. He takes the spoon from the Alpha's hands and places it on the tray again as he looks at him in concern. "Did you burn yourself a lot? Let me see." He reaches a hand to cup the blond's chin and softly brushes his thumb over the mouth. Using Pinpoint Temperature on his thumb he lightly cools it to soothe the other's lips. The gesture suprises Katsuki, his eyes widening sllightly as his face feels like it's on fire, and he hopes he can blame it all on the fever. "It's f-fine, idiot. It was just a little burn." M/n looks at him attentively, "You sure? What about your tongue?" At that, the flustered Pomeranian rolls his eyes, "It's fucking fine as well. You're overreacting. It's not like I sipped lava or some shit." Still, he silently opens his mouth just to appease his stupid boyfriend. However, what happens next makes his heart beat instantly skyrocket because he was not expecting M/n to just fucking kiss him out of the fucking blue. Much less make it a french kiss while also using his goddamned quirk to cool his tongue. The fuck?! He just jolts and freezes in place, his red eyes becoming the size of dinner plates, and his entire face, ears, and neck instantly combusting. The blond's brain also temporarily malfunctions and its not until the smaller pulls away and gives him a satisfied smirk that he finally snaps back to reality. He strangles the bed sheets in his hands and they don't smoke because he can feel the h/c-nette using his quirk to keep him from blowing shit up straight to hell. "YOU F-FUCKING-!" He wants to curse out loud but he remembers that the rest of the class doesn't know he is sick and he doesn't want unwanted attention so he bites the words back, opting to glare at his Omega. He takes a sharp breath before he speaks making sure to keep his voice down to appropriate decibel levels. "The fuck was that, asshole?!" He hisses at the h/c-nette who is looking at him with fake innocence. "Hehe. Whatever do you mean~? Kissing is something couples do right? So, it's a perfectly normal thing to do. Plus, it's not the first time we've kissed now was it♡♡~?" This sly little shit! And the wide smile that M/n gives him only increases the urge to smack him even more.

"You're going to get sick too and I am not going to take the blame for that!"

"Nah, I'll be fine. So no worries! Plus, Not gonna lie, I wanted to try something like that for a while~."

"The fuck? Why?!"

"Because I've always see it in anime and it's always so fucking cute! And also this is payback for acting like an idiot yesterday and getting sick in the first place. So, mortification is the price you pay for your shitty life decision." M/n says this as crosses his hands over his chest and he smugly grins at the red-faced porcupine. He sits back in his chair and enjoys watching the blond open and close his mouth like a fish out of water. Katsuki wants to say something but as he's still suffering from burning embarassment, he's unable to articulate anything. "Ya know, if you keep doing that... It will only make me want to kiss you again, Firework♡♡~." Flustered as hell, the Alpha just curses under his breath and continues to eat the soup this time not forgetting to blow on it. As a result, M/n basks in the silence that follows as the tomato-faced blond continues to eat the food.

With his stomach full and his embarrassent gone, Katsuki starts to feel a little bit sleepy as he lays agaisnt the bed's headrest. However, his body reminds him that he's still suffering from a flu when he suddenly feels the familiar chills run down his spine. He reflexively trembles and the action doesn't go unnoticed by M/n. "Still cold, huh?" The h/c-nette gets up and pulls the bed covers snugly over the Alpha. He then takes the tray with him as he makes the ice bed table vanish into the air. "Try to relax as you digest the food. Sleep will come eventually." Just as he turns to leave, Katsuki grabs his wrist suprising the both of them. He directs his gaze down as he lightly bites his lip. "Don't leave" remains unsaid but the action is enough for his soulmate to understand. M/n gives him a warm smile, "Don't worry, Katz. I'm not leaving. I'll just put the tray on your dresser so that we don't run the risk of smacking it onto the floor." With that reassurance, Katsuki lets go of the smaller's wrist and the Alphan Omega goes to place the tray on the dresser. As promised, he comes back and sits on the chair beside the bed. "Do you feel like sleeping now or not yet?"

"Not yet. Though I physically feel tired and heavy, my mind's still to fucking wired to sleep."

"Hmm, in that case... Want me to show you what else I can do with my quirk now that I've been able to expand its use beyond my frost zones? (White Wonderland and Winter Globe super moves). I did tell ya I would explain it later."

Time passes by as M/n explains that he actually got the idea to condense his cryoenergy into ice cores for his creations to act like an 'ice battery' of sorts which can keep his creations stable and they can act beyond his established frost zones. This gives him more flexibilty and a much wider range of effect. "Depending how much cryoenergy I store in their cores is how long my snow creatures can last. That's how I made many snow faires before and they acted like a winter version of Cinderella's helpers to set your room up earlier while we were at the showers. Though for now the most they can do is change their size at will depending and do whatever I order them to do. In terms of attacking, they can create snow and ice sheets but they don't really have much firepower since it would deplete their cores too fast. This is why ice golems and other bigger monsters are still tricky to accomplish. Maybe this classifies as a super move? But what the hell am I supposed to call it? Argh, this is why I haven't shown Aizawa yet. Not to mention that I'm not satisfied with only THIS much range of control so I don't want to make it official until it's decent enough." As he said this he created a small snow fairy that decided to land on Katsuki's open palm. "This is still pretty fucking good. Though I can still blast them to hell easily." M/n rolls his eyes at that. "Yeah, yeah. I know I have a ways to go, Lord Explosion Murder.... Anyways, since I'm using fairies to help take care of your dumbass, Does This Make Me Your Fairy Snowmother Now? Haha."

"....."

Katsuki was silent for a moment as he watched the little fairy dance and do little pirouettes in his hand. "No... You're not, you idiot..." The taller then mumbles something but M/n can't hear it. "Hmm? What did you, Katz? I couldn't hear ya." The volatile cornpuff just sighs loudly before repeating himself. "S-Snow angel.... You're my Snow Angel, aren't you? Not some shitty fairy godmother." At that, M/n's e/c eyes widen as his cheeks becoming a bit pink. The flustered hedgehog doesn't make eye contact as he continues to stare at the dancing fairy in his hand, but his red ears betray his current state. "A-Anyway, I... I really appreciate you taking care of me... I know that I'm not, well, the easiest person to deal with." There is an awkward silence before it's suddenly broken by a coughing fit. The fairy on his hand flies away in response as he quickly covers his mouth. At that M/n orders the snow fairy to bring him the medication he bought at the pharmacy. It brings him the meds and he gives a tablet to Katsuki. "This is an expectorant with cough suppresant. Take it every 12 hours. I'm also leaving these Advil pills on the table. Drink them if the fever gets too high but if it reaches 101 or 102 F, then I suggest you leave it be as your body is trying to basically fry the virus inside you. However, if it gets hotter than that then take 2 pills." M/n puts the pain killers on the table before handing the taller a water bottle so he can take the expectorant tablet. The boys keep talking for a while longer until Katsuki's shivering gets worse. "Even when the A/C is set at a warm 76 F. It's still no good, huh?.... Well, in that case, scooch over."

"You know the closer you get to me the higher chance that your stupidass is going to get sick." Though he says this, Katsuki still moves to the side to allow his boyfriend to slip into bed with him. "And I've already said it before, I won't."

"And how can you be so sure?"

"That's because of my quirks. You know that I am immune to the cold entirely thanks to my Killer Winterland quirk which makes my internal temperature much lower than normal. I also have the added bonus of controlling my temperature with my Thermostat quirk so I can even drop it to the negatives and still be just fine. I don't suffer from frostbite nor any internal damage associated with the drops in temperature. Consequently, this screws over all invading intracellular pathogens like bacteria and viruses that try to live in my body. They all need a certain temperature to both to be functional and proliferate. Yet, I naturally don't allow that since the only microorganisms that can survive are my own natural flora that has adapted to the cold. So yeah, having basically the ability to make my internal temperature mimic the Artic is something that not even superbugs can ever hope to overcome."

Katsuki was surprised by this because he hadn't considered such a thing even if he knew that the h/c-nette was immune to the cold entirely. "Fine. If you say so, cute-cicle Jack." With that he lets the Omega do as he pleases and both get comfortable on the bed. M/n pulls the Alpha close to him and uses his Thermostat quirk to act like his personal human sized heater. He also kisses the blond's forehead and a royal blue snowflake appears signaling that he used his Winter's Kiss to further control the taller's cold in the very likely event that he falls asleep and his quirk deactivates. The action makes Katsuki's already feverish pink cheeks flush more. "There, now even if my quirk deactivates, you won't feel cold. How lucky are you to have me?" Just then the soft smell of cinnamon and brown sugar reaches the Alpha's nose as M/n releases comforting pheromones to help him fall asleep. The h/c-nette also starts to rub soothing circles along his partner's back. Katsuki enjoying the gentle ministrations, returns the hug, burying his face against his mate's chest as he purrs happily. M/n smiles because he really becomes cat when he does this. "How is it? Better?" In response, the satanic dandelion can only nod as a yawn escapes him bringing tired tears to his eyes. "Good. Then, sleep well, Kitkat." Katsuki then nuzzled against M/n's chest, and the comforting rhythmic beat of his heart were the sounds that ushered him into dreamland.

.

.

.

**Small timeskip to Monday**

Afterwards, just as he stated, M/n did not get sick and Katsuki was able to quickly recover from his flu. Still, somehow the blond couldn't help but feel like he lost somehow.

"I still can't believe you didn't get sick... I'm sorta irritated now." (Cuz he low-key wanted to return the favor and care for his sick boyfriend.)

"Haha. I'm just built different is all~!"

Hope you guys liked this story!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I've been SUPER BUSY. 🥲

But such is life! So even if my updating schedule is shit, I will still write. So, thanks for your patience!

As a reward here is a picture of our cute toy Yorkie:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
4.3K 55 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
300K 8.1K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
11.1K 181 8
[COMPLETED] This is my first story and it's a oneshot book. About Bakugou X Kirishima!! Bakugou is top! Anyways.. I'm not sure where I'll be going w...