𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

19K 1.1K 122
By A_solitude_girl12

Dhriti and jeevika were talking in dhriti room. They have been best friends from school days and they always share each every secret with eachother.

"So divorce kab hain?" Jeevika asked while leaning on the bed with support of her hand and facing dhriti who was seating on the bed .

"Pata nahi?" Dhriti wants to avoid this question as much as he can.

"You don't want to divorce him?" Jeevika asked seating straight.

"Pata nahi" jeevika gave her annoying look.

"What is pata nahi ..that man has given you nothing other than pain.. so just get out from this unloved marriage"the annoyance and irritation was clearly visible from her tone .

"Correction that man has given everything other than pain... and if you remember correctly it's me who choosen this ...he already warned me about it" dhriti is fed up saying to her bestfriend about this . It's not like shashvat imposed his decision on her . If she wanted she could have denied marrying him but seeing the chance to spend life with him , made her blind for future consequences.

"But there is no love from his side..he still stuck in his god damn past " jeevika brusted on her bestie.

"I agree with you on this there is no love from his but he has given every OTHER things than love" dhriti said making a frown to appear on jeevika face .

"He TRUSTED me enough, that he didn't questioned on my purity for once also,
He SUPPORTED me enough, that he stood against every one whenever they questioned me,
He RESPECTED Me enough , that he didn't interfere in my choice or career.." dhriti continued.

"Now you say should I leave that man because he is not  loving me or in our terms fucking me or just because he is physically with me " dhriti calmly explained her perspective about him. He may not be best husband but the amount of respect and support he had given her , no one would have given her and this is making her more fall for him.

"Dhriti I just can't see you sad" jeevika said calmly while wiping dhriti tears which she also not aware about it .

"I know jeevi but this i called upon myself and just imagine if shashvat has loved me but he questioned on purity and dignity infront of everyone .so do you think I would be alive..marr ja thi mein agar uski ankho mein apna liya shaak dek le thi toh"and that's remain fact she can live her life knowing that he doesn't love her but she will die if she ever saw the doubt on his eyes for her .

"Leave that all ..now iam hungry" jeevika tried to close topic.what she wanted can't possible because she knows her bestie happiness lies on him .

"Bhukhad , come I had prepared your favourite dishes " with this both besties went .

After sometime jeevika left from there for her flat as Jeevika has her own flat in Mumbai .

Does love is important in a marriage? ofcourse it is important but before love many more things are  important like trust , support and respect. These three are base of happily married life and if base is not only strong then how would love will still.

***************************

Next day:

New life hospital:

Afternoon:

Vivaan and dhriti returned from temple at morning only and vivaan came to hospital as he have some appointments while navya took rest for a day as she is tired .

Vivaan was in cabin reading a report of a patient when the door brusted open making his attention divert. Vivaan looked up to yell at the person for disturbing him but frowned seeing the police with his assistant .

"Sir I tried to stop them but they are not listening" Deepika said while vivaan nodded at her at looked at inspector for the reason of his sudden visit.

"Mr vivaan Singhania, you are under arrest!!" Inspector said .

"For what?" Vivaan asked relaxing on his chair seeing his behaviour made inspector fist his hand at the lack of respect.

Vivaan looked at the name tag of inspector which is showing Sunil srivastav.

"Purvi Swami was murdered  and you were among the three members whom she met at last"inspector replied.

"So, you will arrest me because I just met her? Is it a reason?" Vivaan said while crossing the table and standing infront of the inspector leaning to the table and folding his hands near the chest while looking at him with challenging expression.

"We  got have her phone conversation proof in which you are trying to blackmail her for something and you had warned her if she opened her mouth you will kill her and on the same day she got murdered " this time he won't let singhania win for sure .

"Inspector are you serious..is this a proof ..GET A VALID PROOF then we will talk" vivaan chuckled and said he turned to walk towards his chair but halted his steps listening the inspector words .

"Is this also not enough?" Inspector asked showing the customised bracelet which belongs to vivaan .

"Not only this we have cctv recording of hotel in which she was staying and you went to visit her on the same day of your reception" the satisfaction to arrest a singhania is ozing out from his tone .

"Will you come or we have to drag you" inspector said while holding vivaan from his collar making Deepika widened her eyes and she put her hand on mouth to stop her yell. Deepika is afraid not for her sir but for the inspector who came to arrest him . They think arresting a singhania is that easily. Whoever think that vivaan Singhania is jolly happy person are not aware of his dark personality which every singhania mens have. He won't harm you until you won't harm him.

"I will come" vivaan said but the satisfaction which inspector should get from arresting him was not happening. The smirk on vivaan face is warning the inspector for his upcoming actions which he will face for not only arresting him but also putting hand on vivaan singhania collar .

"Not always your surname will save you Mr Singhania " inspector said gritting his teeth and spitting fire from his eyes . Inspector tried to handcuffed him but he denied it .

"Then I am promising you I will get free from this without using my surname" the confidence in vivaan tone made the inspector scared for a time.

"I be  free from this quickly but what about you ..who will save you"  vivaan said  with his gruff voice and walked out from the cabin with inspectors following behind him.

Media surrounded him as soon as he came out from the cabin and started to ask questions. Police tried to not let them reach near him.

"Is it true Mr Singhania that you murdered miss purvi swami?"

"Are you cheating on your wife with purvi swami?"

"Does your uncle , Mr shlok Singhania is aware about it?"

"Did you killed miss purvi Swami to hide your affair?"

Till the time dhriti reached near vivaan they already took him to police station. Not able to understand anything she called shashvat who picked up her call after two rings .

"Shashvat....?" Dhriti said trying to form the words.

"Dhriti what happened ?are you okay?"

"Vivaan?"

"What happened to him!!"

"Vivaan got arrested and before I could reach near him ..they took him away.. I didn't able to do anything...iam sorry..iam sorry"

"Shh.. relax...I will handle that ...you just calm down and without wasting anytime go to singhania mansion"

"Okay"

With this dhriti went to singhania mansion.

*******************************

Singhania mansion:

All ladies were having the tea with shlok and Ashok singhania  who came to have lunch when dhriti came running to them.

"Dadi ..." Seeing dhriti worried made every feel clueless.

" Dhriti what happened..why are huffing this much ...first seat" dadi made her seat and ayushree brought water for her.

"Here drink water then say " dadi made her drink water.

"Dadi vivaan got arrested" dhriti made everyone shocked.

"What!!!" Meera yell  . Navya stood beside her mother in law and consoled her .

"Yes dadi ..it's on the news" dhriti said and Ashok immediately on the tv .

Breaking news
The chief minister of Mumbai, shlok Singhania
Nephew vivaan Singhania was under arrest on the
Charges of murdering purvi swami..
According to reports he was the last person
Whom purvi swami met ..and the day when last met
Was reception party of vivaan singhania and
Mrs navya singhania...
Is vivaan singhania cheating on Mrs navya singhania?

"Maa my vivaan can't do this" navya made Meera sat on the sofa .. and soon Meera started to cry for her son . She had seen her son suffering. He had been suffering from his birth now another this also added.

"Shh..relax mom ...we know he can't do this" navya cupped her mother in law face and wipped her tears.

"Bhabhi iss mein vivaan ki kya galti.... Baap ke thoda gun toh ayenge na" and there you Priyanka bua can't keep her mouth shut . everyone where shocked with her statements while dils were looking confused. They didn't understand why Priyanka bua brought ashok singhania name in middle.

"Priyanka apni zuban par lagam lagao" dadi yelled while glaring at her daughter. First of all the situation is not good and her daughter like always wants to male it worse .

"I didn't said anything wrong maa....jaisa baap waisa beta" (like father like son) not able to control her rage Meera singhania stood from her place and walked to Priyanka.

"Shup up Priyanka and don't you dare to compare my son with anyone else!!! " Meera singhania yelled while pointing the finger. Meera singhania can stand with her husband disrespect but she can never stand with her son disrespect. Her son comes before everyone and everything even her so called patidev.

While ayushree, dhriti and navya were stunned seeing Meera Singhania in this avatar.. they always saw a sweet and lovable lady in her but for the first time they are seeing her in rageful avatar .

"Chil Lana se sach nahi badl ta bhabhi ... Jaise ashok bhaisahab se kisi dusri ladki mein pyaar dhoond the ho ...kya pata vivaan ne bhi waisa he Kiya ho ...magar Maan na padega ..ashok bhaisab ne toh baccha hona ke baad Kiya par vivaan ne toh shaadi ke baad shuru hogay "( nothing will change if you shout ...the way ashok brother used search love in different girl ..may be vivaan also did the same thing.. but it's shocking because ashok brother did this after his children were born  but vivaan started doing after his marriage only) Dils were dumbfounded with revelation. Navya looked at her sister in law's to see the giving same reason.

Navya can't believe ashok singhania cheated on woman like Meera singhania . This singhania men's are complicated and unworthy. First the great shlok Singhania who killed his own wife Devika. Next his son abhyant singhania who don't give fuck about his wife .then shashvat singhania, for whom his wife doesn't existed and then her dear husband who is cheater and Playboy. And the new entry in the list ashok singhania. Who may be worse than this all.

Now somewhere navya is understanding the reason behind the cold relationship between her husband and his father. One thing navya love about her husband is his love for his mother. That man can do anything for his mother literally anything.

"Enough!!" The hall boomed with abhyant yell making everyone silent and still in their place . Ayushree looked at the entrance to see her husband and her brother in law were taking threatening steps towards bua ji.

"Enough bua ji ..do you want me to count on your son sins also..shall I ..if not then keep your mouth shut" shahsvat threat  made Priyanka shut her mouth.

"Abhyant please bring my child.. please.. shahsvat.."Meera went near them and plead for child before they could say anything.

"No one from the singhania house is going to help vivaan to come out from this problem!!!" Ashok singhania said making Meera stumble but abhyant catched her before she could fall.

"Ashok what are you saying? " Uma dadi shouted her son for his sudden decision.

"I am saying right only Maa..let him handle his own problems ..not every time he will save after putting family name and dignity on stake" ashok said directly looking at his wife eyes . Daring her to go against him and see the consequences.

"Do whatever you want but remember one thing if because of this if something major will  happen to upcoming elections then I won't leave you nor your son... Remember it" shlok Singhania said and left from there .

"Abhyant leave all of them .. please bring my son back" and Meera singhania will choose her son over any person.

"Shh..relax chachi ..seat" abhyant made her seat and kneeled infront of her . Abhyant singhania always respected his chachi because this woman can do anything for children which his father and may be mother can never did nor will do for them in future also .

"Do you believe me?" Abhyant asked in his calm voice taking Meera hands in his rough and strong hands. Meera nodded her head as yes . She knows if the world will aslo against them abhyant and shashvat will leave her son side .

"Then believe me ..vivaan will soon come to you without any harm" abhyant said and wiped her tears .

"Devika promise" Meera asked in her small voice while forwarding her right palm . Ayushree looked at abhyant who closed hos for a second may be to remember his deceased mother then kissed his chachi palm as promise.

Abhyant signed ayushree to take Meera to her room . ayushree followed her husband order.

"The word dignity doesn't suit you ashok singhania"shashvat said standing infront of ashok singhania with his hands on pocket in a position which can scare any shit of person then who is ashok singhania.

"and about my brother then my brother never needed singhania surname nor it's so called people for himself" the confidence on his brother and the challenge is making Priyanka scared . She wants vivaan to serve in jail but God knows will that will successfully or not .

********************************

Dhriti -shashvat room:

Shashvat came out of the closet after freshen up and saw  Dhriti was pacing around the room while biting her nails in tension.

"Are you going finish those nails"dhriti came out from her thoughts hearing her husband cold voice. She looked at him who was seating on the sofa with his laptop on his lap. She noticed he has changed into fresh pair of clothes.

"No..it just ... nothing like that"dhriti sat on the bed and looked at him.

"Iam just worried to vivaan.. how would he have been doing..mujhe fikar ho re Hain" dhriti shared her concern.shashvat felt happy hearing it . Knowing that your wife values your dear ones and cares for them is one the happiness which every husband wants to feel and shashvat is feeling it know .

Shashvat and abhyant already talked with vivaan who assured them that he will handle his situation they no need to worry about it.  And they believe their not so little brother will handle it .

"Relax..acha according to you what is the common among the singhania brothers" shashvat asked still not removing his focus from his laptop.

"Heartless and coldness " dhriti blunt reply made shashvat fingers stop working for a second before it continued.

"Really?so you think we singhania brothers are heartless and cold ?" Shashvat question made dhriti realised what she blurted out .

"I didn't mean that ..I just ......" Dhriti tried to frame the words but she didn't able to .

"It's okay dhriti ...No need to panic..it's your opinion and I am no one to judge it ...other than this what common we have?" Shashvat looked at her and said in calm manner making dhriti relax .

"Sharpness,you people are very cunning and sharp in handling the situation" she always seen how the singhania brothers handle the situation whether it's in business or politics .

"It's not sounding like compliment but leave it ..so as you said we sharp enough to tackle the situation then believe it vivaan is also sharp enough to tackle his own problems " shashvat words made dhriti relax .

"Hmm" dhriti agreed with him and stood to change her dress.

"Dhriti" shashvat whispered but dhriti heard him so she turned towards him to continue his sentence.

"Woh ... actually...I mean to say ..." Did dhriti hearing right The shashvat singhania is fumbling to say something thats with her .

"Yes??" Dhriti encouraged him to say clearly.

"Will you come with me today to a party" shashvat took a deep breath and asked.

"What!!" Dhriti asked with shock filled face . From the time she had married they never, ever attended any party together.

"Woh actually there is party which is hosted by our party house , many families will attend and will accompany me .. see if you want..iam not forcing you .. it's you who have to decide" shashvat tried to not to impose his decision on her .

"I will" a small smile formed on his face hearing her. And the dhriti singhania fallen again for this man .

"Okay?" Shashvat asked again because he don't want to do anything which she may doesn't like.

"Okay" dhriti assured him.

"Timings?" Dhriti asked.

"Today at 9 " shashvat replied.

" I will be ready" dhriti said with this went inside the closet .

Shashvat took out  divorce papers which he kept inside a file . It's Time for decision of their life . Lets see what fate had stored for them.

************************************

Police station:

Vivaan was seating on the bench and having the tea . The inspector who arrested him didn't able to understand his calmness . He just wants to throw him in jail and beat the the shit out of attitude of this singhania but the DCP ordered him not to keep vivaan in jail for now .

The inspector was waiting for singhania brothers or their lawyers but till now no one came.

"Don't tell me Mr Singhania you can afford a lawyer" inspector Sunil said in sarcastic tone making other police officers laugh.

"Who said that.. mujhe le Jane Puri fauj ayenge"the  confidence in his tone made other frown . They didn't able to understand he is not a powerful businessman like abhyant singhania nor he is politician like shashvat singhania. He is just a doctor.then how he gona get released .

"Fauj(army)?"  Inspector Sunil tried to understand his words . A constable came running towards him .

"Sir..sir public crows  are standing outside and they are demanding to release him" constable said .

"Whom?" Inspector asked.

"Vivaan singhania" police officers are astonished listening. Why the hell public are release him.

Senior Inspector with other officers came out only to be astonished seeing the this much public and they are holding banners which is showing the craze of vivaan singhania.

Inspector came out from his thoughts hearing the yellings of people.

"Dr vivaan singhania ko azaad Karo warna hum pura police station ko aag laga denge!!!"

"Ekk devta jaisa insaan ko appne kaisa giraftar kaisa Kiya!!"

"Vivaan singhania ne kitno ki jaan bachai hain..woh khooni nahi ho sakte!!"

"Release Dr vivaan singhania otherwise we will burn down the police station!!!"

The constables are trying to stop the public from entering the police station but they keep pushing them making it hard for them to control.

"Enough. Vivaan singhania is under arrest because he committed a murder and we have many proofs against him like cctv , his bracelet" inspector yelled with anger .

"Cctv footage can morphed right ..did you confirmed it" a person said from crowd.

" And the bracelet someone could have stolen it and used it, trap him" second person said.

"Find a valid proof first "  third person said.

"Stop being useless..use your brain inspector!!" Public yelled.

"Stop it !!!" Inspector yelled but public are not in control.

"We won't ..untill you release him" public yelled.

Media is giving Live coverage of the fasco.

A constable came running him and hand him his phone which was ringing as DCP called him.

"What the hell is happening Sunil"DCP yelled from otherside.

"Sir public is going crazy over vivaan singhania arrest and they are demanding his release" inspector Sunil explained from his side .

"Not only that the whole Mumbai is gammed because of this!!" DCP yelled frustratingly . They didn't thought this matter can become this big issue . After seeing the singhanias are not interested to release him they thought it it's best chance to shine infront of people by arresting a public figure but damn the forgot vivaan singhania is a doctor. And in India doctors are treated not less than any god . Because God gives us life and doctors tries everything in their hand to save it from any danger .

Dr Vivaan singhania has done many successful operations and saved thousands of people lives. Which make him earn respect and love among the public. The charity event of new life hospital is not any less. And if public wants to protect something then no one can harm it .

"Release him!!!" DCP said .

"Sir?" Inspector was  unable to  believe it .

"Fucking release him ...it's not my decision it's high authority decision... release him and get over it!!!" DCP said frustratedly .

"Yes sir" inspector said and walked inside the police station and stood infront of vivaan singhania who was still enjoying his tea without any stress.

"You are released" inspector said making to look up at him . Vivaan kept his cup aside and stood infront of inspector.

"Didn't i promised you I will get free from this without using my surname" vivaan said while correcting the inspector collar .

"Mein ne kaha tha Puri fauj ayenge mujhe le na" vivaan said in inspector ear and throw his winning smirk on him before walking out from there.insepctor and other officers followed him .

Vivaan stood infront of the crowd and the crowd immediately felt silent .

"Thankyou so much for your support and don't worry it was just a small misunderstanding , right inspector Sunil srivastav?" Vivaan looked at inspector Sunil at last who gave him forceful smile and nodded his head .

Soon public started to leave from there and place got cleared. Vivaan also left from there . On the police department realised that vivaan singhania itself the synonym of power . Where lawyers are ready to rescue abhyant and shashvat singhania then there is public who will make them release him.

Singhania heirs are dangerous and sharp whether it's first , second or third.

________________________________

As schedule here is the update...

Share your views on the chapter...

Who is favourite male lead of yours ?and why?

Breaking news: the villian is going to enter soo 🎺🎺

Follow on Instagram to see the

Spoilers of upcoming chapters ..

Insta I'd : a_solitude_ girl12

Do lots of votes and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
403K 23.2K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
743K 38.1K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
1.2M 55.5K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...