π’π€πˆππ“

By aurora_b23

Celeste Dolores daughter of a Spain mob leader, trying to escape reality but is forced into a marriage of inc... More

Main Characters/ Plot
Disclaimer/ AN
Chapter 1: Stranger Danger
Chapter 2: Elope
Chapter 3: Adira Tariq
Chapter 4: Obeyed
Chapter 5: Slap
Chapter 6: My Ruler
Chapter 7: Elias
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Bed Fight
Chapter 10: Fuck
Chapter 11: Bodyguard
Chapter 12: Everywhere Baby
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Fire
Chapter 15: Haunting
Chapter 16: Shadows
Chapter 17: Enemy
Chapter 18: Run
Chapter 19: Lilith
Mad
Chapter 20: Swell
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 23: Stay
Chapter 24: CD Dinning
Chapter 25: Me and the Devil
Chapter 26: I Did Nothing
Chapter 27: Overdose
Chapter 28: Wife
Chapter 29: Emerald
Chapter 30: Fallen Angel
Chapter 31: Antidote
Chapter 32: I Lied
Chapter 33: No Us
Chapter 34: Care

Chapter 21: Do I?

383 22 2
By aurora_b23

A day earlier

Damian

I shot the door open, kicking it the boys barge in, "Elias!" I shout fisting my gun in my hands, while everyone raids the house looking through every corner and every room.

I've known where Elias has lived, in our mother's mansion. He's stayed here ever since she...died, he hasn't been able to stop mourning her since it happened, what if...no he wouldn't, he wouldn't trigger himself, but he would to hurt me.

Celeste is not going to overdose. She won't do it, he can't force her to drink pills, she'll bite his finger off.

Thats my Celeste.

"Kitchen cleared!" I overhear someone shout, if I was Elias, where would I hide a woman I'm obsessed with, his bedroom obviously, or...

He would take her out of town.

"He would take her out of town" I whisper to myself, "The house has cleared no one is home" Davin shouts from upstairs, following behind him are Callum, Asher, and Finn.

Furiously running a hand through my hair I grip my gun tight, everyone freezes as I glared at the gun in my hand, "FUCK ME!" I aim it toward the gold chandelier hanging in the middle of the entrance and pull the trigger, seconds later the chandelier falls to the ground, I hear Adelias shout, Finnick pulls an arm around her, "Let's go! No more wasting time" I have a suspicion where they could be, but I highly fucking doubt it.

Present

"Calm your shit down" Adira sighed, I roll my eyes looking at my white boated completely scattered with red ink and tags, They weren't at his mansion, nor was he in his apartment in Detriot, everyone tracking Elias down, but the fucker was smart with this, turning off all his devices including going out of his mansion unseen, Davin hacked into the states camera footage and has been looking around for any black hellcat he could find.

He's been up all night trying to find them, including me, Adelia, Finn, and Asher, meanwhile, Dean is making sure the mob isn't acting up while I'm going mad, my office door slams open, jerking toward the direction I watched as Asher panted having his hands on his knees, "What!" I bite pacing up to him while Adira and Adelia follow behind, rolling my eyes he gestures a finger up at me to give him a moment.

Oh this little fucker "Davin found something" He panted.

Before he could stand straight I had been running upstairs toward Davin's office, my heart is in my throat and my pulse running high as I slammed his door open, "Mother of Jesus cow" Callum jumped, "What did you find?!" I shouted pacing up to his seat where he dived into his computer.

"Come look" I lean down eye level with the computer, showing footage of a dark empty street, ignoring Callum hovering over my ear Davin plays the footage, my eyes narrow as I watch some street lights flicker, and then suddenly car growl into the night and like a mad man a hellcat speeded down the road, but suddenly disappeared mid running into a glitch of the camera.

"Somone was hacking the footage and skipped a second of a frame"

I sigh standing up straight, fisting my fists I glance down at Davin, "I can try restoring the deleted footage but it means hacking into the government office, it's risky-"
"Do it" I demanded, Davin slowly glanced up at me, "I don't want to disappear into thin air Damian"

"I'll handle the government meanwhile try hacking into the footage and tell me if you can get a car plate" He nods instantly going into work while I pace out of his office-

When I freeze to see the twins, Landon and Casimo standing before me, both looking dead into my eyes as if they were ready to attack, "Did you get anything!" The one with the tattoo and black hair barked, rolling my eyes I breath in, "Yes, footage of Elias's car, it's been deleted but Davin is trying to restore the footage" Walking past them I head downstairs.

"Is that all you fucking got! It's been three days and she's been missing!" My guess was Landon who had just spoken, his voice is deeper than Casimos, the blonde one? "And your this so-called second government" I freeze and slowly face them, glaring up at them to find them a step above me.

"I didn't claim to be a fucking government, the public knows me for getting shit done and being a mystery, you know nothing of me so I recommend you keep your mouth shut"

The one with tattoos steps forward closing the gap between us he chews on a piece of gum giving me a smirk, we were the same height, but I was ass bigger, he's skinny but buff, not as buff as I am tho, though "If anything happens to Cely, we won't give two shits to kill you" I smile licking on my lower, "What makes you think I'm afraid?"

He smiles wider, and mine slowly fades, I know that smile, I have seen it on Elias including myself, "Because we're crazy! and I know for sure we've killed more people than you Morana, don't test our patients or you will see two guys wearing ghost face masks standing outside your house" Glancing toward the blonde one he smiles, raising his brows in a taunting manner.

Before I could reply he walked past me with his twin, nodding I chuckled to myself, I have two more Elias in my palms.

Celeste

His gaze darkened as I chugged down the two pills, he helped me into the guest bedroom where no windows, sat, just a bathroom door and the way to leave the room, he guarded.

I hadn't drunk water in what felt like days, after drinking a whole cup I placed it down, "Thank you" I swallowed, but he didn't respond he just stared, the air between us was constantly boiling, and I hated the fact of how attractive I am to him.

The tension is like no other, the tension between Damian and I is different, way different were constantly at each other throat yet that day of the fireplace was different.

It's like we'd been wanting to keep the sexual tension away and that night we had enough, good thing I stopped it before it got too far.

And with me and Elias... it's like he loves scaring me, he loves seeing me terrified, and so do I, so do fucking I, he doesn't hide the sexual tension, and ever since the library he's been different, showing his soft side, but I hate it, I absolutely hate his soft side, it's manipulating and I've already seen how fucking crazy he is.

He's manipulating me with that fake side of his, and I hate to admit I rather see the side that terrified me in the library when he held me by a blade when we talked at the ball before he bombed it when he called me in the middle of the night when he... grinder on me.

I suck my breath trying to maintain my heavy breathing, but it shows, my chest slowly began to heave up and down, and the feeling of having him near me, over me, and Damian kisses-

"I know what your thinking about, it's easy to read your mind" he suddenly spoke, his tone firmer than usual, I sat in bed having to glance up at him when he suddenly stalked toward me, like that night at the library.

My gaze narrowed as he glared down at me, the room was dark except for the fireplace across the bed, and the fire crackled when I saw him tilt his head like those masked killers, "Damian" he growled, I swallowed not getting the confidence to speak.

The difference between Damian and Elias is, I don't fear Damian, but Elias, fuck he terrifies me and he knows it, "I saw him kissing you, touching you" A beat passes by when he suddenly gripped my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"And you were letting him" he finished with a growl.

I gasp clenching my thigh together, the fear sinks into my stomach and I wanted to run, he's jealous, and it turns me on, he's scaring me and it's turning me the fuck on.

"You were spying on us," I said glancing into the fire to our right, "I told you I was everywhere, every fucking where" He coldly said, his words sending a shiver down my spine causing me to sit straight.

Slowly I glanced back at him to see his eyes undressing me, "Why are you being nice to me" My words took him by surprise and a slight smile tugged my lips as his hazel eyes grew darker, into a dark shade of jade, "I can't show my soft side?"
"I hate it" I spoke to quick, without processing my words to myself I take me by surprise.

He widely grins showing off his pearly white and dimples, huffing a breath I lick my bottom lip, please stop smiling, I wanted to say, but I wanted to keep seeing that smile.

That sinister attractive smile.

It's no good, and for some reason, I wanted to see what his dark mind was thinking about, "I want to see your real side"

He licks his bottom lip before kneeling to my level, "Baby I've shown you my dark side, and what I get back is insults, punches and blood everywhere"

Thats true, I've always insulted and fought him away, but what he doesn't know is my thighs always clenched for him, "Why do you think I always insult you? Why I always ran away?"

He smiles the fire shadows growing on the side of his face creating a dark sinister look, he looks like something standing at the gates of hell...his shadow behind him grows, and my fear spreads to my thighs as I watch his gaze darken, really fucking dark.

It scared me, he looked like the devil, his chin tilted down, his upper eyelid narrowed making his bottom eyelid look terrifying, his eyes were sharp like a dragon about to devour you whole, "Tell me" He said.

Shivers cross my body, I clench my thighs together feeling my clit throb, he catches the movement-I- suddenly he forced my legs apart.
My eyes widen as he gripped my chin forcing me to look him in the eye, then he leaned down, enough for his hot breath to hit my cold skin.

"Do I turn you on Muñeca" my gaze followed him when he suddenly gripped my waist, aggressively he forced me on my back, his hands forcing my leg apart and keeping my thighs separated as he leaned against me.

My mouth opens into a small o when he slowly grinded his hard erection against me, his lips mere inches away from me and I hesitated to kiss him.

"Do I make you honry" Another grind this one rougher, my hands grip his shoulder as he repeats, "Answer me Celeste" I desperately nod, his cock was so fucking hard and so big I could almost feel it inside and I hold in the urge to moan as it dug deep into me.

I didn't have to know he was fucking huge, "Do you like it when you feel me?" He asked in a whisper, biting my lower lip he thrust hard making me feel every inch, my head rolled back my panties soaking wet, "I-"

His hand meets my stomach, and goosebumps rise as he digs inside my shirt meeting my bra, when he suddenly catches my throat, "Your a naughty girl Celeste" I frown glancing back at him, "there's a child in the house" he suddenly raised to his feet.

Leaving me feeling totally irritated and completely drowned, "You fucker!" I shout sitting up, he smiles chuckling, "Thats who I am baby, a crazy old fuck, Deal with it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...