Mrs Vargas will see you now...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon and Violetta have come back from their honeymoon and Violetta is still working at Diego's company since... More

Previously on Forbidden Surrender:
Chapter 1- Mr. and Mrs. Vargas Private Jet...
Chapter 2 - Leon's new intern.
Chapter 3 - The next morning.
Chapter 4 - Mr. Jiménez. *Lara's father*
Chapter 5 - A Drunk Leon.
Chapter 6 - Surprise date night.
Chapter 7 - Decisions and Promises,
Chapter 9 ~After a while:
Chapter 10 ~ Rumours and arguments:
Chapter 11 ~ What is it this time?
Chapter 12 - Alone time:
Chapter 13 ~ More lies:
Chapter 14 ~ The next morning:
Chapter 15 ~ More arguing:
Chapter 16 ~ letting her go is for the best:
Chapter 18 ~ Dinner at Herman's and Angie's:
Chapter 19 ~The next morning:
Chapter 20 ~ We're figuring something out:
Chapter 21 ~ Ludmila hit me:
Chapter 22 - Did you hit Violetta?
Chapter 23 ~ I want to marry you, Federico:
Chapter 24 ~ I'm pregnant:
Chapter 25 - I'm going to get help Ludmila:
Chapter 26 ~ Violetta's accident:
Chapter 27 ~ A new phone:
Chapter 28 ~ Ludmila and Violetta talk:
Chapter 29 - Ludmila's Getting Married:
Chapter 30 - Arguing over Ludmila:
Chapter 31 - Violetta goes into labour:

Chapter 17 ~ Meeting Federico's Fiancee:

35 2 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon woke up but didn't see Violetta but he could hear music like the radio in the kitchen, so he stayed in his boxers, but he didn't put a top on, he walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, but he leaned on the doorframe while watching her dance but it was sexy, she then turned around and saw him there.

Violetta: *Embarrassed* Leon, I didn't know you were there, how long have you been standing there?

Leon: *Laughs*Don't be embarrassed, I haven't been standing here that long. *Walks towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist* besides seeing you dance like that kind of turned me on.

Violetta: *Holds his hands* Does it now?

Leon: *Kisses her neck* Yes, it does.

Violetta: Do you know what turns me on?

Leon: What?

Violetta: *Puts her head on his shoulder* The way you hold me.

She was about to say something when the phone rang.

Violetta: I'll get it.

She answered the phone it was Federico

Phone conversation ~

Violetta: Hello Mrs Vargas speaking who is this?

Federico: Hey, Mrs Vargas this is your brother remember me?

Violetta: Oh, hi Federico what can I do for you?

Federico: I hope you can have a good relationship with my fiancé and help her find a dress.

Violetta: What?

Federico: I'm getting married to Ludmila.

Violetta: WHAT!!!

Federico: Look, I know you don't like her but please come over tonight for dinner and bring Leon.

Violetta: I don't think I can, I'm sorry but I don't want to ruin the night.

Federico: Please Vilu give her a chance? I always do things you want me to do please do this for me? One night that's all I'm asking just to give her one night.

Violetta: No, Federico I can't I'm sorry, but she is part of my past she bullied me and now she's going to be my sister-in-law just no.

Federico: I have never been so disappointed in you Violetta I thought you would be at least do me a favour since I put up with you and Leon together, but I was wrong you don't care about me anymore have a great night.

He hung up and Violetta cried after putting the phone down then Leon walked in.

Leon: Baby, why are you crying? Who was on the phone?

Violetta: Federico is getting married to Ludmila.

Leon: Oh, but why is that upsetting to you?

Violetta: He invited me and you over for dinner, but I can't go.

Leon: Why not? He's your brother.

Violetta: Yeah, and she's going to be my sister-in-law and I can't what she did to me in the past it hurts me even now

Leon: Why? what did you she do?

Violetta: Can I trust you?

Leon: of course.

They sat down on the sofa and Vilu just held his leg while he held her hand that was on top of his leg.

Violetta: Ludmila was a popular girl in my school and she always bullied me, but because I lost my mom when I was five years so my dad remarried Angie, so now me and Federico call her mom but she's Federico's mom but not my mum, whenever I went to school I always got harassed by Ludmila she used to send me cruel texts and used to rip up my homework so it would seem I didn't do my homework and she always wanted me to get into trouble but she was happy about it.

Leon: Did you tell anyone?

Violetta: I couldn't because I was scared, she was going to kill me or do something worse.

Leon: Violetta, you should've told somebody what you were feeling.

Violetta: Leon please, one day at school she tried strangling me that's why I have marks on my neck because she burnt me with a rope whilst strangling me, so you might think you're having a tough time, but I had it worse mine nearly costed my life.

Leon: Did you at least tell your dad and Federico?

Violetta shook her head, and she broke down into tears and Leon cuddled her.

Leon: It's okay baby. *Kisses her forehead*

Violetta: That's why I can't go to that dinner and act as if everything is okay.

Leon: But she's changed now.

Violetta: What are you saying?

Leon: I think we should go to dinner with them and if she is cruel to you, I'll stick up for you, but I think you should go to the dinner.

Violetta: Do you think so?

Leon: Yes, baby it's the right thing to do, don't worry I'll be right there with you.

Violetta: Okay, I'll tell Federico we'll go.

Leon: Good, now I'm going to have a shower.

Violetta: Okay, I love you.

Leon: *kisses her forehead* I love you too baby.

He went into the shower while Violetta was on the phone to Federico, then Violetta went upstairs to get dressed, she saw Leon in just a pair of ripped jeans that were showing the top of his boxers.

Leon: Did you talk to Federico?

Violetta was daydreaming but Leon was trying to get her attention.

Leon: Babe?

Violetta: Uh, yes?

Leon: Did you talk to Federico?

Violetta: Yes, I did, they can't wait for us, and it starts at 8 pm.

Leon: Okay, babe I'm just going to the office for a while, but I'll be home soon, okay?

Violetta: You can't leave me alone, Leon.

Leon: Babe, I'll be back at 5 pm I swear.

Violetta: Don't be too late because we need to get there about half seven/quarter to eight.

Leon: all right just get ready before me, I only got to put a shirt on I'll keep my jeans on and my trainers.

Violetta: No way Leon you are not going in your trainers.

Leon: I am babe it's just a dinner Federico will be in his trainers don't panic.

He kissed her cheek and then left for the office, Violetta got dressed and went down for breakfast, but the door went open, when Violetta answered the door, she saw the same guy that came here last time now she felt like he was following her around as he was everywhere.

Violetta: Clemont? What are you doing here? *Lets him in*

Clemont: *Walks in* I came to see how you are.

Violetta: *Closes the door* Uh, I'm fine, why?

Clemont: *Turns towards her* Because I heard that you Leon argued?

Violetta: Uh, we did but we're okay now thanks for worrying about me, but you shouldn't come around here especially when Leon isn't here or even when he is here because you know what he's like.

Clemont: Look I don't care about him *Walks close to her* you are the one I care about and besides how do you Leon is at the office he could be with Lara.

Violetta: Stop, please Clemont your just my friend, I love Leon.

Clemont: *Pulls her close to him* I know you don't love Leon, or you do but you like me as well I see it in your eyes.

He leaned in and she leaned but realised what she was doing so pulled away from him.

Violetta: Are you insane? Why are you trying to kiss me? I'm married to an incredible man, and I don't want to ruin it by doing this with some jerk who just wants to break people's hearts, I told you we are just friends now get out Leon will be home soon, and I don't want him to find you here because I don't want to stress him.

Clemont left and Violetta closed the door behind him, and she leant on the door, sat on her legs, and cried because she couldn't believe what he tried to do she then knew Leon was right about him.

After a while ~

It was 4:30 pm, Leon walked in, but Violetta didn't notice him just carried on crying whilst watching the game show.

Leon: *Kisses her neck* Hey beautiful, why are you crying?

Violetta: *Sniffles* I was watching a sad movie.

Leon: *Looks at the TV* But babe you got a game show on, *Sits down beside her* you were fine earlier why are you crying now?

Violetta: *Sits up and turns the TV off* After you left this morning Clemont came over and we were talking and then he tried to kiss me.

Leon: *Leans his hand on the back of the sofa* He what?

Violetta: *Cuddles him* it was horrible, he wouldn't leave me alone, he doesn't understand that I just see him as a friend *started to cry* please Leon don't leave me I pulled away from him and then kicked him out, just please don't leave me.

Leon: *Hugs him back* Shh, it's okay.

Violetta: It's not though please don't do anything to me I promise I won't let him do anything to me, you were right about him he was always around me because he had a crush on me and I didn't realise till now.

Leon: Baby, calm down I'm not mad.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: Yes, I'm not mad.

Violetta stood up and talked for a long time, but Leon was interrupting her.

Leon: Baby, come here.

Violetta: *Went him* What?

Leon: calm down, okay? We are going to go to your brother's dinner and when we come home, I'm going to run you a bath and you're going to relax okay.

Violetta: Okay.

Leon: Then if you want to when we come back from your brothers, we can rest on the bed and we can watch any film you want.

Violetta nodded and just cuddled him tightly.

Violetta: You smell amazing.

Leon: I do? Never mind hugging me go up and get changed before you start stripping me.

Violetta: *Grabs his shirt* Would it be so bad?

She kissed him and started unbuttoning his shirt, then she moved her hand to his neck, and he kissed her neck, which made her moan she then put her legs on his waist.

Leon: Babe, get ready for the dinner.

Violetta: Okay, but this is not over.

Leon: No, but it is for now.

She went upstairs to get ready; Leon was putting his jacket on, and it was now 7:45 pm.

Leon: Babe, you ready?

Violetta: In a minute.

Leon: Babe, it's quarter to eight.

Violetta: *Putting her jacket on* All right I'm here.

They left for Violetta's house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 21
Ashton needed her as a wife to save his father's company. But Violet will not marry for money or contracts. She will only marry for love! That's just...
16.5K 198 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...
6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
34.3K 982 26
When Violetta is 17 she wants to leave the country. Leon, her boyfriend, doesn't come with her. After four years Violetta and Tomas return together t...