MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return
Chapter 36: The Old Gang Gets Back Together

Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin

702 16 11
By AlecAmmerata

Your sister was dropping you off at the mall. The girls asked you to be part of their band. You agreed to do this and they were excited that you joined them. Now, you're being dropped off at the mall.

(Y/N): Thanks for the ride, sis.

(S/N): No problem, little bro. Enjoy your day. Just don't let whatever happened last night get to you. Ok?

(Y/N): Of course, I won't.

You then wave her goodbye as she drives away. You then walk inside. You are still in fear of what happened yesterday. The bounty hunter was in your mind. You then shake it off and continue to look for the girls. That's when you spot them by the fountain. You run over to them.

(Y/N): Hey, girls. Sorry if I'm a little behind schedule.

They turn their attention to you. They get a look of joy and hug you. 

Humane 5: Hi, (Y/N)!

They then let go and let out a big blush.

(Y/N): So, what's on tap for today?

Rainbow Dash: Well, I need a new guitar, or at least try to get mine fixed up.

Rarity: That's why you texted all of us to meet here?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. Since the band is coming together, I could use a new one.

(Y/N): Isn't Vinyl's shop in this mall, Dashie?

Rainbow Dash blushes more from the nickname. She then regained her composure.

Rainbow Dash: Sure is. Come on, let's go.

You and the girls proceed to walk to Vinyl's music store. Along the way, Fluttershy holds onto one of your arms while Rarity holds onto your other. You blush a bit when they do this.

Rarity and Fluttershy's thoughts: He's so warm.

----------------------------------------------------------

You and the girls arrive at the music shop. At the counter was a girl with black shades with purple tinted lenses, white skin, a white short-sleeve vest with a matching skirt with a quarter note on it, dark purple leggings with lightning bolt patterns, and star boots. You know her from music class, her name is Vinyl Scratch, who also goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3.

She was listening to music. Then you walk up to the counter and greet her.

(Y/N): Hey, hey, DJ Vinyl. What's up?

She turns around to see you and takes off her headphones. She was happy to see you.

Vinyl: Hey (Y/N), what brings you to my store today? Is there something new for your guitar you need?

(Y/N): Actually, Rainbow here is looking to get a new guitar.

Vinyl: Doesn't she already have a guitar?

Rarity: Rainbow Dash, I simply don't understand why you can't just play the guitar you have.

Vinyl: Well, if there's something wrong with it, I can check it out if you want.

Rainbow Dash then placed the guitar case on the counter and opened it. It looks like it was broken beyond repair. Rarity gasps.

(Y/N): Uh, I'm not much of a musician expert, but this looks like it's not gonna be fixed.

Vinyl chuckled at your joke.

Vinyl: You're not wrong on that. She rocked this guitar so hard that it went way beyond the limit. This guitar is gone forever. Trust me, I know.

Rarity: Now I understand.

(Y/N): Well, it's time to look for a new one.

Pinkie Pie: How about this one?

She goes to grab a purple guitar with black stripes.

Rainbow Dash: No.

Pinkie Pie: Lookie here.

She then holds a banjo.

Rainbow Dash: No.

Pinkie Pie: Super groovy!

She's now holding a tuba. You then mutter under your breath.

(Y/N): (muttering) Eso no es una guitarra, Pinkie.

(Author's note: Translates to That's not a guitar, Pinkie.)

Rainbow Dash: No.

Applejack then walks to Rainbow Dash.

Applejack: Well, whatcha lookin' for?

Rainbow Dash: That's the problem! I need something that looks as awesome as I'm gonna make it sound.

(Y/N): So basically something that keeps up with you?

Rainbow Dash: Exactly.

Rainbow Dash gasps when she sees a red double-neck guitar with stars and lightning bolts on it.

Vinyl: You wanna double-neck guitar? There are a few of them left in the world!

Your thoughts: I've never seen that before.

The eager Rainbow Dash then grabs the guitar, but then Trixie also grabs the guitar.

Rainbow Dash: Hands off my guitar, Trixie!

Trixie: Trixie touched it first Rainbow Dash!

Applejack: Sounds to me like this is making for a nice friendly competition.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, let's see who plays best.

Trixie: A shred off?

Rainbow Dash: Shred on!

(Y/N): Alright. I'll be the referee.

You grab two guitars and give them to Rainbow Dash and Trixie. Then you go over the rules.

(Y/N): Okay, let me go over the rule. The first one to stop playing loses. A solo guitar play for each of you. Alright, now shred.

Rainbow Dash and Trixie start shredding each other. Trixie was about to take victory.

Your thoughts: I never thought Trixie was that good with a guitar. Wow.

Then you notice something is happening to Rainbow Dash. An electric aura formed around her and she floated into the air while obtaining pony ears and tail, as well as wings. She then hit the ground with a Sonic Rainboom and defeated Trixie. The girls applaud while you are shocked. Rainbow Dash looks at you.

Rainbow Dash: How was that (Y//N)?!

(Y/N): I'm completely speechless.

Rainbow Dash blushed from what you said, while the other girls were a bit jealous.

Rainbow Dash: I knew you would be speechless.

She pats your head and you begin to purr. You then spot Trixie on the ground, collapsed from the shred off. You head to her, help her up, and hold her in a bridal position.

(Y/N): You alright, Trixie?

Trixie blushed from holding you.

Trixie: Did Trixie win?

(Y/N): Not exactly.

You then help her back on her feet.

Trixie: Thank you for saving Trixie.

(Y/N): I always help anyone in their time of need. That's what heroes do.

Trixie then blushed harder from what you said. You then go over to Applejack and ask.

(Y/N): How did she pony up? I thought magic didn't exist in Canterlot.

Applejack: I'm just as confused as you are.

Rainbow Dash: Who cares? I'm awesome

Vinyl: Alright, the guitar is yours Rainbow.

Vinyl then hands the guitar to Rainbow Dash. She was about to take it until she looked at the guitar in her hands.

Rainbow: Uhhhhh, she can have it, turns out this is the one that really speaks to me.

She cuts on her new guitar.

Vinyl: Alright, here you go Trixie.

Vinyl then hands the double-neck guitar to Trixie.

Your thoughts: Wow. Never seen Dashie do that. Maybe her ego doesn't always get in the way.

Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie always wins in the end!

Rainbow Dash: I doubt it.

Rainbow Dash heads to the register to pay for her new guitar. Trixie then looked at the price of the two-neck guitar.

Trixie: Twelve-thousand dollars?! You'll pay for this, Rainbow Dash!

Your thoughts: And there's the ego again.

Pinkie Pie: No, silly! If you want it, you have to pay for it.

You then hand your card to Vinyl.

(Y/N): Trixie's guitar is on me.

Trixie's eyes widened.

Trixie: You'll do that?

(Y/N): Certainly.

Vinyl: I can't take your money.

(Y/N): Vinyl, I have about 100,000 in the bank. I barely use it for anything.

Vinyl's eyes widen.

Vinyl: How did you get that much?

(Y/N): When you're a superhero, people just give you money. I try not to accept it, but they just give it.

You then pay for Trixie's guitar.

(Y/N): Make some good use of that money, Vinyl. Maybe you have enough to get that car that turns into a DJ Table?

Vinyl blushes lightly.

Vinyl: You still remember me saying that?

(Y/N): Well, of course.

Vinyl then fives you.

Vinyl: Thanks, dude.

(Y/N): Aye, no problem, Vinyl.

Trixie then gasps and smiles at you. She then walks towards you and hugs you.

Trixie: Trixie thanks you, how could she repay you?

(Y/N): I don't need repayment, Trixie.

Trixie: Trixie will pay you back anyway.

As she says this, she stands on her toes and kisses you on the cheek. This makes you lightly blush while the other girls are jealous. Trixie then runs off with her new guitar.

Trixie: Trixie is going home to practice her new guitar!

Vinyl: I've seen a lot of nice people around here, but never like that. No wonder why most of the people like you.

(Y/N): I'm pretty much a legend wherever I go. Say, Vinyl, do you need any help with some DJ party gigs? I don't think a dragon would help, but I can help out with some music.

Vinyl blushes a bit.

Vinyl: I might have something coming up. I could use an extra set of hands.

(Y/N): Cool. Just text me the address and I'll be there.

Vinyl: Cool, dude.

(Y/N): I can't wait for it. Anyway, I better get going. I'll see ya around.

You then leave the store. Vinyl makes sure no one is around and she lets out a sigh.

Vinyl's thoughts: He's such a nice guy. I'd be lucky to be his girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, after school, you were at the animal shelter with Fluttershy and Rarity.

Fluttershy: Thanks for coming Rarity and (Y/N), the animal shelter needs all the help it can get.

She puts her backpack on the counter. You then put your backpack next to Fluttershy's and Rarity put hers next to yours.

Rarity: Oh but of course darling, helping cute little puppies and kitties will never go out of style.

Rarity then pets a kitten. A dog then walks up to you and sniffs you. You put out your hand and it begins to rub its head on your hand.

(Y/N): Aw. Aren't you sweet?

The dog then pounces on you and licks your face. You laugh with joy.

Fluttershy: Aw. He likes you.

(Y/N): I do like him, but Mom says I can't have pets besides dragons in the house.

Just then, your sister walks in.

(S/N): I think Mom wouldn't mind having a dog in the house.

You were surprised to see her here.

(Y/N): Hey, sis. What are you doing here?

(S/N): Fluttershy texted me. She said she needed more volunteers and she asked me to come along. Since I'm giving you a ride home, I figured I wouldn't mind doing this.

(Y/N): Wow. That's nice of you to do that, sis.

You continue to pet the dog for a while. Your sister then whispers to Fluttershy and Rarity.

(S/N): (whisper) He has a complete weakness in cute things. One time, we put him near some kittens, and he was cooing. He loved those kittens a lot.

Fluttershy and Rarity looked at each other and thought.

Fluttershy and Rarity's thoughts: I'll save that trick for later.

You then hold the dog.

(Y/N): So, what are we doing today, Flutters?

Fluttershy: Once a year, a lucky volunteer gets to clean the hamster habitat, I signed up for it months ago to be sure I'd get it.

She then opens one of the tubes of the hamster habitat and shouts

Fluttershy: HOUSECLEANING!

Then the hamsters start to exit the habitat.

Rarity: Um, Fluttershy, aren't hamsters, uh rodents?

(Y/N): Yes. They are.

Fluttershy: They're cute and cuddly like bunnies.

(S/N): Just like those kittens. Right, little bro?

You blush in embarrassment.

(Y/N): I thought you wouldn't tell anyone that.

(S/N): I lied.

You snarl in annoyance and walk away.

(S/N): No need to be so harsh.

Then you walk over to Fluttershy and put the dog down.

(Y/N): (sigh) So what do you want me and Rares to do?

Fluttershy: You can help me clean the habitat, while Rarity and your sister watch over the hamsters outside.

(Y/N): Good. I'm not happy with my sis right now, so that's good for me.

(S/N): You know you can't stay mad at me forever, right?

(Y/N): For today, I am.

(S/N): Whatever.

Rarity: Me, look after dirty rodents?

Your sister elbows her.

Rarity: Okay. I'll watch over the hamsters.

Fluttershy: OK everyhamster, follow Rarity and (S/N) into the next room, they'll take good care of you, while (Y/N) and I give your home a nice scrub.

She directs the hamsters out of the habitat and they follow Rarity and your sister.

15 minutes later

Fluttershy: And done, how are you doing on your end (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Clean as a whistle, Flutters.

She blushes at her nickname.

Fluttershy: Thank you so much, (Y/N).

Then Rarity bangs the glass with her hands in a panic state. Your sister comes over to you and Fluttershy.

(S/N): Guys, we have a problem.

(Y/N): What's going on? Why did Rarity scream?

Fluttershy: I don't know, let's check it out.

You, your sister, and Fluttershy left the hamster habitat and saw hamsters everywhere in the room.

(Y/N): Whoah!

Fluttershy: Rarity, what happened?

Rarity: Oh! Aah! Well, uh, Carl Pettington's coat just begged to be accessorized, but Emilia Furhart refused to be left out and got Curtis Pawpower to chew right through Carl's little scarf, and before I knew it, I had a habitat-wide feud on my hands! And yes, I named them.

(Y/N): (sarcastic) Gee, I didn't notice.

Then the hamsters continue the chaos.

Fluttershy: Ladies and gentle hamsters, please! Now I know you're all upset, but why don't we head back into the habitat and talk it over?

They stop for a moment until one tries to kiss the other, but the other rips the hamster's clothing and restarts the whole feud.

(Y/N): Ok. We need to round them up. Right now.

Rarity and Fluttershy gasped, and then Rarity emptied her backpack and tried to capture the hamsters with it. Fluttershy tried to do the same, but a tambourine rolled onto the floor and hit you in the foot, then you noticed that the hamsters were hypnotized. Then you got an idea.

(Y/N): Fluttershy, play your tambourine!

You throw it to her. Fluttershy caught the instrument and started playing it. She plays it until she has a light blue aura around her and then sprouts wings, a ponytail, and ears. She then sends the hamsters into the habitat and closes the door behind them.

Rarity: Huh! I never would have guessed hamsters could be so touchy about fashion!

The hamster that she scooped up in her backpack comes out and snaps its little paws.

(Y/N): I guess so.

Fluttershy then scratches your back. You were a little surprised by this.

(Y/N): Uh, Fluttershy, what are you doing?

Fluttershy: (timid) Oh, uh, I-I'm just scratching your back. I was told that dragons like that.

You then look at your sister in a sour mood. She gets a nervous look.

(S/N): Ehehehehe. Sorry.

(Y/N): (to your sister) I dislike you sometimes.

Fluttershy: Can I scratch it? Please?

She then makes the cutest eyes. You cave in and say

(Y/N): (sigh) OK. Let me turn into a Night Fury first.

(Author's note: Start the video at 1:07 to understand the reference.)

You then turn into a Night Fury and she scratches your back.  You start to enjoy it. Rarity watches in jealousy. Then Fluttershy moves her hands from your back and goes on your neck. She touches a spot under your neck and you completely pass out. Fluttershy and Rarity were shocked. Fluttershy goes to listen to your heartbeat. She sighs in relief.

Fluttershy: Phew. He's not dead. What happened?

(S/N): That's just his soft spot. He'll completely go to sleep if anyone touches it.

The girls then watch as you sleep. They couldn't help but look at you in awe.

Fluttershy: (quietly) I'm going to need to try that again.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Pinkie is in a cooking class with Granny Smith as the teacher.

Granny: Just remember, the most important thing about sugar butter cocoa cookies is to fold your batter, too much arm turning will make your cookies tougher than a lump of coal.

Pinkie then starts folding the batter. Until you and Rainbow enter the room.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, Pinkie. You're s'posed to help me find a drummer for my band.

(Y/N): I thought it was our band.

Rainbow Dash: Right. What (Y/N) said.

Pinkie Pie: I guess I could fold a little faster.

Then Pinkie goes through the cabinet while Rainbow is talking

Rainbow Dash: Most people don't know how hard it is to find someone who can use both hands the way a drummer does.

Pinkie: I'll bet!

You then see Pinkie accidentally tossing the two bowls of cookie batter into the air. You go and pounce on Rainbow Dash and protect her with your dragon wings. The bowls fell on you and Rainbow, getting you and Pinkie covered in batter. Rainbow, however, was not touched.

Granny: Gah.

Pinkie nervously smiled as Rainbow turned to Pinkie with an angry glare. Then she looks at you. Then you say

(Y/N): You good?

Rainbow Dash blushes from saving you.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. I'm good. Thanks.

Later in the field, Pinkie rolled out paper to make a large banner while you and Rainbow Dash helped her.

Rainbow Dash: Now, it's important that our banner look awesome! So feel free to use as much glitter as you want.

Rainbow Dash starts painting the paper. Pinkie then runs off to get a large jar of glitter.

(Y/N): I think that's too much, Pinkie

Rainbow Dash: You worry too much (Y/N), now where was I, oh yeah, a drummer can't just be anybody.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, of course not.

Pinkie then starts taping on the glitter jar.

(Y/N): Uh, Rainbow?

Rainbow Dash: They need to have the right instincts, you know?

Pinkie Pie: Totally!

Pinkie then speeds up the beat. Then Pinkie unleashes a cloud of glitter at Rainbow Dash. You turned into a Night Fury, covered her with your wings, and you got covered in glitter. You then look to see if Rainbow Dash is alright, but she isn't there. There's a pile of glitter.

(Author's note: Start at 2:35 and end at 2:46)

Then Rainbow Dash pops up from the glitter. You became surprised, then annoyed.

Rainbow Dash: I think maybe too much glitter is good. 

You then start to sneeze out glitter and shake your head. Then you glare at Rainbow Dash. You then sweep her with your tail. She trips and hits the turf.

Rainbow Dash: Ow.

Pinkie laughs.

Later, in the lunchroom, you, in your human form, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie are at the same table. Rainbow still struggles in the search for a drummer.

Rainbow Dash: It's gotta be someone with a lot of......energy.

Pinkie Pie: Absolutely!

She makes strawberry milk with her spoon. She then takes her spoon and fork and uses them as drumsticks.

Rainbow Dash: I mean, a lot! Energy, enthusiasm...

(Y/N): I do have a drum barrel we could use. Just get someone a pair of drumsticks and they can do that.

Rainbow Dash: Isn't anyone else in your family a musician? Like your brother?

(Y/N): Nope. Just me and I only play guitar.

Rainbow Dash: (sighs) Why couldn't you be a drummer?

Pinkie's drumming increased as she continued to drum all over the table, including the people. Rarity and Applejack grab their lunches, then Applejack leaps across the table to stop Pinkie from drumming.

Applejack: Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: What?

Applejack then lets go of Pinkie's hands. She smiles and then continues to drum. You took notice of her drumming.

Rainbow Dash: They have to be able to carry the whole band on their shoulders!

You were annoyed that Rainbow Dash wasn't paying attention to Pinkie's drumming. Pinkie was then about to beat silverware on Rainbow's head, but you blocked her from drumming on her.

(Y/N): (annoyed) Pinkie, do you want to be the drummer for the band?

Pinkie Pie: I thought you guys would never ask.

Rarity: We've got to find an outlet for all that energy!

(Y/N): I think I have an idea on that.

Later, in the music room. Pinkie is performing her skills on a drum set. She then floats in the air with a dark blue aura and obtains pony ears and a tail, which impresses everyone.

(Y/N): Nice work, Pinkie.

You put your thumbs up. Pinkie then blushes and twirls her hair.

Rarity: Whatever made you think of Pinkie for the drums?

Rainbow Dash: This was (Y/N)'s idea rather than mine. He gets the credit for this one.

(Y/N): Thanks, Dashie.

Pinkie then goes over to you and pats your head.

Pinkie Pie: Good boy, (Y/N).

You blush when she says, good boy. The other girls notice this and become jealous.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, after school, you were outside rolling around in the grass as a Night Fury because your dragon instincts were kicking in.

(Y/N): Oh, that feels good.

You then spot Rarity struggling to push a grand piano outside on the front lawn. You then turn back into your human form and head to Rarity. You quietly jump onto the piano and watch her push it.

Rarity: Come on Rarity! You simply must get this piano to band practice, what kind of person doesn't put a grand piano on wheels? Just look at me, I'm a mess.

(Y/N): I'll say.

Rarity then looks up to see you.

(Y/N): But in all seriousness, this is a heavy piano to push alone.

You then jump off the piano. Rarity then hugs you.

Rarity: Hello, (Y/N).

You blush a little from her hug. She then lets go of you.

(Y/N): So, how long have you been pushing this?

Rarity: 2 hours, darling.

(Y/N): And nobody saw you struggle?

Rarity: Surprised, actually.

(Y/N): (sigh) Mind if I help?

Rarity: Not at all, darling.

(Y/N): Alright. I'll get a cart with wheels. I'll be right back.

You then head into the school to find a cart with wheels. After a while, you come back out with a cart. Then you turn into the Deadly Nadder, grab the top of the piano with your legs, and place it on the cart. You then revert to human form and push the cart while Rarity is on top of the piano. You took notice of this.

(Y/N): Uh, Rarity, why are you on top of the piano?

Rarity: I'm exhausted from pushing this piano.

(Y/N): Right. Makes sense.

As you push the cart, Rarity starts to play with your hair. You then start to blush lightly. She giggles a little bit.

Rarity: I must say, I do love the Deadly Nadder's tail. The spines on it are so beautiful and sharp.

(Y/N): You oughta be careful when touching it. Rumors say it could be poisonous, but I haven't confirmed it to be true.

Rarity: Oh, darling, I'll be extremely careful, and I simply cannot thank you enough for your help.

She continues to stroke your hair as you blush even more. You then begin to stammer.

(Y/N): (stammering) Oh, uh, O-Of course, R-R-Rarity. A-Anything for a f-f-friend.

Rarity: Oh but of course.

Rarity's thoughts: He has a crush on me. Just by the stammering, I can tell he's crushing on me.

You regain your composure and then see a large crowd in the hallway.

(Y/N): Everyone please clear the area.

The crowd clears the way.

Later in the music room.

Rainbow Dash: Ugh! Where is Rarity?!

Applejack: That gal probably just wants to make some sort of grand entrance.

Then you go through the door with a piano on a cart and Rarity behind you.

Rarity: Ta-daaaaah!

Applejack: Told ya, and (Y/N) helped you out huh?

(Y/N): I couldn't let her push it by herself. Man, I'm thirsty.

Rarity goes to hug you.

Rarity: My hero.

You blush again. The other girls get jealous. Rainbow then gets annoyed.

Rainbow Dash: Rarity, couldn't you have chosen a more portable instrument?

Rarity: Heavens, no! The grand piano is the most refined and elegant instrument. With it, I will be able to express my full musicality.

Then Pinkie's timer went off.

Rainbow Dash: Well, our time's up. I guess we'll have to move our practice to the gym.

Applejack: Guess you're gonna press your "full musicality" clear across campus.

Rarity: Huh, awww...

Pinkie Pie: Or you could play this! It's part guitar, part keyboard; it's a guitar key!

She then holds out a keytar.

(Y/N): Uh, Pinkie, that's a keytar.

Pinkie Pie: Po-tay-to, to-mah-to.

Rarity then takes the instrument and starts playing it. She is enjoying herself playing the keytar until a sky-blue aura surrounds her and floats as she plays her instrument. Then she gains pony ears and a tail.

(Y/N): Those ears are really cute.

Rarity then blushed from your comment.

Applejack: Well then, how about ya take your keytar and move ya tail to our new rehearsal space?

Rarity: Fine, fine. (Y/N), would you be a dear and-

(Y/N): I'll go put this away.

Rarity then nuzzles your cheek making the other girls jealous.

Rarity: You're a good dragon, (Y/N).

You then get excited. The girls then move their practice to the gym and you turn into the Deadly Nadder and pick up the piano.

(Y/N): (muttering) I am. I am a good dragon.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, at Sweet Apple Acres, the Apples are having a garage sale, and Granny Smith accidentally sells Applejack's Bass guitar.

Applejack: Okay Granny, one more time, when you accidentally sold mah bass guitar at the garage sale, who did ya sell it to?

Granny Smith: Ah sold it to the new owners of that new pawn shop. Flibbit, Flabbity, something like that.

(Y/N): You mean Flim and Flam? Oh no.

Rainbow Dash: You know them?

(Y/N): I met those guys before, it's easy to sell stuff to them, but it's hard to repurchase them. They've been after my book of dragons for a while now, but I refuse to give it to them. No matter how much they offer me, I still say no.

Applejack: Good for you, Sugar Cube. You should never sell your research to anyone. Especially since you've been working so hard on it.

(Y/N): We need to find them. Let me get a good sniff with this dragon.

You then turn into a green dragon with a brown trim, a light underbelly, and a red face with a clubbed tail, a jackhammer-like maw, an armored neck, long horns on the head, and small spines on the back and tail. This is your Rumblehorn form.

Rainbow Dash: What kind of dragon is this?

(Y/N): It's called a Rumblehorn. This was the first tracker-class dragon discovered.

You then go over to sniff Granny Smith's hands. You then get the scent of where Applejack's bass is.

(Y/N): I got the scent. Let's go.

You and the girls head over to the pawn shop.

Later at the pawn shop, you revert to human form and enter the store with the girls. You see two men with red and white hair, stripe shirts, black bowties, white pants, and yellow skin.

Flim: Welcome to the grand opening of the Flim Flam Brothers' Everything-Under-the-Sun Emporium!

Flam: If you want it...

Flim and Flam: ...We've got it!

Flim: Need a pogo stick?

Flam: A bowling ball?

Flim: A stuffed clown?

Flam: Whatever this is?

Then the owners spot you.

Flam: Look who's here brother of mine!

Flim: I do see the top dragon researcher.

Flam: Guess you finally caved in? Going to see that Book of yours?

You then turn into a Scauldron and spray some hot water on the owners.

Flim: We'll take that as a no then.

You then revert to human form.

Applejack: I'd like that bass.

She then points at the bass guitar.

Flim: I can give you this bass for a non-negotiable price of $1000.

Then you and all the girls were outraged by the price.

Rarity: Why? You only paid Granny $2 for it!

Flim: Yes, well, we have to cover our overhead and transportation costs.

(Y/N): It took us 5 minutes to walk here. Cut us some slack.

Applejack: Listen, Granny never should've sold my bass. I'll give ya the two dollars back and we'll call it even.

Everyone agreed.

Flim and Flam: Likely story!

Applejack: It is! That's mah bass!

Flim: And can you prove that this is, in fact, your bass?

(Y/N): I tracked it from her house to here. That proves that it's her bass. My tracking senses never fail me.

Then Flim and Flam thought to themselves and then Flam came up with an idea.

Flam: I'll bet you don't even play the bass, Applejack... if that is your real name!

Rainbow Dash: Of course that's her real name!

Pinkie Pie: And she does play the bass!

You then walk over and grab the bass.

(Y/N): I'll prove to you that that's her bass.

You then hand it to Applejack.

(Y/N): Applejack, go ahead and play for us.

Then Applejack plays the bass. She plays the bass so much, that she made a shockwave that made the shop owners shock. She had a newly redecorated bass, as well as a pony tail and ears. You then turn to them.

(Y/N): You need any more proof?

Flim: Perhaps, this is her bass. But, they're still the transportation cost and overhead.

Flam: Don't forget the stocking fee.

Flim: Wouldn't dream of it brother.

This angers the girls. But then you do something very noble.

(Y/N): Alright, how about this? Her bass for... (sighs) my book of Dragons?

The girls gasp. Applejack then goes to you.

Applejack: Sugar Cube, what are you doing? You can't give up your research for me.

You then look at Applejack and whisper.

(Y/N): (whisper) I have a plan. I'm not gonna give them this book. Not on my life.

Applejack nods. You then pull out your book.

(Y/N): Do we have a deal?

Flim and Flam thought for a moment.

Flim and Flam: It's a deal!

You then give them the book and Applejack gets her base back. You also give them two dollars. Flim and Flam turn around and begin to look at your book.

Flim: Think about the discoveries we will make.

Flam: Indeed, brother. This is amazing.

Without them knowing, you turn into the Speed Stinger and inject them with the paralyzing venom.

Flim: (stiff) Brother, what's happening? Why... can't... I... move? Can... you... move?

Flam: I... can't... either... brother.

You then go to them and let out a roar.

You then revert to human form and grab your book.

(Y/N): Pleasure doing business with you guys.

You then walk away from Flim and Flam and go back to the girls.

(Y/N): I told you, I had a plan.

You and the girls then walk out.

Flim: Let's... forget... about... the... book!

Flam: Agreed... brother.

Outside the store, Applejack hugs you.

Applejack: You had me worried there for ah moment, (Y/N). That was very noble of you to give your book to them.

(Y/N): Yeah. I know. No one messes with my friends. I'm loyal to anyone.

Applejack rubs your head. You then begin to purr.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you were practicing your singing in the music room. Your brother and sister were in with you.

(Y/N): Thanks again you guys for coming to watch me sing. I do wish Twilight was here to hear me sing, but I know she's back in her world.

(B/N): It's the least we can do, little bro. I know you miss her a lot. Hopefully, she'll come back.

(S/N): Yeah. By the way, how are ya after the incident?

You look to make sure no one else but you three are around. You then close the door.

(Y/N): I'm doing better. I haven't seen the bounty hunter in a while. I guess he'd finally given up.

(S/N): Well, that's good to know, little bro.

(B/N): Yeah. So what song will you be singing?

(Y/N): I'm going to be singing that song by Daughtry. I think it's called, "Waiting for Superman."

(B/N): Oh, I like that one. Go ahead. We're ready.

You then start to sing.

(B/N): Awesome as always little bro.

(S/N): You really have an act for singing, little bro.

(Y/N): Thanks, guys.

You were unaware that Rainbow and two girls with a profession in the art of music, watch you sing. Your sister, however, took notice.

(S/N): Hey, little bro, looks like you got some spectators.

You look over to the door to see the three girls watching. The girls were Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow Dash, and another girl with black hair, a pink bowtie, a pink skirt, tap shoes, white stockings, grey skin, and purple eyes.

You start to blush but then regain your composure.

(Y/N): How long have you girls been here?

Rainbow Dash: Since the middle of the song.

Vinyl: Dude, your voice is so amazing.

(Y/N): Thanks.

You then notice the girl next to Vinyl.

(Y/N): I don't think we've met before. Who might you be?

The grey-skinned girl blushed.

???'s thoughts: Come on, just say your name.

???(Octavia Melody): Octavia Melody, it's nice to meet you.

She then pulls out her hand for a handshake.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you.

You then shake her hand. Octavia's face blushed as red as a Singetail's skin.

Octavia's thoughts: Oh my goodness, his hand is so soft!

You and Octavia then stop shaking hands. You then notice how red she is.

(Y/N): Uh, why are you red like a tomato?

Octavia: It's just hot in here.

You then turn into a snowy white dragon with blue highlights that has a long ledge under its chin, spikes on its tail, a bumpy tongue, a pair of large tusks, and long eyebrow-like appendages. This is your Snow Wraith form.

(Y/N): This dragon is called a Snow Wraith. This dragon's breath can cool anyone off.

You then slowly open your mouth and breathe out some cold air. Octavia cools off from your breath.

Octavia: Oh, that's so much better.

She then pats your head. You purr lightly from this. You then revert to human form.

----------------------------------------------------------

After your singing practice, you walk down the hall to catch up to your brother and sister, but then you are stopped by a tap on the shoulder. You turn around and see Sunset Shimmer holding a poster.

(Y/N): Hey, Sunny. What's up?

She blushes at her nickname. You then notice the poster she's holding.

(Y/N): What do you have there?

Sunset: Oh, Principal Celestia has asked me to give you this.

You then take the poster from Sunset and see that it's the poster for the Dragon showcase.

(Y/N): Oh cool. The dragon showcase. I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me, Sunset.

Sunset blushes more and twirls her hair.

Sunset: It's no problem. Also...

She then hugs you.

Sunset: Thanks for giving me this second chance.

You then return the hug.

(Y/N): It's no problem, Sunset. Do you mind walking with me to my brother and sister?

Sunset: I don't mind at all.

You both let go and then begin to walk. As you walk, you hear a familiar whistle.

(Author's note: Start at 3:23)

You look behind you to see the bounty hunter behind two kids talking to each other. Your eyes widen and become afraid. The bounty hunter takes two fingers to his eyes and then points them at you. You become frozen in fear.

(Author's note: He's behind two students in the hallway)

You were then released from this by a tap on the shoulder. You turn around and see Sunset looking at you in concern.

Sunset: (Y/N), you ok?

You then regain your composure and say

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm good. I uh... I thought I heard something. That's all.

Sunset doesn't believe you, but then she decides to go along with it. She then continues to walk. You turn around and notice the bounty hunter is gone. You sigh in relief, but you still have fear inside of you. You catch up to Sunset, and you look at your wrist to see your lives. Sunset notices your lives, but she thinks they're tattoos.

Sunset: Whoa! I didn't know you had tattoos.

You cover your arm back up and say

(Y/N): Oh, those, well, I've had them for a while now.

Sunset: That's cool.

(Y/N): Thanks.

You and Sunset continue to walk. You slowly roll up your sleeve to see your one life remaining.

Your thoughts: Should my friends know about this? Should they know a bounty hunter is following me? I don't want them to get involved with this, but I also don't want to hurt them either.

Your thoughts were running through your head as you continued to walk.

To be continued...

(You've now witnessed the girls ponying up without Twilight here. You thought the bounty hunter was gone, but he is still going to follow you wherever you are. Will the girls find out about your lives? Will Twilight come back to Canterlot? What dragon will you turn into at the showcase? Find out in Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase. Coming tomorrow at 3 p.m.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

13.7K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
214K 5.9K 60
Draco the family friend knowing more about your families problems then you. The two of you going through tragedies together. Could draco be the thing...
1K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
166K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...