𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

De _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... Mai multe

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ
10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول
11. Dard | Pain | درد
12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی

4.2K 266 53
De _dreamxwriter

❝Kaate nahi kat-te ye din ye raat
Kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
Kaate nahi kat-te ye din ye raat
Kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
Lo aaj main kehta hoon. ❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

27th january...

It's been a month since Zayan and Rumi's marriage was fixed, with just one more month until their wedding. Everything is going smoothly; Rumi is interning with Sani at the same hospital. Over this month, Dr. Hamza has warmed up to them, no longer as cold as before, but still not entirely open.

However, his growing fondness for Rumi is becoming a challenge, because he is trying to assure his heart that nothing is like that. on the other side rumi becomes increasingly restless for her impending wedding with Zayan, overlooking the sacrifice she's making for her career. She is even grateful that he is letting her complete internship.

Returning to Dr. Hamza, he is the only son of single father, introverted and reserved, but once he shows warmth, it signifies a significant connection. Unfortunately, he finds himself falling for the forbidden fruit without realizing it. Will he ever recognize his feeling? or will realization dawn when it's too late?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

**FLASHBACK**

(Language Warning ⚠ ⚠ If you're uncomfortable with cussing, please skip this part.)

A man sat in his chair when his friend barged into his office, throwing some photos on the table.

"Look at what this bitch is doing behind your back," his friend said bitterly.

"What are you talking about?" The man asked, picking up the photographs, his eyes widening. They depicted a girl intimately kissing a man.

"No." He shook his head. "They must be forged or something."

"Are you serious? You're still denying them? You still believe that bitch-"

"STOP CALLING HER THAT." He cut off his friend, shouting.he stood up from his chair and went toward sofa

"Where are you going?" His friend asked.

"I'm going to ask her," he said, grabbing his coat from the sofa.

"Do you think she'll admit it, or will you blindly believe her? Are you that stupid za?"

"Yes, I will believe whatever she says. Do you know why?" He asked, poking his friend's chest. "Because I have a heart, and that heart loves her only."

His friend's face twisted, but he remained composed.

"You think I don't have a heart? At least not having a heart is better than blindly loving a whor-" He couldn't complete his sentence as a punch landed on his jaw.

"DO NOT CALL HER THAT. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY A WORD AGAINST HER," he punched his friend and, stormed out of his office.

He drove directly to her home, but his mind replayed that images. Yes, he didn't believe those pictures, but his mind assumed things. He was angry at himself for doubting her, doubting the love of his life. The one who accepted his flaws and always supported him.

He parked his car outside her room and entered the building. His heart thumped brutally. He rang the bell for the fourth time, but she didn't open the door. His heart said to use the key in his pocket, which he never used out of respect for her privacy.

She didn't open the door even after ringing the bell for the fourth time. His heart urged him to use the key, which he always avoided but Today, however, he listened to his heart, opened the door, and found her apartment eerily silent.

Confused, he went toward her bedroom, thinking she might be sleeping. He opened the door and witnessed a painful scene of betrayal. The love of his life was sleeping with someone else. A wave of anguish engulfed him, crushing the depth of love he had held for her. Stumbling back, a vase on his left side broke, waking her up.Now He couldn't stop his sobs.

She woke up, saw him standing there with tears on his face, and looking beside her,she panicked. He left her bedroom; he didn't need to hear it from her mouth. Everything was clear. She ran toward him, begging him to stop.

"Please, Jaan, stop. At least listen to me. I'm sorry, please stop," she pleaded. He never did. His focus was on her lack of denial and defense. He left her apartment and drove home.

"She didn't deny she didn't deny she said sorry" This was continuously playing in his mind.

The intensity of his emotions tore through his soul, leaving behind shards of trust scattered like fragile glass. The realization that the person he had invested his heart in could inflict such pain shattered him to the core. His once reservoir of love seemed irreparably broken. The agony of witnessing the person he loved embrace another erased the possibility of love anew. The very essence of trust lay tattered, leaving scars that time might not fully heal. From that moment, the walls of his heart stood as a solemn testament to a love so profound that its fragments would forever remain embedded in the ruins of a once-treasured connection.

"And that day, a part of him died, just as she became dead to him."

(Are you too wondering who is he?)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Present

RUMI'S POV

I was examining a new patient when Dr. Hamza summoned me to his office. Our relationship had improved significantly; he used to be distant and strict, but now he seemed warmer.

Unfortunately, my colleague Sani and I rarely had the chance to converse at the hospital, as our senior had assigned us to different floors-Sani on the first floor under Dr. Arsh, and me on the ground floor under Dr. Hamza.

Eventually, I rose from my chair and made my way to Dr. Hamza's cabin. After a knock, I entered upon hearing his low 'come in.' He was engrossed in some files, looked up, and offered a slight smile.

He had evolved into something more than just a senior-neither strictly a friend nor less than that.

"Are you busy today?" he inquired, bringing me back to reality.

"After the shift?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied nervously, occasionally rubbing his neck.

"There's a party tonight for our senior's retirement. Will you come?"

Surprised at his nervousness, I hesitated, considering I wasn't an official staff member.

"Umm, is it fine with evryone? I mean, I'm not a permanent part of the staff.

"I'm inviting you. Nobody would say anything to you as long as I'm there," he reassured sternly, and for some reason, I blushed.

"Okay, I will come."

"Go complete your work," he said coldly, leaving me wondering if he might be bipolar, switching between kindness and coldness.

Exiting his cabin, I attended to other patients.got busy in my thoughts.

The days dragged on, each one marked as I counted down to the 27th of February-my nikah date with Zayan, just one month away. He hadn't made any attempts to approach me since that day, and recalling that day I've realised that maybe 'love demands sacrifice.'

Anyways Ayesha aunty, Hana bhabi, mumma, and I went shopping every two days, what a hectic day :( I was never fond of shopping. Mumma used to bring me whatever I needed. But now I had to company them as "ab me badi ho gai hu." Mumma's word not mine.

In these days hana bhabi was on her best behavior. She never taunted mumma Or she is not even glaring me which is good for me maybe.

The days blurred into a haze, and after my shift, I headed towards Dr. Hamza's cabin. Knocking and entering after hearing his voice.

I asked, "Sir, when do we have to go?"

"Let's go," he replied, standing up abruptly. Was he waiting for me to come.?

"Woah, everyone left?" I inquired, following him out of his cabin.

"Yes. I go after everyone," he explained, shrugging his shoulders. I realized he was a latecomer but remained punctual at the hospital.

We walked out of hospital , and I messaged Sani while Dr. Hamza went to fetch his car.

Unfortunately, she wasn't invited, and despite my invitation, she couldn't join due to work with Dr. Arsh.

It saddened me that we were separated, but there was nothing we could do.

As Dr. Hamza honked, I saw him waiting for me. Hesitant about going alone with him in the car, I shrugged off my concerns and got in.

The journey to the restaurant was silent, but he glanced at me occasionally. I was looking out of car. It was freaking cold but does it stop me from breathing in fresh air? NO.

My thoughts drifted to Dr. Hamza. Over the past month, I had learned a bit about him.. His coldness is just a façade, inside is a pure gentlemen and I've seen that. He was rude to me in initial days. Like very rude that I even cried when he shouted on me for my clumsiness but later he apologized. He has anger issues maybe because of his past as much I've learned from being a doctor.
But it was too embarrassing that he saw me crying just because he raised his voice. What he must be thinking about me? A Fragile girl or papa's princess? :(

Since that incident, he never raised his voice or caused me trouble. He even shared his lunch when my rashid bhai was late bringing mine.

"Rumi, RUMI!!" His sharp voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Have we reached?" I asked, embarrassed to look at him.I zoned out again. And lemme tell you it was not first time.

"Yes, let's go," he said, opening the car door for me-confirming his gentlemanly nature.

"Thank you," I said after stepping out, and he nodded, leading the way to the entrance.she was unaware of the devil who was watching her every move.

(Author's note : Hold on your seats guys because next is Zayan's pov🗣️. Not everything but a part of his thoughts about Rumi.❤👀✨ )

ZAYAN'S POV

I sat at Taj restaurant for a business dinner, reflecting on a hectic day-typical for me. Yet I don't complain , Because my work is only solace for me.

Having sealed a deal with Mr. Singhania, he congratulated me enthusiastically. My response lacked the same excitement, Because this is nothing new for me this is my daily routine.

Sighing, it's all about deals, work, work, work, and then sleep.

It's been three days since I visited my parents, but they understand me well and don't complain.

After finishing my dinner and realizing the others weren't about to complete theirs anytime soon, I bid my farewell and left the restaurant.

Heading towards my car, I noticed someone familiar a little distance away-Rumi. My expression twisted as I got enraged, seeing her not alone but with another man.

No I was not jealous but I was enraged that we have less than one month left for our nikah and she is doing this. Now i believe evey single word hana says about her is. But it doesn't matter because Even without witnessing it, I trust my sister; nothing is dearer to me.

I remember Hana had told me how she saw Rumi with a boy in college,she informed Taha. Rumi, in response, shed fake tears and portrayed herself as a victim.and taha believed her and scolded hana that created a rift in their relationship.

I hold no complaints against Taha, as any brother would look out for his sister. But this girl is cunning, I was so helpless at that time that even after hearing this I couldn't help my sister because she made me swear that I won't do anything......

Coming back to situation I saw it all. I saw How that bastard opened the door for her and how she smiled at him maybe saying thank you. And then he leads her toward the restaurant in which I had dinner just a moment ago.

She claims to love me, and I believe her (note the sarcasm).

Once a nuisance, always a nuisance. She deserves every misery I'm about to bring upon her.

I was about to go toward her but stopped myself at last moment.

'No zayan no just one more month just one month let her happy as this will be her last happiness. Because after one month she will be in hell where I am devil.'

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

AUTHOR'S POV

Rumi and Hamza occupied a round table with everyone, having reserved a room for a staff-only casual party. Soft music played in the background, creating a relaxed ambiance.

The occasion marked the retirement of Dr. Alok, a senior cardiologist and a close friend of Hamza. Rumi was thoroughly enjoying the company, having informed her family about her whereabouts.

While others danced or enjoyed beverages, Hamza stole occasional glances at Rumi. She, however, remained oblivious to his stares just like she was oblivious of upcoming storm in her life , relishing the festive atmosphere. Today, she seemed happier than he had ever seen her before. The time came for the cake-cutting ceremony.

Though Hamza usually avoided such events, he attended for Alok's sake. Rumi stuck by his side throughout the party, as he was the person she knew best, despite making some friends there Only.

As it neared time to leave, they bid farewell and exited the restaurant. Rumi mentioned calling her driver, but Hamza promptly declined, insisting that she ride in his car-an order, not a request. His demeanor shifted from sweet to strict in an instant. She told him her address.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Rumi blurted out, "Why are you like this, sir?" as soon as they settled into the car.

"Like what?" Hamza inquired emotionlessly, uncertain where the conversation was heading.

"One minute you're warm, and then you are rude to everyone. You try to show that you don't care, that you hide your emotions, but it's not true. I know this coldness of yours is just a facade," she pressed on.

Each word seemed to tighten Hamza's grip on the steering wheel.He doesn't like when someone tries to read him , when someone tries to break the wall he has raise around himself. He struggled to control himself, fearing that she might unravel everything he had built, everything he wanted people to believe.

Yet, he refrained from yelling or making her cry again, counting to ten to temper his anger. But Rumi persisted.

"You show everyone in the hospital that you are an emotionless man who doesn't care about anyone's feelings. But then why did you come for Alok sir's retirement? Because you care about him. Because he is close to your heart, becau-"

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!!!" Hamza punched the dashboard beside the steering wheel, unable to contain his anger, exploding on Rumi, whose eyes widened at his red eyes and the bruised knuckle.

"S-sir, your h-hand-" Rumi started in a trembling voice but was cut off by Hamza himself.

"SHUT UP, RUMI. If I spoke some words nicely to you doesn't mean you will dance on my head. And what do you even know about me, huh? Emotions? Care? Don't try to be my friend when you clearly are not. And this is your last warning," he shouted, even though he tried to control.

"Th-hen why did you b-bring me here?" she whispered, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. Now he was regretting his outburst, but her question lingered in his mind. Hamza was conflicted himself, unable to provide an answer. When her house came into view, he spoke, "We've reached your home," avoiding eye contact.

Rumi, still waiting for an answer, realized he wouldn't respond. Quietly, with anger directed at herself for prying into his life and bitter thoughts about him for shouting at her, she left the car, acknowledging that she had witnessed a different side of him today.
Yes he has shouted on her and it was nothing like today. He was gentler at that time compare to now...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello butterflies I'm really really sorry for late update but i hope this update will make up to it .

So what do you think about story? I've read all the comments on last chapter and everybody asked me to fast forward the book but as you know I just can't fast forward immediately as I want to show Dr.vhamza too and sure i will skip all the ritual of their wedding. And inshallah in next chapter they will be married. ❤👀

Follow me on insta if you want to contact me Or you want spoilers related to Mohabbat ke aansoo.

Here are my two id's-

1. Novels_odessey
2. _dreamxwriter

Words- 2789 (woah I wrote a lot today❤😭)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

145K 13.3K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
302K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
125K 7.2K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
10.2M 570K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...