Fireman Sam- Series 2 of the...

By UltimateElvnyFan

remember series 5 of fireman sam? well, what if they had made more seasons of that version and had not cancel... More

Introduction
The Characters
Vehicles
Cast
Episode 1- A Valentine's Day to Remember
Episode 3- Cridlington's Crush
Episode 4- Narzan Rises Again
Episode 5- Girls Know How
Episode 6- Cats and Dates

Episode 2- Bus Down

49 0 0
By UltimateElvnyFan

Fireman Sam was in his inventing shed, tinkering away on his latest invention. He hummed a small tune, as Sarah and James, his little niece and nephew, watched in wonder.

"What is it, Uncle Sam?" Sarah asked, "it looks awful big."

"It's a surprise," Sam told the two little kids, "why don't you go play with Norman and Mandy, so that you don't see what it is?"

"Okay, Uncle Sam," James said as the two kids ran off.

Just then, as Sam continued to work, Elvis came up to him and said, "whatcha workin' on, Sam? A new electric guitar for me?"

"No, Elvis," Sam chuckled, "it's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises," Elvis said, "but I'd sure like to know-"

"CRIDLINGTON!! Where's my tea???"

"Oh!" Elvis exclaimed, "I'd better get going; comin', Sir!!"

Elvis ran off, leaving Sam chuckling as he continued to tinker away at his new invention.

Trevor Evans drove along in his bus, humming a little tune. Inside the bus were Sarah and James, who were heading to Newtown to get some new things with their birthday money.

"Now, what store shall I drop you off at?" Trevor asked.

"The big one!!" James exclaimed.

"It has a name, silly," Sarah said, rolling her eyes, "it's called Newtown Central Mall. Our Mum's been there at least 20 times, she says!"

(in this version, cgi is not canon, so neither are charlie and bronwyn. sorry cgi fans)

"Oh, I've been there many times before," Trevor said. However, before the lovely conversation could continue, the bus started to cough and sputter. Smoke came out of the front.

"Oh dear!!" Trevor exclaimed as the bus stuttered to a stop, "looks like I'll have to take my bus in sooner than I thought!!"

"What are we going to do, Mr. Evans?" Sarah asked.

"Well, I'm sure there's a phone around here somewhere," Trevor said, looking about, "I saw it last week..."

"Oh dear," James said, looking at his twin sister, "looks like we're in a bit of a pickle!"

"We sure are," Sarah said, "I'm hungry."

"Me too," James said.

"Now now," Trevor told the two children, "don't worry, we're going to be fine!!"

The twins looked at each other, unsure if Trevor really felt confident about what he had just said.

"Penny!!" Elvis told his friend as they sat at the fire station table in the kitchen, "did you hear about Sam's new invention?"

"Oh, yes, I remember he told us about it last week," Penny smiled, looking up from her cup of tea, "he hasn't told you what it is, has he?"

"No," Elvis said in a disappointed voice, "he says it's a secret surprise. I don't like surprises."

Penny giggled, "well, I'm sure he'll be done with it soon, Elvis."

Elvis blushed as soon as Penny said his name, and he struggled with his words, "perhaps it's somethin' for me, Penny."

"Perhaps," Penny replied, looking slightly flirtingly at Elvis, "you know that anyone would make anything for you, because you're so sweet..."

"Aw, Penny..." Elvis looked at the ground, blushing. But before he could say anything more, Station Officer Steele walked up to him and said, "Cridlington, where's Fireman Sam?"

"He's inventin' somethin' in the shed, Sir!!" Elvis told his respected boss.

"But he won't tell us what it is," Penny replied.

"Interesting," Steele said, "I hope it's not a disaster."

"I'm sure it won't be," Penny said.

"Excellent," Steele said as he left.

Elvis and Penny couldn't help but chuckle as they looked at each other.

"It's no use, Mr. Evans," James said, "we're stuck."

"Now now," Trevor said again, "I'm sure someone will find us soon."

"Are you sure?" Sarah asked, "it's getting late."

"I'm sure if we haven't returned by supper time then someone will call the Brigade."

"Oh, I sure hope so!" James said as he sat down on the ground, "Uncle Sam's probably worried sick about us right now!"

"I'm sure that they're already looking for us," Trevor said, trying to remain positive, "I'm sure that-"

"I'm tired," James said, "can we light a campfire?"

"Alright," Trevor said, getting out a match and lighting a small flame, "but we must be careful."

"We will," Sarah and James said at the same time, "we're always careful."

"You are," Trevor smiled.

"Oh, Bella, did you hear?" Dilys told her friend, "Sam's inventin' a crazy sort of invention that he won't tell anyone about."

"Oh mama mia," Bella exclaimed in response, "I hope that it is a not a disaster!!"

"Perhaps it'll teach my Norman a lesson," Dilys said. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, Norman stole a cookie from the jar, and snickered as he did so. "Mam will never know..."

"Bella?" Dilys asked, looking at the clock, "what time do you suppose it is?"

"Why are you a asking, Dilys?"

"It's just that I haven't seen Trevor in a long time," Dilys said, "I thought he was supposed to take James and Sarah to Newtown, but they haven't returned yet, and they should have gotten back by now!"

"Oh," Bella thought, "I dunno! Maybe-"

"Oh, you don't think that he's met someone else??" Dilys questioned, "I bet she's nice and pretty..."

"Oh, I a dunno..." Bella said, "I r-really don't a know..."

"Well," Dilys said, "I hope that's not the case."

"Yes," Bella said.

"Cridlington, isn't Sam done with that blasted 'invention' of his yet?" Station Officer Steele asked, "it's been 3 hours now."

Elvis shrugged, "can't say, Sir. I wish I knew, Sir."

"Oh, forget it," Steele waved him off, "go ask Firefighter Morris about it."

Elvis blushed as he approached Penny, who was nearby, and said, "any news about Sam and his invention?"

"Not yet, Elvis," Penny smirked, "Sam's quite good at keeping secrets, you know."

"Yes," Elvis said, "but still, I wonder what it is..."

"Oh, we all do, Cridlington," Steele muttered, "we all do..."

"It's been hours, Trevor!!" Sarah said, "are you sure that we're going to get help??"

"Oh, I'm sure they will," Trevor reassured the little girl, "I'm sure, Sarah."

"I'm trying to sleep," James mumbled from the grass, "if you mind."

Trevor stretched and yawned, saying, "well, I think we'd all better get some sleep."

"Okay," Sarah said as she lay down beside James and started to doze off. Trevor just closed his eyes right then and there, forgetting to put the fire out...

Bella Lasagne and Dilys Price dialed the numbers '999' on Dilys's phone.

"Which service do you require?"

"ALL OF THEM!!!" Bella screamed, "Trevor, James, and Sarah are missing!!"

"Oh, Trevor!!" Dilys exclaimed, "hurry quick!!"

The teleprinter produced a piece of paper.

"Ah!!" Elvis said, "Trevor, James, and Sarah are missing in the hills!!" He pressed the button, and the alarm went off.

Sam, Elvis, and Penny sped away in Jupiter towards the hills.

"I hope James and Sarah are alright," Elvis said, turning to Penny.

"I'm sure they're fine, Elvis," Penny replied, "they probably just got lost."

"Yes, knowing Trevor," Sam said, "it's probably nothing serious."

However, as they continued to drive, they couldn't seem to find the bus or the people.

"Hmm," Sam said, "we'd better phone Tom."

Tom Thomas grabbed his helmet and sunglasses, put them on, and rushed to Wallaby I, his trusted helicopter. He turned it on and sped away into the air.

Meanwhile, Jupiter had parked off a nearby road, and the three firefighters were now searching for Trevor and the twins.

"Trevor!!" Sam called out, "Trevor, are you near??"

"Sarah!!" Elvis called.

"James!!!" Penny cried.

Suddenly Elvis looked up and saw a blinding light. He gasped and fell into Penny's arms, making her blush. 

"It's alright, Elvis," Sam grinned, "it's only Tom."

"Alright, mate," Tom's voice came into Sam's radio, "where do you want me to search?"

"Anywhere possible," Sam told the Australian man, "we can't find them on foot, that's for sure."

Trevor awoke to burning smoke. He opened his eyes with a start and was shocked to see the whole area on fire!

"Sarah, James!!" he said, "we've got to get out of here, quick!!"

Sarah and James instantly awoke, and the three of them started to run away. However, as they did so, Trevor tripped and fell into some bushes.

"Oh no!!" Sarah cried, "are you okay, Trevor??"

"I'm fine," Trevor replied, "but I can't move my foot!!"

Suddenly, Sarah and James saw a light above.

"It's Tom!!" James exclaimed, beginning to wave, "over here, Tom!!!" The twins wildly waved until Tom radioed, "I can see them Sam, but the whole area's on fire, and I think Trevor's hurt!!"

"Okay, we'll be there as soon as we can," Sam radioed back.

"Elvis," Penny said awkwardly, "the helicopter's gone. You can open your eyes now."

"Oh," Elvis said, blushing and looking sheepishly at the ground, "aww..."

Sarah and James were sitting below the smoke, although they coughed every now and then. James then noticed the flashing lights of Jupiter.

"It's Uncle Sam!!" he said, "Uncle Sam!!!"

Jupiter stopped in front of the burning grass.

"Penny, get the hose," Sam said, "Elvis, turn on the water."

"Righty-ho!!" Elvis saluted.

As soon as the hose was all ready and positioned, Elvis turned the water on. Liquid gushed into the fire, ending with smoke covering the whole area instead of flames.

"C'mon," Sam told Trevor and his niece and nephew, "let's get you three out of here!!"

He took Trevor by the hand, Sarah and James following, as the slowly ducked under the smoke and into safety.

"Hurrah!!!!" everyone shouted.

"Thanks Sam!!" Sarah said, "thanks Elvis!! Thanks Penny!!"

"Oh dear," Sam said, looking at Trevor's twisted leg, "that looks pretty bad. We'd better have Nurse Flood look it over."

"Is it broken?" Trevor asked Nurse Flood back at the fire station.

"Only badly bruised," Helen told him, "I suppose you'll have to take a break from bus driving for a while, Trevor."

"Aw..."

"Aw, cheer up, Trev," Elvis said, now in his apron and with a plate of burned food, "you can eat the cake I've just made!!"

"Er," Trevor said, "no thanks, Elvis."

"Well, I suppose I'll just have to eat them myself," Elvis said.

Sam chuckled, "I suppose you will have to, Elvis." He then turned to Trevor and said, "now remember, Trevor, always put out a fire when you're done using it. And remember to bring a phone with you, in case of emergencies next time."

"I will, Sam," Trevor replied, "I've learned my lesson."

Sam chuckled again, "that's great, Trev."

"Cridlington," Steele said, walking up, "where's my food? I'm hungry."

"Here you go," Elvis said, handing him the food.

"Er, Cridlington," Steele replied, trying not to barf, "I-uh-I'm not actually in the mood..."

"Aw..."

Everyone chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...
35.5K 1K 65
In the depths of the Southside, where chaos and whispers intertwine lies Kimberly an unpredictable soul confined within the walls of a psych ward. T...
46.8K 847 72
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚" What comes after? Jane's journey continues but it continues without someone well... with...
118 19 5
After being on the run from the police for months before the world even fell apart, Charlie soon learns that the rest of her life will now be just th...