Elysium

By RHsNovels

This fanfic is about a young boy that died due to power struggles between the major powers of the world and g... More

Prologue
Elysium: Lucky Or Unlucky?
Elysium: New Mission..? Strange
Elysium: Hunger Has Been Quenched
Elysium: Date(?)
Elysium: Gaming? It's Not Cheating I Swear
Elysium: The First Eruption
Elysium: Questions And More Questions
Elysium: Specials [Fu Hua]
Elysium: Mysterious MOTH and System Update
Elysium: Preparations
Elysium: Conflict Along With An Accidental Salvation
Elysium: Miss RagingStorm's Important Mission
Elysium: Update Finished And Gacha Unlocked
Elysium: Wait There's More Than 3 Eruptions?
Elysium: Another Legendary Drop? No.. What The Heck Is This!?
Elysium: Accidentally Trolled The System... Got A Sister-in-law By Accident Too
Elysium: Negotiations And Strange Disturbances
Elysium: Poisonous Prick And A Weird Item
Elysium: Unknown World.. Maybe A Dungeon?
Elysium: Aren't You A Freaking Immortal!?
Elysium: Dangers Lurking Everywhere
Elysium: With Great Risk Comes Great Opportunities
Elysium: Isn't This A Tad Bit Too Much, Bro?
Elysium: Out Of The Tiger's Den And Into The Wolf's Den
Elysium: The Actual F*ck? Undead General!?
Elysium: Calm Down Hua, Your Ability Is Great
Elysium: From One Battle To The Next
Elysium: MANTIS VS Evil Ghosts
Elysium: Extra [System] Reincarnated As The Salvation System In Honkai Impact!?
Elysium: Aftermath
Elysium: Astonishing Rewards And More Freaking QUESTIONS
Elysium: Banner Of Nihility
Elysium: Mysterious Shadow And New Mythic Quest
Elysium: Fu Hua(maybe A Bit 18+)
Elysium: System Updating.. Come On You Two, Quiet Down!!
Elysium: System Where The F*ck Were You?
Elysium: Traveller's Proof
Elysium: Second System Update
Elysium: Encounter With The Strongest Of This World
Elysium: Ao Tuo.. And Is That You, Yae!?
Elysium: Ao Tuo's Plans
Elysium: Salvation Of A World
Elysium: The Cocoon's Retaliation
Elysium: Home Sweet Home

Elysium: Captured By The Snake

935 45 11
By RHsNovels

Looking at his arms and legs that were binded by a rope, it looked rather fragile and thin, but regardless of what he did, it didn't work. He sighed and looked towards the culprit with a calm expression which would soon shatter upon landing his eyes upon her.

The culprit was a tall mature lady with long green hair that reached her waist. If not for the fact she had captured him like this, her perfect curves would have tempted him to commit a sin.

A few hours ago,

Shortly after he had fun with Fu Hua, he tucked her in bed and waited until she drifted off to sleep before he left to meet with Yae. Naturally, he made sure to increase the security before he left..

He had been surprised upon meeting Yae, afterall he had never seen someone with such colourful, beautiful hair. Similarly, Yae hadn't expected the Sire to be so young and handsome either.

Which made her subconsciously remember what her little sister said previously about him being her brother-in-law or whatnot. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she realised that she was in a daze whilst the magnificent Sire had visited her.

Seeing her red ears, he chuckled and teased her a bit before exchanging contact information. Then he bade her farewell and left, talking to such a beauty was always something he would welcome, however, after knowing that the world would supposedly end after 5 or so years, he didn't dare to grow complacent.

Through the extensive network he had via his organisation, as well as Kalsfer's previous attempt, he located the place with ease. To his surprise, they were located right next to Chiba Academy, as an inconspicuous looking tailor shop.

His mouth twitched, wasn't this exactly the shop I went to get my uniform?

Normally, as he had the SS rank Infiltration ability, it was a piece of cake to sneak in as he was prepared unlike Kalsfer. However..

“.. System, give me an explanation. Please don't ignore me, I apologise for what I did previously.”

The System hummed in a happy tone upon hearing his heartfelt apology, but very quickly returned to its normal cold voice.

[User, although you possess one of the most ridiculous SSS+ abilities in the universe, your current mind cannot handle so many abilities at once.

The Honkai Eruption ability is already enough to put a toll on your mind, thankfully it's mainly a tool rather than a skill.

However Infiltration, Management and Assassination.. All these are SS abilities that are knowledge focused. Actively keeping all 3 would cause your brain to become mush.

You had an abundance of Salvation Points previously to offset all negative effects, however currently you.. You are broke.

Thus, I had no choice but to seal Infiltration, Management and Assassination.]

He nearly tripped over when he heard that, holy sht dude, or lady! How the heck am I supposed to escape now!? I'm already in some sort of laboratory!

[Hm.. Rest assured that the MOTH aren't known for killing innocents.]

Had it been before he infiltrated the place, he would have been relieved to hear that. But, quite clearly he wasn't innocent anymore! He was the criminal here who sneaked into the organization that was trying to keep the world safe.

Seemingly feeling his concerns, the System spoke up.

[User, only the parts requiring knowledge have been sealed. Thus your instincts as an Assassin and Spy have remained.]

That worked quite well as he evidently became much more confident in talking to the MOTH. What did he have to offer them? His organisation was no joke, nobody would be willing to refuse the help he provided.

He raised an eyebrow at how easily the System comforted him, the System knew him quite well didn't it. He sighed and looked around.

The interior was filled with a very thick smell of disinfectant and medicine scent that immediately disturbed the mind of all who entered.

He walked around carefully, unfortunately, it still failed to stop whatever was destined to happen. Alarms started ringing in his head as he felt some sort of projectile heading his way. He dodged reflexively and looked at what was thrown at him. It was a long black rope, at a glance he couldn't identify what materials it was composed of.

Very quickly, his expression changed as he dodged once again. But it seemed to be for naught as these things just kept popping out one after the other. Eventually he accidentally stepped on one whilst dodging another.

“Shit!”

He knew he was done for the moment the rope stretched and bound his legs within a second. It made him lose his balance and fall onto the numerous ropes on the ground.

“Shit, it can't be that I'm going to be tied up like those BDSM freaks!”

Thankfully what he feared did not happen and only two more ropes bound to him, one binding his arms and one binding his neck.

The ropes on his legs and arms were not much of a threat, however having a rope on his throat meant that his life was now in the hands of MOTH. He immediately got ready to summon Fu Hua at any moment! She was his trump card, the girl who survived the fight against the Final Herrscher.

Clap clap

His ears perked up as he heard the sound of clapping, it sounded distant at first but got closer. He identified this sound of clapping from human hands. The control he had over his body was ridiculous as well, so despite being handicapped, with a slight manoeuvre using the rest of his muscles which weren't immobilised, he managed to stand up with a jump.

This caused the clapping to stop.

As he had stood up, it allowed him to see the source of the previous clapping. A lingering wisp of killing intent had still been lurking within his mind after being captured, but it all disappeared now.

A tall green haired beauty was looking at him with intrigue, she was wearing a white lab coat. The medical smell from the place speaked a lot about what she normally did. Others might have passed it off as some sanitizer smell, but with his countless near death experiences, he keenly identified that this smell belonged to anaesthetics, very high quality anaesthetics at that!

She's not going to experiment on me, right? I heard these humanity saving people tend to sacrifice 1 to save a million..

Even given Juviel’s current situation, he could just barely stop himself from summoning Fu Hua.

The green haired beauty had skin that was bright, and her features were dignified. It wasn’t fair to call her middle-aged, as that would be putting the rest of the middle-aged women to shame.

After meeting with that terrifying being at the start, then the Salvation System and Honkai, his world views had shattered. In a world like this, a lady who looked eighteen, could actually be eighty, or even eight thousand years old. Wait.. Then I may have to run if it's the latter case.

This was a slight exaggeration, of course—time would still leave its marks eventually. However, compared to his past world, the effects were already considered very minimal.

Even though the lab coat she wore was loose, they still couldn’t fully hide her voluptuous and elegant figure. The most eye-catching part was her ridiculously mature lower body.

Her ass is huge! 

Despite being someone that was upright and valiant, he was still a man. It was impossible to not be attracted to such a.. Big heart.

He didn't bother hiding his staring either as he wasn't afraid, so she noticed and quite visibly her smile faded. She seemed quite annoyed so she snapped at him.

“Hey, my eyes are up here!”

Chuckling, he replied in an apologetic tone whilst actually probing for some information.

“I was expecting scientists of MOTH to be worn down with bags underneath their eyes, looking downcast and stubborn, but I was not expecting the scientists of MOTH to be so gentle and beautiful. That was why I couldn’t help but let my gaze linger. Pardon my rudeness from earlier.”

“Gentle and beautiful?” The green haired beauty was taken aback, falling into a slight daze. It had been so long since someone complimented her beauty. She was often involved with all sorts of experiments involving biology, especially human related ones. Although she never went too far, no one dared to say such things to her.

She wasn’t willing to show her vulnerable side right now, though, so she smiled despite the strange feeling in her heart and said, “Your mouth is rather slick. Alright, I forgive you.”

Even though she called him slick, she still had a big smile on her face. She wasn’t a fierce or violent person to begin with, so her anger quickly dissipated as well.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 298 18
______________________________________________ You were taken from your mother at the age of 7 and forced to endure grueling torture, seeing your fri...
58.9K 1.9K 66
Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd x Ultraman) (OC Male x Kiana Kaslana) -C...
102K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
46K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...