✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍

134 7 1
By Roxysimp4u

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

In Ninjago City, the place was in ruins. The streets were empty as Vengestone warriors and infected people and Serpentine walked around, looking for their next prey. In the meantime, (Y/n) drives around as she drains energy from the infected people and Serpentine to get more stronger. She stops when she feels a familiar aura around the area as she grins.

(Y/n): "Hmm... looks like we got some little ones to take care of."

She started to drive again as she started to get close to the energy. Meanwhile in the newspaper warehouse, Nelson looks around and runs runs up to Master Wu.

Nelson: "Master Wu! Master Wu!"

Master Wu: "Yes? What is it?"

Nelson: "It's the ninja! They're back! And they have, um, You-know-who-with them!"

They went to the front of the warehouse as they saw all the ninja, including Lloyd and Garmadon, waiting there as they were glad to see each other and were alright.

Master Wu: "Nya! Lloyd!"

Lloyd: "Master Wu!"

Master Wu: "It's good to see all of you!"

Lloyd: "You too, Master."

Nya: "I just wish we had better news..."

Jay: "Yeah, doesn't look like we can count in any help."

Master Wu: "We are not without allies."

Inside the warehouse, Killow, Ronin,Fugi-Dove and Ultra Violet were sitting there as they were eating some soup. The ninja were shocked about their old enemies being there.

Lloyd: "Ronin?"

Master Wu: "It's a long story. Come inside. I have something to show you."

They all walked in as Lloyd fidgets with his fingers. He had to tell the others about what happened to (Y/n).

Lloyd: "But we have a serious problem. It's about-"

Zuki: "(Y/n)?"

Zuki walks out of the shadows as he was eating some ramen noodles. He slurps up the last remaining noodles in his mouth and swallows it. His eyes sparkled once he finished eating.

Zuki: "Geez... I haven't tasted anything like this at all for years."

Jay: "Uh... Who are you?"

Master Wu: "His name is Zuki. He says he knows how to stop the Overlord and can maybe find (Y/n). But... He seems like he's not from around here."

Zuki puts his plate down as he looks at Lloyd. He tilts his head to the side and blinks a few times. He then smiles at Lloyd and shakes his hand quickly, like he was super excited to meet him.

Zuki: "The Grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master! You almost look like him! Just without the beard, though. Nice to finally meet you!"

He stops shaking Lloyd's hand after he sees he looks uncomfortable.

Zuki: "Sorry... It's an old habit I have. Whenever I'm excited to meet someone, I just can't contain it."

Lloyd: "I-I see... So how do-?"

Zuki: "-I know how to defeat the Overlord? Oh geez! Where should I start? Oh dear... There's so much to say!"

Zuki smiles as his eyes spark with joy.

Kai: "Maybe start off on how do you know (Y/n)."

Zuki: "Oooh... Easy but it's weird because some might think it's stalking but I would say it helps with knowing what's been going on here in Ninjago."

Zuki then uses his powers to show recordings of (Y/n) in different battles with the ninja using her powers and different weapons.

Zuki: "I've been watching over her since the beginning. Though I've not been in Ninjago for so long, (Y/n) was the source that helped me watch over the place for years. I've seen her mistakes. I've seen everything..."

A footage of (Y/n) was shown where she failed to do something right or had gotten herself hurt. There was one where she was holding a lantern and putting it on the water. She then walks away as all the recordings disappear into small sparks.

Zuki: "But... the one that caught me off guard was when she gave everything to stop the draining."

Lloyd: "What draining?"

Zuki then thinks about how he could explain it.

Zuki: "Uh... basically the Overlord's two new puppets had drained her powers but (Y/n) tried to fight back by giving up her powers. She fought well to stop the inevitable. But that power..."

He then makes an orb of light, similar to (Y/n)'s power. It floats around as it leaves sparks around the air.

Zuki: "...Now belongs to me."

Jay: "But how?"

Zuki: "I think that's complicated... It's similar to when a star dies and explodes but more differently. When an (L/n) is in a midlife crisis of dying or being destroyed, they can transfer their powers to someone alive or dead."

They all looked shocked by this and looked at Zuki like he was a zombie. Zuki nervously chuckles as he scratches the back of his neck.

Zuki: "Uh... What?"

Lloyd: "A-are you...?"

Zuki: "Oh! I guess you figured it out? Yeah... I was once dead but I kinda got resurrected from the dead."

Jay: "You're not gonna eat us, right?"

Zuki raises his eyebrow as he seems confused by this.

Zuki: "F*ck no. That would make me a cannibal and I ain't that."

Jay sighs in relief as he was glad that Zuki wasn't going to harm them.

Zuki: "But why would you think that?"

Jay: "Because I thought you were a zombie."

Zuki: "A... zombie?"

Zuki seems confused as he tilts his head.

Jay: "You know... those things that eat your brain?"

Zuki: "I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about. These "zombies'' you talk about, I've never heard of or seen in my entire life span. I only know one thing that can scare my people and that's La Bruja de Setenta y Uno."

Zuki then started laughing when he saw their shocked looks.

Zuki: "I'm just kidding, kid."

(A/n- If anyone knows that reference, I'm proud to say that you and I are buddies.)

Jay and the others were confused as Zuki was also confused by their looks.

Zuki: "Did... I say something wrong?"

Cole: "N-No! You're fine but... We kinda are in the middle of trying to figure out how to defeat the Overlord."

Zuki: "Oh... right. Easy. We need Oni powers and also Dragon power."

Cole: "How are we going to get that?"

Zuki: "Oni Form is easy but Dragon Form is completely different. There are two ways to do that. You guys can try to reach it but the other one is complicated."

Lloyd: "Complicated? How so?"

Zuki: "Cause we need someone and that someone is (Y/n). Unfortunately, we don't have her and without her, I won't be able to help defeat the Overlord alone with my powers. But I have something to help us later on. I'll just go get something to complete it."

Zuki then walks away as he goes to find something. The other ninja looked at Master Wu and Misako.

Kai: "No offense but why is he acting weird?"

Jay: "And why doesn't he know about zombies?"

Master Wu: "I'm afraid he doesn't understand much."

Cole stepped forward a bit as he seems confused.

Cole: "What do you mean?"

Master Wu: "He looks like he's not from Ninjago but for some reason, he wears a suit that looks like it's from an ancient time from the past."

Misako: "When we found Zuki, we thought he didn't have powers but when we saw what he could do... we needed his help to destroy the Vengestone warriors."

Master Wu: "He has already destroyed many Vengestone warriors but he doesn't look like he's after the Overlord."

In the background, Zuki was spinning around, (Like a helicopter) looking for the item he needed until he just saw a little small bird in the warehouse that was injured. He tries to catch it as he chases it around the place, almost tripping on a few things.

Nya: "So... what is he looking for?"

Master Wu: "We don't know but it looks like he could be something else than he tells us."

When Zuki caught the bird, he started to use his powers to heal the bird back up to health. The others were surprised by this as the bird flew around better than ever.

Zane: "Master Wu might be right. I tried to check his records on all databases but there's no trace of him existing."

They all looked at Zuki as he was zoning out and looking at the bird fly around. A smile was on his face as he seems calm by this.

Lloyd: "Then... who is he?"

Master Wu: "That's a question we cannot answer right now. The question is... what is he?"

Suddenly, Zuki pops out of nowhere as he smiles.

Zuki: "I can tell you if you want."

Kai: "Ah!"

Cole: "H-How did you-?"

Zuki: "Oh! I learned that from your little friend. With her skills, she could basically destroy the Overlord but I can see she's not herself right now."

Zulu chuckles as he then opens his bag to dunk many mechanical parts on the table.

Kai: "What the-?!"

Jay: "Where did you get those?"

Zane: "It appears he's been collecting them for a while for something. There are a few blueprints that can work with the parts he collected."

Zuki: "You're right! Besides, I've been collecting them since I got here in Ninjago. I feel like I'm in a fever dream! So many parts, so many ideas I can make with these! But enough of that... this one can change anything. So..."

He grabs some gloves and puts on his handmade goggles.

Zuki: "I'd advised to step back cause this sh*t is about to get real by taking us out."

He then started to use his powers to make the parts float and put some together. Some people gathered around him to watch him work on the unknown mechanism. His hands moved like he was controlling a puppet and his eyes sparkled like the stars in the sky. Nya looks at him as she sees a blueprint. It was the device that was found in the cave in Hiroshi's Labyrinth.

Nya: "I know that... that's the abandoned device in the cave in Hiroshi's Labyrinth!"

Zuki: "Oh? You know it?"

Nya: "Yeah!"

Zane: "If my memory serves right, it was abandoned because it was too dangerous."

Zuki: "Right and wrong. It was abandoned because its people thought of it as too dangerous. But they also thought to stop the project because they didn't have experience as their leader did at the time."

Jay: "Who?"

Zuki: "Kazuki. He was known for his power and skills. But at the time, he created many weapons such as the Spear of Jadeite. When he passed, his people wanted to bring him back as they tried to make this mechanical device."

Nya: "Then... they realized they couldn't, right?"

Zuki: "Correct. Even though they failed and... Evangeline fell deep into sorrow, his legacy never stopped going as his daughter was like the copy of him. And it kept repeating as now (Y/n) acts just like them."

"Brave..."

"Heroism..."

"Chaotic..."

"And last but not least..."

He the puts the final part in the mechanical device.

"Power."

Soon enough, the mechanism was complete as it was an orb with a bright light in the middle. The mechanical device was called "The Shapers of Stars."

Lloyd: "Power?"

Zuki: "Yep. Power gives them life. Kazuki felt his powers coming from his mind as he felt like he could take things down in a blink of an eye. (M/n) felt it in her body as they traveled along with her in her adventures. (Y/n) however... I don't know."

Cole: "What do you mean you don't know?"

Zuki sighs as he takes out a scroll, opens it, and makes it float in the air so they could see it. In the scroll, there was a little figure of (Y/n) as it shows her being struck in the heart as she cries.

Zuki: "For years, I've been trying to figure this scroll as it explains what each family member felt their powers coming from as it also shows the future... (Y/n) however is a different story. It has been destined for the last member of the (L/n) family that "She who looks like the Little Hope, will be struck down by a fierce warrior from the sky; and as the sky falls, we shall be put to rest." I know what this means but I noticed there's a piece missing."

He shows the ripped part of the scroll as there was a hand that had claws and a tail of a dragon. Lloyd looks at him as he realized something.

Wu: "So... you mean to tell me this scroll says that her Destiny has been decided?"

Zuki: "We-"

Lloyd: "That can't happen! It has to be a lie!"

Lloyd yelled out as his eyes widened. Fear is what he had around him. Zuki could tell something made him fear the moment he entered the warehouse. He sighs.

Zuki: "You saw her... didn't you?"

Lloyd flinches when Zuki says that. Zuki sighs as he walks over to him.

Zuki: "I know that look. The look of you not wanting to believe it but you know you have to because this isn't a game."

Zuki leaned closer to Lloyd's face as Zuki's glare was staring right into his soul, sending shivers down his spine as Zuki's eyes glowed gold.

"This is reality. Whether you like it or not, we have to take her down or else Ninjago will cease to exist. Do you understand?"

Lloyd slowly nobs as Zuki sighs. Zuki then looks back at the scroll as he stares at the figure of (Y/n). Speaking of her, where is she? Oh yeah...

(Y/n) stops her motorcycle as she gets off it. She stood in front of the warehouse as she grins and takes out The Spear of Jadeite. She had collected enough energy to get ready for a fight.

The clock is ticking...

...Soon enough...

*Thud*

...Destiny will reach up to them.

The Battle... Begins soon.

(A/n- There were so many things that I had to search for as well as changing a few things around. So... you guys haven't realized who is Zuki but I gave you enough clues but we'll see in the next chapter on who he is. Also, I would like to pray for (Y/n) cause sh*t is about to get real for the ending)

(Created on- 3/2/24)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...
28.5K 968 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
3.5K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
5.4K 118 7
A seven-part story written for Ninjago Angst Week. ---------- Cole should have known that it would happen, should have known that nobody lives foreve...