Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 55

2.3K 205 53
By AnamikaAcharjee

Karishma [ POV ] 

" Do we have to go ....its really early and I don't want to go back to that place where I don't get to see you for hours. " said Aditya sitting on the bed as I was getting ready . " Excuse me who are you and what have you done to my responsible husband ? You're acting like our kids. " I told him. 

" Yeah ...he was kind of boring so I shooed him away. " said Aditya , Is it my brain going crazy or he looks super handsome when he smiles ? I need to get a grip on my feelings. " You're staring at me you know. " he gently reminded me. " Sorry..get ready fast will you. " I told him handing him his shirt. I can't wait to see my Arav. 

But before I could move away aditya grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him . " Hey ! Yeh nazra sirf Mera liya Hain ( those eyes are just for me )  ...don't move them away  from me. " he said while slowly putting a stand of hair behind my ear.

" From now you don't have to give me kisses when I sleep...you can shower your love on me...and mind you only me. " he said in a possisive voice. So he was never sleeping on those days.

" You're were awake? And I used to be worried that what would happen if you wake up ? " I said him. " Well , I couldn't miss those moments can I? I may not have said but I loved you way before I knew I love you. " he said and realised me to get ready.

" So don't hide your love for me. " he said while getting ready. And I still can't believe my luck . I am happy very happy...have to tell sam he was right about everything. Well and he will make a face like ' Told you so ' but do I care ...nope.

2 hours later

We are back in home. Aditya's phone literally vibrated for two minutes as soon as he switched on his phone. He literally got 500 mails and thousands messages.. that guy is not free

He dropped me home and rushed to his office as fast as he could. Well I just found out it's hard to walk after. ...well it took me ten minutes to walk inside.

And the first thing which I saw as soon as I walked into the hall is a line of angry faces. Well they must have heard the car and stood here waiting but with angry faces , even Arav is in sahara's arms sitting silently.

And strangely samrat is in his black coat. Is he going to court for any case ? What's going on here ?

" Hi everyone... aren't you going to give me a hug ? " I told streacthing my hand and nobody moved a muscle. Gungun wanted to hug me but Aditi stopped her. Now what's going on here ?

" We are not going to talk with you . We are very angry. " Said Aditi with serious face just like her father. Aditya would have felt so proud of her.

" Why baby ? Why are you so angry with me ? " I asked her. She says she doesn't like to be called a baby but secretly she loves it when I call her my baby...really taking after her father.

" You broke our promise so our lawyer is going to deal with you. " She said in a serious tone and I almost laughed out loud. " Your who ? Lawyer.,...who is that ? " I asked her

" Well , that would be me...Miss Aditi Sharma hired me ..." Said samrat and well that's new. " She hired you with what ? " I asked him .

" Friendship band ...and only the nicest prince wears them so ....I feel honoured. " he said with a smile showing his friendship band which has a unicorn 🦄 sticker in it. Samrat who takes cases with lakhs got hired with a friendship band.

He is wearing it over his tattoo which is swollen and red ...is that a skin problem? " Sam... wear it on the other hand  ...it may hurt your tattoo... " I told him showing his hand.

I opened it from his left arm and made him wear it on his right arm.
" Why are you taking his friendship band? " asked Aditi

" I am not taking it just making him wear it on his right arm so that his left arm doesn't get hurt more.... samrat uncle is still healing remember. " I told her , she knows samrat is sick so she didn't say anything else.

" Back to our case...Miss Aditi complained that you broke her promise. And she is complaining for lack of time and attention. She is going to hold charges against you. " he said and again I want to laugh.

" Really? What is my crime ? " I asked sitting on the sofa. " You promised to tell me a story but you forgot. " Said Aditi . " Yes that. " Added samrat.

" You forgot to play battle ship in the bath tub while you give me a bath. " said Akash with a sad face. " Another one. " Said samrat with a serious lawyer face.

" My playtime..." Said gungun. " No , you missed that too..." Said samrat almost adding fuel to fire. " Blah .blah ...ba ..blah ...ma ...ma " said Arav . I am surprised he was silent for half of the conversation.

" Yes , that too. You promised them and you forgot to keep your promise. That is a highly family offense making you guilty. " Said samrat.

" You're right. And how am I going to get punished? " I asked them. " Well Aditi the stage is yours. " Said samrat

" We want two stories, battle ship with fifteen extra than usual time and we all sleep together today. " Said Aditi counting her little fingers.

" Well you heard my client...now you will do that or should I sentence you to house arrest? "  asked samrat. I nodded and agreed.

" Now can I have my hug please? " I asked and they came running to me. I gave them little kisses and they went to watch cartoon.

" Must say you're super good with kids. " I told samrat. He laughed and stood up using his cane. He can walk using a stick and doesn't need help.

" May I ask about how was your date ? " he asked walking towards me. " It was amazing...samrat...I am in love. " I told him.

" I am too happy for you. " he said holding my arm.  " Alright, I have a doctor's appointment...so will see you soon. " he said and removed his hand. In that short period I saw his tattoo hand which looked swollen has recovered.

But how that happened so fast and as he was leaving I looked towards my hand, my hand glowed green in colour and than it faded. What's happening here and why ?

At night

" Wait , so she hired Samrat with a friendship band...my girl is so smart. " Said Aditya with a proud father smile.

" I know right. " I told him while applying lotion. It was a long day and I had to do too much reading my eyes are paining.

" Come here , let me look at you my eyes are paining for too much work. " I told Aditya stretching my arms. He just closed his files and phone and walked back in my arms.

" It was a long day I missed you. " he said in a baby voice. " I missed you too. " I told him giving him a kiss.

" You know we can..." before he can finish we heard a knock on the door. Aditya went to open the door and three lively kitten got into the room.

Akash jumped and lied in my arms , than Aditi and than gungun. " Mom , we will sleep with you. " Said Akash and how can I say no to that cute little face. I gave each of them a kiss.

" Of course" I told and since they were not leaving Aditya has closed the door. I covered the kids with blanket and Aditya Sat at the end of the bed.

His face looks so funny , I hid my face in the blanket to hid my laughter. I took the story book from my drawer. It's going to be an interesting night.

Author Interview

Samrat: So I started a poem and someone responded.

My part : Her love was like poison slowly killing me but still making me desire more.

EnchantedSpirit8 : He was like a forbidden fruit that I was supposed to avoid but I still find myself longing to indulge in its taste.

Samrat: Must say very good. Now my next part.

Samrat: She was like a forbidden road never destined for travelling and here I was desperate to be part of the journey.

A dream whom I desired in my own reality and my journey began.

You  :  ??????

Author : That's a nice poem.

Samrat: yes , cause me and my stars are the best.

Author: sam what do you think about love ?

Samrat: pain

Author: why ?

Samrat: That's what I know.

Author: Your stars love you.

Samrat: And I love them and we know what is pain.

Author: And what do you mean by pain ?

Samrat: I don't know all I know is that I don't feel that anymore.

Author: well that was deep.

Samrat: Yess , which doesn't suit me...I am a charmer.

Author: It was magical...now it's gone.

Samrat: Na usko pata , na mujhko pata , mein stars mein mar gaya ..na mujhko pata

Author: Drama queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.5K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
4.9K 333 18
ONE TRIP. ONE NIGHT. ONE DIFFERENT ROUTE. TWO DIFFERENT SOULS. ONE HAS PAST TRAUMAS; THE OTHE IS MYSTERIOUS. What can happen in a few hours? Or so we...
514K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
1M 48.8K 33
𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha," a story about a 19-year-old college gi...