Side by side || Emily Prentis...

Galing kay bullspace

«me and the devil walking side by side» _ A life for a life. This is the pact that Daisy Johnson has made an... Higit pa

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6*
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14*
15.
16.
17*
18.
19.
20.
21.
22*
23.
24*
25.
26.
Epilogue

9*

798 14 0
Galing kay bullspace

"I beg your pardon,
do you have a minute for a sinner?"

Daisy had spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing. She had tried to call both Rose's Nanny and the boy countless times, but she had received no answer. She was bored that she didn't go to work.

She didn't know how she had managed to go through the entire day without going crazy until eight in the evening. Suddenly the ringing of the doorbell distracted her from all her thoughts. She wasn't expecting any visitors, so she immediately took the gun and stuck it in her pants, behind her back, so that it would be easy to reach but still hidden.

She looked through the peephole and to her great surprise she saw Emily Prentiss on the other side of the door, so she opened it. Emily's face was tired, but despite this she was still immensely beautiful and elegant.

"Hey, I came to bring you the things you left at the police station. I forgot to give them back to you yesterday." - said her boss

"Oh, thanks, I just put them totally out of my mind. Do you want to come in?" - said Daisy, taking her things out of Emily's hands and placing them on a cabinet in the entrance that served as a pocket emptier

"Why do you have the gun on you?" - Emily asked, entering the room and closing the door behind her

When Daisy saw Emily she had totally forgotten that she had even thought that a threat could be behind her front door and had opened it without thinking of putting the gun away. Emily, however, didn't seem scared, just worried.

"I didn't know who was on the other side of the door, I don't know many people here in D.C that could ring my doorbell, so I thought I'd try to protect myself somehow." - she said, taking the gun off herself and placing it on the same cabinet she placed everything else on

"Is there anyone you should protect yourself from?" - asked Emily, getting only a negative nod from Daisy that didn't want to talk about it in any way

The young agent's face was tired. Emily was used to always seeing her in her best glory at work. Daisy was beautiful and shiny, but at that moment she looked dull and ruined. Even though concern should have been her only reaction to the sight of her, Emily couldn't help but think about how beautiful Daisy still was.

Her younger agent motioned for Emily to follow her into the living room and sit on the large sofa that stood in the middle of her room. Emily loved that apartment: it was large, bright and tastefully furnished down to the smallest details.

The two women's eyes met immediately as soon as they were both sitting on the sofa. It was clear that Emily didn't know what to say and Daisy had no intention of having a conversation.

"Everything okay? How are you today?" - Emily asked, trying to be thoughtful

"Yes, I'm fine Emily." - said Daisy, trying unsuccessfully to disguise the boredom that question had caused

"No, you're not fine." - Emily said, walking over and taking Daisy's hands in hers

That gesture was uniquely comforting, but Daisy couldn't afford to let Emily into her personal sphere. The older woman was still a profiler and one of the best, so Daisy had to keep her out of it or sooner or later she would realize what was happening.

"Yes, I'm fine Emily. Please leave me alone." - she said, abruptly interrupting the contact and getting up from the sofa

"Okay, promise me that if you ever want to talk about it you will take me into consideration for a potential listener" - she said resignedly

"You ate something today?" - Daisy asked, completely changing the subject

An even more resigned look crossed Emily's face, but the gray-haired woman couldn't do anything else but play Daisy's game or she would never gain her trust. It was a sick struggle in which one desperately sought the other's trust in order to destroy each other, but neither of them imagined that the other's intention was also the same as their own.

"No, I had breakfast this morning though, after someone reminded me that it's important to have it." - said Emily

"It's after eight p.m. Emily, you haven't eaten anything today. Come and I'll make you something." - Daisy said, motioning for Emily to follow her into the huge kitchen

Daisy had never been very good at cooking, but since she was in high school and had moved to another city, far from her parents, she necessarily had to learn and by now she was managing a little. Her only problem in that moment was that since she was fifteen she was on a vegan diet and she hadn't the foggiest idea if Emily will like the things in her fridge and pantry.

"We could do something else instead of cooking and eating." - said Emily, who wrapped her arms around Daisy's waist, who was intent on looking at what she had in the refrigerator

"You're going to need energy for what I have in mind for you tonight, so you're eating."- Daisy told her, freeing herself from Emily embrace and starting to prepare a pasta dish with fresh tomato

When it was ready Daisy placed the pasta on the table for both of them and she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling too big at the way Emily was so clearly struggling, her eyes fastened on her cleavage. Emily gave it another few moments but in the end she reached for the food.

She was starving, she hadn't realized how hungry she was until she took the first bite of the pasta Daisy had cooked. The younger agent turned on the TV, letting the screen fill the apartment with sound as they sat comfortably together in silence.

She kept a watchful eye on her boss because she had realised that that was one of the days when Emily was stressed and tired not from a case but because of red tape and bureaucracy. She always forgot to eat, always forgot to take care of herself, it wasn't hard to notice it from her appearance.

The movie, neither of them were paying much attention to, continued to play when Daisy got up to clear the table. When she came back she stood behind her boss and her fingers rested on her shoulders. Emily turned to look up at her and Daisy smiled at the way her face was already so much more relaxed.

"You feeing better, Emily?"

"Much, thank you."

Emily smiled when Daisy leaned over the back of the chair and kissed her, her tongue sweeping over her bottom lip for a moment before standing up again. She sucked in a breath when Daisy's hand moved from her shoulder to her jaw, guiding her to look back at the TV.

Daisy heard the sharp intake of air as she pressed soft kisses along Emily's pale skin, her teeth sinking gently into the old flesh over her pulse and then she soothed the bite with her tongue. She kept her eyes on Emily who was already squirming from her proximity alone.

"What do you want now?"

"You." - Emily's reply was instant, her fingers gripping the chair to keep from reaching behind her.

"That's not very informative." - She brushed her lips along Emily's jaw, her hand moving to hold her throat gently.

"I want you, let me touch you." - It was barely a whine, her voice low and breathy and Daisy felt an ache between her thighs at the way she gave in to her so easily.

She loved that Emily let go like that for her, that she was trusting her enough.

"Is that all you want? To touch me?" - Her hand tightened just slightly, she felt Emily's fluttering pulse against her fingertips and she saw the way she shuddered.

"I want you to fuck me." - She mumbled as her back fell against the backrest, eyelids fluttering closed as she completely gave in to whatever trance Daisy managed to put her under.

"There you go, that wasn't so hard now, was it? Go to the bedroom, undress and wait for me." - Daisy said pointing in the direction of the room

It took Emily a few seconds to gather her thoughts through the blur of arousal but when she finally did she noticed that Daisy was watching her intently. Her dark eyes were heated as they roamed over Emily's body, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth and she clenched her thighs together in a vain attempt to release some of the pressure between her legs.

Emily walked silently into the room, aware and proud that there were eyes on her the entire time of the walk.

Emily undressed and threw her clothes in the hamper without a second thought, laying back against the bed completely naked. Her nipples pebbled in the air and she caught the flush on her skin in the full length mirror beside the bed; she looked ruined and they hadn't even done anything yet.

Daisy walked in and smiled at the sight of her boss sitting so prettily waiting for her.

"Lay back, please."

Emily couldn't move fast enough, laying down and smiling when Daisy joined her. She claimed Emily's lips in a demanding kiss, her tongue prying her lips open as she kept her hand on the older woman jaw, keeping her face where she wanted it. Emily ran her hand over Daisy's soft skin, over the silk that was still on her body. Her thigh pressed between the younger ones and she earned a low moan. She hadn't been wearing underwear under the slip and Emily's fingers tightened on her waist as she was met by wetness as Daisy grinded against her thigh.

The young agent broke the kiss when Emily's touch became more frenzied, her fingers tugging on fabric and thigh pressing firmer against her wet center. She kneeled between Emily's legs and she was quick to follow her up. Her pale fingers ripped the silk of her, tearing the seams and Daisy couldn't help the breathless chuckle.

"Easy, we have all night. No need to be greedy."

"I want to taste you, please. I need to taste you."

Emily's eyes burned with desire as she looked up at her subordinate, her entire body vibrating with need. When Daisy nodded she almost sobbed in relief as she let herself be pushed back onto the bed.

"If they could see you now huh, Chief Emily Prentiss, begging to be fucked, begging to be used."

She moved off the bed only to grab the strap on and a vibrator from her closet and to place them beside Emily on the bed.

"For later. You can take it and if you can't you can tell me, okay?" - Daisy said placing a light kiss on Emily's forehead

Emily wasn't so sure but Daisy's tone of voice didn't give much room for argument and instead she focused on the way the younger agent was moving to straddle her face. She licked through her wet pussy almost instinctively but immediately stopped at the sharp sting on her thigh where Daisy slapped her.

"I told you not to be greedy."

Daisy twisted a nipple hard between her fingers and Emily sucked in a sharp hiss. She felt Emily nod between her thighs, grey hair tickling the inside of her thighs.

Emily was trembling as she waited for Daisy, her fingers digging into her soft and young flesh as the brunette gripped her around her thighs. She knew that she was making her wait longer on purpose but Emily was consumed by Daisy, the feel of her, the smell of her, the weight of her as she slowly relaxed over her face.

"Make me come"- was all she said before Emily surged up the rest of the way, burying her face into her cunt.

She dipped her tongue into her, groaned at the unfamiliar taste of the younger woman on her tongue as she pushed as deep inside of Daisy as she could and she felt her grind down against her face.

Daisy moaned as Emily's tongue and lips were everywhere, inside of her, sucking on her lips, licking over her clit. Her movements were fast and sure and she smiled in satisfaction at the way Emily desperately wanted to please her.

"That's so good, Prentiss." - She encouraged as she rolled her hips against her face.

She leaned forward and dragged a finger through Emily's soaked folds and she heard the muffled moan against her, the vibrations of them against her clit sending tingles up her spine.

Emily could feel Daisy move above her but she didn't pay much attention, her only focus was getting her off as she sucked over her clit. She licked over it and Daisy buckled slightly in return, so she continued with her arms wrapping tighter around her thighs to keep her close. Then she heard it before she felt it, the vibrations of one of Daisy's toys and for a second she was unsure what was happening until the toy was suddenly pressed against her clit and Emily jumped in surprise.

"Make me come before this makes you come and you'll be rewarded." - Daisy said, loud enough for her to hear over the buzzing and her own legs covering

Emily's heard and she nodded as her mouth was on her with even more fervor, her warm tongue was back on her clit in an instant.

Daisy sighed and let herself fall into the pleasure of Emily's mouth for a moment before she pressed the small vibrating bullet harder against her clit, rubbing the toy against her as she heard a high pitched, muffled moan against her center.

"Focus" - She encouraged when Emily's tongue stopped for a second.

Emily thighs and abs twitched as Daisy upped the intensity of the vibrations.

She forced herself to focus through the pleasure of the toy because she knew that Daisy was just as close to the edge as herself was and that thought kept her going. She sucked her clit harder, moved one hand to push two fingers inside of her and Daisy groaned at the sudden stretch. Emily felt the way her hips buckled more against her face and as she continued to ride her face until she was trembling from pleasure.

Daisy bit back a loud moan as her orgasm builded by each thrust of Emily's fingers, by each firm lick against her clit. She kept the toy against her soaked folds, but as she got closer to the edge she knew she was losing focus. Then she felt Emily teeth, a gentle graze against her clit and it sent her crashing into an intense orgasm.

Emily smiled against her when Daisy gave in and tried to keep her still with one arm as she continued to eat the younger woman out like her life depended on it. When she started to come down she let go of her clit and removed her fingers.

"You did good."

Emily smiled at the praise and then watched as Daisy turned off the vibrating toy. Emily stayed silent as the other woman secured an harness around her hips, her mouth going dry at the sight of it.

"Suck me, on your knees."

The way the other woman gasped but got on the floor without question made Daisy proud. She leaned back on her hands as she sat on the edge of the bed, threw a pillow on the floor wordlessly and then watched as Emily's lips wrapped around the head of the toy.

Emily has never been a fan of the taste of silicone, but she loved the way Daisy responded to it. She looked up, half the toy in her mouth and the dark stare on her from the younger agent face made her ache. Her eyes flickered to the bullet still in her hand as Daisy grinned.

"You want it?" - She held the toy up and Emily nodded.

"Please." - She gasped, saliva dripping from her bottom lip as she pulled of the dildo.

"If I give this to you, you're keeping it there until you come with my cock down your throat." - Daisy warned and Emily was sure she dripped into the pillow.

She nodded and Daisy turned the vibrations on, choosing the power for her.

Emily took it and carefully pressed it against her clit, moaning at the intensity of it. She looked back up at Daisy as she took the dildo back in her mouth, sucking it deeper than before as she held the bullet against her clit with one hand.

"Look at you, sucking me off like this"

Daisy ran her fingers through silky grey hair, gripping slightly at the strands. Her eyes were fastened on Emily's split lips and teary eyes, sucking on something that could not feel it.

Emily was already close to coming as she rubbed the toy against her clit faster. She gagged when Daisy thrusted against her face, forcing more of the dildo down her throat and then she was coming, the orgasm ripping through her unexpectedly. She pulled back until the tip of the toy was still in her mouth, just barely able to remember to keep her mouth open as she shook through pleasure intense enough to make her sight whiten out.

"That's my girl, look how pretty you are coming with my cock in your mouth." - Daisy mumbled as she watched the bliss on Emily's face.

She pulled back and watched as she slumped, leaning against the side of the bed to catch her breath.

"Daisy..." - Emily whimpered and Daisy was quick to help her up on the bed.

She snuggled into the younger agent for a minute, catching her breath and relaxing into the afterglow of orgasm until Daisy rolled her onto her back.

"I'm not done with you yet. You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, I need you to fuck me."

Emily watched as the dildo, seemingly too big, was lubed up before Daisy settled between her legs. She leaned back on her elbows, her head falling back at the initial stretch of the dildo, pleasure and pain mixing together as she felt every inch slowly push inside of her.

"Look at you, being split open so good for me."

Daisy kept her eyes where the toy was nestled inside of the older woman, she wanted nothing more than to fuck Emily into the bed but she gave the time that the older agent needed to adjust. When Emily grinded down against it she looked up at her face and Emily nodded.

The moan that ripped from her throat when Daisy pulled back, only to thrust heavily into her, was nothing short of guttural. It was heavy thrusts, bordering on painful but Emily loved it. Her hands gripped the sheets in her hands as she fell back on the bed, Daisy quick to hover above her, her strong hips not stopping.

Daisy sucked a nipple into her mouth, left marks over the pale skin and moaned at the feeling of the base of the dildo pushing against her clit. It spurred her on, making her fuck into Emily faster and soon enough she was clinging to Daisy, whimpers leaving parted lips.

"You want to come, is that why you're making those pathetic little sounds?" - She huffed, eyes locked onto Emily's face.

"Please, I'm close. Let me come, please." - She mumbled, fingers digging into Daisy's skin as every deep thrust pushed her closer to another orgasm.

"Not yet. Turn around."

Emily scrambled to her hands and knees and the dildo was back inside of her, one of Daisy's hand bruising on her hip. She looked back at her just in time to see her sucking two of her fingers and then felt one of them rub over her other hole.

"Yes?" You love it in any hole don't you?" She mused and then pressed her thumb inside of the tight hole of her ass after Emily nodded

Emily fell onto her elbows, moving back against Daisy with as much power as the younger woman was fucking her. The tension in her stomach was back, spreading like liquid fire and she clenched her teeth to keep from screaming out.

"I need to come, please let me come." - She begged and Daisy squeezed her hip.

"Five..."

Emily whined as the pleasure built, her eyes screwing shut.

"Four..." - Daisy was panting, her muscles burning as she watched Emily tremble in an effort not to let go.

"Three..."

"Fuck!" - Emily hit the bed with her fist, she was so close she could taste it.

"Two..." - Daisy pushed her thumb in deep inside her ass and the broken off sob coming from her boss made her clit throb as it pushed against the dildo.

"One..."

Emily felt every muscle in her body burn, her ears trained on Daisy's smooth voice behind her.

"You can come."

Emily was sure the neighbors could hear the scream she let out as star lined her vision as her orgasm rocked her entire body. She fell onto the bed, unable to stay up and Daisy moved with her, reaching around her to rub her clit and keeping her orgasm going as she continued to shake between the bed and Daisy's soft body.

"You're okay, you're okay, you're so good Em."

Emily could barely hear her over the ringing in her ears, mind still spinning. Daisy placed gentle kisses across her back and shoulder as she waited for Emily to come back down, not moving until Emily was nudging at her weakly.

She gave a low gasp when Daisy pulled out of her and threw the harness and toys onto the floor to be dealt with later.

"How do you know exactly what I need?" - Emily whispered as she turned onto her back, opening her arms for Daisy who happily laid against her.

She kissed her, feeling Daisy smile into it before they both collapsed onto the bed, the exhaustion hitting them.

"You'll be limping tomorrow." - Daisy said, her voice smug as she hid her face in the crook of Emily's neck for a moment.

"Don't get cocky." - Emily pinched her side and then grunted when Daisy shifted until she was straddling her waist.

"Oh but chief, I'm not nearly done with you yet."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

202K 3.5K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...
64.1K 1.1K 10
Needing to let go a little before starting a new job, you decided to go on a short vacation. Only this vacay is a little more... dirty. In this Emily...
25K 557 70
this takes place when jj is the new unit chief! jj doesn't like Lola Prentiss and she can't figure out why! It's basically x reader but your name is...
55.6K 1.7K 30
Agent Roy is stubborn, but has many good reasons. She doesn't trust a lot of people and hides many secrets. She seems cold-hearted, but her symptom...