Black Mage

By iam_mari02

๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic/Graphics
Playlist
Cast
Prologue
The Avengers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

598 2 0
By iam_mari02

Iron Man swerved around a building and faced the Chitauri Leviathan. He pulled out his miniature multiple rocket launcher and fired. The Chitauri Leviathan roared in annoyance and turned to him.
"We got his attention. What the hell is step two?!"
Iron Man flew away.

Hawkeye tripped a Chitauri Soldier and rammed an arrow down its throat.
Black Widow got her hands on a Chitauri Soldier's energy rifle and fought the hell out of them.
Captain America and Black Mage joined back in. He landed in front of Hawkeye and with his shield whacked oncoming Chitauri Soldiers.
Mage's eyes turned red as she created fireballs that powerfully hurled at some Chitauri Soldiers who were shooting at her.
It was all too much on them, until... Lightning struck down from the sky, channelling the blast, firing the electricity out at the Chitauri Soldier around them.

They were blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri Soldiers convulsed, dropped dead to the ground. Thor touched down.
"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked.
"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable."
"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." Tony added.
"How do we do this?" Natasha asked.
"As a team."
"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said.
"Yeah, get in line." Clint added.
"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..."

Just then, Banner arrived on a small motorbike. Getting off, he looked around the city.
"So, this all seems horrible." Bruce said.
"I've seen worse." Natasha replied.
"Sorry."
"No. We could use a little worse."
"Stark? We got him." Steve stated.
"Banner?" Tony replied.
"Just like you said."
"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you."
Iron Man came out from behind a building. The Chitauri Leviathan followed, impatiently.
Mage widened her eyes as the rest of the Avengers looked up, getting ready and standing still.
"I... I don't see how that's a party..." Natasha added.

Iron Man swooped down the street. The Chitauri Leviathan also swooped down, barrelling down the street like a freight train that kept building and building its intensity.
Banner looked behind. Cap looked at him. Banner began to walk towards the monster.
"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said.
"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry."
Banner's body started to swell and stretch and harden. Green shot through his body.
The Hulk. Aaannnddd...... SSSMMMAAASSSHHH!!!!
Hulk popped the Chitauri Leviathan in the nose. The creature flipped over a 360.

Iron Man, in mid-flight, extended his arm out and fired a rocket that hit the Chitauri Leviathan and was blown completely away.
Other pieces caught fire and broke off... sizzling as they hit the pavement.
Captain America raised his shield to protect himself and Widow as Hawkeye grabbed Mage and covered themselves behind a car.
From above and on the buildings, the Chitauri army watched in horror as a group of EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES AND HEROINES found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand! The Avengers assembled!

                                                                                      ⍟ⴵ

Loki watched below, motionless, "Send the rest."
From the portal, thousands more of Chitauri Soldiers and even Chitauri Leviathans flew out!
The Avengers looked up. Way out of their fucking element.
"Guys." Natasha and Nova said.
"Call it, Cap." Tony added.
"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."
"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint said.
"Right. Better clench up, Legolas."
Iron Man lifted Hawkeye up to the building.
"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up."
Thor flew up.
"The three of us, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk. SMASH."

The Hulk smiled a most magnificent grin and leaped, soaring high up into the nearest building, he ran up the wall hit several Chitauri Soldiers, snapping in half.
He dove towards a building on the other side of the street, throwing the dead Chitauri Soldiers towards other Soldiers.
The Chitauri Soldiers fired at him. The Hulk backhanded them, seized them and with raw power, threw them down.
In his most powerful leap yet, the Hulk flew up and was in the middle of a flying chariot traffic jam, to which he smacked them out of altitude.

Thor grabbed onto the tower. Raised Mjöllnir and KRAKAKABOOM! A blinding bolt of lightning struck down from above, colliding on Mjöllnir. Thor aimed this massive shockwave towards the portal.
He channelled the blast and fired the electricity out at the Chitauri Soldiers flying out of the portal that were blasted back in a massive shockwave.
The Chitauri Soldiers convulsed, dropped dead to the ground. He even ripped the shit out of a Chitauri Leviathan, which then exploded.

Atop the rooftop, Hawkeye fired arrows into the streaming flow of the Chitauri Riders, hitting his mark each time. Hell, he even aimed his bow behind him, without looking and released the arrow, exploding a Rider.
"Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail." Barton said.
"Just try and keep them off the streets." Tony replied.
"Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner."
"I will roger that."
Iron Man did so and leaded towards tight corners and in Hawkeye's view, who fired arrow upon and arrow, exploding the Chitauri Riders.
Iron Man kept leading Chitauri Riders under tunnels, through open parking garages. He looked back. None left.
"Nice call. What else you got?"
"Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th."
"And he didn't invite me?"

Black Widow, using the energy rifle, was taken off her feet by a Chitauri Soldier.
She tiresomely took it down by cutting its throat. She grabbed the energy rifle, turned to attack. Cap and Mage stood there.
She slumped back, tired, "Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal."
"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve replied.
"Well, maybe it's not about guns."
"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Nova said.
"I got a ride. I could use a lift though."
Black Widow backed up giving herself a running start. Cap lifted and angled his shield.
"Are you sure about this?" Steve asked.
"Yeah. It's gonna be fun."
Black Widow ran at Captain America, she did a parkour move, using her feet to run up the car and jumped up on Cap's shield, who gave her a boost with it. She grabbed onto a flying chariot as the two Rogers looked at her in amazement.
Other Soldiers landed and fired at them, Cap raised his shield and he deflected a shot.
Mage took a knife and threw it in the centre of a Chitauri Soldier's face.

Natasha climbed onto the chariot and cut the turret shooter's linkage to it. She then jumped on the rider and sticked her knives into his nervous system. She got him to bank over a building. Iron Man arrived and shot any other Chitauri Riders following her.
He made his way down to Cap and Mage, who fought off more Chitauri Soldiers. Iron Man pointed his hand boosters at his shield. The energy came off and Cap used it as a reflection beam and took down nearby Chitauri.
From above them, Hawkeye sent down remaining arrows. He sent one across the street, taking down a Chitauri Rider following Iron Man.

Thor and Hulk fought on top the back of the Chitauri Leviathan, tearing apart and fighting Soldiers. Hulk broke off a massive piece of armour and slammed it down onto the spine of the Chitauri Levithan.
Summoning all his strength he, Thor raised, drawing lightning to it from all sides, and bought it down with a final, terrible blow.
The Chitauri Levithan crashed into a history museum. Dead.
Thor and Hulk stood on the back of the Chitauri Leviathan after bringing it down. They stood still, admiring.
Hulk punched Thor with his enormous hand. Thor went flying. Hulk smirked.

                                                                                      ⍟ⴵ

Captain America was fighting off a Soldier who was pinning him down with its energy rifle. Mage jumped on its back and stabbed it repeatedly until the Soldier fell to the ground, dead. Cap stood up, picking up his shield.
"Thank you." Steve said, recovering.
"You're welcome. It was fun." Nova replied.
"Captain, the bank on 42nd past MADISON, they caught a lot of civilians there."
"We're on it."

Dozens of civilians were gathered in bank. Tension and uncertainty surrounded them.
Three Chitauri Soldiers oversaw them, pointing their weapons at them.
One of them charged a bomb. It beeped.
Cap and Mage jumped through the window and he threw his shield at the Chitauri Bomber. The two Chitauri aimed their rifles but Mage used the Widow Bites on them.
The bomb was beeping faster.
"Everyone! Clear out!"
Cap grabbed his shield and just as the bomb was about to explode, Chitauri Bomber tried to stop it but exploded, sending Cap and Mage through the window, landing very hard on a car. Civilians looked up from below. They were fine.
Cap and Mage got off the car, looked around the city. Destroyed. The police and firemen arrived, pulling out those civilians they saved.
Cap turned to his daughter and asked her, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah... nothing broken." Nova replied.

Black Widow, still driving the chariot with the Rider, was hit at her side. She looked about, wondering whose energy fire it was, she looked behind, "Oh. You." she said.
Loki followed in hot pursuit. They raced downward, trailing between buildings. They raced madly, driving and dodging.
Hawkeye looked at Black Widow, astonished, "Nat, what are you doing?"
"Uh... a little help!"
Hawkeye pulled the trigger twice, nocked an arrow, and pointed it at Loki, smiling.
"I've got him."
Fired. The arrow streaked down the city, straight at the Loki's head... snatch!
Like a cat, Loki grabbed the arrow straight out of the air... looked straight at Hawkeye, smiling... Boom!!!
The arrow exploded in Loki's face, crashing into the Stark Penthouse pad.
Black Widow looked down and building her momentum, she jumped of the chariot, landed on top of Stark Tower, rolling herself to the edge.

As Loki looked up, shocked at what just happened, The Hulk was leaping up and kicked Loki, hurtling towards the glass window. He collapsed as he hit the wall.
The Hulk jumped in, ready to attack. Loki rolled himself up in a flurry of broken glass, standing up to the Hulk.
"ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED..."
Hulk grabbed Loki by the legs and smashed him against the floor repeatedly and finally threw him aside to the ground, flattening Loki.
"PUNY GOD."
Loki whimpered in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 395 30
This shit again
275K 7K 103
๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ญ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...
435 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...