✔️Endless

By RiKaOt70608

6 Murders 1 Savior 1 Suspect The story of 8 friends who fall apart due to misunderstandings!! But after many... More

First Day .1
Stabbed Again.2
Church.3
Periods.4
Honour.5
Friends?.6
War Of Hormones.7
Betrayer.8
Death.9
Friendship.10
Birthday.11
Adult Thing.12
Drunk.13
Work.14
Why so loving?.16
She is Back!.17
Dance Studio.18
Ritual.19
Date.20
Dance Competition.21
Things Changed.22
This is End.23
Tattoo.24
4 Years Later.25
3 Dead Body.26
Embracing Death.27
Last Death.28
I'm Back.29
Kiss Me Please.30
Feel It.31
Dream.32
Sleeping Pills.33
Stealing.34
Sacrifice.35
Regret.36
Shopping.37
Viba Club.38
Wedding.39
Its Me!.40

Moive Night.15

17 3 0
By RiKaOt70608

Luna Pov

We walked inside the house and everyone was already there talking to eachother I opened my tied hair and walked toward the couch

Jk:you three didn't told me that you all will go to work *looks at them*

Hoseok:yeah....actually our manager called us that's why we have to go *smile*

Jk:oh....so how was the day? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:everything was good expect that one thing *looks at luna*

Luna:he was looking good tho *looks at jimin*

Jimin:there's no way you're going there we already talked about this *glared*

Jin:woah....what happened tell us *looks at luna*

Hoseok:there was a customer who gave Luna his address and phone number in short he invited her for a night stand *drinks water*

Yoongi:damn Luna we will never let you do this *serious tone*

Luna:whatever *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:don't ever think about it again ok? *angrily*

Luna:its my life it's my choice I am just not doing it cuz Jimin said no *smile*

Namjoon:and what about my choice? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:do you think I care? *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:I will kill you Luna *whispered*

Luna:yeah sure just replace the word "LL" with "SS" *smirk*

Namjoon:wow....what a flirt *rolls eyes*

Luna:don't you like it my dear bee *smirk*

Namjoon:I like many things will you do it with me? *smirk*

Yoongi:damn you both are again rizzing eachother *smirk*

Jimin:I can also rizz do you want to be get rizzed my me *smirk*

Yoongi:yeah....treat me like white tee don't get me dirty *smirk*

Jimin:mess up your white tee *smirk*

Hoseok:woah......the atmosphere feels hot tho *smirk*

Jk:*chuckles* by the way noona you're looking good *smile*

Luna:thanks *smile*

Namjoon:I was the first one who complimented you *looks at her*

Luna:oh...is that so I don't remember it *smirk*

Jimin:but aren't you the one staring at yourself in the mirror for a long time while smiling *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Park Jimin do one thing come here sit beside him and spill everything we talk to eachother *annoyed tone*

Jimin:well I don't have any problem in sitting beside him you're the one who always sits beside him *smirk*

Luna:ok then I will get up from here *gets up*

As soon as I get up to walk away Namjoon pulled me by my wrist and hugged me closed to him I can feel his hot breath on my neck fuck

Jimin:wow.....both of you don't want to leave eachother *sits beside Yoongi*

Tae;leave all this drama and let's watch a movie *smile*

Luna:which one? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:today I stoled a new DVD let's watch that movie *smile*

Namjoon:what's the name of movie? *looks at him*

Yoongi:"Love in Air" *smile*

Luna:if it's true then I will die but never inhale the air *laughs*

Namjoon:don't worry I will make you inhale my smell *whispered*

Fuck his these words are also the reason I get sexually frustrated around him and he thinks he is annoying me I ignored his words

Hoseok:but now I understand why that customer was looking at you *smirk*

Luna:why? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:cuz you're looking very hot in this outfit I mean the pencil skirt the stockings *smirk*

Luna:damn will you walk with me to my caravan today *smirk*

We always flirt like this to eachother so it's not uncomfortable for me I looked at Namjoon and he was pissed again what the fuck

Jimin:sometimes after hearing the conversation between you both I started thinking further *smirk*

Luna:don't think further Jimin we are just very close good friends *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon:yeah....sure and seems like I am not that close to you *glares at luna*

Yoongi:yaaa.....Namjoon why sometimes you act like her possessive boyfriend you both are not even close friend *chuckles*

As soon as Yoongi said that we both looked at eachother he was smirking well yes they all think we are not close friend but Namjoon is the 3rd

Member with whom I am very close after Jin and Jimin so ok nevermind his smirk is making me feel something I rolled my eyes and looked at Jin

Jimin:don't talk about close friends cuz sometimes the people's who are close friends did not able to make a good relationship *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:maybe cuz that relationship will be useless there will be no love in it only pain *looks at jimin*

Jimin:it doesn't matter maybe the partner is ready to bear all pain but just want him to stay with him *gritting teeth*

Hoseok:you both are talking about a gay couple? *looks at them*

Yoongi & Jimin:no bisexual couple *glares at hoseok*

Fuck I just remembered I have to ask what is the story between Yoongi and Jimin I know they both are fighting for eachother

Luna:calm down guys let's watch the movie *winks at jimin*

Namjoon:Luna do one thing go and sit beside Jimin *sarcastic tone*

Luna:I can't leave you alone and you know that *whispered*

Namjoon:if you'll keep talking like that we will surely end up doing something bad *whispered*

Luna:well I am not complaining tho *lost somewhere+whispered*

Soon movie started and lights were off everyone was watching movie as well as me suddenly I felt his fingers crawling on my thighs

I am sure he is again trying to annoy me but fuck I am losing control slowly and I don't want all this to happen I yanked his hand and he smirked

His hands were on my shoulder and we are literally very close this closeness is killing me for sure but I can't embarrass myself

Namjoon Pov

Sitting so close to her is making me weak ahh....what is this feeling why I want to be near her almost everytime I don't know what is this

I sighed and looked at her she was watching movie with a smile on her face she is allergic to word love but she smiles looking at the love movie

I chuckled which was audible only for her and she looked at me being confused I looked at her and smiled a little she was lost somewhere

Namjoon:don't look at me like that *whispered*

Luna;why you always whispers?just say it loud *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:I don't like raising my voice infront of you *looks away*

Luna:yes cuz you know I am still very good in stabbing *laughs*

Namjoon;hmm....honestly I miss old Luna the gangster one who was ready to argue *smile*

Luna:I am still same it's just now I don't argue with you all cuz we are friends *smile*

Namjoon:hmm.....I know by the way enjoying the movie? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:nah....this love story is not my type I love slow burn *smirk*

Namjoon:yes I am slowly burning in jealousy *murmurs*

Luna:did you said something? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:nah.....just relax *pecked her cheek*

She wiped her cheek after my peck damn so intresting type of girl she is, she again started watching movie and I was looking at her I can't help myself

--*Meanwhile*--

Jimin Pov

I was watching the movie with full concentration when suddenly I felt a hand rubbing my thighs I looked at Yoongi he was smirking a little

Jimin:aren't you ashamed you're betraying your girlfriend *rolls eyes+whispered*

Yoongi;but who will tell her and also I am not doing all this with a girl so there's no way I am cheating on her *side eyeing him*

Jimin:what you want to say?and what you want to do? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:i don't know tell me what should we do *smirk+leans towards his face*

Jimin:if I will start telling then you will fall asleep *looks away*

Yoongi:hmm....intresting then we surely have to talk about this *licks his earlobe*

Jimin:*widen eyes* are you drunk? *looks at him*

Yoongi:yes your eyes makes me drunk *smirk*

And now I am out of words he is flirting with me after a long time and fuck this is so good even tho I know he have a girlfriend

And it will be sin but who cares I am an atheist I am born to do sins like these I smirked thinking about our sinful moments

He started going upwards to my crotch and the smirk was not leaving his face as well as mine I leaned towards his ear and whispered seductively

Jimin:do you want to do some sins? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:I am straight man but I can't deny you *smirk*

Jimin:hmm....sometimes I think where your straightness go while flirting with me *smirk*

Yoongi:I flirt with you cuz I know you'll get weak *calm tone*

We both was looking at eachother I know what will happen next hmm....if her girlfriend knew that he have a man in his life

Who can make him doubt his sexuality he was about to touch my clothed dick under the blanket when suddenly someone turned on the light

Jimin:who the fuck turned on the lights *annoyed tone*

Jin:yaaa....you can't curse me I am older then you *calm tone*

Jimin:ahhh....hyung you ruined it *rolls eyes*

Luna:Jimin I am also very tired so I am going home come with me *walked towards jimin*

Jimin:why you want to take me with you are you ready for the thing Hoseok said this evening *smirk*

Luna:yaaa....you pervert just come with me did you forget you want to tell me something *calm tone*

Jimin:oh...yeah let's go *hold her hand*

Namjoon:what about me? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:rot here in this couch *laughs*

He rolled his eyes on her reply we both walked towards her caravan while holding hands she was looking at the sky and moon the she said

Luna;so what was the thing between you and Yoongi? *looks at him*

Jimin:when I was 18 he was 20 just like you I was also sexually frustrated I really wanted to feel all this-

Luna:damn I didn't knew that ok I am excited tell me more *curiously*

Jimin:so....we both did it I was the submissive one *chuckles* and we did it in the regular basis *lost somewhere*

Luna:cool....so you both was fuck partner what happened suddenly? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:unknowingly I fell for him but he never fell *chuckles sadly* I thought it's ok atleast we are physically together but everything changed after my 19th birthday *looks at luna*

Luna:what happen then? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:he stopped touching me and talking to me like we used to do things changed we again become just friends and yes I hate this but I also can't change it today after a long time he flirted with me-

Luna;oh...my god really damn *excitedly*

Jimin:yeah....but Jin hyung ruined every moment *rolls eyes* by the way Luna you're the only person who knows about this expect you no one knows this secret of mine *smile*

Luna:don't worry I will never tell anyone it's my promise *smile*

Jimin:thanks Luna *hugs her*

Luna:I want to ask few more things but let me save these for next time cuz right now I am hella tired *yawns*

Jimin:*chuckles* ok then go and sleep tight *smile*

She walked inside her caravan and I walked back to Yoongi house while humming my favorite song Yoongi also likes it ahhh.....Min Yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Yoongi and Jimin I kinda liked it byeee.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 28 4
You never know when your actions will come back to you.... Nobody knew what truly happened... Nobody knew the true cause of the death that took place...
132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
37K 1.4K 20
♤♢ Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...
10K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...