BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Dealing with Bullies
Classes
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 2
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

Who You Are...

101 1 0
By Williamjwb87

We begin the Chapter with a Recap Of last Season by showing open to see a Family of three gazing at the stars as The Parents Smile and Their 4 year old son smiles in Wonder as he saw a shooting star.

??:MAMA!PAPA!IT'S A SHOOTING STAR!

"Mama":Really?

"Papa":Than,Why don't you Make a Wish,(Y/n)?

The now named (Y/n) Closed his eyes real tight and made a Wish.

(Y/n):I Wish I was Big!

The Parents who are known simply by the names of (F/n) & (M/n) smile at their Toddler who turns to them and asks..

(Y/n):Mama,Papa...Will my Wish Come True?

The two Adults look at One another before shrugging and simply say...

(M/n) & (F/n):We can't say it will or Won't but.....Wishes Will always be a thing for the Memories and our hearts.

The next morning was As normal as Ever and Our Mc's mother went to wake him up but.....

(M/n):*Screams*

She saw a teenage boy in her Baby's Bed and Her husband Rushed In and saw the same thing as he silently questioned how the kid got in,they both slowly took in his Appearance.

Especially Now,that he was Awake and They saw he was wearing Clothing WAY Too small for him and It looked like he wasn't Aware of His Size Issue and than,....

??:Mama,Papa,My Clothes feel different.....Wait,What's Wrong with my Voice?

(F/n) & (M/n) go wide eye and Finally Connected the Dots...The wish From Last night,a teenager In their Son's Clothes,Said Teenager Acting Like he's never been a teen......It's....

(F/n) & (M/n):(Y/N)?!

The now revealed (Y/n) Smiles at his Parents,nods saying it is Him but asks what happened.

They two look at One another and show him a Mirror,Where he Should See A 4 Year Old him but Instead,sees that he's become a Teenager and Does the Most Appropriate Reaction.

(Y/n):AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Animal:Mr.....(L/n)?Yes?

(Y/n):I'm (Y/n) (L/n).

The animal in a suit remained silent before continuing.

Animal:I'll....Just get to the point,You.....Are Most Likely The Most Powerful Being Alive since You Managed to Cause an Earthquake with a Scream,Alone and that Is Very dangerous to Keep Unsecured.

(Y/n) became sad as His parents Got in front of him because they will not Have their Son be Arrested for something out of his Control.

Animal:However.......We Simply Can't Let that Potential of Yours Go To waste...So Instead,We would like you to attend the Hero Course at The "Kurosu World High" Academy.

The animal said with A Proud smile and the other Headmasters seem to agree with the offer as An Old Guy with a Ponytail stepped foward.

Ponytail Guy:What do you say?

Another Man,The Redhead from before comes and says this...

Redhead:just know,We're Not forcing this on you...This is your choice.

(Y/n) remained silent and Remembered all the stories he heard of heroes and Looked at His parents as he asked the people.

(Y/n):Will i be able to protect Mama and papa?

A Big Muscular Man with blond hair steps foward and proclaimed that he would be able to help His Parents As well as anyone in danger.

Hearing this made (Y/n) Smile and Give his Answer.

(Y/n):I'll do it.

They all smile as the redhead Snaps his fingers as Our Mc is Covered in a Bright light and when it died....

It switched to the first day as Music Started to Play as they turn and saw none other than (Y/n) who strikes a pose, now wearing a sombrero and holding some maracas as he was Listening to the feeling from his body.

(Y/n):They call me Cuban Pete

I'm the King of the Rumba beat

When I play the maracas I go chick chickee boom,

chick chickee boom!

The Other students watch this with open mouthed astonishment as Our Toddler teen then punctuates his number with any number of sly gestures - winking, nodding, and dancing.

(Y/n):Yessir, I'm Cuban Pete!

I'm the crazy man in the street!

When I start to dance everything goes

chick chickee boom, chick chickee boom!"

(Y/n) then dances towards a pair of twins standing on the sidewalk of the dorm building neighborhood as he dances on a parking meter.

It switched again with (Y/n)'s First day in class and him just Standing there until He blew on his Thumb causing his Hand to Enlarge into a Giant Fist that he used to smack The ice away.

(Y/n):My turn!

He Walked towards Todoroki as the Dual haired Teen shot more Ice and some fire but it didn't do anything until....

Todoroki was sent flying into a Wall as Our Mc Smiled and said....

(Y/n):THAT WAS FUN!

Everyone else(Mainly Perverts):'Note to self,Do Not Piss him off'

Certain girls in Class:'But He can Smack me,Any Day'

She Was stopped by (Y/n) Softly grabbing her and Kissing her Bunny Ears,Which Made her turn Red and steaming in Embarrassment as she looked at Our Toddler teen.

Velvet:W-why did you K-kiss me?

(Y/n) smiles as if he didn't just kiss a Girl and said the reason was that his Mother always did that for him,when he had "BooBoos"....so he decided to do it for her.

(Y/n):Was i not supposed to?

Velvet blushed and thanked him before Running off as he went back to his Classmates and continued on like nothing happened but his classmates....

Class:'Oh My God........He's So Innocent'

Yep,They Were Shocked by the Fact that he's So Powerful and Yet.......So INNOCENT!

Horny Girls:'I Can't Wait to "Mature" Him,Hehehe'

Wonder how'd they React if they knew he was Actually FOUR but with (Y/n)...

(Y/n):'I wonder when Nap-Time is...'

The waiter (Y/n) Arrived and handed them a Paper.

(Y/n):Your bill,Sir.

The grimm took the Bill and go Wide eye at what it was.

"Rôti humain:
99,000 Privilège"

Seeing the price,They all opened their Mouths and Put jaune Back on the plate as he shivering but alive.

(Y/n) not receiving payment Proceeds to shoot the Grimm and with that He was done.

(Y/n):That was Fun,It was like i was In Cartoons!

Team (J)NPR And RWBY Rush to Jaune as they ask If he was Okay.

Jaune:I was Tied up,Served as Food and Eaten By Grimm and Saw The Insides Of One and Now,I'm Covered In Grimm Saliva....NO!NO,I'M NOT OKAY!

They went back to their seats as Port Couldn't Even Understand what he had saw and just Decided to lay down on the floor Questioning What he saw.

But he wasn't the Only Ones,the Class were Questioning it as Well and the headmasters who saw the whole thing on the Cameras Had No Words for what had just Occured.

(Y/n):We're Not That!You're Like a Shadow from the Shadow Line!And I Will Defeat you......With My Imagination!

Asuka,Ruby and Izuku Nod as (Y/n) Smiled but Before anything could happen.

??:And So Will I.

They Turn to see who said it and All but Our Toddler Teen is Surprised by it.

Ruby:Hey!You're In Class B,Right?Mickey!

"Mickey":It's Miles.

The Villians saw the teens and Just Laughed.

Villian:That's It!In Case You Forgot,We have An ARMY And You Only Have 6!

??:I Think You Believe Mean 7.

They all turn to see Makarov Walking Over to Them and Standing By them.

(Y/n) smiles as he Points to himself and his 6 companions.

(Y/n):We'll use Our Imagination And Stop You As Toqgers!

The Villains Weren't Intimated,In fact they laughed.

Villain(Sarcastic):Ooh,We're Sooo Scared!

They Became A Rainbow Colored theme Team.

With (Y/n) In Red.

Naegi In Blue.

Izuku In Green.

Asuka in Yellow.

Ruby In Pink.

The Guy Known as Miles in Orange.

And Makarov In Purple.

The Villains Immediately Panicked As Some Started To Run But They All Got their Asses Handed to them as The Core 5 Immediately Went for a Big attack.

(Y/n),Ruby,Izuku,Asuka,Makoto:Link Up,Bazooka!

They Had Gained the Rainbow Rush and Prepared to fire As (Y/n) said...

(Y/n):Rainbow Rush!Super Sentai Victory!

The Rainbow Rush Fired And Fueled with Imagination,The Villains Were Attacked By The Spirits of Every Super Sentai Team That Had Ever Walked The Earth,Canon AND Fanon!

The 7 turn away as the villains get caught in an explosion,While they Change back and The entire School Cheers For them and For Saving Everyone.

(Y/n) frowned But It wasn't Everyone in the Class that Refused since everyone's Not Here,So he went to One of his Classmates that didn't Say no and Asked them.

*Knock**Knock*

They Open their Door As they're Revealed To Our Toddler Teen.

It's Yagyu Who is A Little bit surprised at seeing (Y/n) With a Smile at her Door.

Yagyu:(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Hi,Yagyu!

Yagyu Regains her Normal Face and Tone as She Asks the question that hopefully Answers Why (Y/n) is at Her Room.

Yagyu:Is there anything i can help you With,(Y/n)?

(Y/n) nods and Asks His Question as he grabs one of her Hands and says...

(Y/n):I was Gonna Have a fun day Outside,Do you wanna Come with Me?

Yagyu's Eyes Widen as a small blush forms on her face at the Question With a Misunderstanding Being Ensnared.

Yagyu:'I-is he Asking Me Out on a Date?'

Yagyu Stutters At first Before Clearing her throat and Regaining her Neutral Face as she says...

Yagyu:I don't Mind.

(Y/n) Says He's Happy and that he'll get ready,Now.

With that,He leaves as Yagyu Collapses In Embarrassment as Hibari Arrives And Asks What's Wrong.

Yagyu turns to her as she Said....

Yagyu:(Y/n) just asked me Out On a Date!

Yagyu:Why did you wanna become A hero?

Hearing this,(Y/n) simply said...

(Y/n):I just.....Wanted to protect Mama and papa but they told me that I could also Protect Everyone.

Yagyu Understood His goals,Protecting those he loves....Kind hearted.

(Y/n):Though,After Mama And Papa Are Safe.....I have a Dream.

Yagyu looked intrigued.

(Y/n):My Dream.....Is just to make People Happy.

Yagyu:So becoming a Hero?

(Y/n):No....

Yagyu was surprised as (Y/n) explained That While,heroes do Make People Happy...Their Job is To make People Feel safe....He wants to become Someone who's Job is To Make People Feel Happy and just Live his life.

Yagyu Didn't Know how To Feel and Wasn't sure what to say as (Y/n) Turns to Yagyu and asks this...

(Y/n):What about you?

Yagyu:Hm?

She was Confused by what he Meant and thankfully for her....he clarified.

(Y/n):Why did you wanna be a hero?

Yagyu was about to Answer But her Stomach Growled and so Did,(Y/n)'s...

(Y/n):......Let's Talk over Food.

They Got Lunch and It was Pretty American Since They Got Pizza,Burgers And 3-Ways with Hoagies as well as drinks.

As they ate,Yagyu Revealed her past To the toddler teen.

And as it turned out,Yagyū came from an average shinobi family and had a strong relationship with her younger sister Nozomi. The two were inseparable, with Nozomi admiring Yagyū's devotion to becoming a shinobi. Unfortunately, Nozomi was involved in a sudden car accident and was taken to the hospital. Although despite the doctors' efforts, her injuries were too severe and she died. Yagyū was deeply hurt by this ordeal, and the solitude that came with it. However, she both knew and feared that the loss of her sister would eventually fade from her memory as time went on.

As a means of her never forgetting her younger sister, Yagyū dons an eyepatch crafted from her ribbon, cutting her vision and acting as a permanent reminder of her.

Yagyu Explained As she Touched her Eyepatch.

(Y/n):'So That's What the eyepatch is'

(Y/n) thought while Having Pizza In his Mouth

Upon her arrival at Kurosu High Academy,she came across Hibari,who had such a striking resemblance to Nozomi that she had almost believed she had come back to her. Hibari's cheerful nature quickly overpowered Yagyū and the two quickly became friends. With Yagyū adopting an older sister role with her and seeing Hibari as her best friend that helped her get out of her solitude a little, she's always showing concern for her and being protective of her while also showing that she can't live without her, developing a "sister complex".

(Y/n) smiled seeing Yagyu Actually Smiling But Yagyu Played It off as well as blush at His smile before Continuing her explaining.

Although she will not admit it, Yagyū could never live in true solitude, and Hibari would soon become the primary reason she opens herself up to others, namely the rest of Their class.

(Y/n) says he's happy for her and asks her,his 2nd question.

(Y/n):What's Your Dream?

Yagyu Looked Down Conflicted as she doesn't have an answer before Saying...

Yagyu:I don't Think i have a dream.

Yagyu looks ready to cry but suddenly,She feels a hand on her own and sees Our Toddler teen holding hers.

(Y/n):It's Okay because that's A good thing...When you don't have a Dream,You just Got to do One thing...Find your Dream.

Yagyu:B-but What if you already have a dream and Achieved it like yours?

(Y/n) smiles and gives an Answer....

(Y/n):Mama and Papa said it's The best part because After Achieving One dream......You get To find a new Dream.

After they got back to the dorms,Yagyu Asked (Y/n) to Walk her to her Room and he Complied but Once they got there...he was Gonna go back to his Own Room Except.....

Yagyu:(Y/n),Wait.

(Y/n):Hm?

He stops as Yagyu Embarrassingly asks For A Kiss from him and He Complies as he pecked Her on her Cheek,Walking away after finishing.

He didn't get Far as Yagyu Grabbed him.

(Y/n):Huh?

Yagyu:That's not How you do it.

(Y/n):What Do you-*Muffled Shouts of Surprise*

Yagyu Placed her Lips onto (Y/n)'s lips and Wrapped her Arms Around his Neck with Our Toddler teen Being Confused about what's Even happening but The Hormones within the Teen aspect of the toddler teen take Control and Wrap the Toddler teen's Arms Around Yagyu's Waist,Continuing the Kiss until neither could breathe.

Yagyu:*heavy panting*How....was that?

(Y/n):*Heavy Panting*It.....Was Something.

Yagyu Says That From Now on, She's his Girlfriend and that she's Looking foward to their Next Date.

She heads inside her Dorm Room but not before Winking at (Y/n) who is just Confused as Heck.

(Y/n):'Date?Girl.....friend?What's A Date?And....What's A Girlfriend?'

(Y/n):Oh....

He Removed the Rest of the Bubble Wrap and Saw two Sets of Clothing,One being An Outfit That Resembled his Old one before he Became.....This but Larger and The other...

It was a red sweater and a blue cape With a Large White 'U' But Both Appeared To be turned into A Jumpsuit,While also made of a Cross between Leather & Spandex.

(Y/n) goes Wide-Eye at the gift as he looks at his Older Classmates and says...

(Y/n):W-what is this?

Yagyu approaches her 'Boyfriend' and says...

Yagyu:Our Gift.

Hifumi joins her and says that they all heard how he wanted a Hero Costume,So they had Yaoyorozu Make him one.

(Y/n):E-everyone......I don't know what to say.

Most of His Classmates simply smile and let them know that they just wanted him to be happy.

(Y/n) smiles and Puts his New Hero Costume on as he says.

(Y/n):From this Day On,I Am UnderDog!

Kaminari:Underdog?

Sucy Explains that An underdog is a person or group in a competition, usually in sports and creative works, who is largely expected to lose. The party, team, or individual expected to win is called the favorite or top dog. In the case where an underdog wins, the outcome is an upset.

Most Of The Class Like the Name And Begin To Chant It as (Y/n) Smiles at his Classmates with Himself feeling Happy.

(Y/n) breaks the struggle by punching his opponent to the side, but The Villain delivers a more devastating blow that sends the Toddler Teen to the moon, which blows up.

The Two Charge At Each Other and Send Their Own Punches That collide to cause another explosion that sends them back as The Villain smiles as he is an awe of his opponent's power.

??:Your Power Truly Is Remarkable.....Depressing,That It's In the Hands Of a Child.

He Falls And Disappears as Our Toddler Teen Wonders What Happened to him before Being teleported Back to the USJ X And Sees The Foot Soldiers are all Gone as Well as His Classmates are Safe.

(Y/n):EVERYONE!

Class:(Y/N)!

They all Rush to their Classmate and Yagyu Pounces Him as They All Ask,if he's Okay and If he's Hurt.

After Managing to Get Yagyu Off,He tells them that He's Tired but.....

(Y/n):I'm okay.

They all Smile as The Teachers Finally Arrive with The Police as well as Paramedics.

The Class All Smile as They Leave The USJ X And Know That They May Survived Now But This Adventure.......Has Just Begun.

A guitar played as the opening began with everyone's Favorite Toddler teen Smiling At The 4th Wall and with that,The Song Began...

Song:Kimi wa kikoeru

(Y/n) was shown walking down by himself as he was thinking about something with it switching To Natsu As he Stared At his Hand And stared until it swapped to Yagyu who was Staring into the Sky.

Song:Boku no kono koe ga
Yami ni munashiku
Suikomareta

The Class Are Shown Running Together in their Gym Uniforms Alongside Other students as (Y/n) Shows he Is Truly An Underdog as The Title of the Fic Appeared In The Sky and Made Of Clouds Saying "BIG:Season 2"

Song:Moshimo sekai ga
Imi wo motsu no nara
Konna kimochi mo
Muda de wa nai

Ochako Was Exercising,Ishimaru Was Working His Mind,Yagyu Was Training her Shinobi Arts and (Y/n) Was.....Struggling to Lift A Bar that Had Teddy bears as the Weights.

Song:Akogare ni oshitsubusarete
Akirametetan da
Hateshinai sora no iro mo
Shiranai de

We see Koneko Fighting Someone with Her Remarkable Strength and switches To Izuku Fending someone off on his own.

Song:Hashiridashita omoi ga ima demo
Kono mune wo tashikani tataiteru kara
Kyou no boku ga sono saki ni tsuzuku
Bokura nari no asu wo kizuiteiku

We see Yagyu staring off as She sees a Small Female Figure that looked Familiar to her Causing her to smile but bolt her fist as the screen Goes black and Goes back to Our Toddler teen as he runs to his Opponent and The Two Throw A Punch at One Another.

Song:Kotae wa sou itsumo koko ni aru

(Y/n) Stared Off into The Sky Before Smiling And Standing up as it Panned up to Show Him Waving at his Classmates as he Goes and Joins them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Reporter(On Tv):This is the follow-up report on Yesterday's incident at the Kurosu High Academy rescue training facility Known as The "Usj X" where hero course students were attacked by villains

It's Been Exactly Only One day After The Villain Attack On The USJ X And We Open to see the Class all In the dorm as They all chat with One Another as The Resident Toddler Teen,Himself Comes Down stairs in His Pajamas.

(Y/n):*Yawn*Morning,Everyone.

They all Greet him and Say Morning back except bakugou with the TV Still going.

Reporter(On TV):The Identities Of These Villains Remain Unknown To Us as do,their Intentions...But!One thing That they had Made clear is That they are Not The League of Villains,instead seem to be A Completely New Group.

This Made the Students Annoyed and worried as If Dealing with The Amounts of Bad Guys That they Have Already was Enough,Now This?!

Kiba Decides to say something and change the Topic for everyone.

Kiba:H-hey!

They all look at the Blond Knight as he Speaks.

Kiba:How about we just eat breakfast & Head to Class?

They all nod as they all have their Own thoughts about the whole "USJ X" Incident but No more than (Y/n).

(Y/n):..............

He kept eating his Breakfast but did it in a way that wasn't him as his Classmates decided to ask him.

Lucy:You Okay?

(Y/n) says he's alright as They finish breakfast and With that,Change and Go to Class but Our Toddler teen's mind was on what the Boss Villain said to him,Right before he left.

"Your Power Truly Is Remarkable.....Depressing,That It's In the Hands Of a Child."

(Y/n) looked at his hand and wonder....Did he Really deserve his Power?he Shook his Head and Played it off,that Villain was just a Bully that's trying to play with his mind.

They all Arrived in their Class and Wondered one thing.....WHO THE HELL WAS GONNA TEACH?!

The door Suddenly Opened to reveal Aizawa Covered In Bandages.

Everyone:MR.AIZAWA?!

(Y/n):He's Alive!

Kaminari says he's Too Much of a Pro for doing this.

Ishimaru:Well,it's Good to see our teacher is Alright.

Erza:Can You Really Call That Alright?

Aizawa Goes blunt and says this to his Class...

Aizawa:My well being doesn't matter.

Aizawa answered as he made his way to the podium before adding...

Aizawa:More importantly,Your fight isn't over yet.

(Y/n):Huh?

Izuku:Don't tell me....

Asia Whimpered Worrying it might be Villains as Mineta Straight Soiled himself at the thought but...

Aizawa:The Chikara Festival.

Everyone[Except (Y/n)]:NORMAL SCHOOL THING!

They Yelled in Excitement as (Y/n) Raised his Hand to ask with Aizawa Saying...

Aizawa:(Y/n),If it's to Go Pee,Than go pee.

(Y/n) said that wasn't it and instead asked his Real question.

(Y/n):What's The Chikara Festival?

Everyone looked at him like if he had just Something forbidden and Gaped in shock until Asahina Explained to him.

Asahina:The Chikara Festival Is Basically A Battle Royale Type Olympics with Ever Single Student participating and it's basically a Combo of all types of Combat and For fairness,it's Separated between each Year.

Bakugou Yells that he Could Kick the Ass of any Upperclassmen,Regardless Who they are.

Natsu agreed and says that the festival is Getting him all Fired Up.

Katsuragi Smirks At bakugou as she says....

Katsuragi:And That is why You Two will never get girlfriends.

Natsu says he has lots of Girlfriends as he tells that the girl are His Friends but they tell him,it wasn't that kind of girlfriend.

Bakugou Turned to The Blond Shinobi And yelled.

Bakugou:I DON'T NEED SOME BITCH CLINGING TO ME,YA DAMN SHINOBI!

Yasuhiro suddenly remembered something as he decided to bring it up.

Yasuhiro:Hang On,Hasn't The Last year students All Nearly Died Or Actually Died In The Chikara festival.

Everyone turn to him as they all say one thing.....

Everyone:......Huh?

Aizawa Smirks and says that they Better get Ready since The Chikara Festival will basically be An Actual Hell for them.

(Y/n) Looked at his Hand And Realized that if he's Gonna Be able to do this...

He's Gonna have to train and Become stronger...

(An:Not Really Necessary but Okay)

And There's Only one way to do that.....

MONTAGE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.3K 35
Changbin dares Minho to text Jisung? Minho seems more like a no strings attached guy to Jisung someone who just wants a quick lay. Jisung is a sweet...
98.9K 2.8K 31
You, [F/N] [L/N], and 16 other teenagers were "captured" by Team Danganronpa, hoping to fulfill the worlds need of the 53rd Killing Game. But somethi...
38.9K 539 16
(Son of Shaquille O'Neal Male Reader X Crossover Harem) Y/N O'Neal is the son of Shaquille O'Neal, the most famous figure in the world. He was taught...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...