The Mystic 13

By theabug05

A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This... More

Info
First Day 1
First Day 2
First Day 3
First Day 4
First Day 5
First Day 6
The Trauma Floor Chat
Unexpected Words
Powers
Nightmares
Unintended Discoveries Pt 1
Unintended Discoveries Pt 2
Unintended Discoveries Pt 3
The Next Day
Following
Dangerous Smiles
confessions
'Brother'
The Bond
Han River
The Calm Before the Storm
Why
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
Epilogue
Prequel
Authors Note

Author's Note

304 6 0
By theabug05

I am so thankful for all of the love I received for this book. Thank you so much.

The next book in the series is done. It's called The Mystic 4 and I am currently working on the third book in the series called The Mystic 9.

Also, I have a few other finished books.

The Camera- It's a SKZ fanfic and a part of a series. The second book is in the works and it's called Beyond the Camera.

Pretty Eyes- It's a Nomin fanfic.

Books that are published and being worked on.

Beyond the Camera- It's a Chanmin fanfic and a part of The Camera series.

Black Whisper- It's not a fanfic. It's about a Kpop group who are in a polly group with each other. (That one is interesting and I honestly don't know if I'll finish it. I'll probably only do it if people like it.)

The Mystic 9- An Exo fanfic. It's the third book in The Mystic series.

There's also another Stray Kids fanfic in the planning stage but it will not be started until I finish one of the other three.

********************

Again, thank you for all of the love. You guys are amazing. Bye, Lovelies.

-Thea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 50
COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds himself pouring his feeling onto the pape...
31.6K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
23.7K 460 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
47.2K 2.1K 71
A fun social media au Mostly texting Impressive Rankings 🏅 #1 out of 32.1k stories in #seventeen #1 out of 127 stories in #funfic #1 out of 2.12k s...