The Devil Master (Fate/Stay N...

By Xsupertreme

Where you, a Devil Hunter were caught in the middle of the 4th Holy Grail War. Where you would be taking the... More

The Devil Hunter and His Servant
Invasion
A Day Off

The Legendary Devil Hunter

1.8K 55 22
By Xsupertreme

Disclaimer!!: This story will most likely stray away from the original story of Fate Stay Night. And in case it wasn't clear, you will be replacing Shirou Emiya as a main character in this story.

You will also have every powers and Devil Arms that Dante had used in all of the games.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The demon hunting gig is going slow as usual. Not because you haven't got any calls, it's because you refused to answer them. You just think that the jobs that these people called for were way below your pay grade.

You sat boredly in the Devil May Cry office, with your feet propped up to the counter. You haven't paid the bills for this place and it wouldn't suprise you if the power and running water would suddenly vanishes.

It also doesn't help that you had recently relocate the Devil May Cry office, so money is extremely tight. The lights flicker as you thought it's time that the power went out. Turns out, it was a fluke.

"Man... sitting in constant inticipation like this sure is draining. I better order some pizza." You said to yourself.

You put your feet down to sit propperly. You grab your phone and start dialed up a relatively far pizza place so that they'll be 30 minutes late and you don't have to pay.

"Yeah... yeah let me get a pepperoni pizza with no pineapples, and NO olives.... My address is [REDACTED].... Thanks." You said into the phone before hanging up after ordering.

You sat in silence for about 10 minutes, and your doorbell rang. Catching you by suprise.

"The hell? They couldn't have already gotten here... right?" You thought to yourself. "Come in! The door's unlocked!" You said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

The door opened itself and standing by your doorstep, is an unknown black haired, pony tailed girl with blue eyes that doesn't look much younger than you. And accompanying her is a tall, dark skinned man with white hair and red coat.

"Talk about a copy. But I can't deny that you have some style." You said with a small smirk.

You aren't concerned about who these two individuals are. You could hardly even care. There has just been so many enigmatic characters walking through your doorstep that you had became accustomed to it.

The man in red coat simply hummed.

"We were just curious as to what this shop is. We saw the sign outside, 'Devil May Cry', what exactly does this shop sell?" The black haired girl questioned.

"Well, if you must know, this isn't a shop. It's an office. And this is where somebody could hire me, to exterminate some demons for cash." You answered as you leaned back on your chair behind the counter with a small smile.

"Demon hunting? Could a normal human like you do such a thing?" The guy in the red coat asked, quite stoicly for some reason.

"Normal? Uh... I don't know. But me? Sure." You said, making sure not to mention that you're half devil.

You don't know these people. So giving out information that you're a half devil is quite idiotic. Atleast that's the way you see it.

"So, anything else?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

They both looked at eachother, before the black haired girl shakes her head.

"No, we were just merely curious. Thank you for your time." She said.

"Meh, no problem. I have anything better to do." You replied.

They both left your office, as you thought to yourself, those two people wasn't normal. Especially that copycat.

"Better keep an eye on them..." You thought to yourself.

You don't want another Vergil situation. As in world ending event. So you got up and followed them secretly.

***

As you sat ontop of a building rooftop, you looked down on the two people you tailed.

You are pretty far away from them, but thankfully your hearing is not failling you.

"Are you sure he isn't a master?" The black haired girl asked.

"Yes. Atleast not currently. I'm not sure if my intuition is correct, but I have a feeling that the demon hunter has come from some sort of mage heritage." The copycat answered.

Mage? You were not a mage. Sure, your father was THE Sparda. However he is no mage.... or, could it be your mother? No, she was a normal human. So there is no way you had come from a family of mages.

But you had no way to be sure of your mother's heritage. Since you've never known about your mother's side of the family.

Now the question is, what is their agenda? You don't have enough evidence to outright confront them. But then again, you didn't care. You would just beat them up and force the answer out of them.

Satisfied with your decision, you were about to jump below another person came in and attacked the two before you could.

The said person was blue haired, with blue overalls and a red spear.

"Alright... now this is getting good." You said to yourself.

Down below, they both battle eachother. You could see that the copycat utilizes two short blades, though you're pretty sure that it isn't his specialty. The girl however, was just watching while keeping a good amount of distance. That gave you enough information to know that she's no threat.

Before the blue haired guy and the copycat guy could clash their weapons once more, two bullets came soaring through the air and knocked their weapons out of their hands.

They looked at the source of the shooting, and it was you, wielding Ebony & Ivory. You jumped down, did a front flip mid-air and landed on the ground stylishly.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" The blue haired asked, while he grabbed his spear that was on the ground.

"You again... guess you aren't a normal guy after all." The copycat said.

You rests Ebony on your shoulder while keeping Ivory at your side.

"Hm? Not pleased to see me? I just want to know what's going on here." You said nonchalantly with a visible smirk on your face.

"It's none of your business." The copycat said firmly.

"Actually, I made it my business, so get to talking." You replied snarkily.

"How about I just kill you right here?!" The blue haired guy said as he charged forward with his spear towards you.

You nonchalantly dodged his attacks all the while having fun, dancing along his rythm of attacks.

You cancelled some of his attacks with some shoots from Ebony & Ivory, as the blue haired guy is getting frustrated at this point.

He swipes his spear towards you, however you swayed your back to dodge it. You then shoots his spear, forcing it to fly out of his hands.

You jumped ontop of his head and kicked his face in, causing him to be knocked back a few feet and conveniently landed next to his spear.

"I see that you're not an ordinary guy..." The blue haired man said while wiping off the blood on dripping from his lips.

"What can I say? People tend to underestimate me. Alot." You said smugly with a smirk.

"Well... I better finish you off then!" The blue haired man said as he grabbed his spear from the ground.

He charges some unknown energy into it, as you observed with skepticism.

"Gáe Bolg!" He shouted, as he threw the spear into your direction.

As it were about to hit you, you swayed your back to dodge it, but it redirect it's course and hit you straight into the heart. Impaling you through the chest and pinning you to the ground.

"The demon hunter is defeated..." The copycat said, seemingly not suprised at all.

The black haired girl stayed silent, though a look of guilt flashed over her face as she felt like it was her fault that the guy who had nothing to do with the war had been killed.

However, as the blue haired man was just about to walk over to your presumably dead body to retrieve his spear, you finger twitched, causing him to back away.

"W-what the hell?!" The blue haired guy said loudly.

The copycat and the girl stood watch in inticipation.

Your eyes suddenly were wide open, as you dramatically shift your body up along the shaft of the spear, and eventually got it off your chest whilst it was still on the ground.

"Man... a shot straight to the heart huh? You got me." You said nonchalantly as you wiped off the dusts on your coat.

The blue haired guy was as shock and astonished as the other two participants of this event. You looked at them eith confusion as if it was obvious that you would survive that.

"... You, what's your name?" The blue haired guy asked.

"Y/N. Yours?" You asked back.

"Just call me Lancer. We will meet again, someday." The blue haired guy, or rather Lancer, vanished from sight along with his spear.

You turned to the other two, the copycat and the black haired girl. You gave them a 'start explaining' look.

"Don't look at us like that. You're the one who followed us." The black haired girl said.

"True. But this is clearly something I have to... have my interest in. If you will." You replied.

One explaination later...

You hold your chin, seemingly thinking about their explaination about the Holy Grail War, masters, and servants. The general idea, atleast.

"That's quite the story." You commented.

"Indeed. But you shouldn't concern yourself with a war that isn't yours." The black haired girl who you know now as Rin Tohsaka replied.

"But the thing is I can't just sit around and wiggle my feet while there's a whole war going on." You said, trying to justify your reasons for wanting to get involved.

"Only a master with a servant could participate the war." Rin's servant, who you know now as Archer replied.

"If that's the case, where can I find a servant? Do I need to uh... find them or something?" You asked.

"No, it's doesn't work like that. A master must form a-" Rin was cut off by you.

"Ya-da, ya-da, ya-da. Just tell me how to get a servant so I can fight. I don't need a strong one, just one." You said.

But as if something answered your call, you could feel a burning sensation on your left hand. You looked at it, took off your glove and saw a... symbol? A mark? You didn't know.

"Is that...?" Rin asked.

"... Guess he'll be joining after all." Archer added.

A summoning circle forms behind you, and suddenly everything was ingulf in a bright white light before it deminishes.

You looked upon where the circle once was, and there was a women. With a beautiful blonde hair, green eyes and she is wearing an armour.

"Uhh..." You said, confused.

"I ask you. Are you my master...?" The mysterious women asked, while looking at you.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
385K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
92.4K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...