The Amazing Spider-Luz (Owl H...

Por Emperor_Drakkon

17 year old Luz Noceda had a life she loved. A family, friends, and a hometown she could always find out some... Mais

Issue 1: Humble Beginnings
Issue 2: Fantasy and Reality
Issue 3: Mystic Mutation
Issue 4: The Strangest Things
Issue 5: With Great Power
Issue 6: Comes Great Responsibility
Issue 7: Spider-Witch
Issue 8: Say My Name
Issue 9: The Golden Goblin
Issue 10: Not So Secret Identity
Issue 11: Good As Gold
Issue 12: On The Hunt
Issue 13: Friendly Neighborhood
Issue 14: Witch Hunter
Issue 15: End Of The Hunt
Issue 16: Sittin' On A Tree
Issue 17: Second Rate
Issue 18: What Makes A Hero
Issue 19: Mysterious Mystery
Issue 20: Lights Out
Issue 21: Warhammer
Issue 22: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Issue 23: Sticks and Stones
Issue 24: Breaking News
Issue 25: Confident Confidence
Issue 26: Predator and Prey
Issue 27: Bitterness
Issue 28: The Blight of My Life
Issue 29: Grom Night
Issue 30: Break-Up
Special: The Amazing Spider-Anne
Issue 31: Intervention
Issue 33: The Iron Owl
Issue 34: Magically Magical Magic
Issue 35: Death of The Golden Goblin
Issue 36: The Owl and The Spider
Issue 37: Rise of Scorn
Issue 38: Supersuit
Issue 39: Team-Up
Issue 40: The Sinister Six
Issue 41: Philip Wittebane
Issue 42: Heart Of Iron
Issue 43: The Boiling Isles
Issue 44: Titan
The End
Unknown Transmission (Teaser)
The Owl-Verse

Issue 32: Lumity

608 29 28
Por Emperor_Drakkon

Amity honestly didn't believe her life had gone this way. Not only had she started to fall for someone all over again, but that same someone was a mystic superhero who had gone through situations that any normal person would die from.

It was scary, but inspiring as well. Although, it made her feel a little silly that she didn't recognize that Luz was Spider-Witch sooner. It seemed obvious now that she knew.

Amity hummed to herself before her phone buzzed and she looked at a text with a smile on her face.

Luz: So...how does tonight for that date sound?

Amity: Sounds amazing.

Luz: Good! Cause, uhh...mind looking outside?

Amity tilted her head before she turned to the window...and then began laughing when she saw Spider-Witch in view, hanging upside down from a web. "How did I not notice you?!"

Spider-Witch smiled under her mask before she swung onto the balcony and then opened the door, walking through. "What can I say? I'm quite stealthy!"

"Says the girl who is dressed in white, yellow, black, and blue." Amity giggled. "It's a cool suit though. I love the cape."

"Right!? Although, I think it defies physics." Spider-Witch said as she grabbed ahold of her cloak. "It never comes flying into my face when I'm doing flips and stuff."

Amity hummed. "Probably magic."

"Yeah...so, ready to go?" Spider-Witch asked.

Amity snorted. "How about you go back to being Luz and go to my front door and then tell my parents you're taking me out. So that way they don't come into my room, find it empty, and assume I'm kidnapped."

Spider-Witch blinked and then laughed sheepishly. "Y-yeah, that's...that's probably a better idea." She said before she stepped onto the edge of the balcony and then backflipped off before swinging around the house a little and then transforming back to Luz the moment she landed at the front door.

Amity felt her cheeks redden at the graceful agility before she shook it off and walked out of her room and towards the front door right as there was a knock.

She opened it, and Luz was right there with a sudden pair of flowers in her hands. "M'lady."

Amity's eyes widened a bit before she giggled and took them. "Did you...take these from my garden just to give them back to me?"

"Awww, you spoiled the surprise." Luz laughed.

Then, Alador Blight wandered into the room to see who had knocked and his eyes widened in surprise a bit before he walked over. "Amity? Who is at the door?"

"Oh! Dad, this is Luz. You remember her." Amity said.

Luz smiled and waved. "Hi, Mr. Blight!"

Alador quickly recalled the girl from her father's funeral and smiled kindly. "Luz Noceda. It's good to see you again. How are you feeling?"

"Awesome!" Luz said. "S-so, umm...if you don't mind, I...was hoping to take out your daughter?"

Alador's eyes widened and he looked at Amity, seeing the hopefulness in her eyes before looking back at Luz. "On a...date?"

"Y-yeah!" Luz said, blushing a tad. "I-I figured I could take her out for a movie and then maybe we could grab a bite after. I brought money for all of it, so I'm paying."

Alador hummed for a minute, as if unsure. The look in his eyes filled Luz with a sense of dread that she was surprised there wasn't a supervillain causing it.

"Dad...?" Amity asked. "Is it okay if I can go?"

"...bring her home by 9:00 PM. And not a moment later." Alador said sternly.

Amity smiled wide and then quickly hugged her father before facing Luz. "Alright! Let's go!"

"Sweet!" Luz giggled before looking back at Alador. "Thank you, Mr. Blight!" She called out before the two left, with the door closing behind them.

Amity then looked at her. "You did great."

"Really? I felt like I was about to pass out." Luz admitted. "I kinda forgot that meeting the parents of your date is terrifying."

Amity couldn't help but giggle before she began walking towards a car in the driveway.

Luz blinked. "Uhhh, whatcha doin'?"

"...getting in the car?" Amity asked.

"You have a driver's license?" Luz asked, sounding surprised.

Amity snorted. "You don't?"

Luz blinked before she laughed nervously. "I...never got around to it. And admittedly, I thought we were gonna take a different way of transportation to the theater."

Amity tilted her head. "Train?"

"...nooo..."

Amity scratched her head before it hit her and she looked at her. "You...sure?"

"If you're scared, we can just drive-"

"No! No! I...I should be fine." Amity said as she walked over. "...how bad could it be?"

Needless to say, Amity was gripping onto Luz incredibly tight as they swung through the air, keeping her eyes snapped shut out of terror.

Spider-Witch just held her close and even told her encouraging words about how well she was doing before they made it behind the movie theater, where they landed to allow Spider-Witch to transform back.

Luz looked at her date. "Hey, hey...it's okay. We're back on the ground. You did amazing."

Amity slowly opened her eyes and looked around before falling to her knees, looking like she wanted to hug the ground. "Oh...oh, sweet solid ground..."

"Maybe we should've driven..." Luz said with a nervous laugh as she knelt down. "You need to throw up...?"

Amity shook her head before she laughed slightly. "How do you do that?"

"I've done it so much that it's not only fun, but it's become instinct." Luz giggled. "I can do it with my eyes closed."

Amity slowly stood with her date. "What about all the buildings you could hit?"

"That's where my Spider-Sense comes in handy!"

"...spider what?"

Luz snorted. "Okay, so my powers are the webs, strength, speed, agility, wall-climbing, a nifty sixth sense that warns me of danger, annnd the fire and ice things. There might be more." She said as she flexed her arm a tad.

Amity shamelessly stared a little at the muscles on Luz's arm before she snapped out of it. "U-uhh! Maybe!"

Luz then looked at Amity. "So, what movie should we go to?" She asked as the two began walking to the front of the theater. "I don't know what's out...I've kinda been a little busy, heh!"

Amity grinned. "Well, remember how you wanted to start an Azura Book Club with me?"

"Yeah???" Luz asked before she gasped when they saw the posters, and among them was a poster of an Azura movie. "The reboot is out already!?!?"

"Surprise!" Amity laughed. "Wanna watch it?"

"YES." Luz said as they quickly went into the theater and paid for their tickets. And thanks to Luz's web-swinging, they had made it about ten minutes early before the previews played.

The two spent that time to theorize about what they would change from the books or from the previous movie adaptation.

Azura not only had a book series, but a TV show that lasted about 3 seasons and a movie that came out when the two were about 10 years old. But now, 7 years later, a new one had come out.

Then, the movie started and the two quickly went quiet.

...afterwards, however...

"...that movie...was a life-changing experience." Amity muttered as the credits rolled. "...that I never wanna go through again."

Luz was covering her face, badly wanting to scream into her hands.

Amity could see a few other Azura fans in the theater clearly having the same reaction. They were groaning as they left their seats, or looked like they were still cringing as they walked away.

Eventually, Luz and Amity were the last ones in the theater and Amity set a hand on Luz's shoulder. "...you can scream."

Luz then yelled into her hands, muffling her voice. She then looked at the credits in anger. "What kind of movie was that!?"

"That wasn't only a terrible adaptation, but a terrible movie!" Amity exclaimed. "The plot is so rushed!!! Whose idea was it to jam the entire series into one film!?"

"The acting was even worse!" Luz cried. "It was taking itself way too seriously! Azura can get a little serious, yes, but it's still a silly concept that likes to be a little cheesy and adds some comedy! Was there even a single joke in that?!"

"If there was, I wasn't laughing." Amity groaned. "Not to mention, Hecate doesn't even ask Azura's name until like 20 minutes into the movie!"

Luz then clenched her fist. "And the villain..."

Amity blinked. "...y'know, I actually kinda liked him."

"Oh my goodness, I did too!" Luz said with a laugh of relief. "His personality was actually kinda charismatic, and he didn't have a sympathetic backstory. I feel like we need some villains who are just evil for evil's sake again."

"Not that sympathetic villains are lame." Amity said.

"No! Not at all!" Luz agreed. "And the effects were pretty cool. So were the costumes."

Amity nodded. "True, true. It's just clear that the writers and director wanted to do something other than an Azura movie...that's probably why the villain was an original character not from the book."

"Mhm...still, if you're rooting for the villain to destroy the heroes, that's not a good thing when the heroes are the main character! The one you're supposed to be rooting for!" Luz said. "And yeah, the effects and costumes were cool, but that doesn't make up for the half baked story!"

Amity then stood from her seat. "I really don't think all reboots are bad, but this is a fantastic example of a bad reboot."

"The original one wasn't just trying to tell all the books, mostly because they weren't all out yet, but was just trying to tell one good story!" Luz said. "It was a separate universe with the same characters, but a different and albeit shorter take on the story! Yet, it was enjoyable!"

She then sighed. "I'm sorry I ended up taking you to this."

"What? No, no! Don't be sorry!" Amity laughed. "As much as I love a good movie, it...how do I put this..."

"Was fun to suffer with someone else?" Luz asked.

Amity nodded. "Perfect way to describe it."

"Yeahhh, I guess it was fun to talk about how bad it was." Luz giggled. "So, not too bad an impression?"

"Far from it." Amity smiled. "So, where were you thinking of taking me out to eat?"

Luz smiled. "Well, there's this pizza joint not too far from here! My dad took me there all the time and I think you'd love it!"

"Who can say no to pizza?" Amity smiled. "We aren't swinging there, right?"

"It's within walking distance." Luz said as she patted Amity on the shoulder.

And after a delightful pizza date, the sun began to set and the two walked home since Amity didn't want to go swinging again even if it was faster. The two never stopped talking even after they left the restaurant.

They talked about whatever came to mind, whether it was making each other laugh or coming up with ideas for their future book club.

"Y'know, we really need to get this book club kicking!" Luz said. "Even if we're the only two members!"

"I wouldn't mind that." Amity giggled. "Y'know, I'm surprised Vee, Willow, and Gus aren't into Azura."

"Vee finds it cool, she's just not nearly as invested! Willow and Gus are just into other things." Luz shrugged. "Buuuut, now I have you to talk about it with!"

Amity smiled at that. "You do...I had an amazing time tonight." She said as she walked up the stairs. "Meet me at the balcony really quick?"

"Oh! Uh, sure!" Luz said before watching Amity leave through the door. And after making sure no one was around, she transformed to Spider-Witch and swung up to the balcony, hanging upside down from a web again.

Then, Amity walked over and smiled. "I hope we can do more of these, Luz."

Spider-Witch's eyes widened a bit before she smiled. "Me too...s-so...uhh...r-remember how you said after our first date, y...you'd tell me what...what we're gonna be? R-relationship wise?"

Amity nodded. "Mhm."

"...s-so, what are we...?"

Amity then slowly stepped closer, and then gently peeled Spider-Witch's mask, revealing only her mouth.

"A-Amity-?"

"Does this answer your question?" Amity asked before she slowly leaned in, her face reddening like a tomato...and then, she kissed her.

Spider-Witch's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull under the mask as she felt like her face had been lit on fire. She was afraid to move for a moment, worried that she'd wake up and the entire night would've all been a dream.

But, slowly...she closed her eyes and kissed back. It finally started to settle in what was happening.

Amity Blight, the girl of her dreams, was kissing her on her lips after a date. This almost felt like a reward for all the fighting she had been doing. Like fate itself was thanking her for all she had done.

Eventually, Amity slowly parted the kiss with her face still incredibly red.

"...crikey..." Spider-Witch said aloud, an almost dopey smile on her face.

Amity's eyes widened a bit at that before she giggled. "I...I-I can't believe I just did that."

"...I-I can't believe I just said that!" Spider-Witch cried. "'Crikey'? Really!? C'mon, Luz, be cooler next-"

Amity then set a hand on Spider-Witch's cheek. "Luz...don't change. You don't have to be cooler than you already are...you're...you're just amazing. With or without the powers and that mask."

Spider-Witch's heart was racing and she smiled wide. "...g-girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends." Amity smiled.

"...if...i-if it's not too much to ask, can...can we kiss again...?"

Amity giggled before she stepped closer again. And as she was about to kiss her once more, Spider-Witch accidentally let go of her web to hold Amity, forgetting she was upside down for a moment...so, she fell.

"LUZ!?!" Amity yelped, her eyes wide in horror. "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY!?!"

"I landed! I'm good!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
7K 193 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...
90.3K 3.1K 69
ORIGINAL AU AND ART BY sketchyneeks on Tumblr. MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL READ IT EVEN WITH WARNINGS! ONCE COMPLETE STORY WI...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...