Experiment (DNF)

بواسطة 4g0tmyname

High school student George Davidson discovers his father's lab focusing on helping humanity has a human exper... المزيد

Chapter 1: Freak
Chapter 2: Screaming
Chapter 3: More Insults
Chapter 4: Held Close
Chapter 5: Breaking Free
Chapter 6: DR3_M
Chapter 7: Cleaning up
Chqpter 8: A New You
Chapter 9: Breakfast
Chapter 10: Clothes
Chapter 11: Polka Dots
Chapter 12: Lab Freak's Beat Friend
Chapter 13: Don't
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: Anti-George
Chapter 16: Ditching
Chapter 17: Pick Up
Chapter 19: Sedated
Chapter 20: Names
Chapter 21: First Day
Chapter 22: Lunch
Chapter 23: Hanging out
Chapter 24: Leftovers
Chapter 25: Nightmare
Chapter 26: Packing Bags
Chapter 27: History
Chapter 28: Principal
Chapter 29: Monitoring
Chapter 30: Revelations
Chapter 31: Demands
Chapter 32: Night Drive
Chapter 33: Break In
Chapter 34: DR3_S
Chapter 35: News Report
Chapter 36: Pick Up
Chapter 37: The Second Experiment
Chapter 38: Board Gamrs
Chapter 39: Rainy Date Plans
Chapter 40: Running Through the Rain
Chapter 41: Holding
Chapter 42: Honey
Chapter 43: Doesn't feel right
Chapter 44: Asking out
Chapter 45: French Toast
Chapter 46: The Date
Story Samples
Chapter 47: Restrained
Chapter 48: Car Ride
Chapter 49: Revelations
Chapter 50: Waiting
Chapter 51: T-0
Chapter 52: Police Station
Chapter 53: A Visitor
Chapter 54: The Baby
Chapter 55: Missing You
Chapter 56: Stitches
Chapter 57: Reassurances
Chapter 58: Closet
Chapter 59: The Original
Chapter 60: Searching
Chapter 61: The Escape
Chapter 62: The Disguise
Chapter 63: Returning
Chapter 64: Couch Sleep
Chapter 65: Davidson Labs
Chapter 66: Smut Chapter

Chapter 18: Doctor

590 51 9
بواسطة 4g0tmyname

George POV.

When Niki stopped the car by the front door I saw my father standing there. He was straight-backed with an expressionless face. I didn’t know what he was thinking right now as I slunk around the side of the vehicle and opened Dream’s door. Once again the blond stepped out, trusting me completely despite the situation.

“I’m disappointed in you George.” My father said with a sigh without even giving a 'hi' or 'hello' or anythint. “You are ditching school to hang out with him. And sneaking him out of the house, someone could see!”

“I’m sorry Dad.” I responded, feeling annoyed at him for bringing us here. “But why did you want us to come here?” If he had an issue with me ditching school then why not just send me back to school?

“Well when I found out that Dream was with you and you weren't at school then I decided to bring you here. Dream needs to have a check-up. If you want him to stay with us then he’s going to have to come here weekly for us to give him a check-up. Plus I figured I needed some more rules for you both since he has run off once already.” Dream was standing alongside me now, letting out a low growl directed to my father.

“It’s okay.” I reassured the blond. “I won’t let him hurt you.” He looked at me with complete trust, a sympathetic look that almost made my heart melt with pity. My father watched this interaction, seeming to note the way that Dream grew quiet the moment that I had spoken to him. Then with a curt nod of the head he led us inside.

My hand stayed holding Dream’s, a quiet reassurance that I wouldn’t leave him here or let him get hurt in any way as my father led us into the facility. This place had used to be a comfort to me but now it felt foreign and hostile. It felt like some demented horror movie, where I would be lured away from the group and dissected by a mad scientist.

“Why did you bring him to school George?” My father asked, talking to me as though I was a disobedient child who had somehow snuck a puppy into my backpack or something. “Did I not tell you that he was dangerous? Or that something could happen to him?”

“He came of his own will.” I explained. “Before I left I asked him if he was alright to stay at home all day and he said that he was. He walked all the way to school to find me Dad.” My hand squeezed the blond’s tighter as I spoke, noting the way his piercing eyes moved to look at me the moment my hand made contact.

“Perhaps he is scared of being alone or something.” I offered, noting the way that my father nodded at my suggestion.
“Maybe I should enrol him in school alongside you.” He hummed out, although it seemed like more of a spoken thought to himself.

“What?” I asked, shocked by the fact that he was talking about allowing Dream to come to school with me. I wasn’t sure I completely believed that he wanted Dream to come to school with me, especially after he had done that big talk about how nothing bad could be allowed to happen to the blond.

“He got out of the house, either with your help or on his own, and he headed towards the school. It is likely that he would do the same every time, since studies we have done show that he is a creature of habit…” Dream glanced over, seemingly knowing that we were talking about him. I smiled softly, reassured it was nothing.

“How did he even find my school?” I asked. “Did you put a GPS in his brain or something?” Once again Dream’s eyes widened and I held his hand. It was clear to me that he knew we were talking about him. I avoided eye contact so it would feel less awkward for me.

Eventually my father opened the door to a room I had not been in before, where a woman with white hair and blue eyes stood waiting. “DR3_M, please take a seat.” She motioned over to a bench and his eyes widened. Immediately he grabbed my arm and backed away, similarly to how he did when he pulled me out of the lab a few days ago.

Although I did not like any of this, I knew that my father would jot allow Dream to return home with us if I didn't let him get examined. So, despite his hesitance I looked over at him in an attempt to coax him.

“Dream, it’s okay,” I tried to soothe him. “I won’t let anything hurt you.” it seemed like he believed me as he calmed down, although continuing to clutch my hand as he usually did. I looked over to my father plainly, waiting to see what he wanted me to do with the blond. Without a word I was motioned back inside.

The female doctor allowed us to pass her towards the medical bench that was in one corner of the room. As I walked I focused on Dream’s unreadable expressions, trying my best to decipher how he was feeling. It seemed that he was worried, having some fearful memories about something to do with this.

When I started feeling guilty about having him in here I looked away. I didn’t want something bad to happen to Dream and him to hate me because of it. My gaze landed on the spot where we were expected to sit. It was pure metal, with the light from overhead bouncing off of its surface and causing an unsettling glow, but that wasn’t what I was focusing on.

On each end of the bench there were a set of restraints which seemed to be metal. Around each of them were faint scratch marks which brought my gaze back over to Dream. Is that why he hated this place? Was he restrained here whenever they were doing anything to him? I decided to look away from the blond and back towards the female doctor and noticed more.

She wasn’t wearing your traditional Doctor’s lab coat, instead had something that had clearly been modified and included a lot more protective padding, causing my eyes to narrow further. I wondered what sort of sick things had happened here. As the blond worriedly sat down I sat beside him.

“George… you don’t have to sit down.” The woman, who I still didn’t know the name of, insisted. I only need DR3_M sitting.” I ignored her, muttering something about how I’d rather sit with my friend, which made a quiver of a smile appear on Dream’s face. However the smile disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

My father’s face remained monotone the entire time, so I looked away from him and back towards my blond friend.
______________________________________
1179 words

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.3K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
11.6K 391 32
DreamNotFound University AU This book will be in First Person unless mentioned otherwise. George is a university student. He works in a McDonald's to...
10.5K 285 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
9.4K 185 80
Dream and George have been friends for years. What'll happen when all the "jokes" catch up with them? ❥Disclaimers: Not my fan-art above or in any o...