☆Somewhere Only We Know☆-Byler

By imsochildish148

°•☆Will Byers and Mike Wheeler had been bestfriends since kindergarten. They had a special place only the bot... More

°•☆One☆•°
°•☆Two☆•°
°•☆Three☆•°
°•☆Four☆•°
°•☆Six☆•°
°•☆Seven☆•°
°•☆Eight☆•°
°•☆Nine☆•°
°•☆Ten☆•°
°•☆Eleven☆•°
°•☆Twelve☆•°
°•☆Thirteen☆•°
°•☆Fourteen☆•°
°•☆Fifteen☆•°
°•☆Sixteen☆•°
°•☆Seventeen☆•°
°•☆Eighteen☆•°
°•☆Nineteen☆•°
°•☆Twenty☆•°
°•☆Twenty-One☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Two☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Three☆•°

°•☆Five☆•°

40 1 5
By imsochildish148

3rd person
《4:30 p.m. Hawkins High-School, D&D club》

Mike and Will were in the D&D club waiting for Max, Lucas and the new girl El to arrive.

After like 10 minutes Lucas and Max came into the door. "What took you two so long?" Will asked and Max scratched the back of her neck "I kind of had to skate all the way here cause Billy is being a jerk like usual."

Will turned to Lucas "Your excuse?" Lucas sighed "I lost track of time" Dustin rolled his eyes "I didn't expect less, now let's get started I can't wait to beat this campaign!"

Will smirked "Alright-" "Wait! Where's El?" Mike asked and Will slowly turned his head to Mike as if he couldn't seriously be asking this question "Uh I don't know she should be here soon I bet."

"Or maybe she stood you up" Will said turning to his best friend. Mike rose his brow "It wasn't a date" Will rolled his eyes "You made it sound like one" Mike was now the one rolling his eyes with a scoff.

"Whatever, we can start when she gets here" everyone sighed as Eddie came from the back "Hey uh there's this girl asking for Max at the door, seems new" Mike turned and smiled seeing El peeking into the room behind Eddie.

Mike got up quickly and so did Max walking over and bringing her in "This is the club!" Mike said and El looked around marveling at the large posters and figurines placed along shelf's and corners of the room.

"This place is really cool!" El said and Mike smiled softly seeing the stars in the girls brown eyes.

"Me and Will are about to start our game, want to watch?" El nodded quickly and was guided to the table. "Who is she?" Dustin whispered to Will, Will folded his arms across his chest and grumbled "Her name is El, shes new and shes practically Mike's girlfriend."

Dustin turned away from Will and to El "Well hi El! I'm Dustin and this is Lucas..." He introduced almost everyone to her even the people she already knew.

"And that's it, Welcome to the D&D club!" El smiled at the curly-haired boy and nodded "Thank you for the welcome" "Of course, but now let's get this game started!"

"Uh Wait!" Mike yelled running to his bag in the corner and pulling out Will's 'Will the Wise' costume bringing it over.

"Here" Will smiled seeing it and laughed "No way, where did you find this!?, I haven't seen it since last summer" Mike chuckled "I found it in the basement, I thought it would be nice if I brought it for you to wear."

Will gladly let Mike drap the costume over him and place the hat on his head "Welcome, Will the Wise!" everyone clapped and Will nodded his head to everyone. "Yep, the one and only."

He turned and smiled at Mike and Mike smiled back but the moment was short lived when Mike turned and smiled at El.

Will turned away quickly trying his best to just focus on the game.

"Let's begin!" Will said with a big smile on his face as everyone cheered getting ready to play.

《5:12 p.m. Hawkins High-School, D&D club》

They were in the middle of the game and almost the entire party was wounded but still alive.

Will played his best rolling good numbers, but when it came to Mike's turn he took about 5 minutes to explain to El why and what was happening.

"Okay Mike, you can teach her after" Will said making Mike smile "chill Will" Will rolled his eyes as Mike continued and soon enough finished.

"Alright you guys can go!" Mike said sitting up and smiling at the party.

They began conspiring and soon enough Gareth, one of the party members rolled and got a pretty good hit.

"Hell yea!" He cheered and so did everyone else "Don't get to happy now, cause..."

Will grabbed the dice rolling and throwing down ultimately killing Gareth with the roll.

"Oh come on man!" Gareth threw his hands up groaning as Will laughed "no one can be 'Will the Wicked and his mighty Paldin! Right Mike?"

Will turned to Mike, his smile still plasterd on his face but yet again Mike was talking to El about how Will killed Gareth with his roll.

"Okay Mike, your turn" Will grumbled and Mike nodded "whatch this El!" He walked behind Will and examined the story board.

He began to read his part leading the group to the final part if their campaign.

"The floors shook as the cave rumbled, your party shivers with fear wondering what could possibly be causing this eruption in the caves floors causing your mission to hault..."

"And out if the rubble from the rocks above emerged the one and only 'Will the Wicked and his crucked Paldin!"

"What! We killed them ages ago!" Will laughs "but he lives to see another day!" Mike said smiling pulling Will into his side by his waist.

Will blushed as the party all turned away to conspire, El was left to watch Mike and Will talk.

"How did he live?" El asked making Mike look away from Will and to her "Oh uh here, look-"

While Mike showed El what was going on and the party continued to speak Will stood their looking over the table.

He turned to Mike as he smiled at El explaining the move in unnecessary detail just to talk to her.

Will felt the jealousy bubbling inside him and he didn't know what to do.

Mike had never done this over any girl so Mike definitely had to like her, and from the looks of it she definitely liked him back.

"Alright we know what we're gonna do" Eddie said smirking and Will smiled "Come on Mike."

Mike looked up and nodded "I'll explain how we won after" Mike winked at her making El blush.

Will took a deep breath trying not to get jealous of the girls successful charm and flattery with Mike.

He shook the thought and began to focus on the game as hard as he could so he and Mike could win.

And to their suprise even through all there cockiness they didn't think they'd actually win.

"What!?" Lucas exclaimed as Dustin's jaw hit the floor and Eddie cursed the two boys throwing his hands in the air.

"No! My second game I lost!" Max sighed slipping to the floor and laying upon it.

"We Won!" Mike yelled turning to Will and hugging him tight lifting him off the ground in the process.

Will giggled blushing harder then ever leaning his chin on Mike's head. "We're the best game masters to ever live!"

Mike eventually sat Will down and turned to El smiling. "Alright let me tell you how we just beat their dumbasses!"

"Shut up Mike!" Max yelled siting up off the floor and pouting.

《6:20 p.m. Hawkins High-School》

They had stayed in the school a bit longer just to hang out and then after, they all walked outside.

"I'm gonna walk El home" Max said kissing Lucas on the cheek and walking over to El, grabbing her hand.

"Can I go too?" Mike asked and Will turned to him confused "You're supposed to come to mine Mike?"

Mike turned to Will and rolled his eyes with a smile "You'll survive one day Willy."

Mike giggled turning his smile to a smirk and patting his head, walking over to Max and El.

"I'll walk with you!" Lucas said and Will turned to him with a small smile watching Mike sling his arm over El's shoulder and walking away.

Lucas walked him home and watched him go in after screaming "goodbye."

Will went to his room and flopped on the bed, bored out of his mind.

And scared that he's losing his best friend to some girl who came out of nowhere!

------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 1332
Time Finsished: 7:07

Authors Note: sorry it took so long to get another chapter out I was to busy writing unreleased chapters for another book! I hope you enjoyed this one tho love you guys♡- Jay☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.8K 33
-Always together? -Always. This is the story about two friends with a rare feeling in common. They're trying to figure out what is it. But they need...
48.2K 925 37
Mike Wheeler is a Prince. Will Byers is a peasant. What will happen when they cross paths? Will a sparkle of hope shine for the two of them? Under co...
73.2K 1K 60
Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the party for help with his problem. But durin...
51K 723 60
Mike and Will got to the same college. Yale. Mike and Will share a dorm together. But it's extremely hard. Mike always had his girlfriend over. Will...