๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ. สฒแต’สฐโฟโฟสธ แถœแตƒแตˆแต‰

By Iovesp3ll

๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ โปแต›แต‰สณแต‡โป ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ผŽ - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ž๐˜๐˜“๐˜‹
๐˜—๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–๏ผš๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™€
๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๏ผš๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™” ๐™€๐™‰๐™‘๐™”
๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๏ผš๐™๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๏ผš๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€
๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ๏ผš๐™Ž๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™”
๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๏ผš ๐™†๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™†๐™„๐™‰
๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๏ผš๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™
๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ๏ผš๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™„ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™Ž
๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™‚๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™ˆ
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž๐™€
๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•๏ผš๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€

๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ๏ผš๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ

879 18 9
By Iovesp3ll

𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙎..

the first time he saw her. Willow was skating down the main street, the freshly done pavement causing her to glide over the hot concrete like butter. The way her hair flowed through the light breeze that lingered in the air. How her expression was blank, her eyes zoned out as she drifted off into her own world. The sound of the wheels from her skates gliding on the road made its way to the ears of those she had passed by.

Everybody knew who she was as she stuck out like a sore thumb with her cherry red, leather roller-skates and interesting style choices. Not only did her appearance appear to be unique, but her attitude as well— at least, for a Soc.

Her father was one of the highest rated lawyers in the state of Oklahoma, so they were not only loaded, but also very absent from her life. Even though her mother was a stay at home wife, she often ignored her unless it was necessary to acknowledge her— which was almost never. Her mother had always preferred her sister, Anna. She was seen as the angel out of the two sisters. She was always wearing white as if she were a preachers daughter, the saint of the family and the virgin mary. She would always listen to her mother and never got in trouble. She was the perfect daughter, as well as the youngest.

Her mother would treat Anna almost as a second chance, whilst Willow was treated as a fuck up. She was the test dummy for her mother to see what made a child tick and crack. Her mother had broken her, and there was zero sympathy from her that came with it. Her mother was a selfish woman, always blaming everybody else.

When she was younger, her mother was outside tending to their garden. As Willow began to ask her something, her mother let out a gasp as she held onto her finger. "Look at what you did" She groaned, turning to her to reveal her bloody finger, the red liquid leaking onto the perfectly cut, green grass. It were the small things overtime that eventually grew Willow to dislike her mother. It wasn't just because she was mean and cruel, but it was also because she lacked love for her. All that love went to Anna and never to her, it was all gone by the time she turned 13.

With Willow's mother no longer caring for her, she also no longer cared for Willow's image. Willow could embarrass herself all she wanted, but never ever, could she embarrass her family and especially not her mother. It would ruin their reputation and would make her mother look like a fool, as if their family was broken. And even though it was and there was no mending to be done between them, they could never let that truth seep through the cracks as all Social family's had to be perfect.

But even with all of that to consider, Willow still never cared. She always kept to herself and never said a word, except to her friends. She would always be seen skating around town and she was rarely ever walking in regular shoes. And as much as people would gossip and spread their poisonous words about her, she never cared.

So when he finally saw Willow skate past, the girl that the gang would go on about, he realised just why she was so special. There was a specific aura that Willow possessed, and it's what made her so charming to the youth around her. Even though she was a Soc, she was never treated as such, not even amongst her own kind.

As she skated past the gang, all their mouths stopped moving as their eyes followed the girl. Red ribbons that were once holding bunches of her hair into pigtails flew away, her hair falling and flowing free. Her white top became almost transparent as the sun shined down onto the fabric, revealing the slightest hint of her red bra that was hiding underneath. The length of her jean skirt allowed people to see the slightest peak of her cherry underwear, giving the boys around town a tease. Paired with her white knee high socks that were hemmed with lace, she was a walking wet dream. The innocent, not so innocent, girl act that every man dreamed of.

She knew that she was taunting, it's what made her feel desired. She felt as though she had to sexualise herself in order to be loved, as many women had told her that it was the principle of things. The old ladies from the country club would ramble on about how their husbands would only buy them a special chanel bag and give them a kiss if they gave them a blowjob. It was depressing, but growing up it creeped into Willow's mind and it was what shaped her view of not only herself, but the world as well.

As she looked back at the boys, she skimmed over every one of their faces until she landed in Johnny's, to which she stared for a bit before sending him a smile and a wink as she skated off. The gesture caused heat to rise to his cheeks, the sun no longer making his skin hot but rather the feeling of butterflies and deep thoughts about the girl.

"God damn.." Dally mumbled under his breath, exhaling the smoke from his cigarette as he stared at her ass that revealed itself at the bottom of her skirt. "She's somethin' else man.."

"You're tellin' me" Two-Bit chuckled as they continued to walk down the street, "I heard that one time she jerked two guys off at the same time" Two-Bit spoke at a volume a little too loud for the gangs liking. Johnny rolled his eyes at the comment as he knew how nasty Tulsa gossip could be, especially for girls, Soc or not. People loved to do nothing but gossip in that sad excuse for a town, it's the only reason people kept going. It was always about who was sleeping with who, who was dating who, who did what and when and why. It all got to be repetitive and boring, as at that point, it was all just bullshit unless there was evidence, which there never was.

"I doubt it" Johnny scoffed under his breath. Two-Bit, who was a few steps ahead of him, looked back at him with a knowing smirk.

"What was that Johnnycakes?" He asked through a laugh, now walking backward as to face Johnny. Johnny shook his head before shrugging as a way of acting innocent. Johnny never spoke up unless necessary. It wasn't that he was innocent because he definitely wasn't, that idea couldn't be further from the truth— it's just that from what he was used to at home, he had grown to not speak as much.

Johnny never liked gossip, especially when it was about girls. Half of the time, the things people spread were lies, and everyone knew it. They only went along with it because it was something that would entertain them, like a performance almost. He didn't mind talking shit about guys, especially since the guys in Tulsa were jackasses and deserved the back lash that they got. But he especially hated it when girls were put down for private matters.

As the gang walked into the Dingo, they took a seat at the empty booth that was near the back. They all jumbled in together like peas in a pod. As the gang chatted up a storm, their voices merging with the other loud Greasers around them, he continued to think about Willow. How smoothly she glided past them, how the sun perfectly reflected off of her skin, how her hair flew in the wind. She was unlike any girl Johnny had seen before— not just physically, but behaviour wise as well. She didn't care what people thought, you could tell just by looking at her. Not all people possessed that capability, hell not even Dallas could always ignore the nasty words that people spread about him— He would always find a way to fight it out with the person, physically or verbally. It's why there were times where Johnny felt scared of Dallas.

"Imma go to the bathroom" Johnny mumbled as he stood up and walked across the diner. As he looked out the windows into the parking lot, he once again saw those bright red skates shine through the window. Willow was leaning against a car that seemed to belong to a Greaser, a dangerous one at that. He looked over her shoulder and saw that she was talking to Curly Shepard, and by looking at the smirk on his face, it didn't take a genius to know that she was charming him. He looked at her with lustful eyes, occasionally peeking down at her thighs before once again making eye contact. By looking at Curly, you'd be able to tell what he was thinking about, even Willow could see through his mind. But she payed no attention to it and instead kept talking to him.

Johnny hadn't realised he had stop in the centre of the diner until some Soc shoved past him, hitting him in the shoulder whilst mumbling "Move it Grease" before sauntering off. Johnny quickly shook his thoughts off and continued to make his way to the bathroom, still looking at Willow as she skated off to who knows where.

Johnny found her alluring and special, despite not having spoken any words to her. He could tell that she was wild, that she possessed charisma that nobody else had. She was unique in every aspect..

𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 478 30
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ/๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ! *completed* โ—Ž๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโ—Ž โ—Ž๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ง๐ฒโ—Ž โ—Ž๐ƒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโ—Ž...
11.4K 160 37
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•’ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐• ๐•— ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐••. ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ...
18.2K 219 18
๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ...
26.8K 366 24
โ› ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ...โœ started :: 3.13.22 finished :: 7.10.22