The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 53: Poof!

1.3K 64 11
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

The Straw Hats and I started to walk away from Shakky's Bar, heading for an unknown location. Luffy kept trying to convince everyone that we should go to the amusement park.

Franky had his own running commentary over meeting someone from Roger's ship. It was clear that he was remembering Tom and his connection to the old pirate legend.

It wasn't long in our journey that we came face to face with a Bible-less Kuma. Everyone quickly became on their guard. I even noticed that Zoro and Sanji stepped in between the man and I. They were likely thinking that I would end up in the same state as last time. Even Chi seemed to nestle down further into my shoulder and use part of my hair as a cover.

"Who are you?" My oblivious best friend asked the man.

"Get back Luffy!" Usopp yelled at the rubber man's back.

"He's one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea!" Nami informed him.

"A warlord?! How come you guys know that?!" He turned around to face us before noticing how Sanji and Zoro were acting.

Our opponent removed one of his gloves, showing a small hole in his palm instead of the bear paw of the original. As I thought, this isn't the real one. He then aimed it in our direction.

"Don't let that attack hit you! It's a shockwave!" Sanji warned before a beam was fired out of the drone's hand.

It released a slight blast upon impact with the ground.

"He can do this kinda attack too?!" I heard Usopp from within the thick smoke we were surrounded by.

"Hey! You lied about it being a shockwave!" Luffy snapped at the confused blonde.

"That was a beam!" He and Chopper started to fan over the beam, irritating Usopp to snap at them to focus.

"Bartholomew Kuma! Why are you back?!" Robin questioned.

"You bastard..." Zoro said, glaring in the same direction.

"Wait, is he the guy you said showed up on Thriller Bark?!" Luffy asks.

"Y-Yeah, that's him! Things got real bad when he hit us with shockwaves from the paws on his palms!" Usopp hastily explained.

Chopper changed into his larger form for combat. "He planned to wipe us out there! He must've come back when he found out we survived!"

Franky changed his stance into the one for his Coup de Vent, aiming the arm rod at the bear-like man. "You gave us plenty of trouble back then!" He declared before unleashing the condensed blast of air at the man's middle, sending him flying back into a large groove tree.

"Did that work?" Nami questioned.

"No, the guy's still right as rain!" Franky snarky said, irritated at the lack of reaction from his attack.

"Luffy!" Brook called, earning my attention to the Straw Hat.

"Second Gear," he stated as his body gained a pink glow with steam pouring out of him. "We know he's strong, so let's go all out at the very start!" Luffy ordered.

Sanji loosened his tie. "Guess we have no choice."

Zoro already had his three swords drawn, along with everyone else and their weapons.

"Something's off. This isn't the same person." I mention, earning a few questioning glances. "He's different." I declare, drawing my own sword from its sheath. "Chi, hang on tight."

"Chi!"

"Let's go!" Luffy announced, launching us all into action. Luffy rammed him with a Gum-Gum-Bazooka, only for it to have no effect. It didn't even move him like Franky's attack.

In retaliation, fake Kuma started to blast lasers with both arms and its mouth, trying to hit Luffy. Luffy dodged each attempt with his speed boost from his second gear.

One of the blasts aimed for Luffy, made Brook, Usopp, and Franky all run away for cover. Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy then attacked together, each sending off some of their most powerful moves. Fake Kuma went flying into the next building.

Robin, Nami, and Chopper were hiding off behind a large rock. Meanwhile, I was slightly behind the monster trio who just sent Kuma into the bricks.

"He's that different huh?" Luffy states after hearing Sanji's take on the situation. "Maybe he's his twin or something."

"Yeah, it's a possibility!" The huffing Sanji replied, holding an unlit cigarette between his teeth.

"Anyway, the real one would've teleported and dodged our attacks...more than that, he doesn't use shockwaves and doesn't have paws, either." Zoro assessed.

"But if this is a fake, then that's the real problem. That'd mean there are two guys who are this strong." Sanji concluded.

Fake Kuma returned with a vengeance. The only damage was the wires and exoskeleton that were visible on his shoulder. The trio kept attacking, making almost no benefit for their large amount of effort.

Sanji kicked at joints, hoping to destabilize the machine. Luffy was avoiding beams while Zoro sent flying slashes that had no results. Kuma aimed a beam at Zoro who bent down in pain grabbing his chest. He seemed like he couldn't move.

"You idiot! What are you doing?!" Sanji yelled at the unmoving man.

Seeing my chance to join, I turned into electricity, my fastest means of moment to reach the swordsman. Before I made contact with him, I returned back to my normal state to grab his shoulders and pull him out of the way in time to avoid the blast.

The impact from our fall onto the ground was rough on the man as he was still unable to move. Zoro was down. Was he still this injured from Thriller Bark?! I didn't know he got this injured?! What on earth happened?!

Luffy was worried about Zoro's condition, foucing on the green-haired man until Snaji reminded him to focus on the enemy. Everyone else started to join in on the attacks of the Fake Kuma, everyone plumbing the machine with everything they had. Nothing was effective and with Straw Hat got in danger of being beamed another would step in to either rescue them or redirect the shot.

After a major hit from its own beam inside of its mouth, courtesy of Robin, Fake Kuma started to shoot off random shots as if its targeting system was no longer functioning.

The others started to panic as I held Zoro up as he still gripped his swords.

Sanji started to rapidly spin on one leg, letting it light up like lava. "Give in to despair and the fight's all over!" He states with an even voice, staring at his target.

Zoro pushed off of me, standing on his own and tying his bandana on his forehead in the process. "Hey! Knock him this way!" Zoro ordered the chef.

Sanji started to run at the menace. "I'll teach you to be stubborn! Diable Jambe! Flambage Shot!" He planted a heavy kick on the machine, making it burst into flames as it fell backwards towards us.

"Demon Aura, Nine-Sword Style! Asura!" Zoro called as he appeared to multiply both his arms and heads. "Nine Demonic Flashes!" He slashed the hand that was about to send a beam at him at point blank.

Falling from a large height from the tree, Luffy was about to join in on the onslaught. "Gear Third! Here goes!"

Fake Kuma started to prepare a beam from its mouth towards Luffy.

"Gum-Gum Giant Rifle!!" He smashed the bot into the ground as the attack finally put the enemy out of commission. "I'm shrinking!" He called as his arm snapped back and he slammed to the ground in a smaller version of himself.

"That stopped the bastard, right?" Franky asked as everyone was sitting around the unmoving machine breathing heavily from the ordeal.

"Yeah, it had to have..." Usopp agreed still catching his breath

"It's creepy...It looks like it could still start moving.." Nami tags in, keeping her eyes peeled for movement.

"If it does...we're done for. I'm so worn out I can't move.." The sniper lays back on a pile of debris.

"Maybe we should've run away instead of fighting it." The smaller form of Chopper suggested.

"No, it's best to defeat whoever we can ahead of time." Robin announces as she stands. "We're being chased after all.

"Agreed. The fewer enemies at once the better, especially from this point on if they are all of this callabier." I mention as I was once again supporting Zoro. His arm was slung over my shoulders as Chi rested on his head.

"Still," he spoke from my side. "When all is said and done, what was this guy?" He questioned the development of the fight in the first place.

"Given that he's a cyborg, he must've originally been a person who looked just like Bartholomew Kuma. The most natural possibility is that he was a twin brother or a super look-alike who was modified. There's definitely no way to create a live person from scratch." Franky gave his opinion.

"Are we sure about that?" I question. "I mean sure it sounds crazy, but this is the Grand Line after all. Anything is possible, right? Besides, I didn't see any blood from this look-a-like only wires and electricity sparking." I voice.

Sanji went over to take a look at the fallen machine. "PX-4?" He questioned as he looked at the tattoo on the opponent.

Luffy threw himself onto my other side, resting his head on part of my shoulder that was unoccupied by Zoro's arm. "Let's rest for a bit. I didn't expect it to turn into such an all-out fight so suddenly..." He trailed off as he was still gasping for much needed air.

"I'd love to rest, but we really should hide first." Sanji commented. "If we get spotted again now, we'll all be caught in one fell swoop!"

"That's true..." Luffy lamented. "But...wait just a tiny bit longer," he said as he leaned further into me, pushing me slightly more into Zoro in the process.

"You guys got some nerve!" A new voice called down to us, rapidly earning all the Straw Hat's and my attention.

"ChI?"

"What?! Another enemy?! Where's that voice coming from?!" Usopp started to scan the area in a karate stance.

"Above!" Chopper pointed his hoof towards the tall branches of the groove tree next to us.

"Jump!" The same voice called as two figures plummet towards the ground, making their grand entrance complete with dust kicking up into the air.

Luffy covered his face with an arm as I turned towards Zoro to avoid the dust getting in my eyes.

"Who are you?!" Luffy speaks into the dust.

"Hey, now! You're a real disgrace, PX-4!" The man ignored Luffy's question. "Building a Pacifista like you costs as much as an entire warship! Geez, what am I supposed to tell that lousy punk in my report now?!" He continued to complain.

The dust cleared to reveal a man in a red top, holding a giant ax. The man had black hair that stopped slightly above his shoulders, and he had a scar that ran from under his eye to the top of his mouth. The other figure was a new Pacifista.

"Is that the real one?!" Chopper shrieks.

"The Warlord of the Sea is still here!" Usopp finishes as both he and Brook join in with the reindeer.

"Real or not, we're way too spent to go on fighting that thing!" Sanji states as the group was roughed up from the last encounter.

"Who the hell are you, battle-ax guy?!" Franky demands.

"How dare you call people by their weapons' names? It's no use asking questions! I won't tell you anything! I got the toughest defense in the world! As such, my mouth is sealed!" The wider man responded.

"At least tell us your name!" Usopp shouted back.

"I have no reason to answer! I already told you! I'm Sentomaru, the most tight-lipped guy in the world!"

"Oh, ok, so you're Sentomaru." Usopp acknowledged nonchalantly.

"Huh?" He realized his mistake. "Just so you know, I told you that because I wanted to, not because you asked. Let's begin, PX-1!" He ordered the Pacifista, which proceeded to cause an explosion.

We were all knocked back from the explosion. Luckily Chi landed on my stomach, so I knew that she was safe. Sanji then told us details that suggested that this Fake wasn't the original once again.

"I don't wanna think about it, but that means this is a third one! What's going on?" Sanji finished his observation.

"Our safety is more important than that mystery right now!" Zoro states, holding a hand over his swords once again. "One more fight, and we'll be critically injured before we even run into the admiral!"

"Yeah..." Luffy agreed with the assessment. "Let's get away from here!" He declared. "But not altogether! Let's split up in groups!"

Chopper and Usopp agreed wholeheartedly, already starting their mad dash. Shouting, 'Running sounds good to us!' in the process.

Luffy continued looking at Sanji and Zoro. "The three of us should split up!"

"Alright!" Sanji agreed before looking at Zoro. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Shut up!" The swordsman retorted.

I walked over to nudge the man. "Don't worry. I'll stick with Greenie to keep him outta trouble."

"Chi CHi," she agreed on my shoulder.

He huffed in irritation at both his condition and the situation before Luffy and Sanji both nodded in agreement.

Zoro and I split off from the other two, running in our own direction. Usopp came flying over from an explosion, wrapping his arms around the wounded warrior.

"Zoro! Do everything you can to protect me, okay?! Please?!" He begged as we kept running.

"Hold on, Usopp! I'm hurt enough as it is!"

"Fear not! I shall cover you!" Brook says as he joins our group. "I would imagine you're still quite hurt!" The skeleton concluded.

"Usopp run on your own two legs! Greenie's hurt enough!" I shout over all the noise.

The other two groups were Sanji, Nami, and Franky while Luffy's group had Robin and Chopper.

"Guys! Meet on the Sunny in three days!" We hear Luffy shout to all of us.

"Special Attack, Super Smoke Star!" Usopp calls out his snipping attack. "Now's our chance!" He declared releasing the swordsman and running for his life.

"Yo ho ho, you're certainly dependable!" Brook comments as he too picks up speed. I stayed next to Zoro, so I could cover our backs if need be.

A beam of light that was slightly different from the others appeared in front of us. When the flash left, it revealed a nightmare. Kizaru, the admiral.

Despite already drawing his blades, Zoro was too slow to avoid the light beam from the admiral at such a close range. It went straight through his chest.

"'Zoro!'" Usopp and I yelled as he fell to the ground.

Usopp drew back his slingshot, aiming at the figure. "W-Who are you! Get away! Get away from Zoro, you dumbass!"

"Z-Z-Zoro-san! He's been hit!" Brook stutters.

"Geez, took you long enough!" Luffy's opponent calls. "It was about time you got here, Kizaru!"

"Kizaru?!" Robin shouts. "Be careful! That man is a Marine admiral!" Robin let the others in on who the man in front of us was.

"HEEEHHH! Admiral?!!!" Brook screams with a twitching jaw.

"It's too late for you now..." the slow cadence of the admiral spoke. "Ohh, a 120 million bounty...Pirate Hunter Zoro...I'd heard that you're quite the swordsman, but a one-hit knockout?" He belittled the fallen man. "You must be really exhausted...now you can take a nice, long nap.." He lifted his leg letting it take on a glow as he prepared his attack.

Pushing Chi off my shoulder, I bolted for the light man, tackling him sideways as neither of us activated a logia ability. The tackle made him miss his intended target.

"Ohh, a 400 million bounty...Amaya the Sky Goddess...I'd heard that you're quite the fighter as well." He slowly states, looking at me the whole time.

"USOPP!" Luffy called out to the still stunned sniper, springing him into action.

"Take this!" He fired a shot that went straight through the man's head before trying a couple more times. "Damn! What's going on?! Why can't I hit him?"

Brook rushed forward with his sword before plunging it threw the man's chest to receive the same result. "I can't even stab him! Hold on! What should we do?!" He too panics.

"It's no use! I ate the glint-glint fruit, you see. I'm made of light."

"He's a logia type! Grab Zoro and go! Chi go!" I order, standing between them and Kizaru.

Usopp and Brook snapped into action, grabbing the fallen swordsman as Chi scampered behind them.

"AMA!" I heard Luffy cry out behind me as Kizaru started to aim his next attack at me.

I was taking a gamble. It would pass through me perfectly due to my logia types or he infused himself with haki and I was about to die. I raised my arm up to take the light infused kick headed my direction before a new player entered the game.

Ray-san jumped in between Kizaru and I, redirecting the attack meant for me. The attack was sent up towards the trees, decimating everything in its path.

"You're getting involved in this Dark King Rayleigh?" Kizaru questioned at ease.

"Don't be plucking these young sprouts. Their era is just getting started. I don't suppose you could overlook them, Kizaru?" Grandpa addressed the taller man.

"Give me a break! If I don't catch these kids, we at Marine Headquarters will lose face with the Celestial Dragons in Mary Geoise. Could you please not get in the way." Kizaru nearly whined at the end.

"Usopp! Brook! Ama!" Luffy's voice yelled. "Take Zoro and escape!" He ordered.

I caught up quickly to the other two who were hauling Zoro. Chi returned to my shoulder as I did.

"Everyone focus on escaping! As we are now, we can't beat these guys! Old guy! Thanks!" Luffy continued to scream as all the teams ran in different directions once again.

"Yes! I pray for your safety!" Ray-san responded before he continued to engage in combat with Kizaru.

"It's too bright!" Usopp called, trying to block the shine from the sudden bright light.

"It's Kizaru. Keep your guard up!" I warn.

"Light? Is he going to do something to us?!" Brook voices.

Soon the light disappeared, allowing us to keep going forward.

"That light from before is gone!" Brook assessed.

"It looks like the old guy saved us again!" Usopp adds.

"That was so frightening!" Brook exclaims.

"PX-1. Roronoa Zoro is barely alive. Start with him first!" I hear the ax guy command with the help of the rumble fruit.

"Heads up guys, we've got a Pacifista on our tail." I announce to our group.

"Put me down," Zoro commands from Usopp's shoulder.

"What?!" The sniper replies.

Struggling to lift his head, he speaks again. "I'm letting you guys get away!" He declares.

"Don't be stupid! You're even more useless than I am right now!" Usopp snaps at the man. "We're escaping together! That's what Luffy decided!"

"Chi," I called quietly.

She turned her head so she was looking at me. I wink and hold up two fingers. "It's time. Keep an eye on him?"

Her eyes mist slightly before blinking them away. I rub her head in slight comfort. She snuggles against my cheek once more before hopping over to sit on top of Zoro's head.

Large and heavy footsteps could be heard and felt coming from behind us.

"Don't tell me!" Brook looks over his shoulder at what was coming behind me. "It's coming!"

"You guys keep going!"

"No," Brook declines. "Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. All for one and one for all." He then turned around to slash at the Pacifista.

No damage was dealt to the machine before Brook received a laser to the face and was blasted away.

"Guess I'm up! Keep going Usopp! Look after Chi for me!" I call, readying my own sword.

I was about to turn around when I heard a familiar battle cry and a thud from behind the machine. Sanji attacked PX-1 from behind.

Sanji was flying over the temporarily fallen machine, clutching his leg in pain.

"Sanji!" I yell, resheathing my sword to catch the falling blonde.

"Run, you two!" Usopp yells as we landed on the ground. "He's aiming at you!"

"You idiot! Get out of here!" Sanji replies.

"Go!" I yell as I pull Sanji and I to the side to make him dodge the blast.

The blast was large enough to still push us all back.

"Zoro! I'm sorry! I dropped you! Are you alright?!" The frantic sniper questioned. He was so focused on him that he didn't notice the fake Zuma in bound.

"Hold it, you damn bastard!" Sanji said as he hung onto the leg of the machine, keeping it from advancing. At least that was the idea until it walked just dragging the chef along. "Damn it! Stop!"

I took my stance, preparing my sword once more. I may not be able to slice all the way through. If I do, great! If not, I'll fry its circuits! Having the sword out of its sheath, I took it in both hands.

As I was doing so, the Pacifista took Sanji in its hand.

It's now or never! I surrounded my body in electricity as I launched forward. "Electric Slash!" I aimed for the arm, holding Sanji.

The slash was deep but not enough to sever the arm. Sanji was released though.

Still in the air, I twist my body to plunge my sword into the new opening. I might not be able to pull off the biggest attacks yet, but I'll get it all I've got! "100 Million Volts!" I shout as I channeled all the electricity I could handle through my sword and into the machine.

Still clinging onto my sword, I fell along with the now defeated Pacifisa. My hair was wild and my breathing labored as that was my maximum attack. I stumbled into a standing position before reclaimed my sword from the Pacifisa's arm.

Our victory was short lived as a loud roar filled the air. Looking to the other group, we see Chopper going all out. This was the biggest I've ever seen him, and his eyes looked void as if he had lost control.

"Chopper went and did that again?" Usopp questioned as he watched Chopper's largest form attack indiscriminately. Next to him on the ground were the other three Straw Hats that were injured, Brook, Zoro, and Sanji.

"Let's go." I breathe out, making my way over to help the blonde stand.

"I see you destroyed PX-1." A new smooth voice spoke from behind Usopp.

We turned to see Kuma. The real one. You could tell he was the real deal for two reasons. One, he spoke, and two, he was holding a Bible.

"Now there's another one!" Usopp screamed. "What in the world is going on?! I've had enough! Just how many of these guys are there?!"

"This is the real one." I state, glancing over to see Chi still on Zoro's head. Good she's still there.

After my comment, Zoro forced himself into a kneeling position to lay eyes on our enemy. Sanji to my side also kept a weather eye out.

"So, you're still alive, Amaya Fukui." He comments. It was hard to tell where he was looking because of the shades he wore.

"Thanks...to my resolve and your mercy." I reply with a weak grin. Although it was true he showed mercy in a way, it was still rough.

Zoro pushed himself to his feet, glaring at the man as he did so.

"Hold on, Zoro. You shouldn't be moving, and Ama, what are you talking about?" Usopp questioned what was going on.

The only ones who knew at this moment were Kuma, me, Sanji, Zoro, and Chi. Usopp and Brook had no knowledge of what went down on Thriller Bark.

Kuma started to remove his glove. "If you were to take a trip, where would you want to go?"

I heard Sanji and Zoro take a sharp intake of breath. Now's my chance.

I stepped forward, closer to the Warlord. "To see my best friend Ace." I responded to the query.

"Ama, everyone, let's go." Usopp tried to persuade us to leave. "We gotta get out of here quick."

I turned my head to see Chi one more time. She was watching wide-eyed on top of Zoro's head. My eyes trailed down till they met with Zoro's. They were filled with panic and spoke of the pain he was experiencing from his injuries.

I felt a large hand on my side before I was moving at a rapid speed through the air. Ace...was my last thought before I blacked out.

***3rd Person POV***

Poof! The four males and cloudfox started at the empty spot where Amaya just stood.

"What? Where's Ama?" Usopp was the first to speak.

"Ama?!" Zoro reached forward to fall, Chi hanging on as he did.

"Ama-chan!" Sanji started to sweep his head in every direction, looking for the redhead, his breath turning rapid.

"Ama disappeared." Usopp concluded.

The other Straw Hats in the distance were disbelieving at what they saw. Luffy missed the action as his face was in the dirt at the time from his own opponent.

Wasting no time, Kuma hit Zoro with his palm, sending both him and cloudfox into thin air. Poof! All that remained was a gust of wind.

"You!" Usopp snapped. "What did you do to Zoro and Ama!" He clutched his slingshot. "They were here just now!"

Now realizing what just happened. Luffy started to mentally break. His childhood best friend and his first mate were both gone. "Ama...Zoro...Ama...Zoro."

Lost in thought, Robin had to push Luffy out of the way of the still ranging Chopper.

"Chopper stop it! Don't do anything crazy!" She tried to reason with the reindeer. However, it only fell upon deaf ears.

"Ama! Zoro! Where did you go?!" Luffy still wailed as Chopper changed targets to the ax man. Chopper then proceeded to attack random objects in his vicinity

"Hey! What did he do to Ama and Zoro! Where did they go!" Luffy started to question the ax man.

"I don't have to answer you. I'm the world's most tight lipped man. I don't know if it's true or not, but word is that his paw pads can send a person flying through the sky for three days and three nights. Only he knows where he sent them. At the very least, they aren't on these islands anymore."

"What?!" The rubber man said in disbelief as his pupils shook from the knowledge.

"Say something damnit!" Usopp yelled at Kuma. "Where did you send Ama and Zoro?!?"

"So you finally show yourself, real Warlord of the Sea...You're the third to look like that...What the heck." Sanji started to mumble.

Kuma started to slowly advance on the remaining three.

"Run away you three!" Luffy commanded them.

"Luffy?!"

"Just get out of here! You can think things over after you're safe! GO!"

Usopp went over to help Sanji whose leg was still hurt. As they were leaving, Kuma was advancing.

Standing in between his comrades and Kuma, Brook took a defensive position. "I will protect you, even if it costs me my life! Oh wait, but I'm alr-" His words were cut off as he too disappeared from Kuma's paw. Poof!

"Brook!" Usopp yelled.

"Damn! What am I doing?" The chef berated himself. "I just let three friends disappear while I watched on!" He grabbed his hair in irritation. He then pushed Usopp behind him.

"Sanji?"

"Go, Usopp!"

"Don't be stupid! You're coming too, Sanji!" The sniper retorted.

Unlistening, Sanji launched at Kuma. "Why you!"

"Stop! Sanji!" Luffy tried to call out.

"Damn you, you pawed bastard!" Sanji yelled before his attack was repelled and he flew into a nearby building.

Having his sights now on Usopp, Kuma started to close the distance.

"Stay back! Fire Star! Fire Star! Dammit! Flame Star!" He tried attack after attack for each to only create a dust cloud.

"Run!" Luffy hollered.

Kuma's paw made contact, making Usopp too disappear. Poof!

"Usopp!" Luffy yelled.

Sanji got out of the rubble that was around him, going for another attack, blinded by rage. "Damn you!" Poof!

"Sanji...Even Sanji...What is this? What do we do?"Luffy was crumbling as crew member after crew member disappeared. Enraged, Luffy circulated his blood, creating steam from his body. "Second Gear!" His sights turned to Kuma, who just finished having a small conversation with Rayleigh. "Why you?!"

Franky and Nami took this opportunity to run. However, Kuma disappeared and reappeared right in front of the two.

Taking the fake skin off his metal fist, Franky went for the punch. "Outta the damn way! Strong Right!" The attack hit Kuma's face, but he didn't even flinch.

Luffy took off from his spot towards Kuma.

"Wait! Don't Luffy!" Robin tried to warn her captain.

"Gum-Gum Jet Pistol!" The attack was reflected off of Kuma's paw before Luffy was flung back from another attempt.

"Luffy!" Franky worried, making him drop his guard to also be hit with the paw. Poof!

"No!" Nami wailed. Kuma was now looming over her. "Luffy! Help, m-" Poof!

"Nami!" Luffy's body then gave out. No longer holding second gear. Running at his average speed, Luffy tried to attack Kuma once again.

Kuma simply dodged, causing Luffy to faceplant in the dirt before skidding to a stop.

"Luffy!" Robin called, seeing the rubber man collapse. Chopper then appeared right behind the ravenette.

Kuma too was near the woman.

Roaring, Chopper went to take a swing at the Warlord. Poof!

"Chopper! Chopper..." Luffy watched on as Kuma started to take his lumbering steps towards Robin. "Stop...Stop...Stop..." He started to repeat. "Stop it! That's enough!" He snapped into action, running towards the woman. "Robin!"

"Luffy!" She called out, outstretching her arm to meet Luffy's. Poof!

He was too slow.

Luffy fell to the ground where his world fell apart. Banging his head and arms on the ground as tears started to flow from his eyes. "What's..what's this?!" His choked out voice wailed. "I'm..."

His mind flashed back to all the times someone new joined his crew, and all the important bonding moments that ever happened. His last memory was of the promise that he made to Ama both as children to watch each other's backs, and the one he made right after Thriller Bark.

"I couldn't even save a single one of my friends!" He wailed into the ground.

Large steps walked closer to the Straw Hat.

"We will never meet again. Farewell..." Kuma finished. Poof!

_______________________________________________________

What a chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! This is the end of Sabaody Arc. You know what that means...upcoming Impel Down. Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
182K 4.1K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...