𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓

By aurora_b23

Celeste Dolores daughter of a Spain mob leader, trying to escape reality but is forced into a marriage of inc... More

Main Characters/ Plot
Disclaimer/ AN
Chapter 1: Stranger Danger
Chapter 2: Elope
Chapter 3: Adira Tariq
Chapter 4: Obeyed
Chapter 5: Slap
Chapter 6: My Ruler
Chapter 7: Elias
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: Bed Fight
Chapter 10: Fuck
Chapter 11: Bodyguard
Chapter 12: Everywhere Baby
Chapter 13: Death
Chapter 14: Fire
Chapter 15: Haunting
Chapter 16: Shadows
Chapter 17: Enemy
Chapter 19: Lilith
Mad
Chapter 20: Swell
Chapter 21: Do I?
Chapter 22: Deal
Chapter 23: Stay
Chapter 24: CD Dinning
Chapter 25: Me and the Devil
Chapter 26: I Did Nothing
Chapter 27: Overdose
Chapter 28: Wife
Chapter 29: Emerald
Chapter 30: Fallen Angel
Chapter 31: Antidote
Chapter 32: I Lied
Chapter 33: No Us
Chapter 34: Care

Chapter 18: Run

415 20 1
By aurora_b23

Celeste

I groan feeling light-headed and my body sore from what felt like the worst fight of my life, my back ached in pain, and both my wrists, felt like they'd been hanging for- Trying to sit up I get slung back onto my back, my eyes adjust to the room, a bed.

I'm lying in a bed, darting my head left and right I notice my wrists hanging in two pairs of handcuffs chained to the bed frame everything suddenly hit me from last night, being chased in Damian's library, I'm running, screaming for help, screaming for Damian but he never showed up.

When someone had attacked me and forced me on the ground, I was turned on...and they were grinding over me and I fucking enjoyed me? they called me baby...muñeca.

Elias.

Instantly my breath caught in my throat and fear spread through my chest, "Damian" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth, "Aw Damian, Damian is in danger, Damian is probably getting stabbed to death, oh no!" A voice taunted, a voice I had fucking feared for so long, slowly I glanced toward the door, and there he stood, Elias, leaning against the door his arms folded across his chest and a wicked smirk on his lips.

"Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?" He suddenly asked heading toward the bed, I gasped and tried yanking my hands free but it was useless, all it did was cause a hiss and whimper to escape my throat, "Don't harm yourself muñeca" He chuckled, fearing for my life my eyes are stuck on him.

My head racing with so many thoughts of how to escape, Damian didn't show me how to get out of goddamn chains, suddenly he made his way toward the bed crawling over me, I yelped breathing heavily and wanting to keep my eyes shut, "Get away from me!" I shouted my voice echoing through the room, stammering in fear he laughed at me.

Fucking laughs at me.

I kick him straight in the face but before I can land it he grasps my ankle dragging me down the bed I scream, "HELP SOMEONE HELP!" His hand slams over my mouth, my screams turn into muffles beneath his touch, and now my arms feel like they're detached from my body.

Unwanted tears rolled down my eyes as he shushed me and forced my legs apart, gritting my teeth together I stared into his deep hazel eyes, seeing how fucking gorgeous are for a disgusting man like him "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" He reassured me while his eyes dart toward every inch of my face.
"Oh lucky me!" I shout beneath his hands, and he chuckles his eyes glinting with amusement, I hope he's having the fucking time of his life.

My adrenaline was high and the only thing I could think of was how I was going to take his head apart, no one had ever laid an inch of their hands on me without being choked, till today, Elias Morana is fucking touching me, he touched me last night and he's touching me now.

My nails were ready to claw him in the eyes, sinister thoughts rushed through my head thinking how I'd end his life.

My chest heaved up and down, I couldn't breathe through my nose nor could I through my mouth.

As if he noticed he removes his hand from my mouth, leaning down he suddenly placed soft kisses on my cheek and down my neck, my blood ran hot, and multiple electric shivers ran throughout my body, causing me to shake including him "What do you want from me" I said meanwhile tears rolling down my cheek into my ear, keeping my eyes shut I couldn't keep eye contact, I was to scare too, I felt vulnerable not knowing what to do.

He was twice my size and obviously...stronger than Damian, I had no chance against him, including my weak self, I wanted to run...I wanted to scream Damian's name.

But I knew if I did, he wouldn't like it, he'd either hurt me or hurt him, and as much as I hate him I don't wish harm in my worst enemy, but Elias, I want to tear him apart with my own hands.

I've never been so afraid before, and I hate to admit him leaning against me is turning me the fuck on, I hate myself I hate myself so much, why am I enjoying this, this shouldn't be enjoyable.

He kidnapped me, and now he's kissing my neck laying over me, his cock over my cunt, and forcing my hands to be chained, I shouldn't be feeling this way it's wrong, so fucking wrong.

"Are you still questioning when I've told you the answer?" He grunted digging his teeth into my thighs, I instantly regretted asking him, because we both knew what he wanted.

 I yelp biting on my lower lip, afraid if I opened my eyes and met his gaze my hormones would take over me, "It seems I haven't made myself clear enough for you" He suddenly grasped my neck.

My eyes widened open and all I could see was his slight smile.

He's going to kill you
I have to get out!
Where Damian-
Fuck Damian you can escape yourself.

huffing a breath he squeezes tight, tighter than Damian has ever done.

My breath is already gone from my nose, and I gasp for air through my mouth trying to breathe in and out, desperately I try yanking my hands free, hissing the metal digs into my skin I couldn't give to shit if I bleed, or lose both my hands on the way out the of the door, I just wanted him off.

Yet I wanted him closer.

"I saw him kissing you, touching you, teasing you," He sighed leaning into my ear "And you let him" he growled, His voice sounded like a threat coming out of his mouth, everything sounded hot and sexy when he spoke. Yet so fucking threatening, "He's my fucking husband! You wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't married to Damian!" I shouted, his grip loosened giving me some breath.

And that was all I needed to know, he didn't want to kill me, he wanted to scare me.

"That's where your wrong Celeste, Ever since the ball I've never been able to keep you out of my mind, you've devoured me whole in just a matter of minutes-" I cut him off with a groan, kicking my knee into his stomach I crawl away, gasping I try sitting up on my legs-

But he yanks me back down into the bed, I cry out as my back hits the comfort and the chains have officially caused some damage, Elias releases a seductive chuckle and suddenly pulls a gun from his back pocket, pinning it to my head I glare above him

"Kill me already you fucking psychopath!" I screamed fisting both my hands, "The more you fight me Celeste the more I'll make you regret it!" Elias said through gritted teeth, staying silent I swallow.

I'm a dumbass, but I'm not fucking stupid, Elias has already proven how far he'll go just to make me...stay, "Now this is what we are going to, your going to behave like a good girl or my dear friends won't hesitate to hurt you"

"Try to escape, I will stab you, try harming or killing yourself-"
"Let me guess you'll kill me yourself" A smile crossed his lips, and if I didn't know better he would have probably kept quiet after, but I didn't.

"You'll rip me to shreds? Pull the trigger Elias" His smile slowly faded, but I kept going, "Prove to me your a man! Prove to me you'll do anything for me, and I'll stay, pull the fucking trigger" I watched as his gaze softened, and I first I felt bad, he's obsessed with me that my words hit him in the chest, and he'll do anything I'll say just to have me.

"PULL THE TRIGGER ELIAS'S" I watched as he unlocked the safety pin, and as if the world went into slow motion I watched as his finger went toward the trigger, aiming above my head into the bedframe I smiled myself.

Quickly I kick his arm in the air, the bullet hits the chain, and my leg swings him in the chest causing him to fall on his back, before he can stand I raise on both my feet, and with all the strength in my arm, I pull.

Screaming the chain fell from the wall, leaving cracks in the structure of the wall, the chains created a burning scar line from how hard I yanked my wrist away, but before I could think of the pain I run, run toward the door when suddenly his hands yank my ankle free.

"Stop running!" He shouts trying to pull me toward him, screaming I kick him straight in the nose, quickly getting up I panted and head toward the door, yanking it open I gasp when I see a girl, a girl standing a few inches away from the door.

She had long black straight hair, red big lips, and fair skin, her eyes darker than her pupils themselves and small tattoos covering her arms, her brows thinner than a stick, and her gaze...her fucking sleepy stare was terrifying.

Her hand held a blade, gripping it tightly with her claw-black nails, and waiting for me to make a move.

"Run" she whispered with a sinister creepy smile the devil himself would be terrified of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...