𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

By _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... More

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی
10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول
11. Dard | Pain | درد
12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ

4.6K 298 71
By _dreamxwriter

❝खुशियाँ हैं मिली ,शादी की बातें,
पर दिल की गहराईयों में हैं दर्द की रातें।

एक मोहब्बत का सफर है ये,
जिसमें हैं हंसी की मिठास और दुख की कड़वाहट।

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hope you will understand the meaning of this shayari after reading this chapter..

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

DO READ ENDING CAPTION PLEASE!!! ⚠️⚠️

Continues....

At 4:30, Hania and Ayesha arrived at the Siddiqui house. Amina welcomed them, and Hania, upon entering the living room, immediately inquired, "Who dropped Rumi at the hospital?"

Amina responded, "Taha did." Hania seemed displeased with the idea of Taha dropping her.

"Why didn't Baba drop her?" she interjected. Ayesha and Amina looked at her, puzzled.

"I mean, Baba promised to drop her, so what happened? She might be upset with him," Hania made an excuse, likely to hide her  vicious side from her mother.

"Rafiq had to go somewhere before the office, so he couldn't. That's why Taha dropped her, and she won't be angry. She told Rafiq herself to go and finish his work," Amina explained.

"Bhabi, leave her. Tell me, when will Rumi come?" Ayesha asked, ignoring her daughter's questioning session.

"She said she would come at 4:00, but it's 5:00 now. Maybe it's her first day, that's why she is late."

"Acha, acha, ha ho sakta hai," Ayesha replied understandingly.

They engaged in their usual conversation, mostly Amina and Ayesha, while Hania engrossed in her phone. Soon, the maid opened the main gate, and both the brother and sister entered the living room, greeting the elders. Taha sat unusually close to Hania, surprising her. He never approached her like this before, especially in front of everyone. Hania composed herself and smiled, which he reciprocated. Maybe it was because Rumi asked him to make up his relationship with hania.

“tum to gale lago meri gudiya. Aj tumne mujhe iss shadi ke liye ha karke bht khush kiya hai.” she said, and Rumi blushed, hiding her face by hugging Ayesha. Hania rolled her eyes at them.

AMINA'S POV

I watched as Ayesha bhabi and Rumi hugged each other. Ayesha bhabi's eyes sparkled with happiness, a sight I had rarely seen. It brought an involuntary smile to my face. Yet, my thoughts drifted to Hana, who was engrossed in conversation with Taha. Why couldn't she always be like this? Is it too hard for her to be happy? I am genuinely happy for my Rumi, marrying Zayan, my favorite child since his childhood. Still, deep down, I fear. What if Hana does something to break our family? I know the extent of Hana's jealousy. Only I know how much she envies Rumi. Yes, Rumi knows this too, but she doesn't know the extent of what Hana has done to strain our family. Hana has attempted to separate us from Taha several times. One time, she accused Rumi of having an affair, but thankfully Taha didn't believe her. He dismissed the matter, saying she might have seen someone else. He understood her intentions, but he didn't want to escalate the issue, choosing to let it go. And this is not the only thing she has done.

Now my daughter is going to marry her brother. I trust Zayan. I trust Ayesha bhabi and Yusuf bhai, but I don't trust Hana. I'm just afraid for Rumi's happiness. I couldn't decide anything, so I left this matter to Rumi. If she wants to marry Zayan, I will accept it wholeheartedly.

I was zoned out when I heard Ayesha bhabi calling me. She was saying something to me, which I couldn't listen to, but then I heard the opening of the door. She must be saying someone came.

RUMI'S POV

After hugging Ayesha aunty, we started talking. I realized that Mumma was zoned out, deep in some thought, so I didn't say anything to her. After some time, as I was busy telling Ayesha aunty about my whole day, we heard the honk of a car. It must be Dad or Yusuf Uncle and Zayan. Ayesha aunty told me Yusuf Uncle had said that he would bring Zayan with him.

Even after hearing the honk, I didn't stop telling her about my day. I was still halfway when Yusuf Uncle and Zayan came into the living room. My heartbeat rose again. Why can't I be calm like always, even after seeing Zayan? Why does his presence affect me so much?

Zayan and Yusuf came in one after another and greeted everyone. I greeted Uncle yusuf and Zayan, who replied with a grumpy face. I fell silent, and Ayesha aunty asked me.

"Ha to gudiya kaha the hum ha hamza par haina? He is your senior cardiologist right?" Ayesha asked. (yes doll where were we? On hamza right?)

I swear I saw hana bhabi smirking at me but it vanished when I look at her like it was never there. Zayan was looking me intensely which made me red.

"Ji, Sani and I have to work under him. Aunty, he was so cold. He literally ordered us 'Follow me.' Like seriously, aap hi bataye koi kisi ke sath aise behave karta hai, vo bhi uske first day per?"  I told her mimicking his voice but I think I forgot that everyone was in the room and now was staring at me but the zayan's angry gaze was the strongest I felt on me. He wad literally boring holes in me.like he want to burn me.

Yusuf uncle laughed. So ayesha aunty. Taha bhai also joined them. And I got embarrassed.

“Did you tell him who your brother is?" Taha bhai joked, and Rumi rolled her eyes again.

"Aur usse kya hota?" she retorted.

"He would behave carefully with you," Taha bhai replied.

"No thanks. He is fine like this only. Coldness suits him," Rumi replied bitterly.

"Beta, it has been a long time since I last met Sani. How is she?" Ayesha aunty asked.

"Alhamdulillah, just like you saw her last time," Rumi replied, and everyone laughed except Taha bhai, who was busy on his phone.

"She will never change, but she is a good girl," Yusuf uncle said.

"Ji, dil ki bahut saaf hai vo jo dil me hai vahi zubaan per hai," Mumma said. I'm telling you she is the biggest fan of Sani and her replies. We heard a scoff from Hana bhabi's side.

"What happened?" Ayesha aunty asked her, to which she replied, "Nothing."

What is she even doing today? Some time ago, she was good and talking happily to bhai. I was so happy looking at them together, but now look at her behavior.

"Zayan beta, how was your day?" Mumma asked him, and everyone looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"Alhamdulillah aunty, it was good but tiring," he said.

Mumma was about to say something when Papa came. He greeted everyone, and i handed him a glass of water.after a limited time. Mumma nodded at papa.

“Ayesha bhabi, humne ap logon ko apna jawab de diya hai, lekin main aur Rafiq ye janna chahte the ki kya Zayan is shadi ke liye taiyar hai?" Mumma asked, and everyone stopped talking as the matter they were gathered for began.

Now everyone was looking at me and Zayan. I was looking at my lap, probably a blushing mess. But i could feel an intense gaze on myself, and i knew who it was.

"Y-" Ayesha aunty was about to say something, but Zayan voiced out himself. "I want to talk to her." If my heart was beating loud before, now it was threatening to come out. Why does he want to talk to me? Is he going to reject me?no no it can't be.

Papa inquired,
"Alone?''
''Yes,'' he replied curtly.
''Rumi, take Zayan to the garden,'' Mumma directed, and as I glanced up, i gulped at the sight of him already standing. I rose, not wanting to keep him waiting. Confusion filled Ayesha aunty and Yusuf uncle, but Hana bhabi seemed at ease.

Heading to the garden with Zayan trailing behind, I could sense his intense gaze on my back. Standing by the fountain, he moved in front of me, his eyes dark. I was Shyly looking down, he asked-

''Do you want to marry me?'

I met his gaze briefly and answered- ''Yes.''
Eager to convey my readiness.

He raised an eyebrow, questioning, ''At any cost?'' A feeling in my bones hinted at impending change. Though I whispered my affirmative answer, ''Yes.'"

He chuckled and I was looking at grass all the time.

"Its great then.you won't be working after marriage." he stated, and for a moment, I questioned if I heard him correctly.

"What?" I raised my voice, my dream of becoming a doctor flashing before my eyes. Abandoning it after all the hard work felt unthinkable.

He smirked, "You heard."

"What if I want to?" I whispered, the thought of giving up my dream twisting my gut.

His expression turned serious, but a cruel amusement still lingered in his eyes.

"If you don't leave your career, I'll reject you in front of everyone and marry the first girl my mother brings a proposal for," he said with a cruel smile, piercing my heart with the thought of him with someone else. A tear escaped my eyes.

Caught in a do-or-die situation, torn between my childhood love and my lifelong dream, he continued to smirk.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice trembling with vulnerability.

His tone turned cold and demanding, "If you want to be with me, you have to give up your career. It's a choice, simple as that."

Fighting back tears, I questioned, "But why? Why do I have to choose between you and my dreams?"

He shrugged indifferently, "That's how it is. You can't have both,  I won't settle for anything less than your full commitment. And after seeing how you were talking about another men on the very first day of your job. I won't let you do this job. As well You always say you love me, so it's time to prove it."

In that moment,i was speechless he think about me like this.?vulnerability clashed with harshness, creating an atmosphere heavy with the weight of a heartbreaking decision.

Never anticipating this situation, I had to prove my love. "You have five minutes," he said, heading to a bench in the middle of the garden.

AUTHOR'S POV

In the depths of Rumi's heart, a storm of emotions raged as Zayan's words echoed. Her childhood love now seemed entangled in uncertainty.

Zayan's demand weighed heavily on her shoulders, threatening to shatter the dreams she had carefully woven. The clash between selfless love and harsh reality left her torn.

Torn between love for Zayan and her career dreams, Rumi grappled with a crescendo of inner turmoil. Each heartbeat questioned the validity of the forced choice.

The emotional battlefield within her continued, with each thought fighting for a place in her heart. Giving up her career felt like losing a piece of her identity.

In the end, after internal struggle and tears, Rumi made the agonizing choice. She surrendered her dreams for a love demanding an unexpected sacrifice. The echoes of her inner turmoil lingered, leaving behind a poignant trail of what could have been.

She wiped her face and approached him.He kept his one leg on another. Like he own the place.

"Can I complete my internship? I promise to leave everything after two months." She spoke with a quivering voice, her last glimmer of hope.

Zayan remained silent for a moment, contemplating whether granting her the opportunity to complete her internship would convey his apparent concern. He provided her with hope – damn, he gave her hope!

"Fine, you can finish your internship," he smirked, responding. Rumi's eyes widened, and she sighed in relief.

This chance meant a lot to her. Completing the internship now would pave the way for future job opportunities. She just needed to focus on the internship.and then she can resume her career from where she will left.

"At least he's not entirely heartless," she thought. Despite a lingering voice urging her to reject his demand,but the mere thought of him with someone else terrified her.

When she see he is not going to stand any time soon.

"Chalen?" she asked, and he looked up.
(Shall we? )

Part of him expected her refusal, believing girls like her wouldn't sacrifice their precious careers. No regret showed in his eyes; instead, he was pleased she chose him. He felt content with the outcome of his plan. . Otherwise what would've happened to his plan:)

He got up and went inside this time rumi behind.

They stood up and entered together, drawing curious gazes from everyone. Rumi sat beside Ayesha, who signaled for her to join.

"So, Zayan, what's your decision?" Rafiq inquired.

"I'm ready for this marriage," he declared emotionlessly.

"Mubaarka mubaarka. Meri jaan I'm so happy." Ayesha exclaimed, embracing Rumi.
(Congratulations my love")

Ayesha took out ring from her wallet and make it wear to Rumi. Who blushed looking at ring of zayan's name on her ring finger..

Amina also approached her daughter, tears shining in her eyes."May allah bless you both. "

Rafiq and Taha hugged Zayan, who smiled for everyone. Hania came to hug Rumi,just for expressing her happiness about the marriage in front of everyone..

"Allah tumhe hamesha khush rakhe meri jaan." Taha said, side hugging Rumi, who felt the happiest at that moment. She was certain she wouldn't regret her decision..And they heard loud chorus of ameen.

And just like that,the decision was made to intertwined their fates. , blessed by their elders and embraced by themselves. On one side, someone was joyous about finding love but mournful for sacrificing her career. On the other side, a cruel smile adorned his lips as he contemplated his plans with Rumi.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hey butterflies 🦋✨ IT WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. TOOK ME TWO DAYS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

One thing I would like to tell you is I'm not good at expressing emotions of character as you must've realised after reading rumi's conditions at the time of leaving her career. I couldn't express her emotion but I tried. So ease don't think that she easily gave up her career.!!!

And you guys haven't follow me on insta han? Do follow me this instant. I'd is   _dreamxwriter   ❤❤❤

And last thing tell me if I should write all teh ritual of marriage or should I do it fast forward??? Because my hands are itching to write their life after marriage. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 20.7K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
245K 11.5K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
636K 34.1K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
148K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...