TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone in: The truth

1.2K 34 53
By BiancaSantana880

The sun has risen and you and Branch are sitting in the front of the raft. Poppy is steering the raft and Hickory was singing a song.

Hickory: I fall to pieces. How can I be just your friend.
Branch laid down as he sighed.

Then John looks down at him, "mind if I sit down" John asked.

"Sure go ahead" branch says as his other brothers joined in, they sat next to him.

"So much for the mission, we are not even close to saving the music and not to mention I just lost my chance with a girl" John groans.

"Sorry I had to have guys come on this adventure, I know this isn't exactly how you guys pictured our last trip together before you guys leave" branch says.

John glances concerned looks, "as long as we're together, nothing will break us, right" Clay says.

"So.....what are you guys gonna do after this is over" branch asked.

"Huh?" John was caught off guard.

"What are you guys gonna do when this is over" he asked.

"Oh I don't know, I was thinking about doing that thing I always wanted to do, hike the Neverglade Trail" John answered.

"I'm gonna go find my path to rediscovering myself" Clay says.

"I'll probably go somewhere far away, maybe take a vacation, meet a girl, start a family maybe settle down" spruce says.

"What about you Floyd?" Branch asked.

"I think I'm gonna follow my heart and focus on my solo career" Floyd answered.

"Well I'm sure gonna miss you guys" branch says but suddenly brozone had a second thought.

"You know branch, I'm not so sure if we should break up the band" John says.

"What? But I thought you guys wanted to split up because we were out of sync" branch was confused.

"Ok look I know all those years ago he almost split up because he had a tiff but you pulled us back together and after what's going on, with poppy, I'm not sure it's a good idea to leave you alone, by yourself" John turns to him looking worried along with the others.

"But I won't be alone, I still see you guys, and I still have poppy"

But John and his brothers had a look that said otherwise.

"You know branch I'm not we can leave you alone with poppy" John says.

"What to you mean?" Branch asked.

"How can we leave you if we don't know if poppy will take care of you" John says.

"Yeah" the others agreed.

"Whoa guys, I can take care of myself I was raised by you guys after all and second, I really like her, I just have trouble telling her how I feel"

"Branch no disrespect but you have been friends for months know, I just don't think she's right for you man" spruce says placing a hand on his arm to support him.

"Yeah" they s agreed.

After a few seconds, Hickory came over and looked down at Branch.

"Something tells me your heart ain't in this mission, Branch." Hickory said.

"Do you mind,we're kinda having a brother moment here" John glares at him.

"Actually I do mind" hickory smiles.

"What do you mean? I'm here, aren't I?" Branch asked as he sat up.

"Yeah what's it to you" Clay shouts at hickory.

"Yeah, you're on a mission, alright, but your heart is with Miss Poppy." Hickory said as he gets between branch and his brothers, pushing his brothers back and sits next to branch.

"Hey!" John gets furious.

"Whoa Hey, hold your horses." Branch said.

Then Branch then realized what he said. "I'm sorry, is that offensive?" He asked.

"Not as offensive as you thinking I can't see what's right in front of my eyes. Did you tell her yet?" Hickory asked as he sat down next to Branch.

"I tried, but..." Branch said before imitating an explosion and his brothers rest an assuring hands on him for extra support.

"Well, if you did tell her, who knows if she'd even hear you?" Hickory said.

"What do you mean by that?" Branch asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" John gets offensive for branch glaring at hickory.

"Well, let's just say only one of you is doing the listening in this relationship, and it's not her." Hickory said. Branch stayed quiet.

"It's you." Hickory said.

"Yeah. Yeah he's got that" John and the others groan.

"Thanks." Branch said sarcastically.

"You know you deserve better" hickory says.

"I do?" Branch says and it caught his brother's attention.

"Yeah I mean look at you, a amazing wonderful troll like you doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from a troll like her, you are a talented singer the best one ever, you deserve more then this" hickory convinces him.

"Yeah I guess you're right, I do deserve something better" branch says then his brothers nodded in agreement.

"You deserve better then this"

"Yeah I do"

"You deserve someone who cares more about you" hickory goes on.

"Yeah" then brozone agrees with him.

"Someone who will listen to you" hickory added.

"Yeah" brozone shouts.

"Someone like me" hickory says.

"Yeah...wait a minute" but then John gets suspicious.

"Yeah, you are right, I do deserve someone better" branch was unaware.

Then hickory pretends to yawn as he stretch his arms and tries to make a move putting his arm around branch who didn't even know.

John gasped and spruce right eye starts to twitch.

But suddenly his wrist gets grabbed by Clay who clutches it hard.

"Ah! Hey" hickory groans.

He looks up to see Clay glaring at him, "mind if I cut in" Clay pushes hickory away as he sat between him and branch and puts his arm around branch as the other two glared at hickory keeping his distance from branch.

"Poppy is right about one thing though...you guys are overprotective of branch" Floyd says.

"Are not" John argues.

"Are too" Floyd says.

"Uh, guys?" Poppy asked interrupting them.

They looked ahead and see a giant UFO. "What in buttered biscuits?!" Hickory asked.

"What the heck is that thing?" Branch asked.

"I don't know" John says as he keeps branch behind him.

A few bubbles came towards them, brozone try to keep it away from branch.

"Quick everyone, protect branch" John shouts.

But they got put in one big bubble and started panicking while Hickory got put in one and Poppy got put in one as well.

They floated into the UFO, and the UFO flew off. All of them go up a tube. They looked around to see a city inside the UFO.

"Whoa" brozone gasped.

All of them made it to the end of the tube. Poppy landed softly on the ground while brozone and Hickory fall to the ground branch lands softly on his brothers, they look around.

"Welcome to Vibe City. You are cordial guests of Prince Cooper." A voice said.

"Who said that?" John says in a threatening voice and the others gather around to protect branch.

But they looked over to see someone that looked like cooper. But he had a few differences.

"Cooper?!" Everyone was surprised.

"What are you doing here?!" Poppy asked in shock.

"Actually, I'm over here." Cooper said. They looked to the other side to see Cooper.

"What-how-huh?" John was both puzzled and confused.

"Copper has a twin?" Clay asked.

"What?" Poppy asked confused as she looked at them.

"Bacon-wrapped hot dogs!" Hickory said.

"Okay. Maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet."
Branch said as he hit his head.

"I didn't know copper had a brother" spruce says the Floyd.

"Neither have I" Floyd says back.

"It turns out I'm actually from Vibe City, just like my twin brother." Cooper said.

"I'm Prince D. What's poppin?" Prince D asked.

"How it this possible?" John asked.

"Well, it's a very complicated story. When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and Dad looked everywhere, but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own. And then when I went out to go find other Trolls like me, my mom and Dad finally found me. I guess it wasn't too complicated." Cooper said.

"Yeah no kidding, I always figured you were different from all the trolls but I didn't think it would be like this" Clay admits.

Then Two Funk Trolls enter the room. "Oh. Poppy, I want you to meet the King and Queen of Funk." Cooper said as he and Prince D walked up to their sides.

"King Quincy and Queen Essence." Prince Cooper said.

"My mom and dad." Cooper added.

"Wow, Cooper. You look just like your dad." Poppy said.

"Yeah, that must be why he's so good-looking." King Quincy said.

"Was that a dad joke? It was lame!" Cooper said. Cooper and his family laughed.

"Well, so that means you're a Funk Troll?" Poppy asked.

"You don't have to be just one thing. I'm Pop and Funk." Cooper said.

"Or maybe you're Hip-Hop, like me." Prince D said.

"Hip-Hop?" Poppy asked. Poppy then grabbed her map and looked at it.

"Yeah. I think your map is a bit outdated." Prince D said.

"Oh, he's right. Look at that. It still has Disco." Branch said as he looked at the map. Poppy put her map away.

"Well, Your Majesties, we need your help to save all music from Queen Barb. If we combine our music, she'll see that music unites all Trolls and that we're all the same and that she's one of us!" Poppy said.

King Quincy and Queen Essence looked at each other and then back to her.

"Poppy, I mean no disrespect, but king to queen, anything but that." King Quincy said.

"Why not?" Poppy asked. Cooper and his family led all of them into another room.

"Let's tell them how it was, Prince D." King Quincy said.

"Long ago, our world was without song or dance. Then the Trolls found the strings, and life was one big party." Prince D said.

They looked ahead to see a guitar with a purple string. It was the funk string.

"Oh, yeah. I've heard this story before." Poppy said.

"That is, until the Pop Trolls tried to steal our strings." Prince D said.

"What?" She asked.

"Huh?" Brozone was puzzled.

"What are they talking guys?" Branch asked brozone

"Honestly branch, I don't know" John replied.

They were shocked to hear this. "Steal your strings? That's not what it said in our scrapbooks." Poppy said.

"Scrapbooks? Those are cut out, glued, and glittered by the winners"

"Winners?" John says.

"Let me tell you how it really went down." Prince D said. Music started to play and Prince D started to sing.

"We started off a team. Party till we fall asleep, even on the street. When we disagreed, we did it on beat. Respect the unique. Anything less, it was weak. The music of the string made life complete. Till that one day that changed everything. The Pop Trolls started snatching up all of the strings. Putting melodies on top of popular beats. They cut us out of the scene and then forgot what it really means. Should've seen between. All of the scheming, it seems like the Trolls they stole from were meaningless. Walking around like they were the geniuses. But it's only samples, auto-tune and remixes. I'm a vegan. I don't have no beef with them. Gotta protect my kingdom, but the dream is to sing again. Being friends, seamless blend. Harmony ain't hard when the keys within you win"

Prince D, King Quincy, and Queen Essence started to dance while they continued to sing.

King Quincy, Queen Essence: At first, it was all love.
Hands up, superstar love.

Prince D: Stars up.

King Quincy, Queen Essence: Then you can have it, you can have it all love.

Prince D: And you can get it all you want.

King Quincy, Queen Essence: But then you took it, took it all love.

Prince D: Turn the music up, come on.

Queen Essence: Turn it up louder.

King Quincy: Sing along, get the crowd up.

Prince D: I get the crowd up, come on.

King Quincy, Queen Essence: But then you took it all love.

Prince D: Took it all love, come on.

King Quincy, Queen Essence: Oh, but it's all love.
More Funk Trolls came over and started to dance with King Quincy, Queen Essence, and Prince D.

King Quincy, Queen Essence, Prince D, Funk Trolls:
I feel you. Sounds good in my ear when I hear it like that. I feel you, I say I look good to the mirror. And it says it right back. I feel you. A little love wouldn't kill you. A little love wouldn't kill you. You really did me wrong, it was real cruel. It was real cruel.Had a lot of love and I still do. Because I feel you.

Prince D: Next morning, the elders were on it. They saw the warning signs, couldn't ignore it. Had to figure out to save the way of life. They had made, so they made a play. The Pop Trolls were coming for it all. All for one and one for all, so the only way we saw. There was one thing left to be done. And said, "Run!"

They finished the song. "And the Trolls never lived in harmony again." King Quincy said.

"So the Trolls lived in isolation because of what Pop did?" Poppy asked with shock.

"Pop tried to destroy our music." Queen Essence said.

"That's so horrible" John says as he and the rest of brozone were horrified by the horrible truth.

"Just like Barb is trying to do." Branch said.

"Forgive us your majesties" clay bows, "we don't want to interfere so we'll just leave"

"Huh?" Branch was confused till John and Floyd takes his arm.

"The plan is off branch, we're gonna go back to the original plan and going somewhere safe" John says.

"I can make it right. History's just gonna keep repeating itself until we make everyone realize that we're all the same." Poppy said.

"But we are not all the same." King Quincy said. "It's why all our strings are different. Because they reflect our different music." Queen Essence said.

" Denying our differences is denying the truth of who we are." King Quincy said.

"I hadn't thought of it like that." Poppy said. Suddenly an alarm went off.

"Rock has arrived! It's on!" Prince D said.

"Prepare for battle!" King Quincy said.

They all started following Cooper out of the room. "I'm gonna make sure you get to safety." Cooper said as he spawns three bubbles.

Hickory was in one and brozone takes one, Poppy and Branch shared one. They started to float out of the UFO.

"No. No! Let me help you! Cooper!" Poppy said.

"Hickory!" Poppy yelled.

"Don't worry! I'll find you guys. Hickory said.

Brozone Poppy and Branch are now watching as the Rock Trolls flew to the UFO.

"No! We have to get back down there. There's still hope. We can still fix this" Poppy said as she tried to push the bubble toward the UFO.

"Poppy, enough." John said, everyone gasped,
Poppy turned around to face him.

"Alright that is enough out of you" John gets furious.

"Yeah We've tried listened to you and it's been nothing but put us in trouble" Clay snaps.

"Yeah and plus you nearly put branch in danger, it's because of you, you nearly got branch killed" spruce added.

"we've done it your way, and now it's your turn to listen. It's time to get back home." Floyd said.

"I'm not like you. I can't just give up." Poppy said.

"Give up? Oh no no no, we don't give up, what We do is try to protect our friends and family." John said.

"Well branch isn't like you guys, you can't protect him like he's still a little baby" poppy points out. "Tell em branch"

But a line was now crossed, "actually poppy I'm gonna have to agree with my brothers on this one" branch says.

"Huh?" They were surprised.

"I mean-yeah" John says.

"Branch-" poppy tries to convince him.

"No poppy we tried listening to you and look what happened, we should go home and hide everyone"

"I can't go home until I've proven myself as a good queen." Poppy said.

"So that's what this is really all about?" Branch asked.

"Why are you so upset?" Poppy asked.

"Because your dad was right and Biggie was right and Queen Essence was right. And we've been backing you up even when you ignore them. But you never listen to us." Branch said.

"Branch, what are you talking about?" Poppy asked.

"You want to be a good queen? Good queens actually listen" spruce says as his brothers back him up.

"Yeah You know what we heard back there? Differences do matter. Like you and branch" Clay added.

"We're too different to get along. Just like all the other Trolls." Branch said. "And you almost got my brothers killed I'm trying to spend my time with them before-"

"Before what branch" poppy says.

"Before they leave the band" branch snapped.

The bubble that they are in land by a river and popped.

It was quiet for a while. Poppy stared at them, with an upset look.

"What?"

Then branch and brozone sighed, "look me and the guys decided to break up the band"

"What why?"

"Because boys grown up and when they do they become out of sync tired of the same music" branch says.

"And so what are you guys just gonna betray the friends like that, leave me and branch like that, how could you guys betray us like that" poppy snapped.

"It's my brothers decision poppy, but now I'm not so sure anymore I don't feel safe around you, I thought I could trust you" Branch started to walk away with in John's arms which he and the other three oook back at poppy glaring at her.

"We are really different." Poppy said.

"So different." Branch said as he stopped walking.

"Completely out of harmony." Poppy said.

"Completely." John said.

"I don't even know why we're friends." Poppy said. That one hit him hard. Branch had always considered Poppy as your best friend. But now...

"Maybe it's because he care about you. Did you ever think of that?" Clay asked.

Poppy and Branch both looked at him surprised.
Then John sighed.

"But clearly caring isn't enough, you don't care about branch enough, so I'm not so sure if we want to leave branch" John said.

"John, guys-" Branch said softly.

"No, Branch!" Floyd shouted, surprising him. "I think I just need some time alone." He said. As they take his hand then walked away from poppy.

He then stopped and turned around one last time.
"They're right you know. I do care about you. A lot.
Weird, right?" Branch asked before he walked away back with his brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
3.3K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...
16.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
697 16 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...