dream. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช โœ“

By vvinterdawn

"๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ" ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ two sta... More

dream.
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. i know you
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. i walked with you
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. once upon a dream
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. i know you, the gleam in your eyes
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. is so familiar a gleam
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. and i know it's true
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. that visions are seldom all they seem
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. but if i know you, i know what you'll do
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. you'll love me at once
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. the way you did, once upon a dream
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 
Special Chapter 2: Uncle Toji

Special Chapter 1: Family

1.3K 80 8
By vvinterdawn

"Aoi! Haru! Stop running around!"

The loud giggles and footsteps of two 4-year old kids can be heard throughout the hallway of the Gojo residence.

"Catch me if you can Haru!"

"I'll definitely catch you Aoi!"

A woman in her mid 40s was already stressing out because of the two kids.

"What will I say to Lady Y/N if you two will get injured!" She exclaimed but the two kids never listened to her.

Just in time the door of the mansion opened and revealed a black-haired teen furrowing his eyebrows upon hearing the commotion inside.

"You'll never catch me Haru!" Aoi said as he ran towards the door, they didn't notice that someone arrived so when he spoke they suddenly bumped into each other.

"Oi, you two" he said as he put his bag down. "You're not listening to Yuri-san again?"

"Megumi-san!" The nanny exclaimed. "Oh thank goodness you're back!"

If there are two persons other than Y/N which the twins listen to, it's no other than their older cousin, Megumi and their uncle Nanami.

"Wah! Gumi-niichan is back!"

"Nii-chan, nii-chan! Don't tell it to mama!"

The two kids pleaded in front of him.

"Oh! The twins are here! Hi Aoi! Hi Haru!" The door opened again and the pink-haired boy greeted.

"Yuji nii-chan!" Haru greeted.

"Help us!" Aoi added.

"Are you being scolded by your Gumi nii-chan again?" He bent down to their level.

"Yes! Please help us!" Aoi pleaded.

"Oi, I haven't even started" Megumi sighed.

"Aww come on, they're just kids!" Yuji turned to Megumi.

"Stop spoiling them" Megumi replied. "You and Gojo sensei" he added.

"But they're so cute!"

"What's going on?" Megumi, Yuji and the twins suddenly turned to look at who just arrived.

"Mama! Papa!" The twins ran towards their parents.

Gojo went to carry Aoi in his arms while Haru hugged Y/N's torso.

"Gojo-san, Y/N-san, welcome back" Yuri, the nanny, bowed and greeted.

"Are they being a pain again, Yuri?" Y/N asked and the nanny just smiled nervously. They have in fact, not been listening to their nanny for the whole day.

"Aw, come on Y/N, they're just kids" Gojo turned to his child and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes they are but they also need to be disciplined" Y/N said.

"What did I tell you" Megumi muttered beside Yuji and Yuji just pouted.

"Haru, Aoi, say sorry to your nanny" Y/N said and the twins pouted. Gojo put Aoi down and the twins looked at each other before bowing to their nanny.

"We're sorry Yuri-san!" They both said.

"Ah, really, they didn't have to, Y/N-san" the nanny nervously said.

"Nope, they're already big enough to know when to listen, it's for their own good too." Y/N responded.

"Sorry mama" they both apologized. Y/N crouched down to their level and opened her arms, they both ran to hug her.

"You're forgiven. Next time, listen to your nanny, alright?" She says and they both nodded.

"Yes mama"

"We promise!"

Y/N smiled and ruffled their hairs. "Mama loves you two" she said as she released them so they could go and take a bath.

Normally when they're out, it's Nanami who looks out for them, but since he had an errand, and the Gojo couple had to meet an investor, they had to hire a nanny to look after the twins.

And Megumi and Yuji also has classes.

"Welcome back Y/N-san! Gojo sensei!"

"Welcome back auntie, Gojo sensei"

The two boys greeted. Y/N and Gojo smiled at them.

"How's school?" Gojo asked.

"Fun!"

"So-so"

Y/N chuckled at how opposite the two were ever since.

"I bet it's tiring, you two should rest" Y/N said and so they excused themselves.

Y/N then turned to his husband.

"The twins take so much after you, especially Aoi"

Between the twins, it's also Aoi who's more energetic and the mastermind of anything they'd do, Haru is the more relaxed one and just follows whatever his brother suggests. Sometimes they fight, because Haru doesn't agree to him and Aoi would annoy the heck out of his twin.

"They even look like you" Y/N rolled his eyes. "And I was the one who carried them for nine months, this is so unfair"

"Maybe they do take after me" Gojo grinned. "Because they love you so much"

Y/N suddenly lost her words and Gojo chuckled.

"Have you done something wrong?" Y/N finally questioned.

"What? No, why did you suddenly think like that?" Gojo asked and Y/N just narrowed her eyes.

'I mean yes, I gave them sweets before we left, but you don't have to know that!'

"Are you sure?"

Gojo sweat-dropped. "Yes, I'm sure" Y/N eyed him suspiciously once again.

"Alright" Y/N said and let the topic go then sat down on the couch, Gojo followed and sat beside her.

"Satoru, they're growing up fast"

"They are" Gojo held her hand.

"I'm happy" she said. "I never thought I'd have a family" she said as she looks at their family portrait hanging on the wall.

"Thank you, Satoru"

Gojo kissed her forehead. "Thank you too, Y/N" he said and smiled at her.

"But you know, I really wish we have a daughter" he added. "Imagine having one" he shrugged.

This made Y/N look at him. He had been always inserting this kind of conversation for the past few days now. As if he's really trying to tell her something.

Probably because he saw Geto playing princess with his daughter and he got jealous.

"Tell me you're not suggesting this just because Suguru has a daughter" she raised a brow at him.

"No, I actually want a daughter!" He said. "And I know you want one too" he teased.

Y/N looking at little girls' clothes while passing by kids' clothing stores never escaped Gojo's eyes.

Y/N went silent for a while. "Let me think about it"

"Great! Now let's have dinner!" Gojo was cheerful, excited even, that she did not straight up turned him down.

"You sound too excited" Y/N raised a brow at him.

"Uhh...you're just imagining things!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Next special chapter preview:

(If I don't get writer's block lmao)

"There is absolutely no way you are going to vacation and leave your kids to me" he crossed his arms and glared at the woman in front of him.

Y/N also crossed her arms and deadpanned at her brother. "As if I want you to, if I have a choice? It's just one day. Nanami is taking a day off, Yuji is going with him. Megumi has classes, the nanny is sick. You're staying here, there's no other person available"

"I stay here and deal with children while you're having fun with that white pole? No."

"Do you think I trust you with children? Not a single ounce, Toji." She replied.

"But you are the only adult here and at least when school is done, Megumi is here to keep you in check"

"I have never taken care of toddlers!"

"Your fault for leaving when Megumi was little" Y/N rolled her eyes at him.

"You!" He cannot think of a comeback.

"Great! It is settled then!" Y/N clapped her hand once.

"Not a single scratch when we come back." She said before walking out.

"Damn it!"

And thus, Toji's worst nightmare shall commence soon.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.8K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
30.2K 1.1K 9
โ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐโž ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜เฟเพ‚ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ...
4.9K 147 7
After 10 years of them parting ways, Gojo Satoru still can't let go of him. It hurt too much to let go and to keep the memories they shared. When the...
61.5K 2.9K 18
IN WHICH, after so many twists and turns in his past life, satoru finally received a chance to be with you, once again but... as a cat?! published:...