𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. but if i know you, i know what you'll do

"Nice to meet you, Gojo Satoru" the man grinned.

For some reason, instead of getting surprised, Gojo let out a sound of disgust. "Ugh"

"G-gojo-san" Ijichi was the one who's so scared for his life. Being in between these two men makes him want to disappear into thin air. What if he gets caught in their fight or something? He didn't want to die early.

'Even in this life he's still so argh' Gojo was thinking of all the negative words in his mind. 'Why are you Y/N's brother?!'

"Zen'in Toji"

"I'm surprised you know about me, but I go by the name of Fushiguro now"

Gojo's eye twitched in annoyance.

'You think were okay now just because you are related to Y/N? No! I still haven't forgotten what you did to me in the past life!'

"Yeah, whatever, I don't care, why are you here?" Gojo says nonchalantly.

"A little bird just told me that you were seeing my sister for a while now. But she's going to get married to another man. Zen'in Y/N, you like her, right?" he started.

"I don't know how on earth you've known and come to like my sister, but I'm impressed. That girl never batted an eye on any man her whole life. Not even that knight of hers. I thought he'd be the one she'd be with since he's the only man she had been having conversations, but what a surprise" he says looking at Gojo. "That woman is not even a proper lady, who would fight her older brother with a sword?"

"But enough with all that, I don't really care how your love story started, it's cringe." he pretended to barf. They may be siblings, but they have never agreed on one thing, ever. Almost as if they were like oil and water.

"Says the one who had a child" Gojo fired, yet Toji pretended not to hear.

On which part of the world did this man get his information baffles Gojo, a lot, yet what he said next caught his attention.

"But you see, I can offer you a great deal about her. You can have her, I can have money. A win-win situation."

Gojo narrowed his eyes then turned to Ijichi.

"Ijichi, take this man to my office. Make sure nobody hears our conversation"

Toji grinned widely upon hearing this.

"R-right away s-sir!" Ijichi ushered.

And when they finally had privacy, Gojo turned to the man.

"What do you want?"

"Easy. I want money" he says as he casually roamed around Gojo's office. "If I give Y/N to you, you give me the price I want." he shrugged, this did not settle well in Gojo's ears.

"You make it sound like you are selling your sister to me. She is a person in case you forget"

"I don't really care what you think." Toji said.

"Why should I trust you?" Gojo said and he just grinned.

"Unlike you, I know every nook and cranny of our residence" Toji started. "I can get her out of there without getting caught and bring her to you, I just need you to give half of the amount I want, then it's a deal"

Gojo will never ever trust this man, the way Y/N told him before that he is a gambling addict, stole her most treasured weapon and abandoned Megumi, and now he is asking money in return for Y/N, these are crystal clear proofs that he could not be trusted as he will turn his back even to his own blood, for money.