𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

A tall white-haired man slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying on the ground of an unfamiliar place. He groaned and slowly sat up and scanned his surroundings.

'This is definitely not Tokyo' he thought.

A few seconds after, a group of people suddenly came and walked towards what looked like a train station. The man tilted his head in confusion as the people just walked towards it and boarded the train. Finally getting up, he decided to ask one of them, yet the first man ignored him. Next he went to another man, and then the next, and the other one, but just like the previous ones, they all ignored him and never even looked at him.

"What is wrong with these people?" his eyebrows furrowed as he finds them weird. He tried recalling the events that led him here when a kid suddenly popped out of nowhere and startled him.

"Hi!" the blonde boy greeted cheerfully.

"What the, where did you come from?"

"I'm just here, you just failed to notice me earlier" the kid said which made the white-haired man give him a suspicious look but still went on to ask questions.

"Okay then kid, do you know where am I?" he asked which made the kid smile.

"Yup! You're in the afterlife!" the kid said cheerfully.

"The after—what?!"

"You heard it right, Gojo-san! The afterlife" he says.

"You must be crazy kid—wait, how did you know my name?"

"Gojo Satoru. 28 years old, previously a jujutsu sorcerer. Yup, you look exactly like the person in my record, you are in the afterlife" he says as he showed him a book of records.

The man named Gojo looked at the innocent kid and scoffed. "Haha, very funny." he said unamused.

"You want me to go on?" the kid was still smiling, yet there was something behind his smile which actually made Gojo quite nervous.

"You died. Together with the woman named Y/N. Does that ring a bell?"

As if everything that happened went in a flash, Gojo suddenly remembered what happened prior to him waking up in this weird place.

"Who the heck are you?" he pointed at the kid. "Why do you know Y/N? And what nonsense are you talking about? Y/N died? Ha! If this is some sort of domain, I will surely make you perish"

Yet the kid only gave him a blank stare, then shook his head and sighed. "Jujutsu sorcerers are a pain, this isn't a domain, mister. You're no longer a sorcerer" he clicks his tongue and sighed once again.

"I am Ayumu by the way, your soul-guide" he introduced. "And I am here to help you decide!" he added and reached his hand out, but retracted when Gojo did not shake it. Nevertheless, this did not make his smile falter at all.

"Since you are now just a mere soul. You have two options, are you ready to listen?" Ayumu asked.

Gojo still could not believe this is happening, but decided to hear what the kid was going to say.

"Alright" he grumbled.

"Great!" the kid grinned and flipped the book he was holding.

"The first option is to get reincarnated. Second, you can choose not to get reincarnated. Third, if you still have lots of regrets in your previous life, you have a chance to make a condition about your reincarnation, you're lucky you get to have this option though, not many are given this privilege"

"You said I just have two options" Gojo deadpanned.

"Did I?" the kid looked up and thought. "Oh well, I am bad at math" the kid shrugged.