𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 | a P...

By bennettsluvvr

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 '𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐚... More

𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
Someone You Loved | taken
Him and I | available
Fairytale | available
Alexithymia | taken
Stuck | taken
Vigilane Shit | taken
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
When The World Became Brighter | available
Wildest Dreams | taken
Say You Won't Let Go | taken
Atlantis | available
Highway To Hell | taken
Dollhouse | available
Lover | available
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
Constellations and Love | available
Someone For You | available
OTHERS
You Are On Your Own Kid | taken
Love Story | taken
You Belong With Me | available
Because I Liked A Boy | available
Until I Found You | available
Bird Set Free | available
Bad Guy | available
Nightmare | available
Ocean Eyes | available
Don't Blame Me | available
Look What You Made Me Do | available
Soldier | taken
Who Is She? | available
Who Is Afraid Of Little Old Me? | available
Pray For Me | available
Knives | available
Last Christmas | available
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
Another Love | available

Carpe Noctem | available

54 1 0
By bennettsluvvr

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Carpe Noctem
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Brie Larson

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍
(ʙʀɪᴇ ʟᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀

“You know even if you want to deny it deep down we are all human. It isn't bad acting like one sometimes.”

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑 was the stars. She was the light that showed humans their path.

She was the star that shines the brightest in a dark place. She was human before she was strong and she didn't regret showing it. She had feelings and she never backed down from showing her true emotions.

They say that was her weakness. Being emotional. But for her having emotions was what made her strong. She was the strongest of them both of her brothers knew. They knew her strength and they never judged her for that.

She held both the light and the darkness on her hands but she never let darkness control her. She took control of it and she never wanted to consume people like it consumed others daily. She was the light fighting against the darkness and Frida always loved a good fight. After all, she was a fighter, everyone would give her that.

She saw what was happening in Earth. She saw and she went there to help too afraid that the world would be consumed by darkness. The one thing she fought since she was born.

She was light, she was the star that shines on the darkest nights but she was also a storm. And the one thing people would come to know was that they should never silence her storm.

• Frida is Carol's doppelganger. They have the same powers.
• Frida knew that she had a doppelganger in another planet and she even helped Carol sometimes.
• Carol and Frida will also team up during the battle in Avengers Endgame and they will fight alongside against Thanos when Carol destroys Thanos' ship and takes the Infinity Gauntlet.
• Frida also has a past with Valkyrie. (We still haven't gotten Valkyrie and Carol as a couple which I would love to see so in this Frida was with Valkyrie in the past.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...
95.4K 2.3K 33
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ── ❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦�...
167K 3.7K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
12.3K 701 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...