Ghosts Know What I Experienced

By mutsauceeee

Ever since he was little, Xi Jia's yin energy was strong, so every day he saw and ran into ghosts. One day, h... More

《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《80》

《79》

331 7 1
By mutsauceeee

All voices stopped.

Weiliang, Hu Die, and the others weren't familiar with Yangze, but they had heard about him from their elders.

Xi Jia opened his lips slightly, his face full of disbelief, and quickly said,"How is it possible?" How could he suddenly die? Didn't they say Yangze would live to be 80 years old? I remember that the life expectancy of the mystic world is 120 years."

Ye Jingzhi was also shocked by this news, but he quickly recovered from his shock, grabbed his wife's hand, and asked,"Fellow Daoist Nan Yi, how did he die?"”

NIV: "Death is death. The teacher said that the punishment given to him by Heaven was to reduce his life by 50 years. Perhaps fifty years later, he suffered some serious injury, and his life span was far less than a hundred years old, so he should die in his eighties. Therefore, three days ago, Master went to Qianshan Sect in private because Yangze still looks like a young man on the surface, but his body is already old." At this point, his voice stopped abruptly.

  It turned out that it was so cold last year that I had to wear a down jacket because of this…

Xi Jia always said that Yangze was a hypocrite and unreliable. However, Brother Jia felt bad when he suddenly found out that the other party had died. He's feeling a little sick. It was the first death he experienced after his father died. He wasn't very close to Yangze, but he died suddenly…It was always sad.

Among the other cabinets present, there were many who had been to the Qianshan Sect in the past five years and were responsible for guarding Yangze. Hu Die was arrogant and refused to go to the Front Mountain Sect. Weiliang was busy refining magic weapons. His time was just points, so he couldn't waste time on it. Apart from them, Pei Yu, Jiang Tong, and the others also learned of this news.

Pei Yu rushed over from the Bipolar Sect's stall and deliberately said," Finally, I don't have to go to the Qianshan Sect to guard it for a month anymore…" After saying this, he was silent for a long time and muttered," Actually, he's not that bad. I just feel bored…"

  Even the Jiang siblings didn't say much.

  This year's Poyang Ghost Market ended in such an atmosphere.

In the end, Xi Jia found it hard to believe: "Is he really…dead? You can't be lying to me, right?"

Ye Jingzhi did some divination and whispered," Fellow Daoist Yangze really passed away."

  Xi Jia lowered his head silently and stopped talking.

Five years ago, no one would have thought that Yang Ze would only have less than five years of life left after Ling Xiao's punishment of reducing his lifespan by fifty years. Others may not know his lifespan, but he should know it himself. No wonder he suddenly took in a disciple two years ago. From that time on, he probably sensed that he would not live past forty.

Qianshan Sect rarely communicated with the outside world, and Yangze did not have many friends. True Monarch Jixiu was the only one who knew that Yangze's life was not long. Before Yangze died, he only asked True Monarch Jixiu to go to Dian Province and entrust his disciple to him. He asked True Monarch Jixiu to help teach him. No matter how much hatred there was, there was only helplessness left in the end. True Lord Xiu was the leader of the metaphysical world and a relatively reliable ancestor. It was the safest to choose a general from a dwarf and entrust his disciple to him.

After Yangze's death, True Monarch Jianxiu was rather emotional. He held a funeral for the disciple of his old friend.

Not many people were invited to the funeral, just Xi Jia, Ye Jingzhi, Daoist Qishan, and the young closet that had guarded Yangze for the past five years. True Monarch Xiu was the organizer, and Nan Yi was responsible for all the funeral procedures.

When he saw the corpse, Nan Yi finally believed that this person was really dead.

Actually, he should have discovered it long ago. With Yang Ze's magic power, he should not be afraid of the cold. Last year, he left Dian Province, but Yang Ze wore a down jacket. For five years, Nan Yi had only spoken a dozen words to Yang Ze, and they hadn't met many times. However, looking at the person lying peacefully on the deathbed, Nan Yi remained silent for a long time and quietly presented a bouquet of flowers.

When he turned around, he saw Wu Guo hiding behind the door and looking at him. His eyes were red, as if he had just cried.

  Nan Yi waved his hand.

The child thought for a moment and walked towards him. He timidly said," Nanyi ancestors."

Nan Yi put on a straight face." After the funeral, you can return to Ziwei Star House with me."

  Wu Guo immediately became anxious: "I'm not going!"

  "No fault?"

The child turned around and ran: "I want to stay in Qianshan Sect, I want to stay here!"

Nan Yi couldn't stop and ran out of the hall. Three days later, Xi Jia and the others came to the Front Mountain Sect to attend the funeral. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Xi Jia sent a bunch of flowers and took out a basket of red eggs from Ye Jingzhi's Universe Bag. He did not say anything, just put it in front of the bed.

  After the funeral, it should be a question of whether to stay or not.

Not everyone was called Ye Jingzhi. Wu Guo was nine years old this year. He was very talented, but he was not a Three-Evil Physique. He was the only disciple of Qianshan Sect. Before Yang Ze died, he entrusted him to True Monarch Yun Xiu, hoping that True Monarch Yun Xiu could bring him to Ziwei Star House to teach him.

"Even if you go to Ziwei Star House, you're still a disciple of the Front Mountain Sect," True Monarch Xiu said.

  Wu Guo shook his head and refused to speak.

It had been many years since True Monarch Xiu had taught such a young child, and he didn't know what to say. He could only look at his eldest disciple. Nan Yi and Wu Guo had spent some time together and were already familiar with each other. He lowered his head and said softly," You can meet the former mountain sect at any time." Wu Guo still kept shaking his head.

True Monarch Xiu's face stiffened." Little friend Ye has the Body of Three Fiends. He is extremely talented. He doesn't need to be taught much about the cultivation techniques of Phaseless Mountain by a master. He pays more attention to personal cultivation. That's why he can achieve what he has today. Qianshan Sect was good at poison and formations, and both of them required good teachers to guide them. I never wanted to keep you in Ziwei Star House, but this is what little friend Yangze asked before he died. I don't want him to feel uneasy under the netherworld!"

  Wu Guo blushed and refused to speak.

"You really don't want to go to Ziwei Star House with me?" True Monarch Xiu asked coldly.

Nan Yi looked at his master in surprise. He felt that his master seemed to be a little different today than before.

  Wu lowered his head and did not speak.

True Monarch Xiu looked like a vicious villain. He waved his sleeve and said coldly," If the metaphysical world doesn't give you any help in the future, are you still willing to stay in this small Front Mountain Sect?"

  Nan Yi: "Master!"

True Monarch Xiu continued as if he hadn't heard her." I've been guarding this deep forest for dozens of years. I don't have any friends or relatives. You're nine years old, and you're suffering like this? There are many disciples around your age in Ziwei Star House."

  Nan Yi shouted again,"Master!"

True Monarch Xiu lowered his head and looked at the little child, stroking his white beard." I'll only give you this one chance.”

  "I'm not going!"

  True Monarch Nixiu was slightly stunned." You're not going?"

He raised his head suddenly, his eyes red, and shouted loudly,"I don't want to go." I want a master! I want a master! You all hate my master. I know you don't like him. But I like him. I like him enough. I am a disciple of the Front Mountain Sect, I want the Front Mountain Sect!"

The nine-year-old boy could not give a reason at all, but he persisted in repeating his refusal to leave the former mountain sect.

True Monarch Xiu patiently asked again, almost making the child cry.

Nan Yi had long felt that something was wrong. How could his master take away his disciple in front of the corpse of another master? The funeral had just ended, and Daoist Qi Shan and the others were still in the side hall of the Front Mountain Sect. Master was already taking Wu Guo away? This was really not right.

Since he refused to leave without a fault, True Monarch Naoxiu didn't say anything anymore. He asked Nan Yi to tidy up the mourning hall and went to the side hall to find other cabinets.

Nan Yi lowered his head to collect the gifts brought by the cabinets. Xiao Wuguo knelt on the futon and cried.

Nan Yi wasn't very good at talking, but he had a way of coaxing children because he had brought up many of his younger brothers and sisters. He took out a piece of chocolate from Qian Kun's bag and placed it in front of Wuguo. Wuguo looked up at him. Nan Yi said seriously,"Do you want to eat?"

  Wu Guo stared blankly at him for a moment and shook her head.

Nan Yi took out his mobile phone again and clicked on the recent Red City Dead Pesticide Game: "Your master was very strict with you before his death and did not allow you to play with your mobile phone." Now…" He paused and continued," Now that he's gone, do you want to try it?"

  No one ever laughed through tears.

Seeing that the child had taken away the phone, Nan Yi whispered,"It's not impossible for you to not leave the Front Mountain Sect." Shifu was just angry. Although I don't know why he suddenly said that, he will definitely not stay out of it. You are the last disciple of Qianshan Sect. Senior Qi Shan and Senior Lian Chen have a good relationship, so he won't ignore you. Every year, I'll try to find time to visit you here. Your master and I are also considered to have a few faces of fate. Your master did some wrong things when he was alive, and now Ling Xiao has punished him. I'll try to teach you as well as he taught you. It's just that I'm not very talented in poison and formations. Perhaps I can't teach you too much."

  Wu Guo held her phone and stared blankly at Nan Yi.

There was no one else around. Nan Yi suddenly started talking, but his face was still paralyzed. When he mentioned that he would read more books on poison in the future, Wu Guo suddenly smiled and said," Master once said that Nanyi's ancestors were the easiest people to get along with among all the cabinets."

  The voice stopped,"What?"

Wu Dao said," Pei Yu of Bipolar Sect is very cowardly. Every time he comes to guard Master, he is so scared that he hides in his room for a month, afraid that Master's Gu worms will touch him. The Jiang siblings of Jiang family are too naughty. Master said that they are already in their twenties, but they still want to play all day long. They are not serious and cannot be used to much. As for the ancestors of Rongyi and Qiandao, Shifu said they were very ordinary, and perhaps they would have some luck in fifty years, but it was not very meaningful. Among them, only you, Senior Nan Yi, truly treat Master as an ordinary person."

  Nan Yi opened his mouth in shock.

The little boy held his cell phone and recalled: "Master said that you are really ordinary in terms of appearance." In terms of talent, she was considered first-rate, but she was not stronger than him. But he's afraid of serious people like you. When Pei Yu and the Jiang siblings came, Master often used Gu worms to tease them. They were so angry that they stomped their feet. But when you came, Master never dared to provoke you. Master said that you can't joke around like this."

  "But I've only spoken to Fellow Daoist Yangze a dozen times…"

The little boy blinked his innocent eyes."But Shifu likes you the most."

  Nan Yi was speechless.

  No: ??”

Yangze, who had just entered, said,"…A friend likes him. Don't listen to his nonsense."

The next moment, Nan Yi and Wu Guo turned around and looked at the person who suddenly appeared at the door. They opened their eyes wide, but their bodies trembled. They rushed to each other and cried," Master!!!"

  Nan Yi felt his face warm." Fellow Daoist Yangze, aren't you…"

The voice stopped abruptly. Nan Yi saw Wu Guo pass through Yang Ze's body and almost fell to the ground. He looked again and saw traces of faint black Yin Qi beside Yang Ze. His face was pale and he reached out to touch his disciple's head, but his fingers passed through his head. He could only withdraw his hand silently.

  Side hall.

Qi Shan Taoist said in disbelief,"Didn't you go to hell to reincarnate?" How can you stay in this world and not go to hell? If he became a lonely ghost, wouldn't he suffer from the once-in-seven-years spiritual inquiry? How could Yang Ze do such a thing? How many times could he endure such pain? Did he want to lose his soul? How can you let him do that, old man? How can he say that he is a disciple of Lian Chen who has carefully taught him?"

The Lord of the Rings said,"I have no choice." When I received Yangze's WeChat and knew that he was dying, he was already dying. He also didn't tell me that the array and geomancy bureau that Jiuyi Jun had set up in the Front Mountain Sect were still useful, allowing him to avoid Ling Xiao's detection. I didn't know he was 'alive' until his spirit found me this morning. He wanted to take the opportunity to test his sincerity, so I took advantage of the situation and did it. However, little friend Yangze said that he wasn't sure if the Feng Shui would work. He only regained consciousness this morning and condensed his soul body."

The Qis: "He can actually avoid Ling Du's detection. Could he live forever in the future, like Qin Shi Huang and others?"

True Monarch Xiu shook his head." Young friend Yangze said that the Feng Shui Bureau can last for another few decades. I'm afraid that he can stay in the mortal world for several decades as a soul in the future to teach his disciples."

However, he would definitely stay in the Front Mountain Sect for twenty to thirty years in the future. He could not leave. Yangze was worried that he wouldn't be able to endure the hardships, so it was understandable that he came to test him. If he couldn't endure hardship without suffering, then let him go to Ziwei Star Temple. If he suffered, Yangze would teach him all the core secret techniques of the Front Mountain Sect in the future.

  In the side hall, everyone had different expressions when they heard the news.

Pei Yu's first reaction was," Do I have to be on duty for a month every year?!"

  Hu Die: "Then is he dead or not?!"

Ye Jingzhi frowned. Before he could speak, he saw his daughter-in-law walking towards the door angrily, rolling up her sleeves." Return all my gifts!" And my sixteen red eggs!"

In the main hall of the Front Mountain Sect, Nan Yi felt a little embarrassed when he saw how happy his disciple was. After all, he had just said that he wanted to teach him no fault, and now his master had returned. He said," I'll go find Master." He turned around and was about to leave when a smiling voice rang out.

  Fellow Daoist Nanyi, thank you for earlier."

Nan Yi stopped in his tracks and understood what the other party meant. This was to thank him for wanting to help teach Wu Guo something. Nan Yi felt a little ashamed at the mention of this. He turned around and politely said," No need. I was reckless."

Yang Ze smiled lightly." That's right. There's no need to be so polite between friends."

Nan Yi looked up in surprise and saw Yang Ze standing in the shadow of the hall. He smiled slightly. That smile wasn't as warm as before, but it was extremely sincere and no longer fake. He said seriously,"I don't have many friends in my life. Fellow Daoist Nanyi, I hope you can teach me more every December."

The old man nodded and said,"Please give me some advice."”

The author has something to say: Mirror: …I heard the next chapter is about me and Jiajia's cookies, right? [resentment

  C+: You are not allowed to write about our honeymoon.

  -----

Hey hey, this episode is over. It's an open ending. It can be regarded as an ambiguous relationship. The little angels can think whatever they want. However, for Yangze, Nanyi is indeed special. At least this person will not have colored glasses to look at him. Compared with Yangze's bitter hatred and deep scheming, Nanyi's eldest brother is very simple. He is dedicated to raising his eldest brother and sister.

In the end, stupid Fuwa made a lottery on Weibo. 30,000 people, thank you very much for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
926K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...