Ghosts Know What I Experienced

By mutsauceeee

Ever since he was little, Xi Jia's yin energy was strong, so every day he saw and ran into ghosts. One day, h... More

《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《79》
《80》

《78》

333 5 1
By mutsauceeee

Jiang Tong carried a large basket of red eggs and left Qianshan Sect.

Nanyi brought a young junior sister over this time. This junior sister was very interested in Gu poison, but Ziwei Star House almost didn't have any secret manuals in this area. She was talented and had the patience to endure hardship. She volunteered to come to Qianshan Sect as a disciple. But as expected, Yangze rejected this junior sister again.

  Apprenticeship is not only about talent, but also about eye affinity.

Nan Yi heard that Ye Jingzhi had accepted a disciple a few days ago. That disciple was really talented and intelligent. At the same time, he looked like Xi Jia. This fate was really rare. Ye Jingzhi directly accepted him as his disciple. Yang Ze's eyes were picky and there was nothing to worry about. Just continue to find him. He would always find him anyway.

  After sending Little Junior Sister away, Nan Yi continued to cultivate and rest in his room.

Jiang Tong was simply a destructive element. He had made the room a mess. Nan Yi cast a spell to clean the room. Although he was a little depressed, he didn't just think about catching ghosts and practicing every day. At night, he opened " Ghost Knows " and saw the news that Xi Jia had given Yang Ze a red egg.

  "You can submit this kind of thing?"

  Nan Yi looked at his phone screen and had some thoughts in his mind.

However, Ziwei Star School's eldest senior brother was still relatively reliable. In the following month, he would occasionally log in to WeChat to train his junior brothers and sisters and guide them in their cultivation techniques remotely. Sometimes, he would look at "Who knows" and send a complaint to his master on WeChat: [Master, it's a little boring.]

When True Monarch Xiu saw this, he waved his arm and said,[Disciple, endure for a while longer. The next time it's your turn to be on duty, you'll have to wait until the end of the year.]

The next time Nan Yi came to Dian Province, it was already December. The first closet on duty was Fellow Daoist Pei Yu of the Bipolar Sect. When Pei Yu left, he secretly told him that Yang Ze was strange and asked him not to pay attention to this guy, so as not to provoke him.

  Nan Yi was a little surprised.

Although Fellow Daoist Yangze rarely spoke to others, it was not that he was difficult to get along with. Because the two people do not meet at all, there is no chance to get along at all, how can it be provoked?

Pei Yu left angrily. Nan Yi looked at Yang Ze again and was surprised for a moment." Fellow Daoist Yang Ze, have you lost weight?"

Yang Ze's lips always held a faint smile."You didn't bring anyone this time?"

Nan Yi felt a little ashamed when he mentioned this." I haven't found a suitable disciple yet." So he was brazenly guarding the "prisoners" at the door.

  Yang Ze did not say anything and turned his body to let him in.

The Front Mountain Sect was surrounded by layers of mountains and isolated from the rest of the world. Unlike Ziwei Star House and Dragon Tiger Mountain, which were now housed in the New Era Building, the daily expenses of their disciples were no different from those of ordinary mortals. The Front Mountain Sect maintained the appearance of hundreds of years ago. Several ancient and solemn palaces were hidden among the mountains. The square in front of the Taoist Gate was cold and desolate. There was a thick layer of fallen leaves, and no one cleaned it.

Nan Yi walked into the room as usual and sent True Monarch Xiu a WeChat message to inform him that he had arrived at his destination. After resting for a while, he felt a little hungry. When he walked out of the door, he stopped in his tracks and looked in shock at the Gu worm standing in the middle of the square. He made hand seals with both hands and summoned thousands of black Gu worms with a swish.

Dense black bugs drilled out from every corner of the former mountain sect. Even in the room where Nan Yi lived, there were more than ten bugs. These tens of thousands of Gu worms swarmed to Yang Ze's feet, crawling up his trousers and finally disappearing into his sleeves.

  Nan Yi felt his scalp tingle and he felt a little nauseous.

If it were Brother Jia at this time, he would definitely rush out and refuse to stay here for another second.

If it were Master Ye, he would probably cast a spell to clean up all the Gu worms in his room and then say to Yang Ze," Please don't cultivate Gu poison in my room."

As for Fraud Pei, he had shouted many times in the past month, but he couldn't beat Yangze every time. He could only open the barrier every night to sleep in anger. He even sent a WeChat message to Brother Jia complaining, begging Brother Jia to come and punish this bastard Yangze.

However, because of Hu Hai being his disciple, Brother Jia was already good enough that he didn't beat Fraud Pei up. How could he still help him teach him a lesson?

  After Yang Ze packed up all the Gu worms, he turned to look at Nan Yi.

Nan Yi's expression was a little ugly. After a while, he said," Fellow Daoist Yangze…are you hungry?"

  Yangze was stunned and nodded.

  The two of them sat in the kitchen and ate noodles together.

No one in Ziwei Star School practiced Gu Poison because there was no cultivation method in this area. This was not the first time Nan Yi had seen a cabinet that cultivated Gu poison, but it was the first time he had seen someone who cultivated to this level and controlled so many Gu worms.

  ... it's disgusting.

  I'm so sick I don't even want to talk.

After dinner, the two of them returned to their respective rooms without much interaction. However, the next day, Nan Yi went out for dinner and ran into Yang Ze again. He was in the middle of the square again…cultivating poison.

  Nan Yi was speechless.

This day was really impossible! No wonder Fellow Daoist Pei was so indignant!

Nan Yi was different from Hu Die and Pei Yu. He was also very depressed now and could not beat Yang Ze. He could only hold his anger in his stomach. But he's sick of it, too. So many bugs, day and night and you stay in a place, if you, you careful panic?

  This was the first time Nanyi felt that the days were like years.

In the middle of the day, he finally couldn't help but look for Yang Ze." Fellow Daoist Yang Ze, why did you suddenly start cultivating poison?"

Yang Ze kept a five-colored Gu Mother in his sleeve and turned to ask: " Hasn't Qianshan Sect always specialized in Gu poison?"

Nan Yi: "…But in the past few years, you have never revealed yourself in Gu Poison."

Yang Ze: " I'm the only one left in Qianshan Sect. If I don't cultivate properly, who will teach my disciples the poison cultivation method in the future?"

  NAN YI: "..." reasonable and convincing.

  However, this day was really not for humans!

Eat eat well, climb a Gu worm on the table; sleep at night suddenly feel nose itch, open your eyes to see or Gu worm. There was only one week left, and Nan Yi could not bear it. He didn't know how Fellow Daoist Pei endured it for a month, but he really couldn't endure it anymore.

  "Fellow Daoist Yangze, please stop!"

Yang Ze was stroking a bright red Gu Mother. When he heard this, he raised his head and smiled at Nan Yi.

Nan Yi still had a straight face, except for the disgust and irritation towards those Gu worms in his eyes, everything else was the same as before.

Yangze suddenly laughed." The eldest disciple of Ziwei Star House is of such standard?"

  Nan Yi frowned.

Yang Ze said word by word,"True Lord Xiu, the leader of the Mystical World, the number one person today." His most proud eldest disciple is at such a level that he can't even deal with a small Gu worm?" At the end of his words, there was no longer any smile in his voice. There was only a bone-chilling chill and a trace of hatred that was hard to detect. Yang Ze said lightly,"Last year, I said that I would voluntarily stay here and not take a step out of the mountain gate." This is what I am willing to do, but Fellow Daoist Nanyi, you guys are already unwilling to give me even the last bit of face?"

Nan Yi's throat froze. This time, he did not bring any younger disciples.

Yangze stood up and walked towards him step by step. He was slightly taller than Nan Yi by half a head. At this moment, he lowered his head and coldly looked at the outstanding one of the younger generation in front of him, the Eldest Senior Brother of Ziwei Star House, who was respected by countless junior brothers and sisters. This person's appearance wasn't outstanding. He was pedantic and boring, and he didn't even know how to refute. However, he was True Monarch Xiu's favorite disciple, and he was a rising star in the entire metaphysical world.

As long as he stepped out of this door, he would be the future sect leader of Ziwei Star House, and his future would be limitless.

Everything about the Front Mountain Sect was sealed in this door. He, Yang Ze, would only spend decades in this door.

"In terms of talent, I'm not inferior to you. I'm good at formations, but I don't have the terrifying talent of Lord Jiuyi in poison. My master isn't even as good as me. But nineteen years ago, he was willing to study day and night for me in order to hand over the inheritance of the Front Mountain Sect to me and carry forward the Front Mountain Sect. Do you know what the former mountain sect is? Have you heard of that name?"

  Nan Yi could not answer.

Lord Jiuyi died thirty years ago before he was born. With the death of Lord Jiuyi, the Front Mountain Sect would fall into desolation. Nineteen years ago, when True Monarch Lian Chen passed away, the Front Mountain Sect had fallen to the level of a third-rate sect. If it wasn't for Yang Ze, who had once won the first place on the Ink Ink Tripod List, no one in the entire Mystic World would have specially remembered the name of a third-rate small sect.

For Nanyi, the former mountain sect is nothing. But to Yang Ze, it was all he had.

  Nanyi remained silent for a long time. Yangze looked at him fixedly and left.

The sudden occurrence of this incident made Nan Yi somewhat uneasy. He had taken care of his junior brothers and sisters since he was young. Logically speaking, he was very good at handling such conflicts. But this time, he suddenly felt helpless. He remembered how Yangze looked at him when he left. It was hard to hide jealousy and disgust in his eyes, and there was also a trace of resentment that was hard to detect.

Fellow Daoist Yangze probably hates his master, right? Although all the fault is Jiuyi Jun, but his master is also closely related to the whole matter.

After that conversation, Nan Yi hesitated for a long time and finally left the room, wanting to find Yang Ze to explain things clearly. But what surprised him was that before he could ask Yang Ze, Yang Ze smiled and bowed to him. He sighed and said,"A few days ago, I was inexplicable and fired on you." That day happened to be the anniversary of Master's death, so I was in a bad mood. I hope Fellow Daoist Nanyi can forgive me."

  The refined and elegant man smiled slightly, his temperament calm.

  Nan Yi was speechless.

  Could this be the legendary essence?

A few days later, Nan Yi left the Front Mountain Sect. Apart from the abnormality that day, Yangze has always been very easy to get along with. Although he doesn't talk to you, he won't take the initiative to make things difficult for you (except for those Gu worms). On the last day, he smiled and sent Nan Yi out of the front mountain sect.

The door slowly closed behind Nan Yi. Nan Yi took a few steps forward, but for some reason, he suddenly stopped and turned around.

The bright sunlight was blocked by the eaves and could not shine into the front gate of the Front Mountain Sect. Inside the old and simple wooden door, the young man stood quietly behind the door frame. There was no smile on his face as he coldly looked at Nan Yi and everything outside the door. He didn't seem to expect Nan Yi to turn around, but he didn't show too much surprise. He still looked at Nan Yi coldly.

The door creaked and closed completely, separating people from two different worlds.

  The Qianshan Sect was surrounded by mountains. It was as quiet and desolate as it had been for the past four hundred years.

  The next time Nan Yi came to the former mountain sect was a year later.

A lot of big news and gossip happened during this time. For example, Qin Shihuang learned that his youngest son had been accepted as an apprentice by Ye Jingzhi. He was so angry that he immediately ran out of the tomb of Qin Shihuang and said he would break his youngest son's leg. However, before he could travel thousands of miles to Su City, he was discovered by Ling Xiao's father as soon as he left Shaanxi Province. Ling Xiao's father struck him back to the First Emperor Mausoleum with lightning all the way.

Qin Shi Huang was so angry that he shouted to destroy the metaphysical world, then broke his little son's leg, wanted to kill him, hang him up and beat him, very cruel.

Apart from this, there was also the sudden appearance of a 500-year-old ghost.

He didn't know if this ghost was lucky or unlucky. It appeared in a very remote place, a no-man's land in Tibet. Because it died here, it was not found in the closet for 500 years. However, it did not expect that King Yama Ye and Ghost King Xi would come to the no-man's land for their honeymoon just as it was preparing to leave the no-man's land and start killing people…

According to "ghost knows" report, that picture is called a day dark, extremely tragic, hear tears, listener sad.

Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi chose no man's land to spend their honeymoon. The picture was a quiet place. Here, you can drive for three hours with your eyes closed without hitting anyone. At first they simply wanted to leave the world, to avoid being disturbed by the closet ancestors, and to spend their honeymoon in peace. However, as time passed, there was always no one around. One night, they couldn't hold back a little, abandoned the last bit of shyness, and planned to make a field trip with heaven as their bed.

"Who knows?" The report was extremely detailed. It was as if he had personally witnessed the two of them doing something shameful. Every detail was described in detail. Just as the two of them were about to take off their clothes and clap for Love, there was a loud bang. The five-hundred-year-old ghost flew out of the ground and laughed maniacally at the two of them.

  Xi Jia, who had just taken off his clothes, was speechless.

  Ye Jingzhi, who was pressed down by his wife and naked, was speechless.

  One could imagine how this malicious ghost would end up.

The 500-year-old ghost was already very powerful, and its resentment was very heavy. Ye Jingzhi would have to spend some effort to deal with it. However, Brother Jia was already furious. Without saying a word, he went up and tore it apart. Unfortunately, before this ghost could enjoy the modern city scenery five hundred years later, Brother Jia tore it in half.

  Other than that, nothing else happened in the Mystical World. It was quiet.

Perhaps it was because of that sentence from a year ago," You didn't even leave me the last bit of face." Nan Yi searched for two months and finally found a young disciple with a very suitable character and roots. However, before he could send this disciple to the Front Mountain Sect, news came that Yangze had already accepted a disciple.

A few days later, Nan Yi stood empty-handed at the front mountain sect gate and saw a tiger-headed boy beside Yang Ze.

  "…I came here to take a look."

Yangze smiled and said," I've already accepted disciples. You don't have to worry about that excuse. You can come to the Front Mountain Sect anytime."

Nan Yi looked at Yang Ze for a while, but his smile didn't change. Then, he lifted his head and walked towards the front mountain sect.

Yang Ze, who had accepted disciples, often appeared in the square of the Front Mountain Sect to teach his disciples how to cultivate. Nan Yi's contact with him gradually increased.

Xi Jia once said that Yangze was the only reliable closet in the metaphysical world. This is not true, but Yang Ze is indeed rich in knowledge, except for the things he has helped him to do, and how can he feel very comfortable when he is a friend of this kind?

The disciple he took in looked very stupid, but he had a high talent in poison and arrays. By the second year, Yangze could no longer teach him much about poison spells. Therefore, when it was Nanyi's turn to guard, he was surprised to find that the lights in Yangze's room had not been extinguished all night. He had been studying all kinds of poison spells.

Nan Yi looked at him in surprise. Suddenly, he saw the other party turn off the lights and walk out of the door. Yangze cast spells with both hands. He was also a little surprised when he suddenly saw Nan Yi. He smiled helplessly and said," I can't teach him any more. So I took advantage of his sleep to learn more things."

  Nan Yi did not know what to say.

Yang Ze glanced at him and shook his head." Twenty years ago, my master treated me the same way. It's just that my achievements in Gu poison are far inferior to arrays."

Nan Yi nodded stiffly. When he returned to his room, he saw Yang Ze still cultivating Gu worms in the square.

Perhaps it was because Yangze had already accepted a disciple, he gradually calmed down and had less contact with the metaphysical world. He didn't have many friends. Even Xi Jia was considered his friend. Therefore, when Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi did something hehe for the first time, he even sent a WeChat joke saying that he wanted to eat red eggs. After that, Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi had a honeymoon incident, and he also sent a WeChat message. Xi Jia was so angry that he found Nan Yi, who was about to go to Qianshan Sect on duty, and said," Fellow Daoist Nan Yi, please, you must, must, must guard Yangze well!" Can you cut off their network before the mountain!"

  However, after accepting his disciple, he no longer contacted anyone outside.

In the fourth year, Nan Yi received the order of True Monarch Xiu and gave Ye Jingzhi a magic weapon. When he left, Xi Jia asked him what Pei Yu had been doing recently. Finally, he asked," Yangze hasn't contacted me for more than half a year. What has he been doing recently?"

The next day, he said,"It's my turn to be on duty in two months." Fellow Daoist Xi, I'll help you take a look then."

Xi Jia waved his hand." It's nothing. I'm just asking casually. I'm not interested in him."

  Nan Yi only went on duty once a year, and every time it happened to be December.

The winter this year was extremely cold. He and Yangze were closets with high magic power, so they were not afraid of the cold. However, Yangze's disciples had only just started, so their magic power was not deep. They were only very proficient in poison. They were frozen to the point that they had two chilblains on their faces.

This was Yangze's disciple. Yangze didn't give Wuguo Lingdan to help him remove chilblains, so Nanyi didn't care. After five years, he and Yang Ze had gotten a little familiar. The two of them did not talk much, only a dozen sentences in total. However, when he had nothing to do, he would visit Yang Ze Sect disciples.

  He would probably be like this after ten years, when he accepted disciples, right?

On the last day of December, Yangze sent Nan Yi away from Qianshan Sect. The two of them had nothing to say, and Nan Yi looked at Yang Ze and suddenly found that he was wearing a white down jacket. He felt strange in his heart, but he didn't say much. He nodded and started to leave.

In May, Poyang Ghost Market opened. Nan Yi brought a group of junior brothers and sisters to participate in the ghost market. Sitting next to Ziwei Star House were the disciples of Tianji Sect. Countless tortoise shell jade pieces were placed in front of the group of hucksters. Opposite them were the disciples of Dragon Tiger Mountain, and behind them was the Heavenly Works Studio.

As the eldest senior brother of Ziwei Star House, Nan Yi helped his junior brothers and sisters get many discount coupons from Xi Jia. Halfway through the Ghost Market, Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi wore masks and ran to the inner circle to stroll around. Others may not recognize them, but Hu Die deliberately said from a distance,"The rich are coming," and Nan Yi also recognized them.

  "Fellow Daoist Ye."

The young disciple next to him secretly looked at Ye Jingzhi, as if he could see through the mask and see King Ye's face clearly.

  "Fellow Daoist Nanyi," Ye Jingzhi nodded.

Weixiang ran over from behind and smiled at Xi Jia,"Fellow Daoist Xi, I have a good sword here!" I can guarantee that your neck will definitely not be able to cut that sword this time. Do you want to try again?"

Xi Jia: "…" Cut your sister's sword! Only your neck can cut the sword!!!

Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi arrived, and the surrounding cabinets gathered around them. Nan Yi didn't know how to speak, so he listened to Weizhong and Hu Die argue beside him. He also watched Xi Jia play with a few swords, scaring the disciples of Heavenly Works Studio into standing on their heads with horror on their faces.

With Xi Jia's reform policy, Poyang Ghost City became more and more lively year by year, and there were more and more people.

A disciple told Nan Yi that Ziwei Star House had sold another ten talismans. Before he could say anything, his phone buzzed. Nan Yi took out his phone and opened the message. When he saw the message, his eyes widened and he looked at it in shock for a long time.

  Around him, the weights and the butterflies were still noisy, and everything was noisy.

After a long time, Nan Yi looked up at Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi and said calmly," Fellow Daoist Yangze has passed away."

The author has something to say: ... originally, he should die, dead can not die again.

But the good author thought, we this article from beginning to end so happy, can not be wasted at the end ah! This article is meant to make everyone happy, so…change the story. Girls who like the ending of death can skip the next chapter. Let me tell you, he's dead. Hehehe…

Finally, I found that the comments on the previous chapter were especially few. Don't worry, there will be another chapter tomorrow, and then there will be cookies with C+ and mirrors ~~\($>$>$>$>)/~ La La La

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.2M 63.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
249K 28.2K 72
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...