Ghosts Know What I Experienced

By mutsauceeee

Ever since he was little, Xi Jia's yin energy was strong, so every day he saw and ran into ghosts. One day, h... More

《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》

《74》

359 4 1
By mutsauceeee

Qin Shi Huang's father was simply unreasonable!

Xi Jia learned from Ziying that a few days ago, Qin Shi Huang's father was still focused on playing games and thought that his skills were the best in the world. Under the leadership of the nine officials in the Xuan world, he steadily climbed from the diamond level to the king level. This was the highest level of the Dead Pesticide game. The First Emperor should be satisfied no matter how he said it. He was in a good mood. Who knew that he found out from somewhere that Ziying had asked the Mystical World to help find Fu Su? He was immediately furious and immediately flipped the table to quit.

Xi Jia was puzzled.[No, Qin Shi Huang should also want to find Fusu, right?] Didn't you say that the first emperor loved Fusu the most? He only left Fusu a passage to enter the first emperor's tomb. Now we help him find Fusu. How can he still be angry?]

This brain circuit was too clear. Shouldn't he be thanking Ziying? Thank the Mystical World?

Ziying thought for a moment and came to a conclusion: [I once read an ancient poem in a Chinese book. Perhaps Father is more timid because he is close to home.]

  Xi Jia: [Ah?]

Ziying explained in detail,[Father should want to see my daughter, but he and my daughter haven't met for two thousand years. My daughter has been reincarnated more than twenty times.] I don't think my father knows how to deal with his sister. Just as you said, the doctor might be a woman in this life. She might be old, or she might still be a child. Thinking about it, I was actually reckless when I asked you to help me find my doctor.]

  With this explanation, Jia Ge probably understood Qin Shi Huang's brain circuit.

  To put it simply, Qin Shi Huang's father was afraid.

He did not dare to see Fusu, did not know what his son was like now, and did not know what to say when he saw him. Therefore, after waking up from a deep sleep for so long, Qin Shi Huang's father would rather indulge in games (in fact, this is really addicted) than find his son.

However, he had already started looking for her. It was not realistic to suddenly give up now.

Xi Jia was about to ask Ziying what he planned to do next and whether he was going to find him, but before he could ask, Ziying suddenly said,[Not good, Father has found me. Xi Jia, see you outside the tomb!]

  Brother Jia: "Huh?!" What do you mean by "outside the mausoleum"?

Half an hour later, Jia Ge saw Ziying who had escaped from the First Emperor's Mausoleum in Chang 'an City.

  Xi Jia was speechless.

Child: "Father was furious when he learned of this." He came out of the Longevity Palace and exerted pressure all the way, waking up many ghost soldiers and generals who were hibernating. Before my father reached the third floor, I quickly escaped from the tomb. Father can't chase him out. I'll go back when he's calmed down. Xi Jia, I'll look for the doctor here with you. Things have come to this, we can't waste all our efforts."

Ziying said it very easily, but looking at his hasty appearance, Xi Jia thought out, Qin Shihuang this time probably drove his son to fight, Ziying was forced to escape from the tomb of Qin Shihuang.

Be reasonable. This is about finding your son. You are arrogant Meng Luan angry forget it, why do you still want to abuse her child!

Xi Jia complained bitterly in his heart, thinking to himself: No wonder Qin Shi Huang's math is poor, and his game skills are so bad. This is the retribution that Ling Xiao's father gave you!

  The source of everything is Fusu.

As long as Fu Su is found, what is done is done. The First Emperor can only face his son honestly. He can't be angry if he wants to be angry.

Xi Jia also told Ghost Know about Qin Shi Huang's anger, and the closets in the metaphysical world rushed to deal with this matter. Their thoughts were the same as Xi Jia's."Let's hurry up and find Young Master Fusu. As long as we find Young Master Fusu, Qin Shihuang will no longer be able to do evil."

Xi Jia nodded."If we find Fusu, the First Emperor won't be angry anymore."

Daoist Qi Shan chuckled."Then Young Master Fusu is now a human, right?"

Xi Jia was confused. Fu Su was reincarnated as a human, but could he be a ghost?

Daoist Qi Shan looked at Perfected Zhu Zhao, who was stunned for a moment before laughing.

Among all the cabinets present, Ye Jingzhi was the only one with a calm expression. Xi Jia watched from the side, confused. He was about to ask his Master Ye what had happened, but he saw the unconscious Master cough, suppress his laughter, and pretend to be compassionate and say,"Amitabha." The reincarnation of Fusu as a human being is what we are waiting for. Qin III once said that Qin Shihuang loved that son Fusu the most before his death, and it was the same since his death. Once Young Master Fu Su is around…would we be worried that Qin Shihuang would attack the Mystical World?"

Taoist Qishan said even more shamelessly,"If he rushes to fight the Mystic world, we will bring Young Master Fusu to the gate of Qin Shihuang's tomb and stand there!" Fight, fight! You beat your son first, then attack the metaphysical world, then establish the Qin Dynasty. Come on, come on, hit your son if you can! Hehehe…"

  Reverend Zhuzhao: Hehehe…

  A group of cupboards: "Hehehe…"

True Monarch Xiu covered his face and didn't want to be involved with these closets, but he didn't deny their claims.

  Xi Jia, who was listening from the side, was speechless.

  Ziying beside Xi Jia was speechless.

You said in front of Ziying that you wanted to use his elder brother to threaten his father. Is it really okay?

Xi Jia deeply felt that Ziying had a good temper and was understanding. He knew that these cabinets were very unreliable. He just said it, but it was impossible to do so. This needs to change a bad temper, such as Hu Hai here, absolutely the next second will run back to the First Emperor Mausoleum, to the First Emperor father to report. Then the Mystical world will wait. First Emperor's father will tear you apart. First, tear Daoist Qishan apart. Don't snatch anyone. Line up and tear them apart one by one.

After coming up with such a wonderful idea, the closets in the metaphysical world seemed to be on steroids and went to Fu Su even more diligently. However, Fu Su could not be found. On the afternoon of the third day, the soldiers split up. Ye Jingzhi went to the western suburbs of Chang 'an to look for him. Xi Jia accompanied Ziying to look for him in the downtown area of Chang' an. When the two of them found the music square, suddenly, a majestic and terrifying Yin Qi rose from behind and soared into the sky.

Xi Jia and Ziying suddenly stopped in their tracks. The next moment, they quickly turned their heads to look.

Across the road, a tall and handsome man stood at the entrance of a bank, staring coldly at his son. Qiangu Yidi's anger materialized without even opening his mouth. Yin Qi visible to the naked eye covered most of the sky. The Yin Qi was so cold that it was even more piercing than the cold wind in December.

  Xi Jia and Ziying stayed where they were.

  How did the father come out?

  Xi Jia took out his phone and sent a message to Ye Jingzhi.

  Ziying bowed respectfully." Father."

Seeing that Ziying still knew how to bow to him, Qin Shi Huang's father snorted coldly. He glanced at Xi Jia beside him and walked across the road towards the two of them. Qiangu Yidi was aggressive. He took a step forward and Yin Qi exploded. He walked straight through the cars, and no one around could see him. He walked step by step to the side of the road and walked to Xi Jia and Ziying.

Qin Shi Huang glanced at Xi Jia and then looked at his son. His voice was cold." Unfilial son!"

  Ziying didn't retort either. He bowed quietly and maintained his posture.

Perhaps Shi Huang's father knew that he could not beat his son in front of outsiders. He swung his robe and glared at Ziying fiercely. He said," Come back with me!" As he spoke, Qin Shi Huang turned around and left, leaving Xi Jia and Ziying with a handsome back.

However, Ziying's gentle voice rang out." Father, I haven't found my daughter yet."

When he heard this, Qin Shi Huang immediately said angrily,"You still want to find your medical daughter now?"

Ziying was silent for a long time: "Why don't you look for a doctor?" Divination in the closet, the doctor's daughter is here. Father, don't you want to see your daughter? Why are you afraid to see the doctor?"

The first emperor was exposed, but also pretended to be calm: "Hu…nonsense!" When did I not dare to see that unfilial son?"

Qin Shihuang intended to help Su inherit the throne, but Fu Su was cheated and committed suicide. In a sense, he was indeed a traitor.

The child did not expose Qin Shi Huang's lies, but said,"Father, now the child has been searching for more than ten days with all the cabinets." There are less than ten million people here. We have already searched for half of them. In five days at most, we will have a result. Father, can't you wait for these five days? This time, we will definitely find a doctor…"

  "Tell me, how are you going to find your doctor!"

  Ziying raised his head in shock and looked at Qin Shihuang.

Qin Shi Huang seemed to have found a suitable reason, straightened his back, and said confidently: "This huge city has nearly ten million people." Not to mention whether you can find that treacherous son in five more days, how do you know whether your elder brother is old or young, whether he is a person or a thing? If he was in his prime and looked the same as a thousand years ago, you could still find him. If your sister is that child in this life, tell me how you can find him! Speak!"

Qin Shi Huang pointed at a little boy sitting on the flower bed next to him, lowering his head to play with his phone.

  Ziying was speechless.

  Xi Jia also had nothing to say.

This was what Brother Jia was worried about. Although Perfected Zhuzhao had already calculated that Fusu had entered the human path in this life, he was definitely a human. However, if Fusu was a child or an old man, he would not be able to find him based on his looks. He had reincarnated so many times, and his aura had changed too much. It was difficult to find him based on his aura.

  Finding Fusu was extremely difficult.

Qin Shi Huang saw that Ziying did not speak, and coldly snorted, saying,"And even if you happen to find your medical daughter, how can you be sure that it is your medical daughter?" Even if it's confirmed to be your medical daughter, who says I want to see him? Take this child as an example. If your elder brother is like him, after reincarnation, he only knows to play games with his head lowered all day and does not study hard and think hard, why should I see him? Pupils, what game are you playing? It's because of them that I lost like that in the game! Such an unfilial son, what's the use of him?"

"Why do you say schoolchildren can't play games? Elementary school students play games much more seriously than adults like you!"

A slightly immature voice suddenly interrupted Qin Shi Huang's words.

The three of them were stunned. They turned around and looked at the child sitting by the flower bed playing with his phone.

I don't know when this child raised his head, raised a handsome and elegant face, and glared at Qin Shi Huang. He jumped down from the edge of the flower bed and ran to Qin Shi Huang in a stride. He looked up at him and sneered." Your father just graduated from primary school this year. You can't play games anymore?" I think you play games more often than schoolchildren, right? What's wrong with playing games? Did you eat your rice? You adults are allowed to play COSPLAY, but we are not allowed to play games? If you have the ability, open it! Your father, I'm Chang 'an's number one Ying Zheng. Do you have the guts to fight with me? Ah!"

This child was exquisite and beautiful. He looked about thirteen or fourteen years old and indeed looked like a junior high school student. At first Xi Jia wondered how he could see Qin Shi Huang, but after listening to his words, Xi Jia found it particularly funny.

He actually dared to say that he was the first Ying Zheng of Chang 'an in front of Qin Shihuang. I wonder what kind of expression Qin Shihuang would have?

With this thought in mind, Xi Jia turned his head to look at Qin Shihuang and Ziying, and then said,"..."

  Wait a minute?! What are the faces of the first emperor and the second child?!

Ziying's lips trembled and his eyes widened as he looked at the child in front of him in disbelief.

  Qin Shi Huang stared straight at this child.

See this adult does not speak, the boy smiled, disdain way: "dare not and father open black?" Daddy can't be bothered with you!"

Qin Shi Huang was so angry that he trembled all over: "Unfilial son!" Who are you calling Daddy?!"

  The author has something to say: First Emperor Dad: I don't recognize this son!!!

  C+: This kind of large-scale ethical parent-child education program scene...

Mirror: The author said that you all gave her flowers, and she let me hold Jiajia's little hand...

  Fuwa: That's all you got! Hold hands, drive straight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 46.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
680K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
240K 23.6K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.9M 74.8K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...